Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8678 times)
MinedBlock_Paul

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 10:32:28 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 10:32:20 AM by MinedBlock_Paul

I’m very much interested in mining projects. I think they seem to be very profitable. Unfortunately, I can’t mine bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency myself, and when I tried, I couldn’t make the time to keep my miners working and maintained. I think Minedblock passive mining income is a better option.

i have always felt mining is the best way to gather crypto without the hustle of investment but it way too expensive to setup a mining rig with minedblock i feel i stand a chance to make my dream a reality

That's exactly the reason, minedblock team came up with the proposal of their mining service. If Bitcoin is going to hit highs, you will see lots of opportunity here.

Your statement is right. But my question here is, is it possible for even an ordinary man can ask for this service? Or is it only for big and regular orders?

I don't know if there is minimum amount of tokens required for receiving passive income?  You just need to purchase tokens within your budget and minedblock will share profit with proper ratio.

There is a minimum of $100 (1000 tokens) for MBTU but for MBTX I don’t expect to receive anything less

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 10:34:21 PM

I’m very much interested in mining projects. I think they seem to be very profitable. Unfortunately, I can’t mine bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency myself, and when I tried, I couldn’t make the time to keep my miners working and maintained. I think Minedblock passive mining income is a better option.

This is why our Dual token structure will work to great effect!

Will it be possible to easily convert one token into the other? I can imagine that changing MTBU to MTBX should be possible from your side but the other way round?

MBTU can be used to purchase MBTX. MBTX holders will receive some MBTU for free (Limited to the first 30m MBTX holders)
MBTX is a security token and will deliver in a different way to MBTU, it’s not designed to be a payment currency

Will you offer to sell MBTX in exchange for MBTU on your website? If so, where do the MBTX come from that you sell and what do you do with the MBTU that you get in an exchange for them?

Yes
MBTX will be ‘minted to order’ and MBTU will be treated the same as other MBTU transactions - 10% burned, 40% resold and 50% held for future long term customer rewards

So does this mean that you basically have the possibility to create new MBTX at any time? I must say that I don't really like that. Isn't there an other alternative way you can do that? Like, maybe sell the MBTU you receive for market price and use what you get to buy MBTX from market?

It’s a security token! Like a share in a company, it will always allow future funding rounds, see the whitepaper for more information

Yeah, I can understand that you want to have the possibility to reopen the STO when you decide that you want to expand your business but for me the conversion of your security token to your utility tokens isn't really a reason to create new tokens imho and not really a "future funding round".

For most, the security route of investing isn’t possible due to the regulatory restrictions meaning most will have to accredited or sophisticated to invest. The MBTU utility token is for this who can’t get involved in the security offering. I very much doubt they will be in a position in which they can buy MBTX. So I feel this is a closed question really and a real life problem I don’t think we’ll encounter
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:27:08 PM

So MBTU will start IEO stage 2 on August 5 in P2P2B2B, will MBTU do IEOs on other exchanges or only on P2P2B2B?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:22:53 AM

So MBTU will start IEO stage 2 on August 5 in P2P2B2B, will MBTU do IEOs on other exchanges or only on P2P2B2B?

How is the first round of sales going on? Any updates on the progress? Looking forward for daily announcement from the team.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 05:35:21 AM

Only on P2P2B2B exchange as stated on the telegram group, I hope they record a successful sale.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 06:02:18 AM

Only on P2P2B2B exchange as stated on the telegram group, I hope they record a successful sale.

I hope too, it's 5th day of tokens sale/IEO but not sure how many tokens they sold till now. Since the IEO will run through August month also, can we see weekly updates?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 06:10:16 AM

How is the first round of sales going on? Any updates on the progress? Looking forward for daily announcement from the team.

Might be my first IEO on P2PB2B exchange and my first time on P2PB2B. What do I need to buy Minedblock tokens? I guess i need to open an account on P2PB2B, then what? KYC?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 06:35:26 AM

There is a minimum of $1000 for MBTU but for MBTX I don’t expect to receive anything less

That’s a high minimum. Is there a reason why there’s a minimum so high?
Btw would MBTX and MBTU holders all going to get a passive income each month, or it’s just MBTX holders?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 07:36:42 AM

i have always felt mining is the best way to gather crypto without the hustle of investment but it way too expensive to setup a mining rig with minedblock i feel i stand a chance to make my dream a reality

That's exactly the reason, minedblock team came up with the proposal of their mining service. If Bitcoin is going to hit highs, you will see lots of opportunity here.

Your statement is right. But my question here is, is it possible for even an ordinary man can ask for this service? Or is it only for big and regular orders?

I don't know if there is minimum amount of tokens required for receiving passive income?  You just need to purchase tokens within your budget and minedblock will share profit with proper ratio.

There is a minimum of $1000 for MBTU but for MBTX I don’t expect to receive anything less

Wow that's quite high. Wouldn't this cause a barrier to purchase. Could you consider going lower say $500 or $100? I am thinking of mid range earners

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:49:28 AM

Wow that's quite high. Wouldn't this cause a barrier to purchase. Could you consider going lower say $500 or $100? I am thinking of mid range earners

Yeah, agree on you, it may cause a conflict on it, because its to high, and not all people who are starter in investment can do such things, I think lowering down may help.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 08:39:49 AM

I don't think it is high. It's a reasonable amount if you want to earn a lot of passive income. At least the passive income distribution will be a reasonable ratio.
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 10:33:21 AM

Btw would MBTX and MBTU holders all going to get a passive income each month, or it’s just MBTX holders?

Sorry it was a typo error

There is a minimum of $100 (1000 tokens) for MBTU but for MBTX I don’t expect to receive anything less
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 10:33:52 AM

Yeah, agree on you, it may cause a conflict on it, because its to high, and not all people who are starter in investment can do such things, I think lowering down may help.

MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 10:34:12 AM

Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:37:52 AM

Might be my first IEO on P2PB2B exchange and my first time on P2PB2B. What do I need to buy Minedblock tokens? I guess i need to open an account on P2PB2B, then what? KYC?

One of the information I always remember in token sales is that most Security tokens tend to require their investors to complete a mandatory KYC before making a purchase. I don't expect that to change for Minedblock.
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 10:43:29 AM

One of the information I always remember in token sales is that most Security tokens tend to require their investors to complete a mandatory KYC before making a purchase. I don't expect that to change for Minedblock.

We are running a dual token structure and the token available in the IEO on P2Pb2b is our utility token, this token is used to buy our services through a pay as you go scheme. It's an ERC20 token and will be listed thereafter the IEO on the P2Pb2b exchange.
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 10:44:48 AM

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:04:24 AM

I haven't been online over the last 2 weeks. Can anyone sum up quickly the news about MinedBlock for me? Did they manage to reach their softcap yet?

They did reach the softcap stage and i believe they said something about kicking off with that if i'm not mistaken, the last three threads should be enough for you to glance through and perhaps see things for yourself as they stated some facts to buttress their points and willingness to succeed despite the tough terrain that they are into but do go through the threads

Nope softcap haven't been reached yet. I just did a search on the telegram group plus I read somewhere in the threads where Paul made a mention of this too.

I guess IEO is started

Thanks for the clarification on that aspect, my bad, guess i just need to get tentative information on that aspect, by what means have they been using in raising the funds before the IEO and what was the duration?, i want to see a situation whereby they become successful in delivering their services to the cryptocurrency community, the mining industry is really in need of that

All of our funds spent have been sourced from the founders pockets. Hence the lack of marketing, however we have just partnered with a marketing company who are vested in the project by accepting native tokens as payment for their services. We are awaiting publication of our latest press release on abc, fox, nbc, reuters & other crypto channels.

So in essence the team sponsored the initial starting point of the brand,personally that's the first time of hearing such and quite an example to set for others to emulate, especially when it comes in such critical position as we are now, hope the amount set aside for the team is not way too much as such will discourage individuals and investors

I believe the team has their community at heart so i don't think they'll adopt such approach. I'm also surprise to hear mindedblock founder funded all expenses to this stage, shows how much he believes in his project, investor would surely resonate towards such action.

Well, that very much surprises me and to think that such will be done sort of paves way for investors to come in, i really very much want to know the modalities in place to tackle the issue of power, it was stated that the amount consumed by a mining farm is very much on par with that consumed by a country, so to say, so do they have anything in mind to tackle this?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:10:55 PM

[...]

For most, the security route of investing isn’t possible due to the regulatory restrictions meaning most will have to accredited or sophisticated to invest. The MBTU utility token is for this who can’t get involved in the security offering. I very much doubt they will be in a position in which they can buy MBTX. So I feel this is a closed question really and a real life problem I don’t think we’ll encounter

I can totally understand your reason for introducing MBTU and it also makes sense to me. But I still find it weird that you decided to mint new MBTX tokens whenever someone comes and offers his MBTU for it. Aren't there the same restrictions as in the STO when buying these tokens after the sale on your website for MBTU? If there are the same restrictions, I guess it doesn't make sense to have this offer in the first place because you "doubt they will be in a position in which they can buy MBTX".
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:44:52 PM

Yeah. I thought so. I knew it was going to be an error. Thanks for the correction. So, what do I need to do/hold to get a passive income every month? Can we visit the facility any time or investors don’t have to and there’ll be a video of the facility each month?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: