Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8678 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 05:04:23 PM

There is a minimum of $1000 for MBTU but for MBTX I don’t expect to receive anything less

That’s a high minimum. Is there a reason why there’s a minimum so high?
Btw would MBTX and MBTU holders all going to get a passive income each month, or it’s just MBTX holders?

Sorry it was a typo error

There is a minimum of $100 (1000 tokens) for MBTU but for MBTX I don’t expect to receive anything less

Fair, quite fair. Mining project were particular attractive during the big bull run era. Speculation is that its going to be quite a huge rally for cryptosphere as the year winds down. Getting ready for Mineblock growth if they tick all the right boxes Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:09:17 PM

So MBTU will start IEO stage 2 on August 5 in P2P2B2B, will MBTU do IEOs on other exchanges or only on P2P2B2B?

How is the first round of sales going on? Any updates on the progress? Looking forward for daily announcement from the team.

Might be my first IEO on P2PB2B exchange and my first time on P2PB2B. What do I need to buy Minedblock tokens? I guess i need to open an account on P2PB2B, then what? KYC?

One of the information I always remember in token sales is that most Security tokens tend to require their investors to complete a mandatory KYC before making a purchase. I don't expect that to change for Minedblock.

We are running a dual token structure and the token available in the IEO on P2Pb2b is our utility token, this token is used to buy our services through a pay as you go scheme. It's an ERC20 token and will be listed thereafter the IEO on the P2Pb2b exchange.

Thank you for the clarification, please I would like to know if there would be a token sales for the other token structure which I suppose to be the Security tokens.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 09:20:48 PM

There is a minimum of $1000 for MBTU but for MBTX I don’t expect to receive anything less

That’s a high minimum. Is there a reason why there’s a minimum so high?
Btw would MBTX and MBTU holders all going to get a passive income each month, or it’s just MBTX holders?

Sorry it was a typo error

There is a minimum of $100 (1000 tokens) for MBTU but for MBTX I don’t expect to receive anything less

Fair, quite fair. Mining project were particular attractive during the big bull run era. Speculation is that its going to be quite a huge rally for cryptosphere as the year winds down. Getting ready for Mineblock growth if they tick all the right boxes Cool

Fair point. I do hope the rally comes sooner though. The market has been stable for some time now. Bit I will be glad if there is a 2017 type of rally.
MinedBlock_Paul

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 06:27:08 AM

So MBTU will start IEO stage 2 on August 5 in P2P2B2B, will MBTU do IEOs on other exchanges or only on P2P2B2B?

How is the first round of sales going on? Any updates on the progress? Looking forward for daily announcement from the team.

Might be my first IEO on P2PB2B exchange and my first time on P2PB2B. What do I need to buy Minedblock tokens? I guess i need to open an account on P2PB2B, then what? KYC?

One of the information I always remember in token sales is that most Security tokens tend to require their investors to complete a mandatory KYC before making a purchase. I don't expect that to change for Minedblock.

We are running a dual token structure and the token available in the IEO on P2Pb2b is our utility token, this token is used to buy our services through a pay as you go scheme. It's an ERC20 token and will be listed thereafter the IEO on the P2Pb2b exchange.

Thank you for the clarification, please I would like to know if there would be a token sales for the other token structure which I suppose to be the Security tokens.

The security sale is open at the moment, to purchase security tokens, you need to go through our website https://www.minedblock.io and register an account. Once this has been done you can then proceed with KYC and then we can talk about the purchase of securities. If you have any questions or difficulties my Telegram ID is @OfficialPaulBishop.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:34:34 AM

Only on P2P2B2B exchange as stated on the telegram group, I hope they record a successful sale.

I hope too, it's 5th day of tokens sale/IEO but not sure how many tokens they sold till now. Since the IEO will run through August month also, can we see weekly updates?

There is no information about what is being sold now, but the team will definitely announce it and after the sale of the IEO in August there will be an update.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:52:10 AM

I like the idea of having mining options. You could decide to hold tokens and earn passive income, so I think would happen with MBTX. But what about MBTU? How do I make profits? How do I buy mining time or stakes?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 08:57:39 AM

Only on P2P2B2B exchange as stated on the telegram group, I hope they record a successful sale.

I hope too, it's 5th day of tokens sale/IEO but not sure how many tokens they sold till now. Since the IEO will run through August month also, can we see weekly updates?

There is no information about what is being sold now, but the team will definitely announce it and after the sale of the IEO in August there will be an update.

Team will wait for the confirmation from exchange to know how much tokens sold. Give them some time, at this time they are busy with marketing I guess.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:03:09 AM

Team will wait for the confirmation from exchange to know how much tokens sold. Give them some time, at this time they are busy with marketing I guess.

I guess i missed the first few days of the IEO. Minedblock found another exchange, and I think this is better. I think P2PB2B has a good volume and could help Minedblock raise funds when they find out Minedblock is the best in mining.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
champ005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:12:06 AM

I guess i missed the first few days of the IEO. Minedblock found another exchange, and I think this is better. I think P2PB2B has a good volume and could help Minedblock raise funds when they find out Minedblock is the best in mining.

I heard first time about P2PB2B from this minedblock IEO only. But I checked the exchange and seems to be good one.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:52:15 AM

Of course, there is! The STO (security token offering) they are running for MBTX is now live for a couple of months already and it will finish at the end of August (if there is no extension).
Mrcharles
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:25:45 AM

Of course, there is! The STO (security token offering) they are running for MBTX is now live for a couple of months already and it will finish at the end of August (if there is no extension).

This project is indeed quite unique. From the information, I've gathered I can see that the project has two different tokens, the MBU and MBTX tokens, while the MBTU tokens are utility tokens, the MBTX is the security token. The token sale of the different token are carried out simultaneously across different exchanges.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:32:37 AM

I've been hearing several information about this project. One of such information is that the project offers a share of its revenue to holders of the token. Am not certain if its for holders of MBTX or that of MBTU. I'll appreciate every form of enlightenment to enable me make a decision on the tokens to purchase.
MinedBlock_Paul

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 07:29:58 PM

I've been hearing several information about this project. One of such information is that the project offers a share of its revenue to holders of the token. Am not certain if its for holders of MBTX or that of MBTU. I'll appreciate every form of enlightenment to enable me make a decision on the tokens to purchase.

The security sale is open at the moment, to purchase security tokens, you need to go through our website https://www.minedblock.io and register an account. Once this has been done you can then proceed with KYC and then we can talk about the purchase of securities. If you want a passive income and this route is most convenient for you than this is our best token! For those looking to flip a return you can purchase via our IEO and wait for listing (shortly after IEO). Or save them to either purchase our security tokens and earn a passive income or you can use them as per the one pager a couple of post above. But the gist is you purchase a package with your tokens, which is inclusive of the service fees, and earn a return monthly on the profits of the equipment you’ve hired.

Again you can either message me on telegram or email me paul@minedblock.io
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:01:37 PM

The security sale is open at the moment, to purchase security tokens, you need to go through our website https://www.minedblock.io and register an account. Once this has been done you can then proceed with KYC and then we can talk about the purchase of securities. If you want a passive income and this route is most convenient for you than this is our best token! For those looking to flip a return you can purchase via our IEO and wait for listing (shortly after IEO). Or save them to either purchase our security tokens and earn a passive income or you can use them as per the one pager a couple of post above. But the gist is you purchase a package with your tokens, which is inclusive of the service fees, and earn a return monthly on the profits of the equipment you’ve hired.

This is indeed very cool. I wasn't aware of the passive income modality on MinedBlock, just seeing it for the first time. I would like to know which which cryptocurrency would be used for paying the passive income and the duration of payment?
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:09:39 PM

This is indeed very cool. I wasn't aware of the passive income modality on MinedBlock, just seeing it for the first time. I would like to know which which cryptocurrency would be used for paying the passive income and the duration of payment?

From my understanding of the project, minedblock security tokens is more like a token that gives one the mineable right to some mining rigs where several cryptocurrencies can be mined. The mineable right should be temporarily in nature to give others the opportunity to mine
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:17:39 PM

From my understanding of the project, minedblock security tokens is more like a token that gives one the mineable right to some mining rigs where several cryptocurrencies can be mined. The mineable right should be temporarily in nature to give others the opportunity to mine

No, the secuirty token is more like a share of their company and it gives you the right to receive part of what the company ears with mining as some kind of dividends.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:43:52 PM

Of course we really appreciate the team to work, whatever the results of the IEO we will know that hopefully what we hope is good news,

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 08:31:40 AM

No, the secuirty token is more like a share of their company and it gives you the right to receive part of what the company ears with mining as some kind of dividends.

Thank you for the clarification, it's a good decision for the team to give investors an opportunity to share in the company's earnings. Do you have any idea on how often the dividend would be paid to the investors and if there's a yardstick to know what every investor is entitled to receive.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 08:34:19 AM

Thank you for the clarification, it's a good decision for the team to give investors an opportunity to share in the company's earnings. Do you have any idea on how often the dividend would be paid to the investors and if there's a yardstick to know what every investor is entitled to receive.

From my perspective, the entitlement of each investor would be determined by the holdings, in the sense that an investor with 200 units of the security token would receive a higher reward, compared to the investor with a 100 unit of the tokens.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 08:48:41 AM

I'll also love to know duration for each dividend payment, would the investors receive their dividend daily, monthly quarterly or annually. The timing of the distribution is necessary to ensure that investors know what they are up for. I'll suggest that the distribution of the dividend should be monthly in extreme condition as annually would not be attractive, in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: