Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:33:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28349 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
xtroleum

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:27:30 PM

Its only your delusional mind or that of the other trolls that posts this stupidity. So let me ask you this: what are you going to do when we start to release our tech and the truth rises to the surface??

Coward. Come to a discussion outside of your moderation tools. There is no tech, there is no developer any longer, and there is no release coming. Prove that Borzalom is still with this project. You can not even do that.

Borz announced that he's still with the project developing as usual. The team can confirm this as well.
xtroleum

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:08:13 PM

The Bitmox source code was open source. And haven't you said a million fucking times its a "bitcoin fork with mining removed"??

You contradict yourself all the time

Agreed. The level of contradiction coupled with the inability to line up sequence of events is baffling.
Sabih

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:16:07 PM

Twisted things is your special ability, is it? I am not here to challenge anyone. Obviously your scam is already banned on /cc subreddit, where you have seen no victory so far. I say your glorious leader is a coward for not joining discussion outside his moderating tools.  He is a coward for never talking on a video message with his real name, knowing it would be an illegal act making these empty claims. Believe it or not, time is on my side since there is never going to be any revolutionary technology with XtraBytes.

I am here to prevent people from falling for your scam. You all are manipulated by dreaming of millions of profit within a room full of red flags. I do not care about that. But your profit is only possible by tricking other people into this scam as long as there is no revolutionary technology. And since there will never be anything like that, people need to be warned.

What kind of community coin has a leader acting like a dictator? How delusional can someone be, thinking this will ever be decentralized or anything like a community coin.

I will not let you continue scamming people.
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 10:46:10 PM

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS
Today at 08:26:41 PM
Reply with quote  Delete message  +Merit  #454
I don't think this project will go anywhere, but I also feel like it's a waste of energy to either hype or fud this coin considering I easily got like 10 airdrops for other coins this week and 1 made me like $75 easily lol

even bomb made me like $800 from the airdrop, it's a waste of time worrying about this coin when you can just take some monies, throw some that you can burn in a fire at this coin and forget about it and then dump on nubs who buy this coin with the ccr hype. The only people who should worry about this coin are the people are the bag holders that bought over 100 sats  Grin

And you are posting Why??
KeeperOfCoins

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:02:56 AM

Twisted things is your special ability, is it? I am not here to challenge anyone. Obviously your scam is already banned on /cc subreddit, where you have seen no victory so far. I say your glorious leader is a coward for not joining discussion outside his moderating tools.  He is a coward for never talking on a video message with his real name, knowing it would be an illegal act making these empty claims. Believe it or not, time is on my side since there is never going to be any revolutionary technology with XtraBytes.

I am here to prevent people from falling for your scam. You all are manipulated by dreaming of millions of profit within a room full of red flags. I do not care about that. But your profit is only possible by tricking other people into this scam as long as there is no revolutionary technology. And since there will never be anything like that, people need to be warned.

What kind of community coin has a leader acting like a dictator? How delusional can someone be, thinking this will ever be decentralized or anything like a community coin.

I will not let you continue scamming people.

We reached out to you and offered you to have an open conversation with us. Why do you keep hiding behind your fake profile, Sabih? Is it because you are aware that it is against the law to repeatedly accuse someone of fraud in the public without providing any evidence?

For someone who risked human lives out of greed for money, you're pretty self-righteous, Sabih.
XBY-Guy

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 03:17:29 PM

(1264 posts by 37 users deleted.)

Yup, the amount of copy/paste spam here is too damn high, it's always the same 2-3 user and their alternative accounts.

Thanks to moderators for keeping this announcement clean.

XTRABYTES - The Proof Of Signature Blockchain Revolution (https://xtrabytes.global)
eXBY

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:55:21 PM

Yup, the amount of copy/paste spam here is too damn high, it's always the same 2-3 user and their alternative accounts.

Agreed. Very good work. The claims of scam are damaging and will be addressed by tech release which will be soon
CCRevolution

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:47:34 PM

I hope you realize Im just gonna keep posting it. Like it or not, it's the truth.

Agreed. Very good work. The claims of scam are damaging and will be addressed by tech release which will be soon

The only problem is there are far too many alt accounts in this project, eXBY and XBY-Guy are alt accounts too. One set of alt accounts shills, the other account set FUDs. And then there's some people like me who just say not to bother with this project and invest in something with less red flags after 2 years of basically nothing. A&A had this project on the right track, too bad they were fired unfortunately. You might not like to hear this, but most people in this project are tired of the word "Soon" lol

What is with you guys constantly posting lies and misinformation?

1. We don't know who eXBY is (he has admitted to being an alt, but we do not know who this is)
2. XBY-Guy has been around since May 2017 and therefore is not an alt.
3. You just created your account a few days ago, so you are clearly an alt considering you are so opinionated
4. A&A were not fired
5. People will choose who to listen to on their own and we will keep fighting back against trolls like you.

Will you join the "delete me" club now?

Thanks and have a great day!!

Jimminy321

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:52:05 PM

I hope you realize Im just gonna keep posting it. Like it or not, it's the truth.

The only problem is there are far too many alt accounts in this project, eXBY and XBY-Guy are alt accounts too. One set of alt accounts shills, the other account set FUDs. And then there's some people like me who just say not to bother with this project and invest in something with less red flags after 2 years of basically nothing. A&A had this project on the right track, too bad they were fired unfortunately. You might not like to hear this, but most people in this project are tired of the word "Soon" lol

What is with you guys constantly posting lies and misinformation?

1. We don't know who eXBY is (he has admitted to being an alt, but we do not know who this is)
2. XBY-Guy has been around since May 2017 and therefore is not an alt.
3. You just created your account a few days ago, so you are clearly an alt considering you are so opinionated
4. A&A were not fired
5. People will choose who to listen to on their own and we will keep fighting back against trolls like you.

Will you join the "delete me" club now?

Thanks and have a great day!!

http://files.xtrabytes.global/bitcointalk/RealByte%203.0%20re-edit.png

Grin You are entertaining. I give you that.  Grin
CCRevolution

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:01:41 PM

I have alts that have been around since 2015, but I don't mind admitting it so age don't matter and just because he's been around since 2017 doesn't mean that he isn't an alt (why don't you check the IP logs if you don't believe me?). But my point was that people are tired of the word "soon". You should give your community something tangible and technically nothing has been accomplished in two years. The part that saddens me the most is even Danny has taken a hit to his confidence and he was always hype happy in discord

A&A were technically "fired" because they got tired of you CCR. You basically told them to leave the project which is the same as firing them just because they wanted to make this project sustainable. There was also far more transparency compared to having you in-charge. I hope you do the right thing for your community instead of waging a holy war against everything you perceive to be fud.

Your information is incorrect, whoever you are. But we are not getting into the A&A past... this topic is delete only. I have plenty of information regarding the truth but it will never be revealed due to professional respect and an old friendship. So, drop it.

We moved on, so did they... End of story.

danny1987

Activity: 85
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:21:09 PM
Merited by CCRevolution (1)

I have alts that have been around since 2015, but I don't mind admitting it so age don't matter and just because he's been around since 2017 doesn't mean that he isn't an alt (why don't you check the IP logs if you don't believe me?). But my point was that people are tired of the word "soon". You should give your community something tangible and technically nothing has been accomplished in two years. The part that saddens me the most is even Danny has taken a hit to his confidence and he was always hype happy in discord

A&A were technically "fired" because they got tired of you CCR. You basically told them to leave the project which is the same as firing them just because they wanted to make this project sustainable. There was also far more transparency compared to having you in-charge. I hope you do the right thing for your community instead of waging a holy war against everything you perceive to be fud.

No need to be sad, i'm still actively working for the project on a daily base, except for the last 3 weeks. I was to busy spotting real whales on holiday, it almost caught me instead of the other way around  Cool

Crazy8balll2

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:04:01 PM

Its been 2 years, any news on those patents danny and dave?
CCRevolution

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:40:52 PM

Its been 2 years, any news on those patents danny and dave?

Why the continual misinformation? Just to be more dramatic?

We first announced that we identified "a" patentable section of our technology in Dec of 2017.

Are you able to do the math with those figures or do I need to help you?

Crazy8balll2

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:41:44 PM

Sorry. It's been 18 months then, any news on the patents after 18 months?
CCRevolution

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:00:48 PM

Sorry. It's been 18 months then, any news on the patents after 18 months?

Actually, its 19 months now and since you did not see anything posted, that means there is no "recent" news.

However, we do plan for an update as was mentioned the other day in Discord after receiving a reply from the lawyers.

Maybe you should join Discord? If you have been banned from Discord, follow the rules and maybe you will not get banned again, this way you can stay better informed!

Thanks and have a great day!

Dave

xtroleum

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:37:51 PM

No need to be sad, i'm still actively working for the project on a daily base, except for the last 3 weeks. I was to busy spotting real whales on holiday, it almost caught me instead of the other way around  Cool

https://i.ibb.co/28vVyHs/photo-2019-07-01-21-18-26.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/LvFysVh/photo-2019-07-01-21-18-26-2.jpg

The part that saddens me the most is even Danny has taken a hit to his confidence and he was always hype happy in discord

Curious about that last one. How did we conclude to that?
CCRevolution

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:47:02 PM

The part that saddens me the most is even Danny has taken a hit to his confidence and he was always hype happy in discord

Its called FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) basically because Danny has not been around on XBY-Talk for 3 weeks. They assumed and gambled on the post... The reality is that Danny was in touch with me practically every day of his vacation and has come back fully recharged (which is what holidays are all about).

xtroleum

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:22:47 PM

https://i.ibb.co/28vVyHs/photo-2019-07-01-21-18-26.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/LvFysVh/photo-2019-07-01-21-18-26-2.jpg

Its called FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) basically because Danny has not been around on XBY-Talk for 3 weeks. They assumed and gambled on the post... The reality is that Danny was in touch with me practically every day of his vacation and has come back fully recharged (which is what holidays are all about).

Almost nefarious in a way, but definitely dangerous to arrive at an assumption only to pass it off as if it is fact - especially when there's an audience. Makes you wonder if the forums and channels/rooms should just be placed in read-only. But perhaps that's going a bit to far and this is a community coin/project.

All I can say is, "WOW"...
sunny2903

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:49:21 AM

https://i.ibb.co/FgCcMfZ/image.png
CCRevolution

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:47:38 AM

THE PATENT SAGA

We are not at patent pending yet, so those of you who are prone to rant and rave are simply asked to: go for a walk… pet the dog or go for a swim (it’s summer).

We all know its a massive pain in the butt to do this patent stuff, it is what it is…

As I told you long ago; the patent documents will be ready when they are ready (this was after I saw what we had gotten ourselves into). This remark was by no means meant to be "unprofessional", it was simply the best way to state the truth.

Now that we have that out of the way, here is the current status:

Borzalom and I will be meeting with Danny and Golden in the very near future. We will spend a few days together to coordinate NDA signings and contracts. Then we will dive into the original POSIGN discovery documents, followed by a review of the latest draft descriptions provided by the law firm. Once this process is complete, Borzalom will reveal the remaining discrepancies he has found. We will then correct these issues as a team before tackling the remaining questions provided by the law firm.

With that completed, we will return the (hopefully) final response to the lawyers (as far as descriptions are concerned).

The end result of this will be a hard core, crash course of POSIGN for Danny and Golden. Obviously, this knowledge will make these 2 brilliant gents a powerful force for explanations and other technical requirements.

Finally, we will spend what remaining time we have verifying the technical descriptions for the next patent. This will help us avoid similar delays in the future.

Thank you,

The XTRABYTES Team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: