Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:29:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO still have huge chance of surviving  (Read 62657 times)
Froy

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:03:45 PM

Nobody has doubts that ICOs will be great again. It is happening only due to such poor market conditions. People are waiting for great projects that will give them at least some profit on such a bearish market and not just another project with a good idea.
People are waiting not only for the market to turn around and show its strength, they also want to wait for the moment when the ICO will become a less risky type of investment, that is, they are waiting for significant innovations

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:08:51 PM

I think the opportunity for ICO is still very large. And in 2019, I think many ICOs can be relied upon. So that your knowledge and experience is needed to get a promising ICO. We must be brave enough to take the risks, but you should not easily trust others.
Things are changing more and more at this time. People are tending to switch to IEO and STO investments. This is a new trend in the future and everyone is focusing heavily on this investment. You can see how Binance develops with their IEO projects and we will soon see many better projects in the future.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:13:07 PM

I think the opportunity for ICO is still very large. And in 2019, I think many ICOs can be relied upon. So that your knowledge and experience is needed to get a promising ICO. We must be brave enough to take the risks, but you should not easily trust others.
Things are changing more and more at this time. People are tending to switch to IEO and STO investments. This is a new trend in the future and everyone is focusing heavily on this investment. You can see how Binance develops with their IEO projects and we will soon see many better projects in the future.
at this time the ICO was indeed less attractive to people because they did not get what they expected from the ICO and they began to switch from ICO.
but even so it does not mean that the ICO does not have the opportunity to grow and develop.
I think if the market starts to improve, the ICO will also improve so I will wait for it.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:13:49 PM

I think the ICO opportunity is not too good anymore because for now there are a lot of ICOs that are created but don't have projects that are too good and most of these projects already existed and have been created in several ICOs last year or previously that were almost like so that many investors are already lazy to participate in the ICO.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:27:29 PM

at this time the ICO was indeed less attractive to people because they did not get what they expected from the ICO and they began to switch from ICO.
but even so it does not mean that the ICO does not have the opportunity to grow and develop.
I think if the market starts to improve, the ICO will also improve so I will wait for it.
With the growth of the market, the situation around the ICO will become better, but this is only a temporary improvement, progress and important changes in the structure are needed, otherwise sooner or later the ICO will remain without investors

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:43:00 PM

ICOs are definitely not as attractive as it used to be and most investors have lost interest in investing in ICO. However, there are some few which can still emerge very successful. One of these is countinghouse.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 04:47:50 PM

Right now people are  going saat because earlier the get multiple return in no time but now many ico proove scam. I think ico manager must think the pricing of ico and control the supply also so that there is not much dump. Moreover ico need to be regulated so that new fund and investor come to market

ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:49:56 PM

Hype of ICO already ended i think, now its time for STO and IEO. You can see at Binance Lauchpad, they gain a good result went using IEO Service. The project up more than x2
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:54:19 PM

Hype of ICO already ended i think, now its time for STO and IEO. You can see at Binance Lauchpad, they gain a good result went using IEO Service. The project up more than x2

No itsnt ended yet . i still see alot of hyped ico's nowadays because people still believes and thinks that ico is a big bang on their buck when compare to crypto investment . by the way what are those sto and ieo that you mention above ?  This is the first time i hear them to be honest  .  

Is that the new version of ico's ?  Maybe those things are more better than an ico and maybe we can also earn on them in a free way  ( i.e via campaign and airdrops ? )
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:14:02 PM

In 2018, investors lost a lot of money due to fraudulent transactions. A little more, and they completely lose interest in ico, from which the entire cryptocurrency industry will suffer. Ico safety should come first.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Promiseoluebube1
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED DATABASE OF INTELLECTUAL PROP

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:17:26 PM

ICOs can survive of the have the right strategy to wade off dumpers while securing investment from individuals and companies who believe in the project true Values and potentials

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄► Brain Space ◄▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
▄████▄ GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED DATABASE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ▄████▄
✔ Ann Thread ✔ LinkedIn ✔ Reddit ✔ MediumFacebookTwitterTelegramGithub
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 05:30:22 PM

You are saying that ICOs has a huge chance of surviving but the fact is that it never dies, even before Bittorrent and Fetch AI, there were other ICOs that did very well even in the bear market. The thing is that investors just got smarter.

Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:38:54 PM

For now people are wise but that's because of the bear market.  I believe impulse buying will return to the ico space once there's a serious bullrun.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:47:51 PM

If we look at the statistics, we can see that over the past six months, only the projects held at binance launchpad were successful
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:57:29 PM

For now people are wise but that's because of the bear market.  I believe impulse buying will return to the ico space once there's a serious bullrun.
I agree with you. FOMO syndrome has a profound effect on people. I think that even those who lost money in 2017-2019 will buy new crypto in a strongly growing market. Thus, we can be sure that the scammers will not be left without a lambo Grin.

ABDUL86

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:12:48 PM

According to my observations now people not very much interested in ico because almost all coin are down to there icon price when it come on exchange.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
ABDUL86

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:13:28 PM

Day 17
Sheparedsheet no. 4567
Twitter
Tweet
https://twitter.com/kpr001/status/1103733882266955776?s=19
https://twitter.com/kpr001/status/1103733812523982848?s=19
https://twitter.com/kpr001/status/1103733735571185664?s=19
Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=574155753086660&id=100014767208459
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=574155499753352&id=100014767208459
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=574155356420033&id=100014767208459
Telegram
@kpr001
https://t.me/toqqn/9346
Signature
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114515.new#new

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:19:31 PM

According to my observations now people not very much interested in ico because almost all coin are down to there icon price when it come on exchange.
they have not just a low price, but people lose huge money by investing at the stage of public sale. but this is only if they choose the wrong projects.

Rimueng tuha

Activity: 405
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:42:36 PM

It is really what you say, ICO will still survive despite the many ICO frauds. Crypto currency investors will be smarter to invest especially for those who have experience being victims of ICO fraud. Money can be sought again but experience is difficult to find. We must be able to take the positive side. I am sure if investors are getting smarter then these fraudsters will be increasingly selected by nature because it is difficult to cheat smart people.
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 11:05:32 PM

I believe that there are many investors who lose their money while attending ICO scammers and who clearly make very valuable lessons in the future so we will be more careful in taking all future decisions when reintroducing the ICO, but not a few investors who choose to really left the ICO and preferred to trade because it was more profitable to buy a new token at the market than to buy it at ICO.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: