Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:14:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO still have huge chance of surviving  (Read 62654 times)
lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:16:02 PM

ICO has become a thing of past . It was a very good idea when ICO started running in Crypto space but scammers abused good intention of ICOS . Better projects are coming out and most of them  are sold on exchange IEO . Another better alternative is STO ,Security Token Offering because they are regulatory compliance . Investors are secured investing in STO . IEO sold on better exchangers are far more better. In my opinion , ICO has turned to a thing of past.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:41:43 PM

IEO has get a great pick. As of the concerns practised on the ICOs, heavy to obtain ICO investors. Most a yr since thither are various layouts that create ICO, on the other hand yet aren't catalogued on the change. all the more whether the ICO is extremely advantageous, thither are all the more those who aren't catalogued on the change.
i agree with you mate.
ICO is still danger and now Bitcoin is rise again, that mean scam projects will ready to lauch.
we must becareful to choose ICO with high rate, ICO rating platform is not like before that have a correct point.
if you are new investor choose IEO is more safe for you.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:52:37 PM

After several investors became victims, they are now more careful to join the ico, even though in 2017 there were many investors who benefited, only in 2018 there were many scammers who made fake ico so that the victims were investors.

I don't quite agree with you cos for ICOs to survive again there should be law governing it and at such the high rate of scam projects will be reduced or put to a stop

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:12:38 PM

maybe the IEO is now popular and getting lots of investors. but you will not be able to say ICO is dead, because now some projects also hold ICO sales which are quite successful.
if you see some IEO exchanges other than binance their sales are not so good.
no i don't say ico campaign are already die, as we know untill today ico campaign still exist running and few of them are ended successfully, but i just mean most of them are migrate to the IEO campaign than running ico

Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:13:19 PM

i don't think if ICO have a huge change to survive.
we can look investor now enthusiast in IEO because they are tired with scam ICO.
and i think like that too, if i want to invest i will search IEO first.
why you think like that.
ICO is not just scam and scam, research of 99% ICO scam is lie.
we can find a good ICO and real project on it.
i still believe if ICO still have a potential to back like 2017 when all project have a huge profit.

HASHBON ROCKET

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Budor

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:13:52 PM

Instantly that everybody understands that icos is destroy close to buncos, icos desire daily grind to persist in the forthcoming. Just whether the issue with the fraudsters is resolved, icos buoy endure in my opinion.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:23:26 PM

After several investors became victims, they are now more careful to join the ico, even though in 2017 there were many investors who benefited, only in 2018 there were many scammers who made fake ico so that the victims were investors.

I don't quite agree with you cos for ICOs to survive again there should be law governing it and at such the high rate of scam projects will be reduced or put to a stop

That's right, in ICO, those people who are running the project may not be real or their intention is just to scam investors.
When regulated, they need to be known to the government and pass some requirement before running and ICO, that would help.

The lifeblood of the crowdfunding is the investors, therefore we need to offer them something like an assurance that they will not be scam, and since no regulation has govern the ICO yet, people slowly moving to the new trend which is the IEO.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:30:57 PM

no i don't say ico campaign are already die, as we know untill today ico campaign still exist running and few of them are ended successfully, but i just mean most of them are migrate to the IEO campaign than running ico
indeed the fact is that, now the project is more crowded with IEO than ICO sales. some even combine both in several stages of sales. but I still think if ICO will continue to run and have its own enthusiasts who assess the maturity of the project as the main interest in the sales process offered.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:07:50 PM

Ico has not been in danger or replace by any fundraisings and not needed to recover, but in need of recovery is the project s that has been launch ico but not successfully done with the project and fundraisings so you must know the difference between the ICO and the project that runs ICO.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Kigazragore

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:08:18 PM

Just great ICOs with a practical propose ass it as nearly investors get enroled from their knowledge when they endowed into a entire plenty of ICOs backbone in 2017 and nearly of them get either died or are not creating whatever profits representing its investors. Furthermore, with the new rise in IEOs ICOs strength be something of the former on the other hand investment over IEOs is furthermore absolutely unsafe. You require to achieve a ground explore almost whatever propose you place into so that you assume 't confuse your cash into something discarded.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:36:47 PM

Point of correction here, BTT and FET conducted IEO on binance launchpad, you should see the clear difference between ICO and IEO. for ICO, investors have lost trust because most ICOs end up delaying listing or turning scam. But for IEO, investors are sure the project is legit provided it's conducted on a reputable exchange like Binance, OKEX, KUCOIN etc and they are sure of listing. So why won't  they buy in? I will also advise crypto enthusiasts to still do checks before buying into any form of token sale.

Far from everyone managed to take part in fundraising at the Binans stock exchange. By the way, all the major exchanges are faced with the problem of increased demand with low supply, which led to the use of various kinds of tricks by large investors. Only those who used computer scripts could buy.
YoungIron

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:16:00 PM

Good, all the more though each of that is extremely right. Whether thither are whatever additional alternatives also ICO, I anticipate both investor and propose developer desire capture the opportunity to try those alternatives fairly than staying on ICO. Freshly, thither is something modern titled STO, and it turn to increase acceptance. Various humans take that STO is many protected than ICO, and many bunco - for free, on the other hand it has not been proved still. Nevertheless, humans yet active to STO,, ICO is not defunct poet, on the other hand it already missed the general belief.
tendenc

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:25:19 PM

Exactly of line, later representing remain yr current, it has a immense opportunity of persisting, as as a expression goes that thither 's a rainbow later the rainwater. So reason not we yet keep representing the greater not representing the worsened.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:29:57 AM

Right. in my opinion, ICO still has a great opportunity to survive for a very long time. I am sure if the future development of ICO is more advanced than now.
Agamadred

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:42:39 PM

I cohere with you, that the ICO yet has a great opportunity of forming a profits. On the other hand not each of them. Equitable instantly, as of the various deception ICOs, forming investors many deliberate in connection the ICO. And possibly instantly, it desire be many hard to move modern investors.
AngryWire

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:59:19 PM

ICO has greater opportunity of living whether just they buoy take backbone any belief to the investors single method or the additional, belief is what investors require instantly that's reason various are loss representing IEO
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:23:43 PM

Point of correction here, BTT and FET conducted IEO on binance launchpad, you should see the clear difference between ICO and IEO. for ICO, investors have lost trust because most ICOs end up delaying listing or turning scam. But for IEO, investors are sure the project is legit provided it's conducted on a reputable exchange like Binance, OKEX, KUCOIN etc and they are sure of listing. So why won't  they buy in? I will also advise crypto enthusiasts to still do checks before buying into any form of token sale.
because this condition of many ico are ended to scam, or in any case the delay for listing market is too long.
now IEO is solution for investor where they are really want investing money in crypto, because guarante by exchanger

aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:56:20 PM

until now the ICO still survives and runs. for me ICO will still exist even though there are many rivals such as STO and IEO. I think ICO is still worth keeping.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:57:14 PM

In this current market, there's literally zero chance for ICOs to survive. Many investors have lost faith in it and it's just difficult to deal with compared with the current hype, IEO.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:13:07 PM

in my opinion ico still has the potential to survive as long as ico is willing to eliminate scam and ico can succeed. Now investors are starting to switch to IEO because IEO offers a guarantee not a scam and definitely success. I think that is a tip for ico to keep going.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: