Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:16:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO still have huge chance of surviving  (Read 62652 times)
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 10:36:45 PM

After 2017 max ICO profits, ICO has since then been a high target for scammers but alas ICO will still survive on the long run ,bitorrent and fetch.ai has proven that, many investors are now getting smart and extremely more careful ,its really a good thing ,before we know it the scam rate will get lower and scammers won't make a dime from ICO anymore. I think action speaks more than words,no one wants to lose money to scam projects anymore so they are forced to learn how to spot good projects to invest in. Warning doesn't work but investors losing money does makes them learn.
The chances of ICOs surviving is very slim and you can rightly put it that it is just 1 on a scale of 1-10. I don't see any interest in it again from the crypto community.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:02:26 PM

Of course, because I'm not an investor but I don't want to be caught in a scam project, especially investors who have to risk their capital
I also became one of the unfortunate victims of the scam project and I didn't want it to happen to me again so I tried to keep learning so I could continue to distinguish which projects were good and which ones would scam

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:15:44 PM

because last year there were a lot of projects that scam almost every project that I followed all last year, and now I'm trying to be more thorough before joining the ico project.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jushura

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:32:48 PM

The great position of bearish yr of 2018 has something to achieve with the core on ICOs. In arrears to the truth of scammers and deceit on ICOs, investors get get many knowing and extremely intent earlier investment. Foul, scammers were enormously touched close to this missed resulting to change in amount of ICOs. This outcome to having hard ICOs check in the marketplace, departure faint ICOs ass.
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:01:40 PM

Exactly, I anticipate various investors are instantly behavior many analysis and are many deliberate earlier connection whatever ICO. On the other hand I anticipate the primary issue of the ICOs is the minimal cost of the marketplace. This causation various ICOs to be unsuccessful. And I anticipate when the marketplace up begin to rise anew, we desire look various advantageous ICOs.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:20:28 PM

Exactly, I anticipate various investors are instantly behavior many analysis and are many deliberate earlier connection whatever ICO. On the other hand I anticipate the primary issue of the ICOs is the minimal cost of the marketplace. This causation various ICOs to be unsuccessful. And I anticipate when the marketplace up begin to rise anew, we desire look various advantageous ICOs.
Yes, every movement in the market is clear, there must be a prior analysis especially if we are investors, because taking steps hurriedly is not a good choice, so we need strong anticipation and analysis so that we avoid losses on the market.

KrakenZ

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:50:16 PM

After 2017 max ICO profits, ICO has since then been a high target for scammers but alas ICO will still survive on the long run ,bitorrent and fetch.ai has proven that, many investors are now getting smart and extremely more careful ,its really a good thing ,before we know it the scam rate will get lower and scammers won't make a dime from ICO anymore. I think action speaks more than words,no one wants to lose money to scam projects anymore so they are forced to learn how to spot good projects to invest in. Warning doesn't work but investors losing money does makes them learn.

For me ICO still has the opportunity to survive if ICO plays beautifully and honestly. Many ICOs do not survive in the market because of their main intention to cheat and get profits by taking the rights of others. ICO will last a long time on the market if the development team is responsible for the project created. Other than that, if we know about ICO which is deceptive then we can immediately inform the media widely. This is necessary and must be done quickly so that there are no more victims. ICO fraud will only destroy the market. We must be careful in choosing projects to be used as investment land. We must be selective in choosing projects that are truly potential.
integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 04:02:55 PM

ICO hasn't died completely yet, there are still investors there and new projects appear, I think ICO will regain its fame in time

Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:52:35 PM

Many ICO projects have failed because they cannot raise funds. It is in because many investors are out of crypto. And one of the causes of investors out of this industry because there are frequent scams. The investor's money runs away by the fraudsters who are on behalf of the ICO. But many people are getting smarter and they before deciding to participate. They do check so that they can avoid fraud.

daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 09:17:37 PM

The odds of ICO surviving is decreasing day by day. As a result of lost in credibility of ICO projects, IEOs turned out to be the best alternative as lot of ICO projects turned out to be scam and in a way reduce the adoption of  cryptocurrency, no one in is right sense would obviously want to invest in something that is not worthy of investment.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:45:15 PM

yes still have a chance. but not for now. currently ICO is required to succumb to a new system, that is IEO. I'm sure, later ICO will re-shine with certain types of changes.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:20:27 PM

Yes, every movement in the market is clear, there must be a prior analysis especially if we are investors, because taking steps hurriedly is not a good choice, so we need strong anticipation and analysis so that we avoid losses on the market.
Absolutely! There have been fraud and scams circulating around, so it's very important that we are aware and well-educated to choose potential ICOs. ICOs are not totally dead, I still believe that there are still good ICOs and that it would just take time for its recovery, and a matter of choosing the right one. I'm hopeful that the number of scammers will reduce in the long run and ICOs will gain trust again from potential investors.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

shannelcoin

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:24:37 PM

I don't think that ICO will survive because most the projects now are using IEO to there project, so I think ICO will be set a side if the others IEO is more trend now in crypto space. We all know that what is trend that will people choose. Maybe some of the project will choose the ICO but I think it will be bite for investors.

⛦⛦⛦ SESAME TOKEN ⛦⛦⛦[Decentralized Food Network]  (https://allsesame.com/)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:52:54 PM

Investors have been really careful to invest in an ICO project. The opportunity to invest in ICO is quite large, hopefully this year the ICO scam will decrease and Investors will no doubt invest in the ICO project.
I strongly agree. With all the scams they have experience last 2018, I am sure that they won't let that thing happen again. They are very careful now on choosing what ICO project that they willl support. I just hope that every good ICO will become successful and the investors will really have good profit from it.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:59:51 PM

From the topic, I will say yes, especially now that the market has started recovering from the bear hands to the bull homes.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:07:49 AM

From the topic, I will say yes, especially now that the market has started recovering from the bear hands to the bull homes.
As we breath the bull trend on the market we also got to get more investors making their moves into the crypto ecosystem. These days a new form of project launch has come into existence with immediate listing to the exchanges and tokens too getting distributed instantly. This is lacked with ico's and still it hasn't lost its importance with some big projects which hasn't conducted any IEO, but going with ICO.

rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:28:08 AM

Investors have been really careful to invest in an ICO project. The opportunity to invest in ICO is quite large, hopefully this year the ICO scam will decrease and Investors will no doubt invest in the ICO project.
I strongly agree. With all the scams they have experience last 2018, I am sure that they won't let that thing happen again. They are very careful now on choosing what ICO project that they willl support. I just hope that every good ICO will become successful and the investors will really have good profit from it.
Investors want to make more BTC with the help of the ICOs but chances are low for the current scam projects. Successful projects favour the IEO than wasting time with the ICOs. Almost everyone thinks IEOs are the heaven of token sales.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:40:01 AM

I think that regular ICOs with fundraising through smartcontract, whitelists, listings etc. are not return anymore. Compare to IEOs it looks like something old and boring:) IEOs much more faster in listings, but IEOs have a lot of problems too. I think soon we will see absolutley new generation of blockchain crowdfunding, this must be a 3.0 version, maybe DAICO? Smiley
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:32:39 AM

I also think that there is still a future in ICO projects. This is the easiest and most reliable form of fundraising for such projects. The cryptocurrency market continues to evolve and ways to solve the problem of fraud in them should be found. The fraud and abuse of its rights by ICO teams, including the abuse of KYC verification, are now two of the main ICO problems that can be resolved by government regulation of this type of activity.

Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:54:42 AM

Previous scam icos teaches us to be careful what to choose and be educated on choosing which ICO youll be investing.There are many legit ICO out there its just that scam icos are making more news than the legit ones

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: