Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:03:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [537] 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85441 times)
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 09:48:53 PM

Result for my Bets and prediction for the UFC 293

Israel Adesanya (1.16) VS Sean Strickland (6.00) - LOST

For sure Israel Adesanya was Stunned in the 1st round and after that, he was never seen as pretty much OK for the remainder of the fight he never saw any opening for Strickland's defense for sure some kicks just grazed Strickland but for the remainder of the round it was Sean Strickand's defense domination while he defended Izzy's strikes he then counters for Israel Adesanaya's fan it was really a frustration and I can see Izzy snap on character in some of the video and on the after fight interview he let Eugene Bareman speaks up with interviewers indicating that he is not OK at all,

Tai Tuivasa (3.00) VS Alexander Volkov (1.44) - LOST

I was saddened that Tai Tuivasa lost this fight he surely needed this win, I really thought he could grapple Volkov but when Volkov placed himself on top of Tuivasa he could not do a thing to him for sure that sheer weight of Alexander Volkov was something he never expected that led Volkov to go into submission win, for sure Tai Tuivasa is not ready for technical fighters, for me I really like Bam Bam Tuivasa and what is next for him will surely determine if he is going to stay for the UFC or not,

Tyson Pedro (1.94) VS Anton Turkalj (1.95) - WIN

Crazy this is what I can say about this fight Tyson Pedro really doesn't like this guy and he outdid it knocking out with a jab and cross to hammer a fist over Anton Turkalj, and Pedro just making his distance and jabbing his one-two on this fight that led for Anton Turkalj going down, then Tyson Pedro does the Samurai impression after the fight,

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 11:21:45 PM

Adesanya didn't expect how Strickland fought?  Don't think so...  It was the craziest part of the match imho.  Strickland brought totally nothing new and fought the same way he does in all of his matches.  Didn't bring anything unexpected and yet Adesanya looked like he wasn't prepared for it.  I mean wow...  How??

Anyway, here's the post fight conference guys...  Congrats to all you brave degens who took Strickland.

UFC 293:  Post Fight Press Conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpxZdLcsbIE

It was really the same strategy but the difference in this strategy was the enhanced defense, Many are saying that Israel Adesanya might be off he is not himself entering the ring Well actually it was the other way around for sure Izzy was entering the ring ready for this fight he is confident that he will win this while Sean Strickland was the one that was off, he said in the interview he is expecting that he will get hurt from this fight for sure and he is not gaining confidence at all, but a different thing have happen for sure as  Sean Strickland bested Adesanya in this one, for sure

People must have lost in this fight, seemingly confident about Adesanya winning this fight including me. He look so invincible even to his previous opponents, pretty sure he can hit anyone standing right in front of him but suddenly Adesanya turned so dull in this fight. Seemed exposed already. Who would have thought someone with just as simple strategy and going just straight jabs could get through Adesanya.

When Adesanya was knocked the first time, it would have been over if it wasn't Strickland but someone with good wrestling then went ahead jumping right on top of him and choke.

It was all in the defense even the announcers noticed it and kept on saying that they never thought how important the defense was for sure Israel Adesanya's strategy was to keep on kicking his game plan was those flashy kicks but Strickland kept on checking them, which in the Abus Magomedov fight he barely checking those question mark kicks while in this fight Strickland Miraculously keep on checking those kicks so for sure defense in much important basic for a fighter,

lol. Just lol. Such an unexpected outcome in main event. Is this the begging of the end of Izzy era? 4 fight, 2 losses, 2 wins. Zebra record. Plus boring fights previously and lack of early finishes lately. Dont thing that we gonna get a rematch this time.

Actually, we can but after Israel, Adesanya fights 1 opponent first because hat Pereira lost he immediately can make a rematch because of the consecutive wins he got but this time he came with 1 loss against Pereira and 1 win against Pereira aswell, so he can not be given an immediate rematch, I was really wrong for thinking that Izzy could get an Immediate rematch but he can not,

owengtam09

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 11:56:32 PM
Merited by tokeweed (1), TopTort777 (1)

Now I think we are done with the shocking result for the UFC 293, and it was really unexpected for sure that we got caught off guard with that same strategy of Sean Strickland that mesmerized us in catching Adesanya by it, for sure Some is not yet moved on with the result but as we are embarking on a new week for sure a new event is about to start and here it is as we now prepare for another juicy fight night,

UFC Fight Night: Grasso vs. Shevchenko 2

DATE: Saturday 09.16.2023
TIME: 07:00 PM ET
PROMOTION: Ultimate Fighting Championship
VENUE: T-Mobile Arena

MAIN EVENT
Alexa Grasso VS Valentina Shevchenko

CO-MAIN EVENT
Kevin Holland VS Jack Della Maddalena

MAIN CARD
Raul Rosas Jr. VS Terrence Mitchell
Daniel Zellhuber VS Christos Giagos
Fernando Padilla VS Kyle Nelson

PRELIMINARY CARD
Lupita Godinez VS Elise Reed
Roman Kopylov VS Josh Fremd
Edgar Cháirez VS Daniel Lacerda
Tracy Cortez VS Jasmine Jasudavicius
Jasmine Jasudavicius VS Alex Reyes
Josefine Knutsson VS Marnic Mann

The Information was from Tapology: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/101864-ufc-fight-night
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2023, 04:07:47 AM

Adesanya didn't expect how Strickland fought?  Don't think so...  It was the craziest part of the match imho.  Strickland brought totally nothing new and fought the same way he does in all of his matches.  Didn't bring anything unexpected and yet Adesanya looked like he wasn't prepared for it.  I mean wow...  How??

Anyway, here's the post fight conference guys...  Congrats to all you brave degens who took Strickland.

It was really the same strategy but the difference in this strategy was the enhanced defense, Many are saying that Israel Adesanya might be off he is not himself entering the ring Well actually it was the other way around for sure Izzy was entering the ring ready for this fight he is confident that he will win this while Sean Strickland was the one that was off, he said in the interview he is expecting that he will get hurt from this fight for sure and he is not gaining confidence at all, but a different thing have happen for sure as  Sean Strickland bested Adesanya in this one, for sure

People must have lost in this fight, seemingly confident about Adesanya winning this fight including me. He look so invincible even to his previous opponents, pretty sure he can hit anyone standing right in front of him but suddenly Adesanya turned so dull in this fight. Seemed exposed already. Who would have thought someone with just as simple strategy and going just straight jabs could get through Adesanya.

When Adesanya was knocked the first time, it would have been over if it wasn't Strickland but someone with good wrestling then went ahead jumping right on top of him and choke.

It was all in the defense even the announcers noticed it and kept on saying that they never thought how important the defense was for sure Israel Adesanya's strategy was to keep on kicking his game plan was those flashy kicks but Strickland kept on checking them, which in the Abus Magomedov fight he barely checking those question mark kicks while in this fight Strickland Miraculously keep on checking those kicks so for sure defense in much important basic for a fighter,

lol. Just lol. Such an unexpected outcome in main event. Is this the begging of the end of Izzy era? 4 fight, 2 losses, 2 wins. Zebra record. Plus boring fights previously and lack of early finishes lately. Dont thing that we gonna get a rematch this time.

Actually, we can but after Israel, Adesanya fights 1 opponent first because hat Pereira lost he immediately can make a rematch because of the consecutive wins he got but this time he came with 1 loss against Pereira and 1 win against Pereira aswell, so he can not be given an immediate rematch, I was really wrong for thinking that Izzy could get an Immediate rematch but he can not,

They settled with Pereira 1:1 when there should have been a trilogy actually. Adesanya get a rematch with Strickland is very possible. It would be interesting to see what Adesanya's game plan in their rematch coz it seem like he wasn't able to execute an offense that can damage Strickland.

Feel like I was cheated after I bet against Sean twice and lost.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 08:38:40 AM

UFC Fight Night: Grasso vs. Shevchenko 2

Kittens fighting in main event - in few minutes YuginKadoya gonna appear here Cheesy And I as usually gonna skip that. There are few familiar names in the card, like Holland and youngest kid in UFC (Rosas Jr.), but I find low interest in watching the event. Probably gonna skip and just watch a review after. The post fight discussion of Izzy vs Strickland seems more interesting than next event Cheesy Dont think we need a instant rematch, as it a clear fight, 4-1 by rounds in Strickland favour.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 12:21:46 PM
Merited by owengtam09 (1)

^  Yeah but main event is a title match tho.  So not bad for a Fight Night.  Another couple of guys to watch are Daniel Zellhuber and Roman Kopylov.  These guys could be future contenders.  A parlay of them both wouldn't be a bad idea imho.  Wink

Anyway, here's a free fight vid from their first match.  It's prolly the biggest upset in UFC history.  I think Shef was like a 10 to 1 favorite for the match.  :/

UFC Free Fight:  Grasso vs Shev 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sqUOqX4Npc

As for the Holland vs the JDM match up, I'm on the Holland side.  Could end with a sub.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 04:34:42 PM

They settled with Pereira 1:1 when there should have been a trilogy actually. Adesanya get a rematch with Strickland is very possible. It would be interesting to see what Adesanya's game plan in their rematch coz it seem like he wasn't able to execute an offense that can damage Strickland.

Actually Dana White is furious about Israel Adesanya losing the fight and sure he wants an immediate rematch against Sean Strickland just like you I also like to see if Israel Adesanya has an answer to Sean Strickland because if not then it likely takedowns would be possible I was really surprised because he is training takedowns and Submission but he is not using it, he has used it against Alex Pereira but still lose, that fight, for sure for Sean Strickland a different approached must be made, he needs to made adjustments,

Kittens fighting in main event - in few minutes YuginKadoya gonna appear here Cheesy And I as usually gonna skip that. There are few familiar names in the card, like Holland and youngest kid in UFC (Rosas Jr.), but I find low interest in watching the event. Probably gonna skip and just watch a review after. The post fight discussion of Izzy vs Strickland seems more interesting than next event Cheesy Dont think we need a instant rematch, as it a clear fight, 4-1 by rounds in Strickland favour.

WOW! Fighting Kittens in the main event Actually this is an interesting fight I have bet on Alexa Grasso VS Valentina Shevchenko's 1st match and I went into the underdog Alexa Grasso and won, back that time I was slightly sure that Grasso could get upset, and she did, for sure Valentina Shevchenko underestimated Alexa Grasso on their fight, well back on the fighting kittens topic for sure there are fighting kittens here my on the list is number 1 Alexa Grasso, 2nd Valentina Shevchenko, 3rd Tracy Cortez, for me was on the list,

Well if Dana White says that he wants an immediate rematch for Israel Adesanya VS Sean Strickland then we could likely see it and he also have said it on the post-interview that he wants an immediate rematch for sure

Balmain

Activity: 2086
Merit: 682

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 04:39:39 PM

I find it very interesting that Sean Strickland won the game at defensive and boxing distance. Izzy could have disrupted his distance with her kicks, she remained calm in most places and did not hit. In the first rounds of the match, while Sean Strickland had 20 head punch at one point, Izyy only had one and he was kicking, which seemed a little pointless to me. It could have turned out like this because he underestimated his opponent. Izzy did not have such an enthusiastic match. First, he arranges a rematch with Strickland and Dana White, and then the Perreria trilogy begins.
jeremypwr
Legendary

Merit: 5011

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 06:04:57 PM
Merited by tokeweed (1)

Sportsbet.io - UFC Fight Night 227 - Multi Master Challenge - (Saturday)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5466450.0

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2023, 07:41:21 PM

I find it very interesting that Sean Strickland won the game at defensive and boxing distance. Izzy could have disrupted his distance with her kicks, she remained calm in most places and did not hit. In the first rounds of the match, while Sean Strickland had 20 head punch at one point, Izyy only had one and he was kicking, which seemed a little pointless to me. It could have turned out like this because he underestimated his opponent. Izzy did not have such an enthusiastic match. First, he arranges a rematch with Strickland and Dana White, and then the Perreria trilogy begins.

Izzy Vs Sean was like a duel between an artist and a craftsman. Artists would perform better but only when they are in 'the zone', craftsmen would never be spectacular, but will deliver a solid performance even on their bad day.
It just wasn't a good day for Izzy, he either missed something in his mental preparation, or that blow in the 1st round had much greater effect that we might realise. He looked like he was solely focussed on surviving.
Voices on the internet are mostly against an immediate rematch. Sure, Izzy deserves it simply because of all his past achievements, but that's not necessarily fair to all the other guys in the middleweight, who want their shot at the title as well. Sportwise, Du Plessis is more deserving to fight Strickland next.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bittraffic

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2023, 08:22:33 PM

Izzy Vs Sean was like a duel between an artist and a craftsman. Artists would perform better but only when they are in 'the zone', craftsmen would never be spectacular, but will deliver a solid performance even on their bad day.
It just wasn't a good day for Izzy, he either missed something in his mental preparation, or that blow in the 1st round had much greater effect that we might realise. He looked like he was solely focussed on surviving.
Voices on the internet are mostly against an immediate rematch. Sure, Izzy deserves it simply because of all his past achievements, but that's not necessarily fair to all the other guys in the middleweight, who want their shot at the title as well. Sportwise, Du Plessis is more deserving to fight Strickland next.

Dana is just doing the drama like he really wanted to quick rematch. But I think he wants Izzy to move up already for more saleable fights for him and leave the MW. Removing the gatekeeper will allow new faces in the division. Dana probably will introduce again Khamzat in the MW against Costa which had been the most anticipated fight for months.

And Pereira will finally get his rematch with Izzy. It's an unfinished business which is more exciting to fans, fans really need to find out who gets 2:1

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2023, 08:31:54 PM

And Pereira will finally get his rematch with Izzy. It's an unfinished business which is more exciting to fans, fans really need to find out who gets 2:1

I don't know, somehow I'm not super excited for another episode of Adesanya Vs Pereira. It would be a good fight, sure, but each of them has potentially better fights.
After Izzy got manhandled by Stricland, I don't think moving to light heavyweight would be a good move. He did try that already and failed.

And it's 3:1 for Pereira  Grin. Izzy needs another 2 wins just to get even.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
owengtam09

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 08:55:40 PM

^^

Actually, I liked Alexa Grasso If you watch her last 2 fights against Viviane Araújo and Valentina Shevchenko it was a spectacle as those two fight was technical win for Grasso surely Alexa Grasso is a different fighter now as she now has a submission in her arsenal, well that is your choice if you want to skip this fight,

Well, sure many can still not believe that Israel Adesanaya lost to Sean Strickland for sure but that basic attack of Strickland surely is enough to take on  Adesanya easily, If you look at Bruce Lee's saying "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." Strickland surely applied that in his training regime and motivation

^  Yeah but main event is a title match tho.  So not bad for a Fight Night.  Another couple of guys to watch are Daniel Zellhuber and Roman Kopylov.  These guys could be future contenders.  A parlay of them both wouldn't be a bad idea imho.  Wink

Anyway, here's a free fight vid from their first match.  It's prolly the biggest upset in UFC history.  I think Shef was like a 10 to 1 favorite for the match.  :/

UFC Free Fight:  Grasso vs Shev 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sqUOqX4Npc

As for the Holland vs the JDM match up, I'm on the Holland side.  Could end with a sub.

Nice! Thanks for sharing this Now I have seen the fight again on how Alexa Grasso won the belt, and it was a stunning fight for sure Valentina Shevchenko was really winning the fight but that spinning kick cost her to lose because Grasso capitalized on this and got into Valentina Shevchenko's back and I think Alexa Grasso is winning the striking for sure on the rematch I think Alexa Grasso still will be winning in this fight, but if Shevchenko didn't adjust for this fight,

TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2023, 06:30:14 AM

I think there are no past achievements left that can influence on Dana White and let Izzy have a rematch. Izzy has used his past achievements to have an immediate rematch against Pereira. This time it was Izzy who decided to skip Du Plessis and choose Strickland, because he though it was a much easier fight. I dont think that his loss has something to do with preparation, mind games or etc. Strickland used most simple, yet efficient defence. He did not think of something complicated, combos or strategy. He has used so called shell defence (the one Mayweather uses) - shoulder protects chin from one side, fist from the other, and the second hand defends body. Btw, Strickland outstroke Izzy (probably top striker in UFC) by number of accented strikes almost by two times.

https://youtube.com/shorts/9AycNZ8L-Vw?si=epV4j2PcSXcBj6Wt - Strickland is hilarious, already broke his belt Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Synchronice

Activity: 840
Merit: 766

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
September 12, 2023, 07:37:41 AM

I think there are no past achievements left that can influence on Dana White and let Izzy have a rematch. Izzy has used his past achievements to have an immediate rematch against Pereira. This time it was Izzy who decided to skip Du Plessis and choose Strickland, because he though it was a much easier fight. I dont think that his loss has something to do with preparation, mind games or etc. Strickland used most simple, yet efficient defence. He did not think of something complicated, combos or strategy. He has used so called shell defence (the one Mayweather uses) - shoulder protects chin from one side, fist from the other, and the second hand defends body. Btw, Strickland outstroke Izzy (probably top striker in UFC) by number of accented strikes almost by two times.

https://youtube.com/shorts/9AycNZ8L-Vw?si=epV4j2PcSXcBj6Wt - Strickland is hilarious, already broke his belt Cheesy

I think Izzy chose Stickland over Du Plessis not only because for easy fight but recently I notice that Stickland is becoming more and more popular, while I have almost never seen him on social media, for the past 4 months, I see him very often. Joe Rogan and Nelk Boys had podcast with him too.
It was a bad day for Izzy, I think he was somewhat mentally weak and unmotivated during the fight. It makes me also sad that he is getting bullied because he watches anime. It was November 12, 2022 when he lost against Pereira and was bullied for animes, then after one win (again against Pereira), he lost again.
By the way, Stickland used Izzy's mistake so well to attack him, hands down, this was a pure masterpiece moment.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 12, 2023, 07:50:32 AM

I don't know, somehow I'm not super excited for another episode of Adesanya Vs Pereira. It would be a good fight, sure, but each of them has potentially better fights.
After Izzy got manhandled by Stricland, I don't think moving to light heavyweight would be a good move. He did try that already and failed.

And it's 3:1 for Pereira  Grin. Izzy needs another 2 wins just to get even.

Well, if the UFC sees big money to make that fight happen, they will hype it and eventually announce that it will happen. Surely after how Izzy reacted to that win against Pereira, many fans wanted to see Pereira avenge his loss. Izzy is not capable of winning against Strictland and they might not be interested in chasing back some wins from him. The only good thing for him right now is to fight somebody else and if he gets ready and learns his lesson, he can ask for a rematch just like how he got the win from Pereira.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2023, 08:12:00 AM

I think Izzy chose Stickland over Du Plessis not only because for easy fight but recently I notice that Stickland is becoming more and more popular, while I have almost never seen him on social media, for the past 4 months, I see him very often. Joe Rogan and Nelk Boys had podcast with him too.
It was a bad day for Izzy, I think he was somewhat mentally weak and unmotivated during the fight. It makes me also sad that he is getting bullied because he watches anime. It was November 12, 2022 when he lost against Pereira and was bullied for animes, then after one win (again against Pereira), he lost again.
By the way, Stickland used Izzy's mistake so well to attack him, hands down, this was a pure masterpiece moment.

Or we can talk about conspiracy theory and imagine that it was a fixed fight, because odds were +6:1. Someone made tons of money that night. In fact, Strickland was always popular, not all of a sudden became popular recently. Just search on YouTube for his interviews and compilations. If it was only about popularity, than Du Plessis or Costa are more popular now than Strickland, a man from people, an average Joe that acts like a redneck.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 12, 2023, 12:34:18 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2023, 01:04:03 PM by tokeweed

Nope, Adesanya had no say on who he'll fight next.  That's not how it works in the UFC.  It's the UFC that proposes an opponent and it's up to the fighter if chooses to sign the contract or not.  DDP was the first guy who got the offer to fight Adesanya but DDP refused because as he said, he wouldn't have had enough time to prepare as he just fought Whittaker at the time.  So on they went to give Strickland the offer which he immediately accepted.

I think if DDP accepted the offer, he would've won because if there was a good time to beat Adesanya, it was that night.  He was slower, kinda like he wasn't himself...  :/

Edit:  Almost forgot, it's DWCS in 11 hours or so...

Date:  Tuesday, September 12
Main Card (ESPN+):  8:00pm EST
Venue:  UFC Apex Center, Las Vegas, Nevada
Live Streams:  

Main Card
Heavyweight:  Jhonata Diniz vs Eduardo Neves
Lightweight:  James Llontop vs Malik Lewis
Featherweight:  Steven Nguyen vs A.J. Cunningham
Women's Strawweight:  Julia Polastri vs Patricia Alujas
Bantamweight:  Jean Matsumoto vs Kasey Tanner

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bittraffic

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2023, 02:25:36 PM

I think if DDP accepted the offer, he would've won because if there was a good time to beat Adesanya, it was that night.  He was slower, kinda like he wasn't himself...  :/

Adesanya got used to a lot of support from the crowd but this time he was booed and probably lost the drive to win. Didn't even make any other attempt to land a significant hit to Strickland. DDP will likely not want to fight this version of Izzy.

While Strickland is getting much support also. You'd probably begin to like him after he fixes the broken UFC belt. https://www.instagram.com/p/CxEl_aLJ5N7/ I do like him now. And look at all his guns hanging on the wall  Grin

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2023, 04:01:02 PM

Nope, Adesanya had no say on who he'll fight next.  That's not how it works in the UFC.  It's the UFC that proposes an opponent and it's up to the fighter if chooses to sign the contract or not.  DDP was the first guy who got the offer to fight Adesanya but DDP refused because as he said, he wouldn't have had enough time to prepare as he just fought Whittaker at the time.  So on they went to give Strickland the offer which he immediately accepted.

As a champion he probably had some say, i.e. if he refused to fight someone, UFC would find him someone else, maybe on a different date. UFC had quite a few fussy fighters, who were picky about who and when they wanted to fight (e.g. Jon Jones or GSP).
Obviously, since Volkanovski couldn't fight in Sydney this time, they needed some other Australian-enough star to headline the main event - Adesanya. And Strickland, who prides himself in accepting any fight, was the 2nd best opponent for Izzy, after DDP.
Strickland, on paper, was a very convenient rival for Izzy (proved by bookies' odds), so I'm sure he was very happy to sign the contract.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [537] 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: