Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:30:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28349 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 02:57:06 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2019, 05:24:34 PM by paramind22

I don't think there's any reason to be OCD about C-Patex and say bad things about them on the website.  You have to support small exchanges these days that hold your coin.  I am a supporter, not a FUD but be grateful your there.  If you can do better, do it.

From another post:  "All the great higher percentage staking coins have each found exchanges to be on after the demise of Cryptopia, Coinexchange, Novaexchange and Tradesatoshi.   CompoundCoin, VersionCoin, TruckCoin, InflationCoin, Bottlecaps, Stackbit, InflationCoin, BitcoinTalkCoin, Stackbit, etc."

Thank you for posting your opinion on this matter. We, however, have a responsibility to our community and we need to ensure that we provide them with a safe trading experience. We cannot endorse exchanges that list us without our knowledge and without providing any information that would allow us to asses the safety of their trading platform.

I understand.  I in fact just had a problem withdrawing some coin from there.  I'll see what the support ticket comes back with.

Note: they just had temporary problem.  I was able to withdraw.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 04:37:13 PM

Part 2 of the Community Update is build on the Community Ambassador selections. Due to the lack of participation, we had to postpone the selections and thus Part 2 of the Community Update.

Before  PP i think it will be difficult to find a lot of people willing to become ambassadors and stick their neck out.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Ganjamouse

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:43:02 AM

Part 2 of the Community Update is build on the Community Ambassador selections. Due to the lack of participation, we had to postpone the selections and thus Part 2 of the Community Update.

Before  PP i think it will be difficult to find a lot of people willing to become ambassadors and stick their neck out.

And honestly, for over a year now, moderators were paid to do this job so I don't see why suddenly anyone would be willing to do it for free.

One question regarding the new update. Chuggs is now Marketing Coordinator and CCR is original marketing director. Who's been working for the marketing for two years now? Because you've told us a lot was being done in the background for marketing to be ready when pp HITS;
Cameron0208

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:31:38 AM

There was also a post 4 months ago announcing an exchange manager, JamesJ : https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/exchanges-information-disclosed/

Xtrabytes is no longer listed on any exchanges and there’s been no word regarding new listings. What exactly has JamesJ been doing?

You have a Project Manager, Marc. In nearly 3 years, no projects have been completed. Focus is constantly shifted from one thing to the next. What has Marc been doing and what are his qualifications for the position?

You have job openings for a director of global marketing, product manager, and solutions architect. What is there to market and for what reason? Same can be said regarding the product manager and solutions architect positions. Why are they needed?

Why are there 5+ people writing for Xtrabytes? Is there really that much to write about that it warrants having 5+ people writing?

How is it that there are there 12 developers on the team, including one who is a National Hungarian Software Programming competition winner and a genius, yet nothing has been released? How is it that 12 people can’t release a single product?

Why are these people being paid is the real question. What are they being paid for? An exchange manager, but not listed on any exchanges. A project manager but you have yet to complete a single project. Wanting a marketing director when there’s no product to market, a product manager when there’s no product to manage, and a solutions architect when there’s nothing to solve. 5+ writers when there’s nothing to write about. 12 developers who collectively have yet to release a single piece of technology.
doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:24:29 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2019, 10:39:38 AM by doucie1

There was also a post 4 months ago announcing an exchange manager, JamesJ : https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/exchanges-information-disclosed/

Xtrabytes is no longer listed on any exchanges and there’s been no word regarding new listings. What exactly has JamesJ been doing?

Xtrabytes is listed on Waves as you well know. Xtrabytes doesn't have millions of dollars in ICO money to throw around like many projects so they have to be very careful about who they list with next. They haven't exactly had much luck with centralised exchanges so far as you well know.

James has been researching exchanges and building up a relationship with some of them so that when the time is right (after PP) they can try to get listed. Some of the things he has been researching/questioning are as follows:

- how are user accounts protected
- how is user data stored
- are the user accounts monitored to detect unusual trading activity
- how can someone recover an account (lost password)
- do you do regular security audits of your exchange website
- is there live monitoring of the website to detect unusual behavior
- what measures are taken to secure the exchange website
- how quickly can you shut down the exchange in case of a hack
- how are your digital assets stored
- is their a redundancy protocol for the keys to the different wallets
- how often are the wallet keys backed up
- how quickly can the funds be moved in the event that wallet keys are compromised, in this case can only 1 person move the funds
- what protocol are in place to prevent employees from accessing/leaking critical information
- what screening protocol is there in place for (new) employees
- what is the return policy in case of a hack
- is there a calamity fund to pay for lost funds

You have a Project Manager, Marc. In nearly 3 years, no projects have been completed. Focus is constantly shifted from one thing to the next. What has Marc been doing and what are his qualifications for the position?

I believe he has been 'managing projects'. You can find him on LinkedIn here :https://www.linkedin.com/authwall?trk=gf&trkInfo=AQHZKUkoyyJGrwAAAW4B-tiYOBUP9rW9Nf3tY2F1SFShUTaLwjU5vYEG6Vtw7edWVP8wYlFTQvTw71_AZ2C56cnNYjs4LOo0Tj5C_xMJqKfDKwOeTmSjCvav5yjiFo0bU6Rg-MA=&originalReferer=https://xtrabytes.global/team&sessionRedirect=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fmarc-hamilton-b24241a3%2F

You have job openings for a director of global marketing, product manager, and solutions architect. What is there to market and for what reason? Same can be said regarding the product manager and solutions architect positions. Why are they needed?

I would imagine all these positions will be needed for future growth of the company. Does the company you work for plan ahead and look for new position that need filling.

Why are there 5+ people writing for Xtrabytes? Is there really that much to write about that it warrants having 5+ people writing?

There are 2 official writers and from time to time others write articles as well. Not sure why this is an issue. Besides blog articles I'm sure they will also have a yellow and white paper to write.

How is it that there are there 12 developers on the team, including one who is a National Hungarian Software Programming competition winner and a genius, yet nothing has been released? How is it that 12 people can’t release a single product?

As you know most of the devs have other jobs so FTE is much lower. 'National Hungarian Software Programming competition winner' - I think that bit of incorrect information came from a community member who googled Zoltan Szabo and assumed the person he found was Borz. It wasn't.

Why are these people being paid is the real question. What are they being paid for? An exchange manager, but not listed on any exchanges. A project manager but you have yet to complete a single project. Wanting a marketing director when there’s no product to market, a product manager when there’s no product to manage, and a solutions architect when there’s nothing to solve. 5+ writers when there’s nothing to write about. 12 developers who collectively have yet to release a single piece of technology.

I won't even bother to repond to that bit of stupidity.

I noticed you have a website for your business now Cameron. How long have you been trading - I think it says 16 years on your LinkedIn. 16 years and you have only just got a website. Ooook LMAO. I wonder if you will get any annoying little fudders.

PS. I'm not a team member, so this isn't an official response. I suspect the team are too busy building something to respond to more nonsense from small minded idiots like you Cameron.
CCRevolution

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:19:34 PM

Since Grant Thornton published their own update earlier today we see no reason not to release our announcement regarding the phone calls we had with the firm's representative on October 8th and 22nd. https://blog.xtrabytes.global/general-crypto/cryptopia-and-grant-thornton-update/

Ganjamouse

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:11:23 AM

Hye, I have been asking several questions here just above, a week ago. Why is it CCR has responded twice already, compeltely ignoring them and why is there no moderator replying to the questions?

Thanks
neka12

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 10:04:56 AM

Hye, I have been asking several questions here just above, a week ago. Why is it CCR has responded twice already, compeltely ignoring them and why is there no moderator replying to the questions?

Thanks
Taк ты, xepню нeceшь, я бы тoжe нe oтвeтил
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 11:46:22 AM

-Translated the above. "So you still don’t care, I would also not answer"
Ganjamouse

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:15:03 PM

What is this for a response?
Why are serious questions being ignored?
You guys post updates but don't bother to answer the questions related to them?
doucie1

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 03:51:13 PM

Thanks

I think they are just really busy. Not only that they are totally fed up with dealing with trolls and alt accounts. I guess they feel their time is better spent doing constructive things unlike you guys who have only created accounts to troll Xtrabytes and never comment on any other project on BCT.
doucie1

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:33:57 PM

lol nice one Steven - I suppose you'll be telling everyone you're not a troll or alt account next. LMAO

Latest news about Xtrabytes here:

https://blog.xtrabytes.global

Latest Gihub commits here:

https://github.com/XTRABYTES/XCITE/tree/XCITE-Desktop

https://github.com/XTRABYTES/XCITE/commits/XCITE-Desktop

Truth about Xtrabytes here on official channels:

https://xtrabytes.global/

https://discord.xtrabytes.global/

https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/

P.S I'm not a team member
Ganjamouse

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:46:39 AM

Thanks

I think they are just really busy. Not only that they are totally fed up with dealing with trolls and alt accounts. I guess they feel their time is better spent doing constructive things unlike you guys who have only created accounts to troll Xtrabytes and never comment on any other project on BCT.

So moderators are too busy moderating what?
I might not like what the project has become, but doesn't make me a troll or an alt ...
And what does the fact that I only comment on XBY topics have to do with anything? Obviously I made my account on BCT just to reply here, and I have no shame admitting it, why would I?

Apparently, I'm getting moderated too, but I'm not gonna put in the effort to repost or give advice again. Ima just go check in on some other projects and maybe hang out in some other crypto communities for a while, then check back in on this in a month or two

Some good advice ganja, never marry your investment buddy. Ignore trolls and don't focus solely on this project, if you're investing in crypto (not for the tech, but for the money) then please consider checking out some other projects. The ROI time on this would probably be considerably higher for this compared to alot of the other projects around.

Thanks for the advice. XBY was one of my first oinvestments and I still hold some so it seems only logical that in some way I care about the project but hope is small, especially when you see moderators delete posts but not answering questions. Perhaps they have no clue too ... Haven't heard about the patents in months ..
doucie1

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:01:00 AM

Actually the deletes that Neloc is referring to last night were by the Bitcointalk mods. They also deleted his last post from the Xtrabytes Speculation thread. Some of mine were deleted also.

The last patent update was 12th Sept which said the lawyers would start work again at the end of the month. A long and frustrating wait nonetheless.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134924.msg52436990#msg52436990
doucie1

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 11:19:18 AM

"After one year and a half, there still are extensive changes require, but in two days the teammembers who signed the NDA's were already able to tell how amazing everything was. " - Understanding a top level overview of a technology and knowing and understanding the details enough to be able to write patent documents are two completely different things.

Most people understand the basics of why Bitcoin is so revolutionary but if you get into hash functions and nonces etc most people wouldn't understand it.
neka12

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:44:00 PM

https://deadcoins.com/entry/4664/?gvid=1308

Xtrabytes has been listed for public viewing on deadcoins (catalogs dead / dying projects)

@CCR can you contact them and verify?

Lol that website is idiotic and any idiot (most likely you Neloc) can add to it. They don't validate anything.

Even coins like Elrond and EOS are listed on it. LMAO
Coглaceн, этoт caйт-deadcoins oбычный мycop, для кoгo oн cдeлaн? пoкaзывaть пaльцaм нe бyдeм :-)
Cameron0208

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 09:55:28 PM

Wow, they're still running this same scam? Two years later and still promising the same. smfh...

Please enlighten us with some substance and proof of your accusations? You cannot just say this... you need to give the crypto world proof of what we have not done and why we are a scam. Its very important for you and your friends and your fake accounts to ensure you warn people and do a good job... Why? Because we continue to prove ourselves and you need to work harder to scare people away from what is happening at XTRABYTES.

So, go ahead and post your facts. Then we will post ours.

On that note: anyone interested in testing our our BETA version of the XCITE mobile wallet, please join our Discord at https://discord.gg/2cUC6D

Whats different and whats new?

We are testing a lightweight mobile wallet that does not need a connection to our blockchains, it has multiple currency capability, no wallet.dat is required, no syncing required, no change address issues because change address does not exist in our wallet and its fully secure with ease of use included.

Come check us out - this is just the beginning of what is coming at XTRABYTES and our Blockchain evolution.

hey dave, why do you create a new XBY bitcointalk thread every 6 months or so? Is it because you don't want people to know the history of this scam and so you have to just keep reinventing it over and over again? You'd think that a project so revolutionary would want a record of its entire history, no? also, i see your grammar ability is still that of a 5th grader. When you learn how to capitalize correctly? Maybe get one of your new team members to go over basic grammar with you.

Here are some facts while I am at it:
1. no white paper
2. no community anymore
3. no technology
4. no real developers producing real results
5. 2 internal 'utility' tokens completely controlled by the two founders
6. no audit of XFUEL distribution
7. Founders hold at least 40% of entire XBY circulating supply
8. Founders hold the entire supply of XFUEL
9. Lead developer has delivered no technology of his own
10. Lead developer coded himself out of the community donation fund because he didnt know what he was doing

those are some of my facts, what are yours??

As I said, you will be proven wrong. These are not facts, they are attacks.

1. Whitepaper for what? We are patenting our tech...
2. Yes, we have banned all the people who continue to cause problems (you and all your alts included) and this will not change. This does not mean there is no community, it just means the loud minority of detractors are no longer causing problems for the silent majority of hodlers who are waiting patiently as we work through various development challenges.
3. No tech yet... but its coming.
4. See number 4 and readers should be well informed by now that you are simply attacking.
5. Our model is not finalized.
6. The XFUEL blockchain is full transparency
7. Thats very funny.
8. Yes, this has been the case from the beginning and it gets released to the contributors for their efforts as required by the accounting department. Remember - no ICO and no venture capitalists wanted?
9. When he does, people listening to you are going to regret that decision.
10. Good Lord, remember this one folks...

Oh, and why the new BitcoinTalk thread? Well, its actually been about 14 months since we closed the last one, after we decided not to bother wasting our time with people spamming the thread at a time when there was nothing much to say since we were not in a promotional cycle. On top of this, we wanted to create a thread that was not moderated by me alone. So, now we have our entire moderation team available so that we can delete the ridiculous spam posts that attackers will post on here to disrupt the worthwhile information we are posting as a project. Such as the latest news and information as we cycle back into promotional times with many releases coming as we continue to move forward.

Anyone looking for history is always encouraged to visit our other threads. Its very easy... just go to my personal posts and you can go right to the VERY beginning!

Carry on Jack. Your attacks of the last 19 months will soon fall on deaf ears!

Last question I proomise

Can you at least answer in your own words why over 50 teams members have quit, of those 50 being the original ones you started with, as well as the CEO/COO that you hired? If you have so much promise in your technology and your leadership between you and borzalom....why have so many people not been able to stay and help with this revolution?

Jack, this is ridiculous. People make their own choices. We work with those who understand and agree with our vision. Its pretty simple. We are extremely happy with the team we have and we will continue to grow as our foundation is now stronger than it ever was.

Is this the same mobile wallet that had a scheduled release date of February 10, 2019? As seen in Xtrabytes own post here: https://imgur.com/vL4CbJm

The same mobile wallet that didn’t start testing until April? Almost 7 months in beta?! You’re kidding, right?
Sadly, you aren’t though.

Tell me, Dave. How were you going to release the app in February when you didn’t even start testing until April, and when it’s STILL not finished one day shy of November... how does that work?

It’s almost like y’all make these big [empty] announcements just to hype up the project and maybe pump the coin price, and then go on about whatever it is y’all do on a daily basis - it sure isn’t work. That’s for sure.

So, again - how were you going to release the app in February when it’s still not finished and it’s almost November...?
doucie1

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:09:32 PM

Why are you replying to a conversation from May? Very strange.

The screenshot that you have so kindly posted is from the original "minimal viable product" that they planned to release. They changed plans and instead are working on a much more feature rich version, which of course as I'm sure you understand takes a lot longer to produce. Much of the development work on the mobile version will also carry over to the desktop version, which is also currently in development.

You can see the latest commits here:

https://github.com/XTRABYTES/XCITE/tree/XCITE-Desktop

https://github.com/XTRABYTES/XCITE/commits/XCITE-Desktop

Truth about Xtrabytes here on official channels:

https://xtrabytes.global/

https://discord.xtrabytes.global/

https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/

Latest news about Xtrabytes here:

https://blog.xtrabytes.global

P.S I'm not a team member

Thanks again for your continued interest in Xtrabytes.
Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:04:48 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2019, 11:21:34 PM by Neloc75

Xtrabytes has been listed for public viewing on deadcoins (catalogs dead / dying projects)

Lol that website is idiotic and any idiot (most likely you Neloc) can add to it. They don't validate anything.

Even coins like Elrond and EOS are listed on it. LMAO
Coглaceн, этoт caйт-deadcoins oбычный мycop, для кoгo oн cдeлaн? пoкaзывaть пaльцaм нe бyдeм :-)

Agreed, its been 2 years / я coглaceн

(I know some russian since I actually live near russia but this is mostly a english thread so...)
Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:07:38 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2019, 11:28:15 PM by Neloc75

Coin Name   Xtrabytes
Coin Code   N/A
Summery Description   

Patents were promised in 2018, but the project has been mismanaged and is now on its deathbed.
Link   xtrabytes.global
Category   Deceased

Entry Date   October 9, 2019

@ CCR, how do you feel about this? will you reach out to them?

The patents were promised in 2018, and I do feel like there has been quite a bit of mismanagement. Someone added it, but idk how it works to verify info with them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: