Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BNB become the king of all coins  (Read 23787 times)
tinajames

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 07:58:03 AM

Binance BNB coin is more of a utility coin that provides smooth user experience to the users who use binance exchange. But I doubt it would become a huge alternative currency .
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 08:03:56 PM

As information from CZ: 1.2 billion dollars BNB is transferred in 1 second, which takes less than 2 cents

On June 26, about $ 1.2 billion Binance Coin (BNB) was transferred in 1.1 seconds, for a fee of only $ 0.015 on Binance Chain, disclosures of this data were published on WhaleAlert , a platform that tracks important transactions. The exact amount of BNB transferred is 32,888,888. As a Twitter user pointed out, 8 is a number unlike anyone in Chinese arithmetic, quoting Wikipedia: "Number 8 is considered a good number that even some 8s are considered is very lucky ".

With such successes do you think BNB will become the All coin king?

the king of all coins is Bitcoin, but to be the king of all ALTCOINs I think BNB can be the king today. because in terms of popularity and use it is in great demand by all parties, With low transaction fees and new projects using Binance Smart Contracts, it's been confirmed that Binance is the king of all ALTCOINs.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 08:39:45 PM

As information from CZ: 1.2 billion dollars BNB is transferred in 1 second, which takes less than 2 cents

On June 26, about $ 1.2 billion Binance Coin (BNB) was transferred in 1.1 seconds, for a fee of only $ 0.015 on Binance Chain, disclosures of this data were published on WhaleAlert , a platform that tracks important transactions. The exact amount of BNB transferred is 32,888,888. As a Twitter user pointed out, 8 is a number unlike anyone in Chinese arithmetic, quoting Wikipedia: "Number 8 is considered a good number that even some 8s are considered is very lucky ".

With such successes do you think BNB will become the All coin king?

the king of all coins is Bitcoin, but to be the king of all ALTCOINs I think BNB can be the king today. because in terms of popularity and use it is in great demand by all parties, With low transaction fees and new projects using Binance Smart Contracts, it's been confirmed that Binance is the king of all ALTCOINs.
Bitcoin is the coin of all coins found in the crypto market no doubt about that, as for the king of altcoins I don't agree bnb is still competing with cardano for now, and we both know Ethereum's marketcap is larger than both of  them, if bnb will be able to beat cardano and flip Ethereum then we can consider it as king of altcoins, but if if that happens it might be short lived since the ETH 2.0 will make transactions fees on ETH network cheap once again, bnb is great but its still not up to that level of being king of altcoins yet.

King Khaizan

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 05:42:07 AM

The outlook for the BNB coin is forecast to continue to be bright.

the main cause is the value of the coin. BNB's liquidity is very fast because it has become an official token on a series of platforms driven by its owner, namely the Binance crypto exchange platform.

In addition, this coin is also used in the activities of thousands of applications in the Binance Smart Chain ecosystem. Namely, an ecosystem where developers can develop their applications on top of Binance's blockchain system.

Now, with the use value and the growth in value that is capable, it's no wonder that Binance Coin is now one of the most popular digital coins.

even though it is in the realm of the most popular coins, to become the king of all coins seems difficult, because Bitcoin is still the king of all coins and is difficult to match.
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 07:22:10 AM

Although it is widely acknowledged that Binance, with its BNB coin and better features, is one of the largest trading platforms in the world, the trend of BNB's own gain still follows that of ETH when BTC increases. So, in my perspective, ETH is still the king of all currency. ETH victories are also BNB wins, while other textiles come in second and third. https://prnt.sc/1q2qze5

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
projapoti

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2021, 08:24:08 AM

Although it is widely acknowledged that Binance, with its BNB coin and better features, is one of the largest trading platforms in the world, the trend of BNB's own gain still follows that of ETH when BTC increases. So, in my perspective, ETH is still the king of all currency.
Do you know what are you saying? How ETH is the king of all currency? ETH is the number two coin in the list of CMC and Coingecko. You can check here https://www.coingecko.com/en and https://coinmarketcap.com/.
No other coin such as ETH, BNB will  never replace Bitcoin from its number one position.

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1177

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 10:30:55 AM

Although it is widely acknowledged that Binance, with its BNB coin and better features, is one of the largest trading platforms in the world, the trend of BNB's own gain still follows that of ETH when BTC increases. So, in my perspective, ETH is still the king of all currency.
Do you know what are you saying? How ETH is the king of all currency? ETH is the number two coin in the list of CMC and Coingecko. You can check here https://www.coingecko.com/en and https://coinmarketcap.com/.
No other coin such as ETH, BNB will  never replace Bitcoin from its number one position.

Why do you think that no one can replace Bitcoin? This tops are generated by market cap. Just take a lot of money to create hype and start a massive trading game. I remember how in 2019 one day XRP got pumped (trading was so mad, that Binance servers lagged and crashed) and got into second place in top. Or massive bans, hacks in blockchain can force people to leave Bitcoin and move to other blockchains. Anything can happen.

Take a look on top3-5 market cap. Difference is just several billions. Just one big pump or announcements and all the leaders in top will be mixed. Just wait for several years of not fixing high Ethereum transaction fee issue and BSC will come up with new ideas and features and BNB will on the second place in top.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ever-young

Activity: 1162
Merit: 159

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2021, 12:02:50 PM

When you said becoming king of all coins what do you mean exactly, or are you just talking about altcoins?
For all coins, BTC still remains the king, as it is one of the highly rated, recommend and use currency, BNB transaction fee might be consider to be very low in price but, that does not make it vunnerable, btc transactions is more complex and require great energy to mine. BNB can only be great and still do more but being the king of all coins is impossible, even the possibility of it overthrowing eth is 50/50, talk more of that of BTC.
My thoughts.

lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 01:09:18 PM

It's a difficult thing BNB's current success will not materialize being able to become coin king in the crypto world, this year the Binance team is very successful they also offer several exchanges and updates so many people have a special concern for Binance but to be of all coins will not happen.
I agree that the success obtained by bnb is indeed deserved because this coin is really perfect because they also prepare an exchanger that is prepared to support so that their coin can be perfect and easy to use for its users. but i see that what bnb has prepared will not be able to become the king of coins in crypto. because as long as there are bitcoins, it is certain that the king of crypto is still going to be held by bitcoin.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 01:18:27 PM

the main cause is the value of the coin. BNB's liquidity is very fast because it has become an official token on a series of platforms driven by its owner, namely the Binance crypto exchange platform.
Not only that, but the use of the BSC platform has also increased greatly among new project developers so that BNB's potential will be brighter in the future if BNB continues to innovate without stopping.
jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 05:12:22 PM

In my opinion, BNB is from the altcoin tribe, not born directly from bitcoin, although currently one of the most dominant altcoins is BNB among other altcoins, but to become a ruler or king in the crypto world I think BNB has not yet reached that criteria  yes, both in terms of price which is very far behind bitcoin, as well as from the number of users, bro, but I myself am optimistic about this coin in the future, bro!
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 05:41:12 PM

why there are many perceptions to compare coins with each other, as if they are able to shift BTC's position in the crypto rankings, indeed many are currently turning to invest in BNB, this is also because transaction fees in ETH are quite expensive, but with many people starting to invest in bnb doesn't make it able to beat ETH let alone BTC, BNB is a good coin but I personally don't think that it will shift BTC.
I strongly agree. BTC and ETH have a very high market capitalization, and the second position of the coin is very difficult to be shifted by other coins. Although BNB is a very interesting because it has a low-cost smart contract network, ETH is more attractive to me and other investors. Because of the London Hard Fork project on the Ethereum Blockchain system that changes the scheme of the number of transaction costs while facilitating the mining of eth. In a long-term prospect, ETH is the most superior altcoin.

terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 07:28:01 PM

Not only that, but the use of the BSC platform has also increased greatly among new project developers so that BNB's potential will be brighter in the future if BNB continues to innovate without stopping.
for the BSC platform itself, actually why it is so popular now is because they can be reached not only by big traders but for small and medium class traders too because the prices are very cheap.
but on the other hand there are actually a lot of negative impacts with the low cost of existing gas such as with the rise of shi*coins in BSC because indeed they only take advantage of this to make as many coins as possible for personal gain.
and this is indeed not a taboo thing now but it is commonplace when on the bsc path

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1177

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 06:03:08 AM

The increase of BinanceSmartChain platform usage is only connected with Ethereum high transaction fee issue and because the blockchain is almost identical to Ethereum. I would say that it is almost a copy/paste. For projects it was just easy to migrate or to start on BSC. Without it, I dont believe that BNB would be able to reach $680 in May 2021. Recent NFT marketplace appearance would not definitely pump the price so high.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 07:14:10 AM

It's like no matter how BTC remains the king of all coins for a while, and BNB is unlikely to be the future king of the crypto market, so we can say it's hard to break through to the same price level as BTC in all markets, even now. several years have passed the BTC chart is still very high so BNB is a bit difficult like being the king of Coins in the future
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 02:04:51 PM

Crypto related with trend, and nowadays Binance with their BNB has becoming the trend itself, so it's not surprising that there is speculation that BNB will be the king of coins, being it today maybe yes, but don't forget that there are many competitors who want BNB's position. As i said above, crypto related with trend, as the trend siding with BNB, then he becomes king, even if temporarily.
Rocky993
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 03:29:08 PM

BNB has always been one of the top coins in the cryptomarket.  It is natural that BNB will always have the top of all altcoin with its own best performance.  High Performance always helps to stay in the best place.
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 03:35:38 PM

i think,Everything depends on hard work. BNB coin of Binance exchange has always done hard work to improve the capacity of BNB. If some other project will done hard work they can beat BNB but in this field you can not a greats like Binance in very short time so I can say that BNB will become king of all coins in upcoming years.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Amboss9091

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 03:38:58 PM

NO WRONG. THE KING OF CRYPTO IS ONLY AND ONLY BTC.NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT BNB IS REALLY VERY STRONG COIN NOW A DAY.
xmonkeyx

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 03:49:06 PM

BNB has always been one of the top coins in the cryptomarket.  It is natural that BNB will always have the top of all altcoin with its own best performance.  High Performance always helps to stay in the best place.
Actually BNB is not at the top now, because the top is still occupied by Bitcoin and Ethereum, just because BNB is discussed a lot by people in the crypto space, so BNB seems to be the top, even though BNB is not yet the top in cryptocurrency and maybe someday will overtake Ethereum if it has a more competitive ability.
I think it is very difficult to overtake Ethereum with current developments which we can say is very balanced between Ethreum and BNB but after the update ETH has more and more users because of that I think it will be very difficult for BNB to beat ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: