Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:17:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 623 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 87700 times)
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 03:42:07 AM

The light heavyweight division is the most talent stacked and the toughest division and Jon Jones ruled the division like anyone else in history and that is the only reason every consider him as the greatest MMA fighter of all time, the heavyweight division is not even competitive.
First, I disagree that the LH is the toughest division because Lightweight is a tougher one Cheesy. Second, no doubt that Bones is a good fighter because I once became fan of it. However, I noticed that he is not the same as before. Before, he was so aggressive, hungry for glory despite of how big his opponent is (I suddenly remember how he beat Machida and Shogun); but now it's very obvious that he is always playing safe in his recent fights. Therefore, I realized that he is not the greatest of all time. Check the HOF, they are closer to be proclaimed by that title Smiley.
Israel Adesanya has to come to his division and i bet Jon Jones will smoke him simply because of the size difference.
Not only the size difference but also the eye pokes or any skrt of dirty moves lol. Just kidding.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 12:21:20 PM

UFC Fight Night 176

Overeem KOs Harris in round 2 - I think it was a mistake for Harris to go in for the kill in the first round after landing some good punches. It's no secret that Overeem gasses out quickly but it was him who gassed out after throwing a flurry of punches. He should have waited and pushed the pace in rounds 3 to 5. Kudos to Overeem for remaining calm though.

Other fight results:
Jotko wins by unanimous decision over Anders
Ige wins by split decision over Barboza
Gadelha wins by split decision over Hill

We can see that Alistair Overeem really fight smartly in this fight over Harris although I am happy with the results I did have a doubt that he could win over Walt Harris still I do really want him to win this match even though I have bet on Harris, This sure let Overeem take a mark that he has changed with the way he does things in the ring after the Horrific Injury he concurred in his fight with Jairzinho Rozenstruik but again I think that nobody can stop this man in getting what he wants.

And I think Claudia Gadelha looks Impressive and she never gives up in finishing the fight against Angela Hill it is a grueling fight but she managed to sway the judges that she is better than Hill, she admits that Angela Hill was a fast opponent, that is why kudos to this beautiful and strong woman for winning.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 03:10:28 PM

I was surprised Overeem wasn't reemin' after that knock down.  Lolol. 

Next event is gonna be just another filler event.  If only Woodley took a fight vs Leon Edwards.  It would've been waaay better.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 08:12:57 PM

And I think Claudia Gadelha looks Impressive and she never gives up in finishing the fight against Angela Hill it is a grueling fight but she managed to sway the judges that she is better than Hill, she admits that Angela Hill was a fast opponent, that is why kudos to this beautiful and strong woman for winning.
I was impressed with Angela Hill and i did not expect her to fight a close fight. I thought Angela Hill should have given the victory and even though i waged a bet on Claudia Gadelha to win but it was disappointing because she was knocked down in the second round and she was loosing the stand up battle.

Next event is gonna be just another filler event.  If only Woodley took a fight vs Leon Edwards.  It would've been waaay better.
Even i was expecting Overeem to sleep because of his glass jaw but i have no idea how he survived Cheesy

If Woodley accepts the fight then it can be a title eliminator against Leon Edwards .
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 09:42:11 PM

~snip
First, I disagree that the LH is the toughest division because Lightweight is a tougher one Cheesy. Second, no doubt that Bones is a good fighter because I once became fan of it. However, I noticed that he is not the same as before. Before, he was so aggressive, hungry for glory despite of how big his opponent is (I suddenly remember how he beat Machida and Shogun); but now it's very obvious that he is always playing safe in his recent fights. Therefore, I realized that he is not the greatest of all time. Check the HOF, they are closer to be proclaimed by that title Smiley.
The greatest of all time is determined by the domination of a fighter, Jon Jones never lost a fight in his career and he is the youngest champion in light heavyweight division and if he was not involved in personal issues Daniel Cormier who i think is another one of the greatest fighters ever will not even get the opportunity to become the champion at light heavyweight division. Just check the resume of fighters Jon Jones faced in his career and that is more than enough to determine his greatness. The cleaned out the legends of the sport and now he is cleaning up the present generation.

Light weight, Welter weight and Middle Weight division are packed with talents and since Jon Jones cleaned up the division there is no challenge for him in his division.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 10:17:51 PM

The future fight cards are announced. This is not a complete list, hoping that they will add more fighters to the cards in the coming days.

UFC Fight Night : May 30, 2020

• Tyron Woodley vs Gilbert Burns
  • Klidson Abreu vs Jamahal Hill
  • Mackenzie Dern vs Hannah Cifers

UFC 250 : June 6, 2020

• Amanda Nunes vs Felicia Spencer
  • Jussier Formiga vs Alex Perez
  • Devin Clark vs Alonzo Menifield
  • Gerald Meerschaert vs Ian Heinisch
  • Charles Byrd vs Maki Pitolo
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1452

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 06:32:43 AM

Also, I speculate that Khabib might not fight according to his original plan on July or September. His father is in a coma.
His father opened his eyes and hopefully he will recover well. The support and prayer he from everywhere was surprising, even McGregor praised his dad and wished him recovery.

His condition has worsened. It appears we might witness an angry Khabib return on September and his anger might also be used by Dana and Trump for storyboards and propaganda against China's coronavirus.

I also predict Weili Zhang will be thrown to Valentina Shevchenko's den by uncle Dana hehehehe.

In the latest report from media outlets, it’s been said that Abdulmanap’s condition has worsened and he is now on life support as he cannot breathe unassisted (via RT). Abdulmanap has been battling COVID-19.

“More than 20 of my close relatives have suffered (from) COVID-19 and also had to stay in intensive care. Some of them are not with us anymore,” Khabib said, as translated to MMA Junkie by two sources. “As for my father, there’s been so much support, and people kept asking about my father.

Source https://www.mmanews.com/report-khabibs-father-on-life-support-after-condition-worsens/

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 03:42:47 PM

I was impressed with Angela Hill and i did not expect her to fight a close fight. I thought Angela Hill should have given the victory and even though i waged a bet on Claudia Gadelha to win but it was disappointing because she was knocked down in the second round and she was loosing the stand up battle.

Even i was expecting Overeem to sleep because of his glass jaw but i have no idea how he survived Cheesy

If Woodley accepts the fight then it can be a title eliminator against Leon Edwards .

Yup hilarious!  It's good to see he won but I don't think he's back tho.  Try matching him up vs Ngannou again.  Cheesy

Woodley picked Burns.  It's a step down...  In his mind he prolly needs a tune up fight.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 06:01:48 PM

~
Yup hilarious!  It's good to see he won but I don't think he's back tho.  Try matching him up vs Ngannou again.  Cheesy
Woodley picked Burns.  It's a step down...  In his mind he prolly needs a tune up fight.
The funny part is Walt Harris and Alistair Overeem will be training partners and i do not think Overeem will be willing to face Francis Ngannou once again as he was knocked out cold and he headaches he might have had after that will stay away from fight Ngannou again Cheesy.

Woodley always have big talks and it looks like he is not planning to fight for the title again as he is facing Gilbert Burns, it would have been a great story if he faced Colby Covington as a title eliminator but instead he took another fight altogether.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 01:35:30 PM

It is a close fight after all and both fighters had done their best, you might see something from Angela Hill from this fight against Claudia Gadelha that she didn't usually do with her previous fight but I think the most determined they were that had brought them their victory, but again I'd like to see a rematch if Dana will allow it.

The future fight cards are announced. This is not a complete list, hoping that they will add more fighters to the cards in the coming days.

There is a lot of time before the next fight and I think I will look at fighters that have a high percentage in winning and fighters that have shown improvements from their previous fights.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 09:12:12 PM

The funny part is Walt Harris and Alistair Overeem will be training partners and i do not think Overeem will be willing to face Francis Ngannou once again as he was knocked out cold and he headaches he might have had after that will stay away from fight Ngannou again Cheesy.
This is not the first time Alistair Overeem welcomed his opponent to train with him, earlier he invited Curtis Blaydes to train with him after they faced each other and still they are training partners and now if he invites Walt Harris it is great for Harris to gain experience from a well experienced fighter in Overeem.

Now Alister Overeem wanted a rematch against Jairzinho Rozenstruik and i hope he gets that wish because in the first fight Overeem was winning the fight till the moment he was knocked out.

Woodley always have big talks and it looks like he is not planning to fight for the title again as he is facing Gilbert Burns, it would have been a great story if he faced Colby Covington as a title eliminator but instead he took another fight altogether.
Colby Covington would be a great fight for Woodley but Dana White does not like the attitude of Covington as he always mentions that he is difficult to deal and he might have asked for a bigger purse.

His condition has worsened. It appears we might witness an angry Khabib return on September and his anger might also be used by Dana and Trump for storyboards and propaganda against China's coronavirus.

I also predict Weili Zhang will be thrown to Valentina Shevchenko's den by uncle Dana hehehehe.
I saw the live coverage from Khabib in social media, some of his family members died of Corona virus and his dad is still struggling to overcome the disease. I hope he overcomes everything be healthy soon, if something happens to his dad i wont be surprised if Khabib retires.

Weili Zhang and Valentina Shevchenko would be a great match with the huge hype, if everything settles down, then it is a possibility that Dana White and the UFC will make that fight happen for the fans  Grin.

yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 10:27:00 PM

What about Kabheeb don't we have one? or is he permanently banned in UFC after that successful fight with Ferguson? I hope it's not a true champion like him need to challenge all the possible contender of his time. for him to become a true legend in the UFC history. he needs to beat every single challenger that wants his belt or win some belt from the new champion to remain the best winning record in the UFC history.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 11:19:32 PM

What about Kabheeb don't we have one? or is he permanently banned in UFC after that successful fight with Ferguson? I hope it's not a true champion like him need to challenge all the possible contender of his time. for him to become a true legend in the UFC history. he needs to beat every single challenger that wants his belt or win some belt from the new champion to remain the best winning record in the UFC history.
If you are aware of the Corona situation you will know that Khabib is stuck in Russia and his father is suffering from the virus and in critical situation. Why would the UFC ban him when the fault of the virus is not his  Tongue Grin  . Khabib might return to the ring in August or September as per the UFC and he will be unifying the belt with Justin Gaethje and it will be a big fight considering how Gaethje was able to defeat Tony Ferguson.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1452

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 02:51:11 AM

Jonny Bones will not stop hehehe.

I predict that Thiago Santos, Dominick Reyes and Israel desanya will certainly stop talking loudly about him if he wins versus the big fellow.

Jones and Ngannou have gone back-and-forth on social media since UFC Jacksonville on Wednesday night (May 13). Jones talked about a potential heavyweight run and how he’s beginning to consider it more as time passes. Ngannou questioned just how serious Jones is and the two have since expressed desire in fighting one another.

Source https://www.mmanews.com/jon-jones-to-francis-ngannou-ill-expose-you/

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 04:20:19 AM

Jonny Bones will not stop hehehe.
~
They're both taunting each other. Francis is definitely confident because it's his natural weight class and he knows he can knock out anyone. I don't know what's really gotten into Jones lately. He talked about moving up before but I wasn't expecting it this soon. Maybe he's bored at the LHW contenders? He sees more challenge from HW fighters since he's that competitive? Or maybe he thinks he'll get more $ from his HW bouts?
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 04:57:29 AM

After looking at your reply, I followed Jon Bones's Twitter account and realized that it's become the best way to find the source of the news. Hot!
Jon Bones answered about the legacy and the money

Isn’t legacy more important than money?

https://twitter.com/UFCBOMB/status/1263606707701321728

"Before even discussing numbers, the UFC was unwilling to pay more for the Francis super fight / for me to move to heavyweight. Said I could possibly earn more in pay-per-view buys."

"Honestly no, not in the stage of my career. I could retire today. I've already done my job, I've given this company over a decade of entertainment."

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 06:12:53 AM

I predict that Thiago Santos, Dominick Reyes and Israel desanya will certainly stop talking loudly about him if he wins versus the big fellow.
Yeah! That's the only way for him to shut their mouth lol. But the question is if Bones will fight Ngannou for real Roll Eyes?

Take a look on Adesanya's comment via instagram.

He has a good point tho. If Jon is really not scared to brawl those people who get beef with then he only need to do is say 'Yes!' and Dana will do the rest. As simple as that.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1451

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 09:00:58 AM

Adesanya instead of the Internet talking should stop running from Paulo Costa. Costa's USADA suspension has ended long time ago.

Instead of doing a marathon with few kicks and punches in fight against Romero, Adesanya could have proved what he said he would do with Costa (“You know who’s next,” Adesanya said after the win. “I got this overly-inflated balloon animal. I have a heavy Ricky Martin wannabe next. ‘Borrachinha’ (Paulo Costa). This is my octagon.” I want to rearrange his face).

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 10:47:25 AM

^ ^  You know...  It won't be a bad idea to have Jones vs Ngannou and Adesanya vs Costa in one event.  And hoping that Jones and Adesanya win their bouts then fight each other next.  Oooooo.

That's gonna be yuuuge.

Edit:  YUUUUGE.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 11:57:49 AM

^ ^  You know...  It won't be a bad idea to have Jones vs Ngannou and Adesanya vs Costa in one event.  And hoping that Jones and Adesanya win their bouts then fight each other next.  Oooooo.

That's gonna be yuuuge.

Edit:  YUUUUGE.

Really like that YUUUUGE comment.  Grin Well, even though the possibility of Jones vs Ngannou continues to excite the fans around the globe, it appears that UFC doesn't have the interest to make it happen. Ngannou took out his frustration in his Twitter post stating below.

Code: (TWEET)
https://twitter.com/francis_ngannou/status/1263637604823478272
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 623 »
  Print  

Jump to: