Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:32:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 12:22:45 PM

The Dreamr IEO is live. You can participate now on https://m.idcm.io/coinsale/detail?ID=pjru8wJ99k-RTreZBQa9Ag
The first round of sales holds on IDCM, and ends in 7 days.
Here are some other information;
Token price: 1DRMR = $0.25 USD
Min. Investment: $50 USD
Maximum Offering: 7,000,000 DRMR ($1.75M)
Restricted Countries: USA

The hardcap ain't a big target really. $1.75m is really small target. Should be crushed in no time. This used to be softcap amount back in the day.

I remember the old days of ICO's when projects raise $100m effortlessly. Some projects even made the investment process so difficult to get the interest of investors and after the whole process, they ended up scamming the investing public.
The investing climate has changed and several projects find it difficult to raise funds, I know of a project recently that was only able to raise 3 eth during the tokensales and had to refund the investors after over 6 weeks on tokensales.

3 ETH only lol  Grin It's quite laughable, I know quite a lot of project that add to close down their tokensales and project cos they didn't raise a single dime and even got defrauded by the exchange still. The times are way different, will there ever be a better season? we were told 2019 is the year of the blockchain but here we are

It's indeed a difficult period in the industry. Tokensales has become a very tedious exercise. I recall a project that chose not to go through the hurdles of raising funds and when asked what necessitated this move, the Admin said it was due to the difficulty of raising funds and the era of tokensales is slowly away.

You see until project starts showing profit from MVP period I don't think institutions will want to put in money. We moved from. Just having a fancy website and white paper to MVP now you've got to have a working profitable MVP and business to be taken serious.

This is not entirely true in my opinion, a lot of projects too have failed even with their MVP. It is difficult having institutions putting in money because of the general mood of the market and yes, a fancy website and whitepaper don't cut it anymore. there are already a lot of those out there
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 12:34:35 PM

The Dreamr IEO is live. You can participate now on https://m.idcm.io/coinsale/detail?ID=pjru8wJ99k-RTreZBQa9Ag
The first round of sales holds on IDCM, and ends in 7 days.
Here are some other information;
Token price: 1DRMR = $0.25 USD
Min. Investment: $50 USD
Maximum Offering: 7,000,000 DRMR ($1.75M)
Restricted Countries: USA

The hardcap ain't a big target really. $1.75m is really small target. Should be crushed in no time. This used to be softcap amount back in the day.

I remember the old days of ICO's when projects raise $100m effortlessly. Some projects even made the investment process so difficult to get the interest of investors and after the whole process, they ended up scamming the investing public.
The investing climate has changed and several projects find it difficult to raise funds, I know of a project recently that was only able to raise 3 eth during the tokensales and had to refund the investors after over 6 weeks on tokensales.

3 ETH only lol  Grin It's quite laughable, I know quite a lot of project that add to close down their tokensales and project cos they didn't raise a single dime and even got defrauded by the exchange still. The times are way different, will there ever be a better season? we were told 2019 is the year of the blockchain but here we are

It's indeed a difficult period in the industry. Tokensales has become a very tedious exercise. I recall a project that chose not to go through the hurdles of raising funds and when asked what necessitated this move, the Admin said it was due to the difficulty of raising funds and the era of tokensales is slowly away.

You see until project starts showing profit from MVP period I don't think institutions will want to put in money. We moved from. Just having a fancy website and white paper to MVP now you've got to have a working profitable MVP and business to be taken serious.

This is not entirely true in my opinion, a lot of projects too have failed even with their MVP. It is difficult having institutions putting in money because of the general mood of the market and yes, a fancy website and whitepaper don't cut it anymore. there are already a lot of those out there

You have a point, it has to do with a lot, many brands survive because of the kind of individuals they have as holders, one of the key survival of any brand is when they have strong support from the community of investors, that's the only thing that can sustain any project and many at times we only see people who are only interested in buying and dumping
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 01:24:38 PM

Yesterday's market movement will bring lots of people again to the crypto market. This will improve all the ongoing projects funding efforts. Dreamr will be directly benefited from this.

Mass adoption will certainly start from world government backing blockchain technology and decentralization, the problem I see in the long run for fiat will be greed and monopolization which cryptocurrency is taking care off.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:27:16 PM

With the number of scam projects, it’s difficult to find a great project with a good team. Exit scam doesn’t seem to be a new thing. I think investors are going to be happy to know they are working with a team dedicated to make the dreams of users come true.

I thin the bearish market is taking its toll on crowdfunding. Project teams do their best to raise the softcap, sometimes they go further to raise the hardcap. But it all goes to down in USD value with the bearish market. Lucky projects make a smart decision to liquidate to USD or some stable cryptocurrency, but that changes everything. I think with the winter season coming to an end, we’ll see good profits again.

It's an obvious truth that the cryptocurrency industry is not having a nice time as there's a bearish trend in the value of Bitcoin and several altcoin. I can't really say what is the cause of this menace, but I believe that this year would end well in the market.

You must be a prophet, the trend of the market had been on a sharp rise since yesterday. Btc has risen above 35% in less than 5 hours. I was dumbfounded when I checked my portfolio on blockfolio to see over $500 increase. I had to verify with coin market cap to see if it was true. I personally can't wait to see btc at $20,000. I want to believe the bull run is here, as the end of the year is near.

The pump is not far-fetched, the Chinese president made a strong support declaration yesterday about cryptocurrency, so that actually boosted the price and also remember that China is on the forefront of cryptocurrency adoption, the last time i checked, they were number one on the list followed by Nigeria, so the president's statement means a lot

When was the last time Bitcoin made a 40% move in one day?

Mehn I gotta say #Hold BTC it's going to be useful in the long run 

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Ace44

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:34:46 PM

With the number of scam projects, it’s difficult to find a great project with a good team. Exit scam doesn’t seem to be a new thing. I think investors are going to be happy to know they are working with a team dedicated to make the dreams of users come true.

I thin the bearish market is taking its toll on crowdfunding. Project teams do their best to raise the softcap, sometimes they go further to raise the hardcap. But it all goes to down in USD value with the bearish market. Lucky projects make a smart decision to liquidate to USD or some stable cryptocurrency, but that changes everything. I think with the winter season coming to an end, we’ll see good profits again.

It's an obvious truth that the cryptocurrency industry is not having a nice time as there's a bearish trend in the value of Bitcoin and several altcoin. I can't really say what is the cause of this menace, but I believe that this year would end well in the market.

You must be a prophet, the trend of the market had been on a sharp rise since yesterday. Btc has risen above 35% in less than 5 hours. I was dumbfounded when I checked my portfolio on blockfolio to see over $500 increase. I had to verify with coin market cap to see if it was true. I personally can't wait to see btc at $20,000. I want to believe the bull run is here, as the end of the year is near.

The pump is not far-fetched, the Chinese president made a strong support declaration yesterday about cryptocurrency, so that actually boosted the price and also remember that China is on the forefront of cryptocurrency adoption, the last time i checked, they were number one on the list followed by Nigeria, so the president's statement means a lot

You should understand something, which is this, its quite different to see such happen when you get the news in form of rumors or from a media agency but when the president of a county comes out to declare support for something, that means its huge and this is not just any president but by that of a country that has been deeply rooted in cryptocurrency, i believe you've gotten your answer as to why such is possible
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:37:23 PM

So dreamr has released their roadmap for their coming features and they are following:-
1.Dream declaration-December 2019
2.dream connect- January 2020
3. Secure messenger with end to end encryption- February 2020
4.integrated digital wallet- February 2020
5.moments (dream’s taken on stories) -march 2020
6.dream weaving- april 2020
7.video/VOIP calling-may 2020
8.crowdfunding beta - june 2020
9. Crowdfunding V1.o -july 2020
10. Marketplace beta — October 2020
11. Marketplace v1.0 — November 2020

November 2020? It's this how long we are going to wait for the app release? I will advice that they release the app first with its current working features and then later release the other features as time goes.

Oh my god isn't the team delaying in launching of the app if they are going to launch it in November 2020 then what is so much noise about December launch?

That must have been a mistake. The team announced development of the Dreamr app is in progress, and the expected launch date is December 2019. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get a specific date when I asked about it, but Chris, Dreamr CEO, says specific dates would be announced when we get closer. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

Logically, it would be very difficult to give specific dates when dealing with technical issues like app launch. The app is yet to be completed and I ones read that it would be released within the end of December. There's no cause for worry since the date is still far away and the team are still Striving to meet the target.

Launching a social media platform with lot of feature and safety is not a one day job. It will take time, it's not just ordinary app, it's more that what today's social media platform offering.

I totally agree with you social media platform which offers so many services cannot be built so easily but this is not just any social media application it's money earning application as well as for new connections and knowledge so curiosity is compulsory.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 04:56:43 PM

There was Initial token Offerings, ICO. Started with Ethereum, I guess. And there were similar crowdfunding projects with similar names. Then Binance made IEO popular. What’s makes STEO different?

The major difference between STEO and IEO is simply because STEO has to do with security tokens, just as the name implies Security Token Exchange Offer. This is actually the first time am hearing the STEO concept, I guess dreamr project are the first to use the terminology.

Order than the difference you've highlighted above, it all still comes down to same thing which is fundraising. Don't be confused by the million dollar terminology STEO. I tend to see it all as one thing at the end.

I understand your position, whatever nomenclature is given to the process still bores down to the same process which is tokensales and that unifies the process. We've had several tokensales nomenclature in the past, starting from the ICO's, IEO's etc. Which were used in different times to raise funds for projects.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:13:00 PM

Yesterday's market movement will bring lots of people again to the crypto market. This will improve all the ongoing projects funding efforts. Dreamr will be directly benefited from this.

I agree with you, there's a huge possibility that dreamr project would benefit from the upward movement in the value of several cryptocurrencies. The bullrun has been known to be very effective in increasing participation of investors in tokensales. I do hope that this would help to bring the actualization of the softcap speedily.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:34:21 PM

Today’s cryptocurrency market looks bullish. I guess it’s the announcement from President Xi and the Chinese getting a feel once more, or the season, or probably the new Eth 2.0 launch.
Btw, whatever it is, it’s a good time to buy cryptocurrencies and more especially at the crowdfunding stage.

What President Xi announced? Can you share link here?
I think ETH 2.0 will benefit only ETH not to other token. I see all crytpo coins and tokens going up so this is something different.

Here’s what I found. https://www.coindesk.com/president-xi-says-china-should-seize-opportunity-to-adopt-blockchain?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
I don’t see this to be much an influence on the total market cap, but there has to be some kind of catalyst.

Yes. I think so too. I think he mentioned the blockchain word and the market read some more meanings into it.
Btw if the market gets hold of this and stocks to it, and with Ethereum 2.0 coming soon, we’ll have a bullish Christmas like 2017.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:36:03 PM

Mass adoption will certainly start from world government backing blockchain technology and decentralization, the problem I see in the long run for fiat will be greed and monopolization which cryptocurrency is taking care off.

In my opinion, the mass adoption is still a very long way to go, considering the fact that it requires the support of the governments. It would be very difficult for the government to support a full scale decentralisation of her currency, that could render the government impotent and reduce their resources for running the government.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 05:37:20 PM

Today’s cryptocurrency market looks bullish. I guess it’s the announcement from President Xi and the Chinese getting a feel once more, or the season, or probably the new Eth 2.0 launch.
Btw, whatever it is, it’s a good time to buy cryptocurrencies and more especially at the crowdfunding stage.

I was amazed by the movement of the market in such a short period. The coin market cap rose from $205 billion to about $250 billion in less than 24hrs. This shows that there's huge potential in the market and nothing is impossible. I'm not certain of what could have necessitated such a swift movement, though the rumours in the space are logical.

Market growth happened so quickly. But bitcoin still holds a great share of the market cap. It just looks like it’s all been bitcoin all along. With a 70% market dominance, altcoins once again has to depend on bitcoin for the bullish market trend.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:38:52 PM

I agree with you, there's a huge possibility that dreamr project would benefit from the upward movement in the value of several cryptocurrencies. The bullrun has been known to be very effective in increasing participation of investors in tokensales. I do hope that this would help to bring the actualization of the softcap speedily.

The lose of confidence by many was yesterday boosted up by the declaration of the Chinese president and its nice to see such statement coming from one of the world powers, its also a heads up to everyone that the industry is not going anywhere, confidence is back and we may get to see more projects coming into the market pretty soon, so i'm really optimistic about the future of the blockchain industry
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:41:12 PM

What President Xi announced? Can you share link here?
I think ETH 2.0 will benefit only ETH not to other token. I see all crytpo coins and tokens going up so this is something different.

Here’s what I found. https://www.coindesk.com/president-xi-says-china-should-seize-opportunity-to-adopt-blockchain?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
I don’t see this to be much an influence on the total market cap, but there has to be some kind of catalyst.

On going through the article, I personally can't find any exciting information capable of raising the hopes of people to lead to a massive increase in the value of Bitcoin, most especially. Bitcoin rose from about $7200 to over $10,000 within a period of less than 18hrs.

I really don’t want to spend time trying to point a gun, but it’s all good for altcoin bag holders and blockchain projects. I think this is good news for Dreamr app project.
A profitable market tend to have the attention of Wall Street investors, and I think soon the place would be crawling with them.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:43:44 PM

It's an obvious fact that bitcoin is liquid gold and no one is doubting the future potential of Bitcoin. He was giving an assertion as to what may have insighted the sharp increase in price. Even though the rumour may not be perfectly true, as to the cause of the increase, it could be worth holding on to.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:54:13 PM

I was amazed by the movement of the market in such a short period. The coin market cap rose from $205 billion to about $250 billion in less than 24hrs. This shows that there's huge potential in the market and nothing is impossible. I'm not certain of what could have necessitated such a swift movement, though the rumours in the space are logical.

Market growth happened so quickly. But bitcoin still holds a great share of the market cap. It just looks like it’s all been bitcoin all along. With a 70% market dominance, altcoins once again has to depend on bitcoin for the bullish market trend.

Exactly, that's true. Bitcoin holds a large chunk of the coin market capitalisation and am shocked its now up to 70%. This simple shows that the value of altcoin is dependent on the bitcoin. Bitcoin rose substantially at above 40%, this lead to increase in the value of most altcoin.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 06:07:59 PM

Exactly, that's true. Bitcoin holds a large chunk of the coin market capitalisation and am shocked its now up to 70%. This simple shows that the value of altcoin is dependent on the bitcoin. Bitcoin rose substantially at above 40%, this lead to increase in the value of most altcoin.

Yeah. It is the most dominant cryptocurrency and most altcoin are dependent on its price value and paired to it. I am surprised they rose with bitcoin, most times its the reverse.
Eniitan24

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:20:17 PM

So I read somewhere earlier today that the new increase in market we are experiencing was due to a public positive statement made by the Chinese leader yesterday. How true is that?
Ace44

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 09:00:56 PM

It's an obvious fact that bitcoin is liquid gold and no one is doubting the future potential of Bitcoin. He was giving an assertion as to what may have insighted the sharp increase in price. Even though the rumour may not be perfectly true, as to the cause of the increase, it could be worth holding on to.

What rumour?, there's no rumour about the news, it was an official statement made by an authority so its genuine and the sharp increase in the price proved the point of its authenticity, i see a lot of implementation happening next year with this coming up and we may get to see more challenging projects that will help bring the blockchain industry to the doorstep of everyone
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 09:37:07 PM

In my opinion, the mass adoption is still a very long way to go, considering the fact that it requires the support of the governments. It would be very difficult for the government to support a full scale decentralisation of her currency, that could render the government impotent and reduce their resources for running the government.

Adoption isn’t accepting blockchain for all it is. There’s going to be some kind of regulation to how it could be useful to the country and what part would be left out.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 09:58:13 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2019, 05:02:28 AM by Getadaaa

Cryptocurrency is in the news once again, and that shows this is a good time to buy DRMR TOKENS. Dreamr tokens, DRMR, represents a fractional equity in dreamr. There are some other profits with holding DRMR Tokens. When users take actions that involve pursuing their own dream like declaring or making connections, with DRMR tokens you’ll be rewarded in GDP.

Holding DRMR tokens has become profitable on the platform. I think that’s a good feature for the price stability of the token. Creating a token with just a resonating price on an exchange is going to promise profits but these use case would.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: