Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:50:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28349 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
CCRevolution

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:23:03 PM

You know I thought you were a troll but clearly you are just a simpleton.

The person who believes in a project despite absolutely no proof of them having any tech and/or product - anything whatsoever - wants to call someone else a simpleton...oh, the irony.

Are you sure about that?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CCRevolution

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:33:30 PM

Hi CCR. Not sure if you aware but Cameron has set up a twitter account in your name. It's clearly him as he repeats the same total nonsense there as he does everywhere else.

I've let the team know, so they can report.

Seems to me that would be illegal. No?

CCRevolution

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:44:24 PM

Hi CCR. Not sure if you aware but Cameron has set up a twitter account in your name. It's clearly him as he repeats the same total nonsense there as he does everywhere else.

I've let the team know, so they can report.

Seems to me that would be illegal. No?

One would think so yes. Not to mention 2 years worth of libel.

We indeed would have a case worth fighting... But, I prefer to just move forward towards our goals and allow public opinion to prevail when all the information is on the table. These guys are a dime-a-dozen and not worth spending money to have the authorities go to their door.

However, I do need to thank you for your valiant effort, as a community member, to keep these guys in check... Great work!!

Cameron0208

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:49:29 PM

LOL

I don’t have a Twitter account that has any likeness to CCR whatsoever.

Libel - a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

What false statements have I posted?

Go ahead and sue me. You’ll have to prove how my statements are false, which would require you to prove that the tech does in fact exist and existed at the time of my writing, which it doesn’t and didn’t. You would also have to convince a judge that it was my statements that injured your reputation and not all the lies or the fact that you haven’t released anything in nearly 3 years.

Good luck with that.

Trust me, I would love to get you in a court room. I’d love to get all my evidence against you in front of a judge - all the clear-cut instances that equate to market manipulation, the incorporation in Seychelles for tax purposes (aka tax evasion and/or money laundering), the objectively false statements made by the Xtrabytes team (patents coming in 2018! Despite the apps still not being finished, let alone submitted, in Dec. 2019. Tell me - how were you going to get patents when the apps hadn’t even been submitted...), and the list goes on and on - just like the folders containing the entire history of this project and all things related to Xtrabytes and/or its team members - every lie, every even semi-questionable action from each and every team member, and from BAC Burn All Coins to the Bitmox hoax to Residual Cash Blaster and everything between, across Reddit, Bitcointalk, 4chan, Twitter, Facebook, GitHub and every website.

CCR, please tell me why Bitmox is repeatedly referred to as ‘Bitmo’ in all of the code...
Go ahead. Make my day.
Cameron0208

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 05:43:07 PM

I see - another turd of a post from Cameron that needs flushing.

What false statements have I posted?

Well 3 weeks ago you posted "Seems like the team is just piecing things together with other projects’ code". You offered not a single example unsurprisingly.

4 weeks ago you said "if it involves money, they expedite that issue and make sure they can still pump and dump the coins."

Again absolutely no proof of this provided.

This is just 2 examples that I found in about 2 minutes. I could find lots more but I really don't want to read through all the written excrement.

CCR, please tell me why Bitmox is repeatedly referred to as ‘Bitmo’ in all of the code...

Not sure why this matters but the first file I looked at has "Bitmox" 3 times and not one "Bitmo" https://github.com/borzalom/bitmox/blob/master/COMPILE

Incorrect. All files saved by Borzalom have the name Bitmox. He saved the files with that name. The original source code and all original files have BitMo as the coin/project name. Like in the ReadMe: https://imgur.com/a/wy5xhDT.

Funny enough - BitMo was also a scam that originated on Bitcointalk, was listed on CCEX, and whose devs never showed tech...
Ganjamouse

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 08:40:31 AM

Why's that?
People are paid in XFUEL and the lower the price of XFUEL, the more XFUEL they get. So if you believe in it, it's nice to collect more XFUEL.
Bad logic? Enlighten me. And at least you know I'm not a troll. Took you long enough.

Simple mate - all of the team took a pay cut due to the bear market/low price of xfuel. Otherwise they would have got through all the Xfuel.

They are all being paid well under the market wage rate.

Do you have any proof of what you are stating ? What was their pay before the bear market and what is their pay right now?
You saying that they had to go through a pay cut in order to not eat up all the XFUEL, is that a fact? So there's a lack of XFUEL in the hand of the company? HHow will they pay for further teammembers ? Please enlighten me
Ganjamouse

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:37:08 AM

Why's that?
People are paid in XFUEL and the lower the price of XFUEL, the more XFUEL they get. So if you believe in it, it's nice to collect more XFUEL.
Bad logic? Enlighten me. And at least you know I'm not a troll. Took you long enough.

Simple mate - all of the team took a pay cut due to the bear market/low price of xfuel. Otherwise they would have got through all the Xfuel.

They are all being paid well under the market wage rate.

Do you have any proof of what you are stating ? What was their pay before the bear market and what is their pay right now?
You saying that they had to go through a pay cut in order to not eat up all the XFUEL, is that a fact? So there's a lack of XFUEL in the hand of the company? HHow will they pay for further teammembers ? Please enlighten me

Yes mate quick search in the discord shows a conversation about xfuel on 29/7. Golden "The team members who need to sell have been taking a huge paycut and now you expect them to take another cut on the coins they have been holding?". And from Sunny "We are already losing out on the fiat pay as payments are based on XBY value".

There was discussions further back about this also when Allen and Ashley offered to work for free to save xfuel.

There are still 37 x 10,000,000 xfuel wallets untouched, so plenty left for further development. That wouldn't have been the case though had they not made the cuts a year or so ago.

Yes so those who need to sell immediately (probably not those who are full time on another job and XBY on their spare time like you mentionned).
About Sunny's statement, if the payments are based on XBY value I don't see how they are losing out on fiat pay? It's because the payments are based on the XBY value that they adapt no?
And finally, if there hadn't been a pay cut last year you're saying you say they would have a problem with the amount of XFUEL remaining? So what happens if they need to pay one more year of staff and still don't have anything released that could bring new investors? It's a serious question, no trolling.
Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:41:30 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2019, 07:02:59 PM by Neloc75

@CCR Its december 2nd now and 3 days until 2 years since the patent saga began. Any chance we might see anything about patents by early next year ?  If this project gets patent pending soon, you can demonstrate the tech to the greater crypto community and maybe give this project some momentum. The last update we had was regarding the lawyers working on the patents back in late september but its been radio silence since then

Also regarding your post about public opinion @CCR, public opinion is already still pretty low for this project. Outside of diehard supporters, teammembers on the project and you and borz, the wider crypto community has a pretty negative opinion of this project. I'm more interested in patent pending for this project since I would like to see for myself how the tech stacks up to alot of the other projects out there. Alot of the features (such as 10k TPS) has already been done by alot of projects, but I am curious to see some of the other features such as X-Change (been looking forward to that since 2017)

You also should realize that there's a larger crypto community outside of discord, if you want new investors you should try to get a foothold in communities such as /r CC. If you can demonstrate the tech there, i'm sure alot of people will join into the XBY discord and maybe you will attract some really talented people to the team as well. Also you should consider dropping KYC for nodes too, similar to the overbearing censorship, that will drive away investors as well

@sluppy Well its been 2 years and its still pretty much the same outside of XIP, but I doubt it. My concern would be whether this project would actually get adopted in the real world. If you've observed the people in this project for a while, most seem to believe in a field of dreams fallacy. "If you build it, they will come" isn't something that can apply easily here, and even with patent pending I question what hook the team will use to draw people into the project. As an investment I doubt this project will ever turn a profit compared to 2017 (in my personal opinion / observation) but I'm more interested in seeing the end-game rather then a profit at this point (i'll stick to investing in other projects for a profit)

@Ganja Its been 24 months (in 3 days) and I doubt the patents will come soon, but *shrugs*. Never know I guess? The most likely result will be that the project will continue the way it is and remain delisted from CMC, still low volume, etc
CCRevolution

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:10:18 PM

Waves Update

We continue to monitor the Waves Exchange to see how we may be able to move forward in the most efficient way possible at this time. It was necessary for us to wait until Waves executed their migration before we could assess this situation properly to see how our gateway reacted.

As it stands, you can easily migrate (this is a requirement currently) your original account by the following steps:

• Click the Settings Wheel (bottom left side) and then click Security - copy your private key from here.
  • Go to https://waves.exchange/ and create a new password for your "accounts".
  • Select to migrate your account using Private Key.
  • Paste your private key and your account and balances will appear on the new Waves exchange.
  • You will have to search XTRABYTES and XFUEL to pin the assets (for the time being).
  • For convenience, you can also "star" each pair you want to follow for easy trading access.

IMPORTANT TO NOTE:

Our Waves gateway is still functional and secure for deposits and withdrawals. However, at this time the trading platform is not accessible from our gateway. Therefore, you will need to use 2 windows and 2 platforms; (one for deposits & withdrawals, the other for trading) with the current configuration, after following the above instructions.

As the Waves project finalizes their migration, we will upgrade our gateway with hopes that it will continue to function as it always did, with trading available directly through our gateway. There is no guarantee of this at this time, but we will do our best to make this work.

If you have questions about our Waves Gateway, you can contact us through #waves-support or via our website at https://support.xtrabytes.global/hc/en-us.

Thank you for your patience.

The XTRABYTES Team

Cameron0208

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 02:59:29 AM

Better hand that "evidence" to your "team of lawyers" then. More baseless nonsense with no proof as per usual.

I'm guessing if Borz had something to hide with regard to Bitmox and BAC then he wouldn't have left them in his public GitHub.

We haven't heard much about your lawyers for a while. Funny that.

I realise now how you know so many lawyers - they probably helped you with all your convictions.

I guess you could give them all the screenshots of Nick Tsili' tweets - that would be overwhelming proof  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin LMAO you clown

Tell me, why do you not believe that I have a legal team? Is it perhaps because I haven’t shown any proof of having one? I’m guessing that’s it, and that is absolutely fair.

So, then, exactly why do you believe the Xtrabytes team has one? What proof have they shown? 🤔 They have shown, quite literally, the exact same amount of proof I’ve shown.

Ganjamouse

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 07:40:41 AM

Yes so those who need to sell immediately (probably not those who are full time on another job and XBY on their spare time like you mentionned).
About Sunny's statement, if the payments are based on XBY value I don't see how they are losing out on fiat pay? It's because the payments are based on the XBY value that they adapt no?
And finally, if there hadn't been a pay cut last year you're saying you say they would have a problem with the amount of XFUEL remaining? So what happens if they need to pay one more year of staff and still don't have anything released that could bring new investors? It's a serious question, no trolling.

I'll answer your first 2 questions with a question if you don't mind.

You seem to be fixated on market rates for some reason. Could you explain to me how all of the team are being paid the market $ rate in Xfuel for their work if only 10,000,000 (approx $8500) per month is being used??

As for your point about running out of Xfuel in a year. As I said there is 370,000,000 left, so divide that by 10,000,000 per month and you get 37 months more, so no need to worry about running out in 12 months.

I don't have the answer to your question and I remain with the same questions.
I'm pretty sure the amount of XFUEL the employees get paid depends on the XBY or XFUEL price, so how does that work? I thought the end result in fiat remained the same and the amount of XFUEL would increase if the prices goes down. Isn't that so?

And why was there a paycut if there is enough for 37 extra months of development? Doesn't that indicate that they might be scared not to have enough for the future? So that the patents aren't coming any time soon? Just trying to see the logic, no fudding ...

Yawn - just woke up from up a coma like everyone else no doubt  Grin Grin

Yes Xfuel payout is adjusted dependent on the price, so that a person gets x $ amount for their work, but like I have said multiple times now they all took a pay cut so as not to use the xfuel too quickly.

I suspect you are being deliberately obtuse or argumentative. Who else do we know that does that :thinking

They want xfuel to fund development for years to come, so if they hadn't reduced the payouts roughly 12 months ago to below market rates they would have used much more than they currently have.

Not much more to say about it to be honest.

Of course I'm being argumentative, because I'm trying to see the logic here. If they reduce the payouts it's a sign that there's risk they couldn't hold as long they would have wanted with the same amount of XFUEL.

If you can't understand my argument then there's no more sense to continue the discussion. Pity that you can't have an argumentative conversation without being aggressive towards your interlocutor.
Ganjamouse

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 01:18:44 PM

Sorry Ganja not sure why you thought I was being aggressive - little sarcastic maybe but then I'm a Brit - that's what we do.

All good, I'lm always open to conversations/argumentations but it appears that's not the case of everyone.
I'm still wondering, with all these moderators around why there's so little responses to all the questions around here, and don't answer "they're busy doing more important stuff"
Ganjamouse

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:15:26 PM

Ow I think CCR is too busy to look at my suggestion about demonstrating the tech to the wider community to increase adoption

The patents is one thing. I have learned that nobody has any clue about when these patent pendings will drop. If I remember correctly we're still only talking about the 3 first documents and we'll have to wait some more time for the rest of the documents to be patented. At least that's what was told few months back.

But what about that beta version of the wallet that we don't hear about anymore?
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 03:24:58 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2019, 11:50:22 AM by XTRABYTES

The XCITE Beta version .5 was recently released with testing on X-CHAT as a nice addition. The App is running smooth and fast. Most of the bugs appear to be UI corrections for a variety of devices, OS, and hardware needs. There are just shy of 200 Beta testers signed up actively testing and reporting their findings back.
Ganjamouse

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 07:34:35 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2019, 03:42:08 PM by Ganjamouse

The XCITE Beta version .5 was recently released with testing on XCHAT as a nice addition. The App is running smooth and fast. Most of the bugs appear to be UI corrections for a variety of devices, OS, and hardware needs. There are just shy of 200 Beta testers signed up actively testing and reporting their findings back.

Still in beta mode hmm. Anyway good to hear there's progress on that end at least.
Plus, we were told there was a big community behind XBY, but doesn't it seem weird that, except from teammembers, nobody comments on any XBY post on reddit anymore?
Like the community is actually non-existent ?
Ganjamouse

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 11:13:38 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2019, 06:48:46 AM by Ganjamouse

From Golden in the Discord:

A short update from the development team.

Since our last update we have primarily focussed on the XCITE client and especially on X-CHAT. Our testers have been handed a version of XCITE that has a usable version of X-CHAT which allows them to have live conversations on a public forum. For now we are not able to offer any message history since this will require (decentralized) storage, a service our basic network setup is not able to offer at this point. We have been working on more features for X-CHAT that are not included in the version that is available for our testers, this includes adding (internet hosted) images, website urls & quoting each other. On top of that we have been working on a different application for X-CHAT that serves as a proof of concept, those that have been keeping a close eye on our github will have seen the acronym "ttt" more than once. More recently we have been working on making the mobile client available for use on desktop devices, this will allow us to test all the functionalities we currently have on these desktop devices. The provisional desktop client will be made available to our testers once we have sorted out a remaining issue with some much needed libraries. We chose this route because it will help us identify any issues with the backend code for desktop use before we emerge ourself completely in the new desktop GUI. This will also open up the testing to more people since there will be no limit to how many people will be able to test this provisional desktop version, unlike the number of places we can offer to the mobile tester due to the restriction of Apple and Google.
Next on our agenda is the reorganisation of our decentralized network that is currently supporting X-CHAT, this reorganisation should allows us to start the work on direct messaging using X-CHAT and creating private chat groups. Once the new network is in place we will also be able to start working on our decentralized storage, this will be an important step forward. Of course, still on the planning is the continuation of the desktop build.

Like we have said many times already, development never stops and each new step we make take us just a little bit closer to our end goal, a fully decentralized network that will offer a variety of decentralized services.

How come the priority is XCCITE and not patents? It appeared the teammembers understood the tech in a few days time and it also appears the lawfirm has a hard time understading all the complexity of borz's mind. Maybe, as a team, you could all provided some help to explain the tech to the lawfirm?

@Ganja: Have look at the EOS subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/eos/
70,000 members and barely any comments. Maybe redditors aren't that engaged??

But EOS didn't call themselves "a community coin". And they didn't repeat the slogan "by the community for the community" as a marketing tool.
Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 12:57:49 PM

Happy Patent~versary!

It's officially been 2 years since this project set out in the patent saga. Let's look forward to an awesome new year and XBY being one of the best projects in the crypto world Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134924.msg51675203#msg51675203
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:55:43 PM

Happy Patent~versary!

It's officially been 2 years since this project set out in the patent saga. Let's look forward to an awesome new year and XBY being one of the best projects in the crypto world Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134924.msg51675203#msg51675203

I look forward to the Next 2 years of PP and the explanations that come with it.

If i look into my Crystal ball i see them Launching Xcite and adopting another blockchain at some point and calling it a win.

I cannot Imagine that 2 year old blockchain tech Rivals anything up and running today beeing improved uppon daily.

I could be Wrong I hope i am because i hold some XBY but this Idea of Beat all Tech is getting more unlikely everyday.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 06:20:02 PM

Time to start getting Merry! It's that time of year again.

https://blog.xtrabytes.global/promotion/twelve-days-of-christmas-xfuel-giveaway

XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 02:09:04 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2019, 05:33:53 PM by XTRABYTES

https://blog.xtrabytes.global/promotion/twelve-days-of-christmas-giveaway-daily
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: