Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:50:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 [535] 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85775 times)
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
September 06, 2023, 12:18:25 PM

That's actually a quite popular route for retired fighters with a lot of fame in their countries. Democracy is a joke, fame and recognition is more important than merit.
I believe both Fiodor Emailanenko and Mirko CroCop got elected to their home parliaments.

Indeed popular, but does it bring any benefits for citizens? I always thought that parties only use them to get votes during election. People see familiar face, vote for political party, but they put in political chairs other persons instead.  They use popular people just to get more places and form coalition. Anyway, I wish success for him. Hope he will become a mister of health of sport and we would see more new faces from Dutch kickboxing schools in ufc  Grin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
September 06, 2023, 03:43:24 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2023, 04:18:53 PM by owengtam09

Thanks for the back up my guy.  Wink

And here's some vids to watch a few days before the event.

UFC 293:  Countdown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBRJ854aLus

UFC Free Fight:  Volkov vs Romanov
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hadC6jm9WHU

UFC:  Free Fight:  Tuivasa vs Lewis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjvI-SIrxHg

Enjoy...

No Problem at all, and nice videos to watch 1st before making any decision about the fights Sure these fights will be very helpful for people who want to bet for the Co-Main event Tai Tuivasa VS Alexander Volkov fight, for sure Tai Tuivasa is quite fast but not as fast as Ciryl Gane but against Romanov for sure but for sure Tuivasa is very aggressive for sure and surely he will punch without remorse for himself blitzing while Alexander Volkov is a calculating fighter and he is good with submission as well,

He takes a loss like a man, by not searching for excuses, and becomes friends with his opponents Cheesy

Some news for today:

1. Do you still remember Alistair Overeem? That pumped steroid monster. Well, after retire from kickboxing and mma he gonna try himself in Dutch Parliament Cheesy

2. Conor McGregor received black belt in bjj Cheesy This one is hilarious imho. https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/1698883340122685453

3. While Ciryl Gane was fighting Sergey Spivak, someone robbed his house. Sunday morning and reportedly discovered forced entry to the front door and missing items totaling over $150,000 Euros, or over $166,000 USD

For sure we can think of more advantages for Sean Strickland against Israel Adesanya as Sean Strickland defeating him in trash talking Here is the video Strickland was really hilarious when he was trash-taking Izzy instead of trash-talking his opponent back then which is Alex Pereira He surely does have a grudge against Israel Adesanya, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZyvUCkEGLw

WOW! So Conor McGregor knows BJJ now? who is giving those fighters Black Belts For sure he paid for that belt to get one,

Talk about luck for Ciryl Gane for sure The robbery timing an elaborate forced entry of Ciryl Gane's house and while doing it he might be watching Ciryl Gane's fight in Ciryl Gane's house that was really something if he does that,
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2023, 04:23:02 PM

Idk. Can't expect Strickland can actually perform against Adesanya. He is gonna be KOed.
The prev conference wasn't so much fun, It would have been funnier if he told it to the press when Izzy was the Chinese champ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMdWyPGTDVk
He may beat Izzy up in trash talk but in the octagon, it's gonna be the other way around.

But come the day and Izzy will be showboating, it will be his defeat. And Sean adding salt as the thrash talk will be a lot worse after that.

At least Izzy did not fight Strickland before Cheesy At least something new in middleweight. Strickland can easily gain some weight and become a heavy hitter. Some random punch and Izzy's chin isnt made of stone (Pereira tested that). On the paper, Izzy is better than Strickland, but paper does not fight in octagon. People do. Who knows what could happen during the fight. Lucky cut, illegal hit. We have seen this year how champions fall from complete underdogs.

Adesanya still is one of the best strikers and can defend himself from takedowns. It's not gonna be hard for Izzy to win this fight imo.  Of course, I wouldn't say Izzy can win 100%. By any chance, he can be KOed as well if Strickland can hit a clean shot.

In the sparring room, Strickland doesn't talk that much actually. He doesn't sound like he wanna keep that mouth talking all the time, unlike Connor who does it all the time and can at least say something clever. He only does those trash talk when the camera rolls on him. 

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2023, 08:35:43 PM

Adesanya still is one of the best strikers and can defend himself from takedowns. It's not gonna be hard for Izzy to win this fight imo.  Of course, I wouldn't say Izzy can win 100%. By any chance, he can be KOed as well if Strickland can hit a clean shot.

In the sparring room, Strickland doesn't talk that much actually. He doesn't sound like he wanna keep that mouth talking all the time, unlike Connor who does it all the time and can at least say something clever. He only does those trash talk when the camera rolls on him. 

Just watched Adesanya's latest interview, he looked really sharp and not at all phased by Sean's thrash-talk. He even hinted about taking it to the ground and winning by choking Strickland out, but I don't believe he'll attempt that.
The only way Strickland could win this is by turning the fight into a brawl. He knows that and is pretty open about that. Of course, Adesanya is not stupid enough to let that happen.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 02:00:57 AM

Idk. Can't expect Strickland can actually perform against Adesanya. He is gonna be KOed.
The prev conference wasn't so much fun, It would have been funnier if he told it to the press when Izzy was the Chinese champ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMdWyPGTDVk
He may beat Izzy up in trash talk but in the octagon, it's gonna be the other way around.

But come the day and Izzy will be showboating, it will be his defeat. And Sean adding salt as the thrash talk will be a lot worse after that.

At least Izzy did not fight Strickland before Cheesy At least something new in middleweight. Strickland can easily gain some weight and become a heavy hitter. Some random punch and Izzy's chin isnt made of stone (Pereira tested that). On the paper, Izzy is better than Strickland, but paper does not fight in octagon. People do. Who knows what could happen during the fight. Lucky cut, illegal hit. We have seen this year how champions fall from complete underdogs.

^^ Okay, this is going to be very interesting. Both of them are very different but very interesting characters. Israel Adesanya is a better fighter in this competition in my opinion. But of course, anyone can actually have a bad day and get knocked out by an opponent against whom you should win. But other than any unfortunate circumstances like that, I think in this fight Israel Adesanya should be the winner.

I also think that it is a very clever thing to do. Only – talking when the camera is on you. That way you do not make unnecessary enemies and also keep people interested in the fight. In his case, truly "it’s just a business". I hope you guys remember who said that by the way.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 06:44:46 AM

Dont know a single competitive martial art where finger strike is allowed Cheesy I've only seen videos like Bruce Lee chops wooden log with index or middle fingers. Or people making a whole in can with fingers. But never seen little finger being very helpful there Cheesy What is the use of little finger anyway? Despite using it for pinky promise? From Russian wikipedia "Since ancient times, the little finger has been considered a useless finger, as it does not take part in everyday activities and does not affect all the abilities of the human hand." Grin So her corner was right - she doesnt need that finger Cheesy

Well there are surely used for the Fingers in Martial arts maybe it was called "Bullshido" By Mark Mugen Striegl here is the funny Video, of Bullshido Alert! and for that little finger it got no sense on hurting anyone so yeah Rose Namajunas didn't really need it so she better of cut that little finger of her for a good result, so she can likely never going to be bothered getting injured on her pinky finger, for sure  I agree with you,

What will happen inside the octagon is not Mathematics that can be measured. We see how Leon beats Kamaru Usman, or Gaetjhe takes down the Diamond. Statistics helps fighters to analyze the opponent but in the octagon, performance, preparedness, mentality and also luck. My favorite is Izzy and when it comes to striking, we all know that Izzy is a fighter who has a high IQ in striking. What Strickland can do is take the match to the ground or land a clean slate.

Because bringing the fight to a standing fight would be very risky for Sean. But I think Sean has an advantage in fighting experience. Are there any additional advantages that Sean has? Grin

Didn't you notice what Sean Strickland did to Abus Magomedov, he exposes his striking for sure Abus Magomedov is one tough guy and for sure he is accurate in his striking but his boxing technicality is surely lacking and Sean Strickland exposes that with his boxing defense, Strickland just defended that heavy blows from him, and for sure he enhanced that boxing defense the only thing lacking was the defense for those kicks because he is more focus on the punching, and if he can added those kicks to be defended aswell then his defence will be impenetrable but for sure I will still go with Israel Adesanaya but for sure he got to be aware of those defense that is why this fight is going to be great for sure,

He already has a lot of money and wealth that is quite large if he just wants to continue his lifestyle but here it seems that there is another purpose behind Conor McGregor return to the UFC arena namely being able to prove to the world that he is still a strong fighter and cannot underestimated.
If you look at Conor McGregor confidence he does look very ambitious to return to holding the championship belt even though it is in a division that is difficult to win.

Well hopefully the decision to return doesn't cause him to suffer any more serious injuries.
Hahaha Machado Garry imitates Conor McGregor style which is like a person with arrogance but it's interesting and gives an annoying feeling when you see him imitating McGregor style.

Actually he is getting on my nerves and it is irritating, to watch that I really don't like it for sure if Conor McGregor's purrposed was to show the Community that he can still fight and for sure he got a lot of confidence and for sure it is because of his physique, and likely the drugs had already gets into his head he is surely delusional,

TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 11:50:00 AM

Didn't you notice what Sean Strickland did to Abus Magomedov

Did you notice latest news about Strickland? While Izzy seems to be quite silent (imho), Sean is selling this fight. I think he is about to get biggest pay check in his life and is having fun. Or he was promised a tiny bite of PPV revenue. Or this is just Sean Strickland Cheesy  He has an open spars with a fan and punched Izzy's fan on the street for trashtalk. And that was his during his first days in Australia Cheesy I actually like last two paragraph of that article. I somehow agree with that. Izzy is acting like a king, but sometimes he puts himself to high than others and acts like an asshole.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 12:20:54 PM

I'm just here for the build up for the main event with the pre fight press conference and the Embedded series.  Lol.  Other than that I think UFC 293 is kinda weak for a PPV event.  Main event isn't really interesting except for Strickland and his funny way of promoting the fight.  The co main event is Volkov vs Tuivasa..?  Are they setting up Tuivasa for the upset?  Dunno...

The other match ups are mostly City Kick Boxing boys and the rest of the world.  :/  All favorites should win except for a couple of underdogs mostly just like the last event in Paris.

Edit:  Speaking of which...  The pre fight press conference was live three hours ago. 

UFC 293:  Pre Fight Press Conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n37VkiHm5i8

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 01:33:16 PM

I'm just here for the build up for the main event with the pre fight press conference and the Embedded series.  Lol.  Other than that I think UFC 293 is kinda weak for a PPV event.  Main event isn't really interesting except for Strickland and his funny way of promoting the fight.  The co main event is Volkov vs Tuivasa..?  Are they setting up Tuivasa for the upset?  Dunno...

The other match ups are mostly City Kick Boxing boys and the rest of the world.  :/  All favorites should win except for a couple of underdogs mostly just like the last event in Paris.

Edit:  Speaking of which...  The pre fight press conference was live three hours ago. 

UFC 293:  Pre Fight Press Conference

Not a true UFC fan, get out Cheesy

Imho co-main event deserves proper attention. Who do we have in heavyweight today. Jon Jones who I think is about to retire. Miocic is somewhere around him also. So we have Gane, Pavlovich, Aspinall who seems to be the next champion. The winner of Tuivasa and Volkov imho are next to have either a title shot in next fight or in one fight. Imho Volkov gonna win, as the fight looks like a copy of Gane vs Tuivasa fight. Volkov gonna feed tons of front kicks to Tuivasa body, and Tuivasa does not plan to become a champ (he just likes to smash faces), so he wont push much. Either a TKO in round 2 or 3, or decision by Volkov.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Balmain

Activity: 2100
Merit: 682

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 02:08:35 PM

Didn't you notice what Sean Strickland did to Abus Magomedov

Did you notice latest news about Strickland? While Izzy seems to be quite silent (imho), Sean is selling this fight. I think he is about to get biggest pay check in his life and is having fun. Or he was promised a tiny bite of PPV revenue. Or this is just Sean Strickland Cheesy  He has an open spars with a fan and punched Izzy's fan on the street for trashtalk. And that was his during his first days in Australia Cheesy I actually like last two paragraph of that article. I somehow agree with that. Izzy is acting like a king, but sometimes he puts himself to high than others and acts like an asshole.
Strickland has no chance against Izzy. Izzy is the division's best counter-attacking striker. Strickland will be very slow, he is a clown a bit, as you said, he is spreading smiles around and trying to entertain the audience because he got the best contract so far. I can't say that Izzy wins 100% during the fight. After all, you are in a cage made with small gloves and you can be knocked out with a single punch. Izzy is very experienced in this regard and will play whatever game he wants. Izzy seems pretty comfortable for this fight anyway, confident that he will win.

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 12:12:23 PM

Edit:  Speaking of which...  The pre fight press conference was live three hours ago.  

UFC 293:  Pre Fight Press Conference

Not a true UFC fan, get out Cheesy

Imho co-main event deserves proper attention. Who do we have in heavyweight today. Jon Jones who I think is about to retire. Miocic is somewhere around him also. So we have Gane, Pavlovich, Aspinall who seems to be the next champion. The winner of Tuivasa and Volkov imho are next to have either a title shot in next fight or in one fight. Imho Volkov gonna win, as the fight looks like a copy of Gane vs Tuivasa fight. Volkov gonna feed tons of front kicks to Tuivasa body, and Tuivasa does not plan to become a champ (he just likes to smash faces), so he wont push much. Either a TKO in round 2 or 3, or decision by Volkov.

Nah man really...  Main event is weak, the co main event is weak and there's def no title implication for Volkov vs Tuivasa imho.  After Miocic, it could either be Aspinall or Pavlovich.  But I prefer Aspinall take a shot at it first before Jones retires.  I think he's the best UFC HW fighter behind Jon Jones.

Anyway, everything is happening earlier for this event.  Lol.  Weigh ins are already done.

UFC 293:  Ceremonial Weigh Ins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENYGdojAUIw

Here are the weigh in results...

Israel Adesanya (184.Cool vs Sean Strickland (184.9)
Tai Tuivasa (265.6) vs Alexander Volkov (262.95)
Felipe dos Santos (125.4) vs Manel Kape (126)
Austen Lane (242.3) vs Justin Tafa (265.2)
Tyson Pedro (205.45) vs Anton Turkalj (205.35)
Da Woon Jung (205.3) vs Carlos Ulberg (204.7)
Jack Jenkins (145.85) vs Chepe Mariscal (145.85)
John Makdessi (155.1) vs Jamie Mullarkey (155.35)
Nasrat Haqparast (155.85) vs Landon Quinones (155.75)
Blood Diamond (170.25) vs Charlie Radtke (170.3)
Gabriel Miranda (144.95) vs Shane Young (149.75)*
Kiefer Crosbie (170.85) vs Kevin Jousset (170.5)

*Missed weight

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2023, 09:09:40 PM

Nah man really...  Main event is weak, the co main event is weak and there's def no title implication for Volkov vs Tuivasa imho.  After Miocic, it could either be Aspinall or Pavlovich.  But I prefer Aspinall take a shot at it first before Jones retires.  I think he's the best UFC HW fighter behind Jon Jones.

I wouldn't say the main event is weak, but maybe not just big enough on its own to justify selling it as pay-per-view. Adding one more high-profile fight would do the trick, as currently it indeed looks a bit lacking.
For the middleweight title fight, they had no other option than to pick Strickland. Adesanya has already fought everyone in the top 5, some of them twice, except for Du Plessis, but he refused to fight on such short notice (and can't blame him).

Agree, there are only 3 exciting fighters in heavyweight right now: Jones, Aspinall and Pavlovich, who doesn't have a great style but has been incredibly effective so far.
However, if Miocic manages to get back to a decent form and can cause some trouble to Jones, he might be back in the game.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2023, 08:36:41 AM

I wouldn't say the main event is weak, but maybe not just big enough on its own to justify selling it as pay-per-view. Adding one more high-profile fight would do the trick, as currently it indeed looks a bit lacking.
Maybe UFC 293 will just be a regular weekly UFC. If you're talking about not being big enough to make it to PPV, I think that was Dana White's plan. UFC 294 will be the biggest fight of the year on the UFC Fight Week calendar. If UFC 293 is made too big it will be difficult because there are a lot of interesting fights at UFC 294 next month.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 10:26:32 AM

That was really an Exciting Press-Conference I was really at the edge of my seat that talking was a banger and I think Israel Adesanya has handled all the negativity and all of Sean Strickland's nonsense thrown at him for sure

Now here is my picks and prediction for the UFC 293

Israel Adesanya (1.16) VS Sean Strickland (6.00)

For this fight, the stage is set for another banger, and at Adesanaya 1st opponent was Dricus Du Plessis who was changed to Sean Strickland after Dricus blackout the fight because of unresolved injury, watching the Press Conference it was a different feeling all Strickland did was to Trash talk While Adesanya is answering the press plain and simple and after that Stare of Israel Adesnaya to Sean Strickland he never back it away for sure you can see the intense atmosphere, for this fight, we all know how technical Adesanya can become unfortunately Strickland had a good defense but it will just work on strikers that have a one pattern punch and can easily land a blow but for this fight, the Technical strategy here is to win so I am going with Israel Adesanya, and for sure I will risk that he will do an unexpected win here which is Maybe a Submission win, so my bet is Adesanya winning a KO or Submission,

Tai Tuivasa (3.00) VS Alexander Volkov (1.44)

Now for this fight for sure, Alexander Volkov is one of the best and has the deadliest strike and he is up against a great fighter as well if you look at the Ciryl Gane VS Tai Tuivasa fight and this could also have the same manner as that fight but for me I think this is going to be different Alexander Volkov is a different fighter than Ciryl Gane if you look at the speed different Volkov is an easy target for Tuivasa and Tai Tuivasa landed a clean punch to Ciryl Gane and Gane instantly drop by that punch while this is a different story is because of Tai Tuivasa's chin he has a durable chin that he can not be KO'ed so this is going to be a different fight for sure so I am going for Tai Tuivasa,

Tyson Pedro (1.94) VS Anton Turkalj (1.95)

For this fight, Anton Turkalj has great striking and can also get the fight in-ground and punch takedown but Tyson Pedro has a different approach and can capitalize in that situation to get a submission win, For this fight I think that Turkalj had a one-dimensional striking and takedown while Pedro likely has a great number of ways to win this fight we can say he can be technical in his fight so for me I am going with the non-favorite Tyson Pedro,

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 12:09:39 PM

For the middleweight title fight, they had no other option than to pick Strickland. Adesanya has already fought everyone in the top 5, some of them twice, except for Du Plessis, but he refused to fight on such short notice (and can't blame him).

Agree, there are only 3 exciting fighters in heavyweight right now: Jones, Aspinall and Pavlovich, who doesn't have a great style but has been incredibly effective so far.
However, if Miocic manages to get back to a decent form and can cause some trouble to Jones, he might be back in the game.

Yeah exactly...  Still the thing is everyone was expecting DDP to fight for the title vs Adesanya esp after the way DDP demolished Robert Whittaker at the second round in UFC 290.  But since DDP backed off like you pointed out and Adesanya still wanted to fight at 293, the UFC gave Strickland an opponent in Magomedov and made that as some sort of 'winner gets a title shot'.  :/  So here we are...  In a weak PPV. 

Anyway, an event is still an event and these ones that we think are weak sometimes turn out to be bangers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Synchronice

Activity: 854
Merit: 778

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 12:26:26 PM

Dana White lambasts Aljamain Sterling, Merab Dvalishvili for putting friendship above UFC title aspirations.
Guys, what are your thoughts about Dvalishvili vs Sterling? They say that they don't fight because of friendship but is that actually true? Is it common for Caucasian people to romanticize friendship at that level? Btw Sterling is Jamaican-American, so I don't think he 100% shares that romanticize of friendship that Dvalishvili carries but to my mind they just want to get as much money from fight as possible. Merab even said that he would fight against Sterling for 10 Billion dollars.
What are your thoughts about that?

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 02:14:34 PM

-snip-

For sure because of the last Press Conference when Sean Strickland was fighting Alex Pereira I think that was UFC 276 Israel Adesanya VS Jared Cannonier and instead of Sean Strickland's trash-talking Alex Pereira he set his target to Israel Adesanya I think the UFC has seen the potential for Strickland to be loved by many when he is doing this kind of stuff which is the UFC think it is a best Pay per view of a fight and not the Dricus Du Plessis fight I think this is all a collaboration of the UFC because the fight of Adesanya and Du Plessis is getting more below the belt about races they need to kill the fire first and bring in the Trash talking fighter back on UFC 276, for sure The UFC is getting a lot of money in this fight now, and about Izzy acting Like a king for me a lot of people do make mistake and his status as a champion you could say that he is a king, and I think along the way typically he surely made mistakes for sure, and using his status as a champion in somewhat weird way,

Now here are my predictions for the UFC 293

Israel Adesanya VS Sean Strickland

The stake odds for this fight are 1.16 for Adesanya and 6.00 for Strickland, For this fight I see Sean Strickland has a great defense his boxing defense now is mad great, and against Abus Magomedov it was a one-sided fight for sure because Abus Magomedov lacks technicality in his game plan he doesn't know what to do and he doesn't know how Strickland defended his punches, for sure this is very effective against Abus Magomedov but for Israel Adesanya this is a different story because Izzy can surely see this and Strickland defense has a side effect and that is he can not defend kicks he doesn't have any answer when it comes to kicks, so for sure Israel Adesanya can still win here and Adesanya didn't loose sight on Sean Strickland he is lock on to his target for sure he is more focus than he did with Alex Pereira, and thanks to Strickland's trash talking he will surely murder him inside the octagon,  but my bet for this fight is Israel Adesanya will be winning with KO or Decision,

Tai Tuivasa VS Alexander Volkov

The stake odds for this fight are 3.00 for Tuivasa and 1.44 for Volkov, For this fight I have seen that Tai Tuivasa is having great fun in the press conference I really think he is a cool dude and I like his energy Well I really love him to win this but against Alexander Volkov, I feel that Volkov still has the chance in winning this but I really wish I am wrong about this after watching the Tuivasa fight I just want to change my bet to Tuivasa but I already lock it down to Alexander Volkov and because I have seen that Tuivasa now is training with Grappling so this is going to be interesting, because Alexander Volkov is surely technical and I am going with Alexander Volkov,

Justin Tafa VS Austen Lane

The stake odds for this fight are 1.47 for Tafa and 2.85 for Lane, for this fight This is a rematch because the 1st fight was a No Contest because of an unintentional eye poke We can not see much on who is winning the fight but for me, Justin Tafa has a strong punch for sure he can knock out cold Lane if he hits him with that devastating punch of his but because Austen Lane has a good combination of punches and kicks this is an interesting fight and Lane also can go on the ground and get this on a submission even though we don't see it quite often but he can mixed with striking and submission for sure so this is an interesting fight for me but I am going with Austen Lane for this fight,

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2023, 03:37:45 PM

A character like that with all his nasty promotions, idk Strickland will not be welcomed with smileys by Aussies. He must have thought because he beat Abus by surprise he got merits that he'll get away doing just about anything. If Conor didn't escape that fate, he sure wouldn't as well.

The co-main event is indeed quite not interesting. But it would be fun to see Tai win again, I still would love to see beers flowing from a shoe.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 04:14:55 PM

There are some fights that I see that I could bet on, for example Mike Mathetha's fight against Charles Radtke, this is a fight in which Charles arrives as the favorite to win the fight, he is 33 years old and is 11 years old as a professional wrestler, he was born in Illinois, United States. but despite being a professional fighter for 11 years he only had 10 fights, it seems like the guy only had 1 fight a year, something strange. but anyway, of the 10 fights he had throughout his career, he won in 7 fights and lost in 3 fights. 3 wins by knockout, 2 by submission. while on the other side we have Mike Mathetha, he is 35 years old and has a professional career of 6 years, strange that he only had 5 fights, it seems like he only had 1 fight each year, of the 5 fights he had, he managed to win in 3 fights and lost in 2 fights

Another interesting fight in that it would make it easier for me to bet would be Carlos Ulberg's fight against Jung Da Un. Carlos Ulberg comes into this fight as the favourite, he was born in New Zealand, is 32 years old, and has a 12 year professional career, and in these 12 years of professional career he had 9 fights and won 8 fights and only lost in 1 fight. Of the 8 wins he had, 6 wins were by knockout and 2 by decision. on the other side we have Jung Da Un, who is 29 years old and has 8 years of professional career, and in these 8 years of his professional career he had 20 fights, of which he won 15 fights and lost in 4 fights. surprisingly he won 11 fights by knockout.

looking at these two fights, I see that betting on the two favorites is the best option, especially if it is a multi bet, in the case of Jung Da Un, it comes from two defeats in the ufc, so betting on the favorite, which is Carlos Ulberg, seems like a good bet option. It could be that Jung Da Un recovers from consecutive defeats and tries to surprise us in this fight, but I doubt he will be able to win the fight

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 06:23:47 PM

~
That's actually a quite popular route for retired fighters with a lot of fame in their countries. Democracy is a joke, fame and recognition is more important than merit.
I believe both Fiodor Emailanenko and Mirko CroCop got elected to their home parliaments.
If Arnold Schwarzenegger who is famous for lifting weights can become the Governor of California and Kane Aka Glenn Jacobs can become the Mayor of Knox County, why not Mirko Cro Cop or Fedor Emelianenko turn into politics  Grin.

A character like that with all his nasty promotions, idk Strickland will not be welcomed with smileys by Aussies. He must have thought because he beat Abus by surprise he got merits that he'll get away doing just about anything. If Conor didn't escape that fate, he sure wouldn't as well.

The co-main event is indeed quite not interesting. But it would be fun to see Tai win again, I still would love to see beers flowing from a shoe.
Majority of the fighters are forced to talk trash to stand out from the crowd, either you should have the skills set to stand out naturally or you need to come out with something else to stand out from the crowd because only the fighters with big mouth are earning big money and hence i can understand what Sean Strickland or Colby Covington does.
Pages: « 1 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 [535] 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: