Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28354 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
_babyfaced_assassin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 12:50:26 AM

21 months for the patents btw, think we might see patents by the end of the year?

Hey man...not to rain on your parade or anything, but you've claimed to be me (grant™) and BHawk. BHawk and I aren't the same person. It might be time to move along.

Thanks,

The Real BFA

I like how you have only 1 post on your entire account  Cheesy

Thanks,

The REAL BFA

https://imgur.com/a/k403aBl

I don't need to have posted in here to call out someone impersonating me. This should end this argument..
fapnnap

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 01:05:37 AM

this project is full of alt accounts and newbies lol

@CCR - If the patents need to be pending first, is there any purpose to the economic model?
XBYGolden

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 08:00:09 AM

this project is full of alt accounts and newbies lol

@CCR - If the patents need to be pending first, is there any purpose to the economic model?

People have long asked about our economics model and we believe it is important for people to understand the bigger picture behind our decission to have 2 different coins. I personally think there is never a wrong time to explain the basis of your economics model.

And to address your "newbie" and "alts" remarks, I have been a member of the team for almost 2 years, the fact that I only recently made an account on BTC says more about what I think about the platform than it says about who I am. And despite my personal thoughts about this platform because my team feels it can have an added value posting here I decided to join anyway. This doesn't make me an alt or someone that is new to the cryptoshere, it just means I only recently joined BCT.
XBYGolden

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 08:14:18 AM

21 months for the patents btw, think we might see patents by the end of the year?

Hey man...not to rain on your parade or anything, but you've claimed to be me (grant™) and BHawk. BHawk and I aren't the same person. It might be time to move along.

Thanks,

The Real BFA

I like how you have only 1 post on your entire account  Cheesy

Thanks,

The REAL BFA

Quality over quantity
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 02:12:50 PM

An Introduction to the Economic Landscape of XTRABYTESTM

Contrary to what most cryptocurrency projects seek to accomplish, XTRABYTESTM is building a platform that will bring the benefits of decentralization to a variety of everyday tasks (beyond simply serving as an alternative payment processor). Consequently, XTRABYTES intends to provide blockchain solutions that offer greater functionality than currently found in other cryptocurrency projects.

Although decentralized P2P payments have long been the mainstay of the crypto industry, we seek to substantially improve their accessibility. In particular, we intend to broaden the scope of payment options available to individuals who engage in a variety of different types of transactions.

Accordingly, we’ve identified various payment mechanisms suitable to such interactions (all of which retain unique technical requirements). Among the many payment methods identified are:
- instant peer-to-peer payment
- automated payments linked to smart contracts
- fee-less micropayments

Our Solution
Combining these payment methods in one coin typically necessitates technical compromises. At XTRABYTES, we believe it’s far better to simply incorporate two coins to meet this need.
By allowing for two coins, we’re able to provide users with access to two blockchains (both of which are compatible with one or more specific payment methods) that each have their own technical specifications.
Moreover, our platform enables us to link different types of payment methods to different types of users. While some of these transactions will occur on the client-side of the platform, others will take place on the server-side. This is one of the primary reasons we created XFUEL.
Although we have faced continued criticism about creating a second coin, we appreciate the fact that community members did not have this information and so could not accurately judge this decision.
By retaining two different blockchains, we’re able to optimize the many different payment methods that our platform will require. As you can see, XFUEL was not created simply as a means to pay for work and development.

Who's who
The big question on everyone's mind is “How do XBY and XFUEL fit into the network?”.
To start we need to identify the main entities that will make up our network:
- STATICs & STATIC owners, as the backbone of the network, provide the services needed to run the network. In addition to providing storage and computational power, they also oversee the addition of new information to the network.
- dAPPs & dAPP owners, offering STATIC-provided services in a user-friendly way, facilitate network access and help users benefit from its decentralized nature.
- Users and others looking to take advantage of a fully decentralized network in various aspects of their daily life.

XBY & XFUEL
The short answer: users will use XBY to use the dAPPs and dAPP owners will use XFUEL to pay for the services offered by the STATICs.
All dAPPs developed by XTRABYTES will be built on this principle and this will also be a requirement for any dAPP that is run on our network.
To give a simple example:
Someone developed a dAPP that allows people to book a service. However, the app requires data storage & P2P transactions. The user who wants to book the service will pay the dAPP owner in XBY.  And the dAPP owner will pay for the data storage and P2P transaction service in XFUEL.
This will create 2 markets, a market between the users and the dAPP owners for XBY and a market between the dAPP owners and the STATIC owners for XFUEL.
As the network grows so will the number of people using dAPPS. Likewise, dAPPs that require STATIC-provided services will grow as well. Together, we expect these dAPPs to have a positive influence on the supply/demand equilibrium of XBY and XFUEL.
Besides the service fees the STATIC owners will receive from the dAPP owners they will also receive the transactions fees for both the XBY and XFUEL transactions.
On top of that, both coins can be used to register a STATIC node or buy a future XIP token (tokenized shares of XTRABYTES Intellectual Property). This would have the added benefit of including STATIC owners in the XBY market and users in the XFUEL market.

Valuation
The intrinsic value of both XBY and XFUEL is considered equal, meaning that; where both XBY and XFUEL can be used for the same purpose in the network, 1 XBY equals 1 XFUEL. (For example 1 XIP = 1000 XBY = 1000 XFUEL, or level 1 STATIC = 500k XBY = 330K XBY + 170k XFUEL).
We expect that the market value for both coins will achieve equilibrium as a result. However, it’s ultimately the market that will determine the price of both coins and savvy traders will find themselves able to profit from fluctuations between these markets.

How many of these XIP tokens are you going to be Creating ? and that wont happen before Everything is Pending and Verified right ?
You Doubled the coin supply with Xfuel .. and now you are adding XIP so from 650 m to 1.3 B and now you are adding How many more potentially ?
In Crypto Value is in big part Supply and Demand if you go on Adding more to the supply and its not a Fixed total it hard to invest in something .

"we believe it’s far better to simply incorporate two coins to meet this need."
how is this any better then using side chains ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
XBYGolden

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 04:46:43 PM

How many of these XIP tokens are you going to be Creating ? and that wont happen before Everything is Pending and Verified right ?
You Doubled the coin supply with Xfuel .. and now you are adding XIP so from 650 m to 1.3 B and now you are adding How many more potentially ?
In Crypto Value is in big part Supply and Demand if you go on Adding more to the supply and its not a Fixed total it hard to invest in something .

XIP is not a coin, it is the tokenisation of the shares of Xtrabytes Intellectual Property Inc. which mean that XIP is a product you can purchase using XBY & XFUEL much like you can "buy" a node. This is how you use blockchain to regulate ownership of goods, so instead of receiving a paper receipt for your share you receive a token. You will not be able you use XIP to use any of the dAPPs running on our platform, the XIP token is a proof of ownership of the share that is associated with it.

I don't think we stated that our solutions is better than using sidechains, we just believe that using to different coins which each have their own blockchain with their own technical specifications is a good solutions for what we want to accomplish.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 05:54:45 PM

XIP is not a coin, it is the tokenisation of the shares of Xtrabytes Intellectual Property Inc. which mean that XIP is a product you can purchase using XBY & XFUEL much like you can "buy" a node. This is how you use blockchain to regulate ownership of goods, so instead of receiving a paper receipt for your share you receive a token. You will not be able you use XIP to use any of the dAPPs running on our platform, the XIP token is a proof of ownership of the share that is associated with it.

I don't think we stated that our solutions is better than using sidechains, we just believe that using to different coins which each have their own blockchain with their own technical specifications is a good solutions for what we want to accomplish.

So what your saying is that for every XIP token bought the supply of Xfuel/XBY will be reduced by 1k or those will be Locked away ? if not you are effectively adding 1k of those tokens for every XIP sold.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
XBYGolden

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 06:11:33 PM

So what your saying is that for every XIP token bought the supply of Xfuel/XBY will be reduced by 1k or those will be Locked away ? if not you are effectively adding 1k of those tokens for every XIP sold.

Let me give you a better example for you to understand.
If you buy a regular share using USD, is that USD being taken out of circulation and does that share become a means to pay your bills? No the USD goes to the seller and if you need the money your share is worth you need to sell it for USD. The same applies for tokenised shares, they are not coins and you need to sell them if you want to spend the money they are worth.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:27:08 PM

Let me give you a better example for you to understand.
If you buy a regular share using USD, is that USD being taken out of circulation and does that share become a means to pay your bills? No the USD goes to the seller and if you need the money your share is worth you need to sell it for USD. The same applies for tokenised shares, they are not coins and you need to sell them if you want to spend the money they are worth.

I think i understand just fine.

BitcoinPot

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:13:51 PM

Excellent news! The Introduction to the Economic Landscape of XTRABYTES™ is very clear!
fishyfishfisha

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 01:15:52 AM

Doucie1 / DJC_1973 has had his account suspended on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/user/DJC-1973

he wasn't a team member right? I saw him comment alot on reddit posts though
meherethere

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:32:26 AM

It's so weird how someone has gone to all the effort to create so many accounts impersonating people and then they go around pretending that they're somehow an honest member of the cryptocurrency community.

Personally I was hoping that the person behind the dozens of fake accounts (I've never known what to call you after all of these different names) had given up but I suppose this upcoming team meeting is yet another opportunity to attempt to manipulate people away from xtrabytes. Your recent activity on reddit certainly shows you're just looking to pump and dump anything you think you can move the price slightly.
fishyfishfisha

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 05:31:10 AM

is that related to DJC getting banned or do you mean someone elses post?
doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 07:36:56 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2019, 09:35:36 AM by doucie1

Yeah he was very naughty he made a joke about Citizens mum  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

More seriously: So funny that another guy (who has not made a comment in months) talks about harrasement when Fapanp, Fallenkeith, Cameron, Citiozen and Palatinum have been harassing the team for over a year now, with their lies and slander.

I think we all know who the toxic ones are.

And for about the 100th time - I'm not a team member. Many thanks.
Cameron0208

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:41:29 PM

‘‘Lies and slander’

You mean with our facts? Sorry it’s so bothersome to you.

https://imgur.com/a/UVP2ULn

Where are the patents that were promised by team members in 2018? Or from Marcus, Leon (reclusiarh) and Nick (BitcoinPot) over 6 months ago? How were you going to get patents when you didn’t even submit applications and still haven’t?

Where is the mobile wallet that supposed to be released 2/10/2019? 4 rounds of beta? That’s not how beta works.

Why are y’all bothering to talk about an economics model when XBY and XFuel are both worthless and serve no purpose?

Why are you talking about coin price when it’s been repeatedly stated that this isn’t about money?

It’s clearly about money, considering everything y’all do is meant to pump the price as much as you can without actually releasing anything. You have prioritized getting on exchanges, website redesigns, announcements for future releases that never come to fruition, yet you still don’t have patents and haven’t released any tech. If this wasn’t about the price and was about the tech, then this would be the other way around. You can worry about all the other stuff AFTER the tech is complete. Clear sign of a scam right there. More focused on selling the coin than on the tech.

We’re supposed to believe that y’all have been diligently working on Zoltchain for 2 1/2 YEARS and still have not released anything or even shown the slightest proof that it exists...? And Borz is supposed to be a genius...? Ooook

Sabih

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 05:50:39 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2019, 06:13:26 PM by Sabih

Will Marcus, who has been spotted to be a participant in the Tachain scam, sign an NDA as well and what is your consequence for having an employee who was part of the Tachain scam? Are you going to provide his identity and address for legal consequences to people that have been scammed?

Considering you are planning to introduce KYC for nodes and two of your employees are proven to have been doxxing people, are those employees going to be fired due to the storage of sensible data in the future?
CCRevolution

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 08:56:37 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2019, 09:08:35 PM by CCRevolution

Cameron0208 - You posted this exact same set of lies and slander (as seen below in the quote) multiple times and most recently 10 days ago. We responded to you (in the past) and at that time: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134924.msg52365962#msg52365962 and your only response was that the Ghandi quote was not accurate. Why are you posting this again??? Just harassing I suppose...?

‘‘Lies and slander’

You mean with our facts? Sorry it’s so bothersome to you.

https://imgur.com/a/UVP2ULn

Where are the patents that were promised by team members in 2018? Or from Marcus, Leon (reclusiarh) and Nick (BitcoinPot) over 6 months ago? How were you going to get patents when you didn’t even submit applications and still haven’t?

Where is the mobile wallet that supposed to be released 2/10/2019? 4 rounds of beta? That’s not how beta works.

Why are y’all bothering to talk about an economics model when XBY and XFuel are both worthless and serve no purpose?

Why are you talking about coin price when it’s been repeatedly stated that this isn’t about money?

It’s clearly about money, considering everything y’all do is meant to pump the price as much as you can without actually releasing anything. You have prioritized getting on exchanges, website redesigns, announcements for future releases that never come to fruition, yet you still don’t have patents and haven’t released any tech. If this wasn’t about the price and was about the tech, then this would be the other way around. You can worry about all the other stuff AFTER the tech is complete. Clear sign of a scam right there. More focused on selling the coin than on the tech.

We’re supposed to believe that y’all have been diligently working on Zoltchain for 2 1/2 YEARS and still have not released anything or even shown the slightest proof that it exists...? And Borz is supposed to be a genius...? Ooook

Sabih - (In response to the quote below) Yes we are aware of what happened with Tachain. We have looked into the situation and the affiliation of one of our team members to the project. As far as we know all the team members of Tachain were paid out in the project's native token, none of them ever saw any proceeds from the tokens sold to the community. The tokens they received for the work done for the project are as worthless as the tokens held by anyone in the community. We have found no reason to believe anyone but the founder was implicated in any wrongdoing. This means that the team members are as much of a victim as the community.

With regard to your claim of team members doxxing. I am sorry to inform you that your continual harassment of this project, along with that of Cameron0208, has resulted in some community (investor) members (not official contributors) digging to find out who you and Cameron0208 (and others) are. This has nothing to do with us.

Will Marcus, who has been spotted to be a participant in the Tachain scam, sign an NDA as well and what is your consequence for having an employee who was part of the Tachain scam? Are you going to provide his identity and address for legal consequences to people that have been scammed?

Considering you are planning to introduce KYC for nodes and two of your employees are proven to have been doxxing people, are those employees going to be fired due to the storage of sensible data in the future?

CCRevolution

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 12:58:57 AM

...And why would you even approve of that? @CCR

I think you need to re-read. I have not approved of anything to do with doxxing.

BitcoinPot

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 02:01:06 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2019, 05:55:48 PM by BitcoinPot

‘‘Lies and slander’

I do not understand your post and with what right you post my first name here? Did I authorize you?
I am an XTRABYTES supporter, not a team member. I do not work for XTRABYTES and I am not paid by them. So I am not supposed to publish anything. I just strongly believe to this project, nothing more.

If you see scam behind this project, this is your right. There are other projects out there, so do not lose your time with XTRABYTES. 

If XTRABYTES fails, I lose nothing. If XTRABYTES succeeds, I win a lot.
See you soon in Discord, asking the community for cheap "extrabaits"...

XBYGolden

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 07:17:03 AM

... Beside that, this is not your decision but a court has to decide this ...

I propose you follow your own advice instead of playing Judge jury and executionor yourself
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: