Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:58:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 [851] 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 ... 1034 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ODI cricket and general cricketing discussion [self - mod]  (Read 136627 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 07:51:20 PM

I am starting to talk about the journey of Sri Lanka in this World Cup too. We saw that their journey just disappointed us, and they also were very disappointed because of their team performances.

They are a great team and ICC suspended their team because they don’t play well., and now maybe we won’t see the Sri Lanka team in any ICC events.

Their performances were damaged when Malinga, Kumar Sangakkara, and other big people retired from cricket and there were no replacements of these players were ready. Anyway, they did very poor performances in this World Cup. I think the Sri Lankan old team can’t become again, and it is the true story of the Sri Lanka cricket team.

Retiring a cricketer from the Team is definitely not end of the game. Still there are many other players in the Sri Lankan Team who can definitely play better cricket.

Just like in the Tournament we have seen Kusal Mendis who hits the better sixes and who scored most runs in less balls almost in every match of the tournament but still there are many other like Kusal Perera.

As their country has little difficulties economically which puts some bans on their cricket. And also we have seen by the ICC that the team has been banned as playing the international Cricket.

HelliumZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 12:46:00 AM

If anyone stands between the World Cup and Indian team, it is the Australians. But it will be a big disappointment for India if they lose the finals after reaching so far.

Really, it will be a disappointment for the Indians if they fail to beat Australia as they were too close to be the winner. They won all the 10 matches till now and they deserve the Cup. So why not cancel the final and award the cup to the Indians  Huh

I mean will it not be a disappointment for the Aussies too to reach in the finals and stil not make it  Huh

Common, Let's hope ICC comes up with a Level playing field tomorrow.
There is a very tense moment for both the teams before the start of the match. No one can comment which team will win. If India fails this time, there will be no greater regret for India. India is unbeaten in 10 matches, if they can beat Australia in the final in today's match then India will win the title for the third time. On the other hand, if Australia wins the final, Australia will win the title for the 6th time.

Cheema02

Activity: 420
Merit: 350

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 02:49:30 AM

I am starting to talk about the journey of Sri Lanka in this World Cup too. We saw that their journey just disappointed us, and they also were very disappointed because of their team performances.

They are a great team and ICC suspended their team because they don’t play well., and now maybe we won’t see the Sri Lanka team in any ICC events.

Their performances were damaged when Malinga, Kumar Sangakkara, and other big people retired from cricket and there were no replacements of these players were ready. Anyway, they did very poor performances in this World Cup. I think the Sri Lankan old team can’t become again, and it is the true story of the Sri Lanka cricket team.
Srilanka very poor performance in this world cup they finished at 9th Position on point tables and didn't qulaify for the champions Trophy 2025 played in Pakistan. In this world cup Sirlanka won only 2 matches once against Netherlands by 5 wickets and second against previous world champions against England by 8 wickets. This is huge victory for Sirlanka team but after that they loose all matches from Afghanistan, india, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Old Srilanka team is very talented they best all round team in the world and most of time they qualify for Semifinals and final of wold cups.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kro55

Activity: 1638
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 03:58:05 AM

Srilanka very poor performance in this world cup they finished at 9th Position on point tables and didn't qulaify for the champions Trophy 2025 played in Pakistan. In this world cup Sirlanka won only 2 matches once against Netherlands by 5 wickets and second against previous world champions against England by 8 wickets. This is huge victory for Sirlanka team but after that they loose all matches from Afghanistan, india, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Old Srilanka team is very talented they best all round team in the world and most of time they qualify for Semifinals and final of wold cups.

When players like Jayasuriya, Muralitharan, Sangakkara, Jayawardene and Malinga were in the Sri Lankan squad, I miss this squad a lot. Personally I am not a fan of Sri Lanka cricket. But I like Sangakkara, Jayasuriya and Malinga very much. I like Sangakkara's batting style. He was an excellent batsman and human being. But the current team in Sri Lanka is completely opposite. I think most of the players in the team are rude. They did not even shake hands with the Bangladeshi players after the game against Bangladesh. Also we see at times they behave strangely after getting a wicket. However, this is not a fault, but it seems strange to me. Players should be a little more patient. As they are professional players.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Fuso.hp

Activity: 462
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 04:13:34 AM

If anyone stands between the World Cup and Indian team, it is the Australians. But it will be a big disappointment for India if they lose the finals after reaching so far.

Really, it will be a disappointment for the Indians if they fail to beat Australia as they were too close to be the winner. They won all the 10 matches till now and they deserve the Cup. So why not cancel the final and award the cup to the Indians  Huh

I mean will it not be a disappointment for the Aussies too to reach in the finals and stil not make it  Huh

Common, Let's hope ICC comes up with a Level playing field tomorrow.
There is a very tense moment for both the teams before the start of the match. No one can comment which team will win. If India fails this time, there will be no greater regret for India. India is unbeaten in 10 matches, if they can beat Australia in the final in today's match then India will win the title for the third time. On the other hand, if Australia wins the final, Australia will win the title for the 6th time.
Both the teams have previous experience of winning the World Cup and Australia and India are very strong teams in cricket so it goes without saying that the final match will be much more interesting. If Australia wins this match against India, it will be a huge blow for India as India is one of the favorites in this World Cup and they were unbeaten from their home matches till the semi-finals. Although Australia did not get off to a good start, Australia came back brilliantly towards the end and qualified for the final. I don't have much confidence in Australia's middle order batsmen so a lot of the match will depend on the top order batsmen. The turning point for Australia could be their fast bowling all-rounders. Australia have a number of first bowling all-rounders who can turn the tide of the game at any moment. Just a few hours to wait, after a few hours we are going to witness the desired final.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 05:20:22 AM

When players like Jayasuriya, Muralitharan, Sangakkara, Jayawardene and Malinga were in the Sri Lankan squad, I miss this squad a lot. Personally I am not a fan of Sri Lanka cricket. But I like Sangakkara, Jayasuriya and Malinga very much. I like Sangakkara's batting style. He was an excellent batsman and human being. But the current team in Sri Lanka is completely opposite. I think most of the players in the team are rude. They did not even shake hands with the Bangladeshi players after the game against Bangladesh. Also we see at times they behave strangely after getting a wicket. However, this is not a fault, but it seems strange to me. Players should be a little more patient. As they are professional players.

I think there is still same quality but there is something off. We saw good innings from Samarawickrama, Mendis, Perrera, Asalanka — although I'd agree they weren't consistent while Madhusanka as bowler was consistent throughout the tournament.

They say with confidence half game is won, there was none in Kusal when he talked during the toss. I think this affects the team as well, they don't have any veteran players that probably affects too.

Regarding not shaking hands with Bangladesh, they did this due Shakib - Angelo incident.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 05:23:30 AM

I think we should ignore his statement because he also predict from start of the tournament that final will be against Australia and paksitan but he was a bit right but not completely, but I believe that it will be a strong fight between them because indian bowler is playing at next level but but but India has alot chance to choke in big stage as they mostly did but if they delivered something new this time then they will be much more dangerous than current look while according to stats  Australia are much more better side in final and semifinals so it's really tough to predict any team from now but will be predict on day performances. Because it will decide the winner

Tomorrow is a big day for both India and Australia. The way India has played so far, it seems difficult that Australia will be able to beat them in the final. It may be possible that India choke tomorrow as there are many examples from past where an underdog won the title. My wish was that someone who hasn't won ODI WC till date should win this one but both SA and NZ are out in semis.
I had an opinion along with yours that this year's World Cup should include two teams who have never won a World Cup. I expected a lot from South Africa this time, but like every time South Africa exited from the semi-finals. Meanwhile, I had high hopes for New Zealand, but New Zealand also exited from the semi-finals. Australia and India have played the World Cup many times and Australia has won the World Cup maximum 5 times and India has won the World Cup maximum 2 times. But those who survive the competition on the field will play the final, but today's final match is not much to say as both the teams that are in the final are quite strong. But I think Australia will win today's match. Because they can perform very well in the finals. But not long Bangladesh time will start at 2:30. Only 3 hours and 10 minutes to wait.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 05:42:16 AM

Just a few hours to wait, after a few hours we are going to witness the desired final.

The last match is set to be played in Ahmedabad. We should have information so if you don’t have any weather information so this post is for you. I will tell you the weather report on the final match day. So, the weather is ok match will be held. The rainy season is held in Ahmedabad during monsoon from July to September. Anyway, we are not studying about it, now we should talk about the pitch so the pitch of Ahmedabad stadium is very good for both batting and bowling.

Now, let’s see which team pick the trophy in Ahmedabad stadium.
Can't wait to witness the ultimate showdown of 2023, the big blockbuster final.
2Pizza410000BTC

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 06:36:34 AM

Just a few hours to wait, after a few hours we are going to witness the desired final.

The last match is set to be played in Ahmedabad. We should have information so if you don’t have any weather information so this post is for you. I will tell you the weather report on the final match day. So, the weather is ok match will be held. The rainy season is held in Ahmedabad during monsoon from July to September. Anyway, we are not studying about it, now we should talk about the pitch so the pitch of Ahmedabad stadium is very good for both batting and bowling.

Now, let’s see which team pick the trophy in Ahmedabad stadium.
Can't wait to witness the ultimate showdown of 2023, the big blockbuster final.
The weather was of course very important in today's blockbuster final game but no matter how bad the weather can be on a reserve day, the final will never be abandoned. The pitch will have a lot of variation at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad today and if the spinners get extra advantage, I think Australia's Adam Zampa and India's Ravindra Jadeja can do great things in today's match. However, if India has more supporters in today's blockbuster match at the Narendra Modi Stadium, then the Indian players will get more motivation and have a better chance of winning the final. I would put India ahead here for now as their fans as well as their familiar home ground experience will be of great use to them.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jasonjm

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 07:26:02 AM

The weather was of course very important in today's blockbuster final game but no matter how bad the weather can be on a reserve day, the final will never be abandoned. The pitch will have a lot of variation at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad today and if the spinners get extra advantage, I think Australia's Adam Zampa and India's Ravindra Jadeja can do great things in today's match. However, if India has more supporters in today's blockbuster match at the Narendra Modi Stadium, then the Indian players will get more motivation and have a better chance of winning the final. I would put India ahead here for now as their fans as well as their familiar home ground experience will be of great use to them.

The pitch for the final match will be difficult to bat on and will help spinners more compared to pacers. Both teams have very good spinners as well as spin-playing batsmen. This is the battle of the equals, but I will give an edge to the Indian team because of their home conditions. Both the teams will try to dominate from ball one. Rohit Sharma and Travis Head's innings will be the deciding factor in this match. If any team gets a wicket or two in the powerplay things will get difficult for the opponent. Home ground is an advantage for India, but home crowd pressure and expectations can play a big role in their journey in today's match.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cryptoWODL

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 07:40:04 AM

The pitch for the final match will be difficult to bat on and will help spinners more compared to pacers. Both teams have very good spinners as well as spin-playing batsmen. This is the battle of the equals, but I will give an edge to the Indian team because of their home conditions. Both the teams will try to dominate from ball one. Rohit Sharma and Travis Head's innings will be the deciding factor in this match. If any team gets a wicket or two in the powerplay things will get difficult for the opponent. Home ground is an advantage for India, but home crowd pressure and expectations can play a big role in their journey in today's match.

Both the teams will be under pressure in today's game as playing in large crowd sometimes leaves people mentally unsettled.
The two teams participating in today's match must have the ability to play under pressure and will give their best performance to the audience.
The advantage that India will get in today's game is that they will be able to play on their own soil and the audience will support them more. A fighting final match we saw in 2019 between England and New Zealand, expect a fighting match between India and Australia today.

Earlier we have seen few matches where spinners dominate at Ahmedabad Stadium.If the pitch is spin friendly today then India will have a slight advantage over Australia as India's spin bowling is very strong.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Publictalk792

Activity: 308
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 08:07:15 AM

Both the teams will be under pressure in today's game as playing in large crowd sometimes leaves people mentally unsettled.
The two teams participating in today's match must have the ability to play under pressure and will give their best performance to the audience.
The advantage that India will get in today's game is that they will be able to play on their own soil and the audience will support them more. A fighting final match we saw in 2019 between England and New Zealand, expect a fighting match between India and Australia today.

Earlier we have seen few matches where spinners dominate at Ahmedabad Stadium.If the pitch is spin friendly today then India will have a slight advantage over Australia as India's spin bowling is very strong.
Today is the biggest match and the final of the ICC World Cup. Both teams India and Australia are good and India's is much better. If we take a look on the stats of India so India didn't lost a single match in this world cup. And if today it will win this match which I think they can so they will make a world record.
Both teams squad are strong. And both will try to win the world cup. If India will lose today match so this will be a sad moment for Indian nation and for the team too. Because the tried well in the whole world cup and didn't lose a single match and they will try to win this match too. Otherwise all hardwork will go in vain.
So the match will in 25 minutes and Australia won the toss and chose to field first and If India will make 350+ runs like they made against New Zealand so this will be a difficult to chase by Australian team. Let's watch and enjoy.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
synchronym

Merit: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 08:39:28 AM

First the Australian captain decided to field after winning the toss. Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma need to bat well if they can give Australia a target of 370 runs then maybe Rohit Sharma's team can win the final match. Australia has great things to say. Australian bowlers will want to restrict India to few runs. Indian batsmen are in great form and if they play well they can definitely give Australia a target of 370 runs. Now let's see how the opening pairs bat

Cheema02

Activity: 420
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 09:11:31 AM

First the Australian captain decided to field after winning the toss. Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma need to bat well if they can give Australia a target of 370 runs then maybe Rohit Sharma's team can win the final match. Australia has great things to say. Australian bowlers will want to restrict India to few runs. Indian batsmen are in great form and if they play well they can definitely give Australia a target of 370 runs. Now let's see how the opening pairs bat
The decision of Australia bowling first is not good because Indiais top batting line if they successfully score a big target then huge pressure on Australia. India current score is 61 runs in loss of 1 wicket in 8 overs. Rohit Sharma and Virat kholi is palying good partnership. Rohit Sharma is playing  36 runs in 25 balls and Virat kholi is playing at 21 runs in 18 balls. Shubman Gill is out only 4 runs in 7 balls. Mitchell Starc picked the wicket of Shubman Gill by giving 29 runs in 4 overs. If India set a 300 plus target for Australia then they have good chance of winning wold cup.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1538

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 09:16:10 AM

Quite nervous so not watching a match or listening to the commentary or even checking the score, might tune in after an hour, once the emotion sets in.

Hope no collapse today, fingers crossed and really hope our batters click, at least 2-3 should have a good day at the office if not all.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Nalain420

Activity: 308
Merit: 388

AOBT ~ English >>> Arabic

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 09:30:42 AM

The decision of Australia bowling first is not good because Indiais top batting line if they successfully score a big target then huge pressure on Australia. India current score is 61 runs in loss of 1 wicket in 8 overs. Rohit Sharma and Virat kholi is palying good partnership. Rohit Sharma is playing  36 runs in 25 balls and Virat kholi is playing at 21 runs in 18 balls. Shubman Gill is out only 4 runs in 7 balls. Mitchell Starc picked the wicket of Shubman Gill by giving 29 runs in 4 overs. If India set a 300 plus target for Australia then they have good chance of winning wold cup.
Today match it is the 48 match of ICC world cup.It is also called today's final match. It is very big match of 2023 of ICC world cup. Who will win the final match today. It is very dangerous and interesting match. Because today match is the between are very big teams.And both the teams have worked hard in the ICC World Cup.  And only one team will win the match. today match is the between Australia and India.India won all the matches and semi-final and India is trying to win the final match.If India lost the match today, all the hard work was wasted.Indian team has 80% chance to win.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jasonjm

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 09:37:24 AM

Quite nervous so not watching a match or listening to the commentary or even checking the score, might tune in after an hour, once the emotion sets in.

Hope no collapse today, fingers crossed and really hope our batters click, at least 2-3 should have a good day at the office if not all.

After a brilliant start, the Indian team is under pressure as they have lost 3 wickets in 11 overs. Rohit, as usual, played a blinder and set the tone for a big target. Shubman was not in control from the start and ended up giving a catch on a short delivery. Sheryas was also undone by a beauty from Cummins; there was no foot moment from Iyer whatsoever.
Can Kohli and Rahul repeat the Chennai heroics with the bat? At the moment, both the batsmen are cautious and rotating the strike. This partnership will be the key for India to set an above-par target.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
speeder

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 09:45:48 AM

The final match of ICC Cricket World Cup has started. In today's final match two teams are facing India Cricket Team vs Australia Cricket Team. Today's final match is expected to be a competitive one.  In today's final match, the Australian cricket team won the toss and is fielding first. I think it is wise for Australia to choose to field first in this final match. In this match, the bowlers of the Australian cricket team have been in excellent form from the beginning of the bowling. The bowlers of the Australian cricket team have so far bowled 10.1 overs to take two wickets of the Indian team. Waiting to see how much the strong bowling of the Australian team will affect the Indian team in today's match.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MusaPk

Activity: 658
Merit: 200

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 09:47:40 AM

Australia came back well after the initial damage done by Rohit Sharma 47(31). 16 overs gone and India are 101/3. Australia can only win if they restrict India from reaching 300. All eyes are now on Kohli, if he can stay till 35th over then India defiantly have a chance to give big target. Australia on the other hand will be looking to get wicket of Kohli as quickly as they can.

|MINER|

Activity: 1134
Merit: 423

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 09:55:41 AM

Australia came back well after the initial damage done by Rohit Sharma 47(31). 16 overs gone and India are 101/3. Australia can only win if they restrict India from reaching 300. All eyes are now on Kohli, if he can stay till 35th over then India defiantly have a chance to give big target. Australia on the other hand will be looking to get wicket of Kohli as quickly as they can.
That was and awesome catch by Travis Head. I will also agree with you that if Australia can bowl India team below 300 then Australia will have more chances to win. Although India's good batsmen have lost three wickets, their current run rate is above 6. It is true that the big threat for Australia now is Virat Kohli now if Australia team can target Virat Kohli and take his wicket then India will be under a lot of pressure to set a good target in today's match. But if India's run rate can maintain the current run rate then it will definitely go above 300 runs. And since the pitches are made in India's favor, I think India will have a slight advantage while bowling.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 [851] 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 ... 1034 »
  Print  

Jump to: