Real Madrid - 82 (67.8%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 121

Pages: « 1 ... 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 [833] 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 ... 3852 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 430637 times)
coderben

Activity: 854
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 10:18:57 PM

If we are talking about the Celta Vigo match, I think that Atletico Madrid should get another good result again. But even though they defeated Osasuna by 3-0 last week, their performance was still not that satisfying to me. Osasuna found so many goal chances and were clumsy about finishing them up with a goal or goals. But Celta Vigo might not be like that. Atletico Madrid should stay strong in their defense line. And they should focus on keeping the match under control otherwise it'd be hard for them to win.
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 10:21:16 PM

I wonder what Atletico Madrid will do after defeating Osasuna by 3-0 the last time in the La Liga. They are going to have a home game against Celta Vigo tomorrow night. Celta Vigo have the same points with Osasuna now and they are one of the middle-placed teams. Atletico Madrid should be able to win this game too I believe. But it can be tougher this time as Celta Vigo haven't lost any league game for a while. But Atletico Madrid have no choice other than continuing to get good results to increase their probability for ending the season at the fourth position.
Celta will visit to headquarters of Atletico, while Celta record can make a chance big draw possible for this match with the same result its a draw. But I don't think athletico can sit in 4th position because Barcelona have found a good pattern of play proud to have it Xavi.
I also have a feeling it will be a draw.
At the moment Atletico are still having a hard time scoring goals, moreover they are also having difficulties in teamwork which makes me feel pretty sure this match will only be a draw.
Celta are still pretty good up until this week 25 which keeps them consistent in the mid-table. But it's not good enough for Atletico they have to put extra effort to win now

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 590

God is great

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 10:23:14 PM

I think Elche will win in the Levante and Elche match that will be played tonight. Levante surprised us in their last 2 games but I don't think they will be able to do it again. It's actually a tough game to bet on because Levante's performances have been pretty good in the last 2 weeks, so it's hard to predict what outcome we'll see.
Elche, on the other hand, can play at the level to be tied as usual Smiley
You made a very decent analysis about the match between Elche and Levante and later spoilt it with a wrong prediction.
Levante recent form should be able to tell you that they are really determined to escape relagation. If a big club could not stop them it will not be elche stopping them. I knew it very well that levante was gonna win the match convincingly and they did it. They would still do it without the red card against elche.
The funniest part of it all is that Levante didn't just win but the goal was a massive one,  I belive he never expected for lavante to score this number of goals against etche. Kudos to lavante they really showed a great performance in today's match , the result is so surprising because it was unexpected. That's is why sometimes football can't be predicted,  what you think maybe the opposite of it .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Magicalking

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 11:14:42 PM

It does look like it that Barcelona right now are performing much much better compared to Barcelona under Koeman. Still I think they are far from solid but will cut them a slack given the struggle they had recently. Out of all the signings, I guess Torres is the only one who still has to add goal to his account.
I have so much respect for Xavi for how he has managed to compose Barcelona team and turned them into a feared team. The Barcelona vs Napoli encounter was an interesting match in both first and second leg and Barcelona dominated both. Napoli is a good team right now and Barcelona advancing over them in the Europa league shows how much Barcelona have improved with Xavi in charge of the team.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 11:28:31 PM

If we are talking about the Celta Vigo match, I think that Atletico Madrid should get another good result again. But even though they defeated Osasuna by 3-0 last week, their performance was still not that satisfying to me. Osasuna found so many goal chances and were clumsy about finishing them up with a goal or goals. But Celta Vigo might not be like that. Atletico Madrid should stay strong in their defense line. And they should focus on keeping the match under control otherwise it'd be hard for them to win.
It's gonna be an interesting match , as atletico madrid 3 points away to get kicked out of european competition spot while celta vigo will trying really hard to get their goal to finish in the european competition spot and it's just 7 points away , a win against atletico would be an important one.

But atletico themselves are in a turn to have a good form and they needed it in this last 13 matches of the season , they are having bad season though with currently sitting on 5th.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2002
Merit: 636

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 11:30:07 PM

-snip-
Yeah, Lately, for some reason, I feel the spirit of this Levante club is very good. In the last few matches, the game was satisfying, even beating Atletico Madrid. In this last match, the effectiveness of their players in taking every available chance was also seen. But unfortunately, their points are below all of the clubs and this club is the lowest standing club.

I have so much respect for Xavi for how he has managed to compose Barcelona team and turned them into a feared team.
I think so. Xavi really brings new hope to Barcelona. Moreover, there are some new players that have also brought positive contributions so far. Moreover, their games are currently increasing, with better performance, offensive, and also more effetve. although it is too early to say that Xavi is successful in Barcelona, but at least, he does his best to rise up this clb again.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2022, 11:34:48 PM

It does look like it that Barcelona right now are performing much much better compared to Barcelona under Koeman. Still I think they are far from solid but will cut them a slack given the struggle they had recently. Out of all the signings, I guess Torres is the only one who still has to add goal to his account.
I have so much respect for Xavi for how he has managed to compose Barcelona team and turned them into a feared team. The Barcelona vs Napoli encounter was an interesting match in both first and second leg and Barcelona dominated both. Napoli is a good team right now and Barcelona advancing over them in the Europa league shows how much Barcelona have improved with Xavi in charge of the team.
Exactly,this is now the results is showing,and it's making every happy because it is even too quick.The recovery is massive,and they don't want to loose any more match till the season ends.

The likes of Aubameyang is really showing that Arsenal have lost an asset by the regular goals he is scoring,but Arteta cannot regret selling him because right from time,he is a person that loves training and educating myself he love once.
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 11:35:14 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2022, 12:47:00 AM by AndySt

I wonder what Atletico Madrid will do after defeating Osasuna by 3-0 the last time in the La Liga. They are going to have a home game against Celta Vigo tomorrow night. Celta Vigo have the same points with Osasuna now and they are one of the middle-placed teams. Atletico Madrid should be able to win this game too I believe. But it can be tougher this time as Celta Vigo haven't lost any league game for a while. But Atletico Madrid have no choice other than continuing to get good results to increase their probability for ending the season at the fourth position.
Celta will visit to headquarters of Atletico, while Celta record can make a chance big draw possible for this match with the same result its a draw. But I don't think athletico can sit in 4th position because Barcelona have found a good pattern of play proud to have it Xavi.
In any case, Atletico Madrid must play to win, because despite the slim chances in order to defend the league title, which was won last season, there is still the task of taking a place in the standings, which will allow you to participate in the Champions League. Also, the fact that Barcelona seems to find its good game with the arrival of Vakhi does not negate the fact that Atletico Madrid, on the contrary, still cannot find its game, which is expected by experts and fans of the club. And if Barcelona has found its game, then why can't Atletico Madrid finally do it, because the composition and potential of the club allows it to be done Wink
bhooscream

Activity: 728
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 11:52:20 PM

Real Madrid are playing an away match vs Vallecano. This seems to be a comfortable one for Real Madrid. Because Vallecano's performance in the recent times has been just terrible. But of course, Real Madrid shouldn't underestimate their opponent here not to make a huge mistake.
Real Madrid should win the upcoming match against Vallecano. Real Madrid looks good, they never got losses in the last 5 matches. At least, they must get 1 point in the next match. But to secure their position in the top table, they must get 3 points. They have a strong reason to get 3 points, Vallecano looks very badly in the last 5 matches. They got 4 losses and 1 draw, never winning a single match. It will be a shame if Real Madrid cannot get points in this match as Vallecano is very weak right now.
SatoPrincess

Activity: 1008
Merit: 737

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 12:09:31 AM

-snip-
Yeah, Lately, for some reason, I feel the spirit of this Levante club is very good. In the last few matches, the game was satisfying, even beating Atletico Madrid. In this last match, the effectiveness of their players in taking every available chance was also seen. But unfortunately, their points are below all of the clubs and this club is the lowest standing club.

I have so much respect for Xavi for how he has managed to compose Barcelona team and turned them into a feared team.
I think so. Xavi really brings new hope to Barcelona. Moreover, there are some new players that have also brought positive contributions so far. Moreover, their games are currently increasing, with better performance, offensive, and also more effetve. although it is too early to say that Xavi is successful in Barcelona, but at least, he does his best to rise up this clb again.
Xavi is a young coach and little experience and he is still working on his career, he need to win games and I am confident  if he plays the tiki-taka football style he wouldn't get the results (wins) he needs and since what he is doing right now is working fit him he should go ahead and establish it in his team. He is a different manager with a different managerial strategy so I do not think he need to do what other have been doing at Barcelona.
Magicalking

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 12:33:40 AM

Over the years, the El Clasico has always been an interesting football encounter between two mighty teams to watch, although I am pretty sure we won't see a rivalry like that of Messi and Ronaldo in the history of Barcelona and Real Madrid ever again. I am hopeful this new players in both clubs can give their  best at all times so uphold the names and standard of both clubs in the level the former players and managers have placed it.
OcTradism

Activity: 1764
Merit: 808

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2022, 01:19:26 AM

Xavi is a young coach and little experience and he is still working on his career, he need to win games and I am confident  if he plays the tiki-taka football style he wouldn't get the results (wins) he needs and since what he is doing right now is working fit him he should go ahead and establish it in his team. He is a different manager with a different managerial strategy so I do not think he need to do what other have been doing at Barcelona.
Xavi is smart and we know it via his player career. He is a heart of well-known tiki-taka but a career of a coach is different. Fortunately, he gets full support from Barcelona director board and fans and perhaps players too. Some current players of Barcelona are team mates of Xavi years ago. They understand each other for sure and do have big love for Barcelona. So between them and Xavi will hardly to have serious conflict which affects Barcelona in general. They will do things that are good for the club because they love it.

Now, Xavi has good results which will do support his career in Barcelona. It's early to conclude that Xavi will have great success like Pep but there is good signal for it.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 01:24:36 AM

Real Madrid are playing an away match vs Vallecano. This seems to be a comfortable one for Real Madrid. Because Vallecano's performance in the recent times has been just terrible. But of course, Real Madrid shouldn't underestimate their opponent here not to make a huge mistake.
Real Madrid should win the upcoming match against Vallecano. Real Madrid looks good, they never got losses in the last 5 matches. At least, they must get 1 point in the next match. But to secure their position in the top table, they must get 3 points. They have a strong reason to get 3 points, Vallecano looks very badly in the last 5 matches. They got 4 losses and 1 draw, never winning a single match. It will be a shame if Real Madrid cannot get points in this match as Vallecano is very weak right now.

Real Madrid's position at the top is still not secure, because the difference of 6 points from Sevilla can still be pursued if Real Madrid loses in two matches.
So it's a good opportunity for Real Madrid to win against Rayo Vallecano, if we compare the performance of the two teams, it's very clear that Real Madrid
can beat Rayo Vallecano easily. Looks like Rayo Vallecano's player morale is also dropping, because in the last 6 matches in La Liga unable to win.
Real Madrid must take advantage of this to win, moreover Sevilla as Real Madrid's strongest competitor will face a difficult opponent, Sevilla must face
Betis who are in 3rd position. So it's very possible that Sevilla will lose points, so don't let Real Madrid fail to win against Rayo Vallecano.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2022, 02:35:46 AM

Barca seems to be going through some pretty busy matches. the match against Napoli may be very draining of performance. because previously they drew, and of course also Barca have to work hard to win the game.
after that only Bilbao and Elche. this will be a barrier for Barca in maintaining the stamina of players. but in La Liga, Barca has started to show improved performance with Xavi.
Yes, barcelona has a close match schedule. The 25th they will play Napoli in the Europa League and Atlhetic club in 3 days. Their task is quite heavy they have to go to Napoli in the European Cup, besides that they must be able to win if they want to enter the next phase. Meanwhile, they also have to keep fighting to enter the UCL zone next season. Therefore they must also win against atlhetic club. I think today barca are in a good position, they have gone through some stages and developed. Their performance is good.
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 03:35:12 AM

Finally Levante got their third win after finishing the visitors Elche. They could even score 3 goals at once, which I didn't predict. The three goals were created by, Jose Luis Morales 37, de Frutos 67 and Melero 90. One red card received by Elche player Gerard Gumbau colored this match.
Congratulations to Levante on getting their win again.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 04:52:57 AM

Finally Levante got their third win after finishing the visitors Elche. They could even score 3 goals at once, which I didn't predict. The three goals were created by, Jose Luis Morales 37, de Frutos 67 and Melero 90. One red card received by Elche player Gerard Gumbau colored this match.
This was an easy winning for Levante. They played well and I enjoyed the match. Although, Elche had chances of scoring, but they lacked a finisher.  While Gumbau committed a serious foul, and the referee didn't didn't hesitate to issue him a red card. However, Levante still have a lot of work to do, if they want to play in the La Liga next season. They are currently at the bottom of the table, with 18 points. Alessio have to improve his team performance.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 04:58:38 AM

This was an easy winning for Levante. They played well and I enjoyed the match. Although, Elche had chances of scoring, but they lacked a finisher.  While Gumbau committed a serious foul, and the referee didn't didn't hesitate to issue him a red card. However, Levante still have a lot of work to do, if they want to play in the La Liga next season. They are currently at the bottom of the table, with 18 points. Alessio have to improve his team performance.
Actually it was not an easy game for Levante, but they played better than Elche. Even though they won they still have a tough job to stay in this Spanish top league, as you said. They are 6 points behind the team that holds the rank in the safe zone, Granada. That hope is still there, yes, although it is a bit difficult to compete, because other teams are trying to secure their position.

mamesso

Activity: 2142
Merit: 745

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 05:49:02 AM

Barca seems to be going through some pretty busy matches. the match against Napoli may be very draining of performance. because previously they drew, and of course also Barca have to work hard to win the game.
after that only Bilbao and Elche. this will be a barrier for Barca in maintaining the stamina of players. but in La Liga, Barca has started to show improved performance with Xavi.
Yes, barcelona has a close match schedule. The 25th they will play Napoli in the Europa League and Atlhetic club in 3 days. Their task is quite heavy they have to go to Napoli in the European Cup, besides that they must be able to win if they want to enter the next phase. Meanwhile, they also have to keep fighting to enter the UCL zone next season. Therefore they must also win against atlhetic club. I think today barca are in a good position, they have gone through some stages and developed. Their performance is good.
The tough mission successfully completed Barcelona perfectly, Barcelona managed to secure a place in the last 16 of the Europa Cup after beating Napoli with a convincing 2-4 score. Xavi was very relieved by the good performances displayed by his squad, especially after the game there were no important players injured.  The victory over Napoli became a good capital against Atlhetic Bilbao in the La Liga stage.  Of course Barcelona is trying to get three points in this match to secure their position in the top 4, especially when Barcelona will face Athletic Bilbao at Camp Nou.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
xmonkeyx

Activity: 644
Merit: 11

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2022, 06:15:24 AM

Levante have come back they got very good results in the last 3 matches they played, if they continue to show good game like this I believe they will come back and get out of the relegation zone.
the match against Elche they completely controlled and I think this big win really deserved them apart from the red card that Gerard Gumbau got from Elche's player in the 73rd minute.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 06:45:24 AM

Levante have come back they got very good results in the last 3 matches they played, if they continue to show good game like this I believe they will come back and get out of the relegation zone.
the match against Elche they completely controlled and I think this big win really deserved them apart from the red card that Gerard Gumbau got from Elche's player in the 73rd minute.
Indeed, who would have thought that Levante can win big because if they win it might only be one goal but Levante can make 3 goals, but it is not a goal at once because Levante still takes time to finally make 3 goals. But let's wait for the final result from the team above it, because if they get a win too then this victory for Levante still won't erode the existing points gap. But indeed, they still won't be easy to win, Alaves who will play away against Getafe is certainly not an easy thing for Alaves. But we will see the competition between Granada v Cadiz even though Granada has a chance to win or maybe a draw, I hope there will also be a surprise that Cadiz might make. Because if Cadiz can win the match, at least their points distance will be closer and they will have a closer chance to get out of the relegation zone.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 [833] 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 ... 3852 »
  Print  

Jump to: