Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:21:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO still have huge chance of surviving  (Read 62654 times)
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:12:52 PM

I think ICO will be gone soon in the community.
Many TEAM will choose their project to have the IEO soon as most investors are not trusting ICO anymore because of scammers.
This IEO will make ICO gone and will bring back the growth in cryptocurrency investment.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muzahn

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:45:42 AM

it's heavy representing ico to persist when thither are yet various scammers. possibly until aloof this yr ico was thither, and later that died. now humans pament many interest to the IEO. The IEO strength supercede ICO someday
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:39:00 PM

Huge changes for ICO'S if less scam and fake ICO'S , because now investors are wiser than before they are looking for the best ico to invest money not for ico that are fake and scam.If the forum will not allowed ICO'S to release if no proof of legitimacy icos will be effective and be profitable.But the new trend is now on the IEO and investors will also be warned it if they want to invest just like also ico ieo can be scam but the Dencoin project is the one of legit projects that we may invest in the ICO of the project and we have a potential and good tokens to hold.
Warranteum
Copper Member

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:07:55 PM

If scammers have left and there are no more bad projects, I think ICO can still survive
xephireusMMX

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:26:02 PM

ICO is still active and people are investing in ICO projects, so it is impossible to say that ICO is dead and I think that ICO can still restore its reputation.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:49:15 PM

Have theynot survived already? There is the IEO to take up from where the ICO failed. Unless the IEO failed, and if the ICOs makes much amendments then there can be hopes for them. But for now, the IEO has taken over for now.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:30:41 PM

Have theynot survived already? There is the IEO to take up from where the ICO failed. Unless the IEO failed, and if the ICOs makes much amendments then there can be hopes for them. But for now, the IEO has taken over for now.

i hope the IEO will take over and will make the ICO not survive, we are all aware that the ICO project is very worrying so far because there are many scam projects and if it continues then of course it will affect this industry to be bad because of losing investors

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:29:06 PM

I dont think so because all of i‘ve seen ICO‘s promotion was became scam or the project was run and left their investors but now there are IEO‘s that going to trend and it was better than ICO and i trusted it.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:34:15 AM

Any investors that think ICO is still the best in this time of the day in crypto must be noob , we are in new era of ieo which gives chance to every investors to be save and sleep with their eyes close when investing.

Ieo has change the level of startup and funds raising in crypto with a good reason of getting listed after the ieo and not just waiting like in ICO days which warrant investors to be scammed.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:06:10 PM

I believe not all projects of ICO are scam. Some are good and trustworthy projects to join. Its all about doing your research well before investing in a project.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Bramuro

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:55:32 PM

I anticipate it desire be extremely heavy representing ICO to pull through anew as they get missed the belief of various in the business. Various belief ICO so even in 2017 and other 2018 on the other hand nearly of those plan assume 't carry their ASSURANCES. ICO buoy just succeed anew whether thither buoy be a process that power propose group to be amenable
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:58:56 PM

I believe not all projects of ICO are scam. Some are good and trustworthy projects to join. Its all about doing your research well before investing in a project.
all depends on the users when they do their search. the determination in each investment that will choose will benefit them.so you really have to be more careful in looking for it
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:38:02 PM

ICO is have a huge change for survive that is right but not for this moment, ICO need a rest and recover first.
you know, almost all poeple still believe if ICO will back like 2017 with max profit like you said.
but IEO is more chooses for now, it more safe and more better to investment for now.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:09:01 PM

Investors have migrated from ICO to IEO investment as a result of many failed ICOs in late 2018/early 201. There is actually still a chance for ICO if the market recovers to what we had in late 2017. By this time, a lot of investors will consider ICO again.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Bludkiller

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:43:28 PM

Of line, you have to think that you desire keep to go, I get seen various ICO tasks that are yet in power and get been enforced, you get furthermore enforced various modern regulation to keep off fraudulence, to create an ICO you instantly require a broadcast of lawful support and they have to be up to date-mark. It's a great age to think in application and blockchain.
Bladebinder

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:29:43 PM

During 2018 various ICOs unsuccessful. And this causes various investors distrustful of investment. We recognise that investors miss a plenty of cash. So that until instantly thither are yet various investors who achieve not wish to lay out in the ICO.
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 04:38:25 PM

Lot of investors have lost huge money because of scam ICO projects. But with initial fund offering goes through Exchanges investors feel more confidence about their investing. I think this will be lead crypto market and investors will be more happy.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:55:45 PM

I might find this hard to believe, like seriously I don't think for now or till further notice that I will invest in any ICO, IEO is rather better for me.
ICOs failed investors in all ways although only few made great impacts but majority failed.
Well, maybe you could be right but for it to survive again then there will be need to restructure many things within it (ICOs).

bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:32:31 PM

You may be wrong and you may be right. Let's take it like this, since this year there have been little or no activity in the ICO realm, as all investors have migrated to IEOs, this is the case where you might be wrong.
While on the other hand taking into account the nature of this space, anything can happen and they will start coming back to life.

microbb8

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 05:45:28 PM

If investors become smarter then fraudsters will also become smarter. And everything will continue again. For example, IEO - people again carry money into the hands of fraudsters.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: