Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:03:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28353 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 07:07:48 PM

Comparing to BTC .. makes no sense since BTC went from Zero to putting blockchain tech on the map

I know and so far it's completely failed in it's original remit of being a global digital currency. It may take many more years of development to achieve the required speed and scalability. My point being that development can take many years.

Ethereum was proposed in late 2013 by Vitalik Buterin, a cryptocurrency researcher and programmer. Development was funded by an online crowdsale that took place between July and August 2014.[5] The system then went live on 30 July 2015.

OK 7 years then. The point still stands. Maybe if they have spent longer prior to releasing it might have scaled from the get go.

"If XBY get to main net in 5 years total that will be similar to other projects in the space." Like ?

Cardano and Cosmos for example. And they both have the benefit of huge resources unlike XBY.

Funny how people compare the project they are invested in that basically has Zero marketcap to the Very Few that made it into the BILLIONS.

You are a True believer for sure , but seems the Market at this time really disagree's.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 03:20:32 PM

Very happy to post this update regarding the launch of our STATIC network and the Level 1 nodes. Step by step from here on and then we arrive at our fully functional (hopefully patent pending) network.  
 https://blog.xtrabytes.global/general-crypto/xtrabytes-static-network-level-one/
Ganjamouse

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 07:28:06 AM

" XTRABYTES™ is building a platform that will bring the benefits of decentralization to a variety of everyday tasks (beyond simply serving as an alternative payment processor)"

Can any official teammember enlighten me with some example of precise usecases ?

Very much appreciated
PhillipePhloppe

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 11:31:18 AM

" XTRABYTES™ is building a platform that will bring the benefits of decentralization to a variety of everyday tasks (beyond simply serving as an alternative payment processor)"

Can any official teammember enlighten me with some example of precise usecases ?

Very much appreciated

Would also like to see stats as to why XBY is better rather than just pie in the sky dreams from Dave etc etc.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:15:18 PM

so many True believers knowing this is the Best tech in crypto yet NO buy support. 2+2=3 ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Tyler.Durden

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 01:24:22 PM

C'mon guys this is such a slow developed project...

Been in it since March 2017 and hasn't been at all that great..

When something gunna happen??

Doco obviously did sweet F all to expose it Cry
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 06:41:49 PM

DannyToday at 1:37 PM
Hi All

While we are waiting on further XCITEing news on the Lite Network and XCITE Desktop - we've done quite a lot of work on the QT wallets for XFUEL and XBY which deliver a number of improvements - these include:

QT version updated for Mac, Linux and Windows,
OPENSSL version updated
Code improvement for enhanced security
Faster node syncing for a better XFUEL and XBY network quality and experience
Checkpoints updated for extra security
Minor bugs/fixes
Hard coded NODEs in Xfuel

You may have noticed these in GitHub.  Just to let you all know we will be updating the links on the webpage: https://xtrabytes.global/wallets

These will be updated at some point Friday November 6th and we will confirm when this has been done.  Whilst it is not a pre-requisite to carry out these updates - current wallets will function, we advise that you do so.

Many thanks - The Team
XTRABYTES - Download our highly secure wallets
If you prefer to keep your digital assets safe, you'll need a secure wallet..Download our XBY and XFUEL wallets here.

XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 12:15:11 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2020, 12:27:31 PM by XTRABYTES

XTRABYTES XCITE DESKTOP - COMING SOON TO BETA TEST......

What is really exciting is that XCITE is an XTRABYTES™ client that just happens to offer two wallets available on your desktop. SOON to be Beta tested by you.
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 11:35:35 AM

We are getting ever closer to the beta test of XCITE Desktop.  Listening to you the community (where possible) we want to be as transparent as we can and share information with those that support the XTRABYTES Project and of course with potential investors and stakeholders.
Today we would like to share two more screens - Console and Settings

We'll see what we can share with you tomorrow?

It's Coming!

XBoomerY

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 12:37:28 PM

Has CCR left? I havent seen him comment in about a month. Please correct me if I am wrong.
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2020, 12:53:54 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2020, 10:01:34 PM by XTRABYTES

The XTRABYTES XCITE desktop beta test is getting ever closer with the team carrying out some final touches before we complete an internal test and then push out to the Beta Testers (Don't forget to request if you wish to join this group - all help is very much appreciated).

As promised - I'm able to share another 2 screen designs with you all today - Address Book and Paper Wallet Creation.  Hope you all approve?

t.me/Xtrabytes_announcements
XBoomerY

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 11:15:25 PM

Hello, where has CCR gone? I haven't seen him post in disord for close to a month.
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 02:13:16 AM

He has not gone anywhere. All of us, including CCR, are working hard to get XTRABYTES to the next step. 
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 12:27:43 PM

As promised - here is another post sharing another of the XCITE Desktop screens.  But we are, of course, conscious not to ruin all the fun and remove all the anticipation and as such this will be the final one until we actually deliver this to beta test.
XBoomerY

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 02:04:19 AM

Well looks like XBY missed the boat.. I had such hopes for this coin. All the talk of xby=google and the other hype really worked. It really hurts watching others doing so well while XBY goes to 5-10 sats. I blame myself for falling for the hype. I should have been smarter than to believe that sucjh a small project could be the next google or eth killer. Next time I will use common sense. Also, why has CCR been absent for over one month and no updates about why he is missing or what is going on? It is not my business I realize, but transparency goes a long way. This project is sorely lacking when it comes to this...
Ganjamouse

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 09:03:02 AM

Well looks like XBY missed the boat.. I had such hopes for this coin. All the talk of xby=google and the other hype really worked. It really hurts watching others doing so well while XBY goes to 5-10 sats. I blame myself for falling for the hype. I should have been smarter than to believe that sucjh a small project could be the next google or eth killer. Next time I will use common sense. Also, why has CCR been absent for over one month and no updates about why he is missing or what is going on? It is not my business I realize, but transparency goes a long way. This project is sorely lacking when it comes to this...

It's been some time now since it's pretty clear where they're headed with this project. So much talk about patents and crazy technology and being N°1 crypto etc, but nothing shows up except a wallet.
Honestly, the fact that the team doesn't keep buying every day means they don't really believe the tech will be worth antything soon. Or the crypto at least.
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 01:04:57 PM

"It's been some time now since it's pretty clear where they're headed with this project. So much talk about patents and crazy technology and being N°1 crypto etc, but nothing shows up except a wallet.
Honestly, the fact that the team doesn't keep buying every day means they don't really believe the tech will be worth antything soon. Or the crypto at least."

If all you see is a Wallet when you look at XCITE, Maybe that is your problem. Now I understand.
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 01:06:46 PM

An apt Quote from a Swiss Chef (Based in the USA) - Daniel Humm

“What I love about Thanksgiving is that it’s purely about getting together with friends or family and enjoying food. It’s really for everybody, and it doesn’t matter where you’re from.”

So based on this Happy Thanksgiving from all the TEAM at XTRABYTES to all our Friends not only from the USA but Everywhere

By the way Daniel Humm is a 3 star Michelin Chef - I draw some parallels with XTRABYTES as both are cooking up something very special!
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 02:10:09 PM

The moment is finally here that we can present you with the beta version of XCITE Desktop.
A lot of people have been waiting on this and it's been worth the wait! This base of operation is to be thoroughly tested, we're counting on your input!
You can download the installer using the link below:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UaeBO4w_zQ7aX0ROzYyxGyTDyvoBZTY0/view?usp=sharing

For the Mac and Linux users, we're working on those version. The Mac version is close to being done, so
keep an eye on this channel!

Happy testing and be sure to provide us with your feedback!
Ganjamouse

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 05:18:35 PM

"It's been some time now since it's pretty clear where they're headed with this project. So much talk about patents and crazy technology and being N°1 crypto etc, but nothing shows up except a wallet.
Honestly, the fact that the team doesn't keep buying every day means they don't really believe the tech will be worth antything soon. Or the crypto at least."

If all you see is a Wallet when you look at XCITE, Maybe that is your problem. Now I understand.

Looking at the volume I doubt I'm the only one seeing only wind
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: