Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 10:03:04 PM

Hello everyone, I have got some really good news. Go participate and invite your friends to Dreamr’s #declareyourdreams challenge on Instagram. All you need to do is here on this article

https://medium.com/dreamr-social-media-for-the-future/giveaway-to-support-our-dreamrs-5cb88167588d?sk=d2099a13fc1bccb4680f01a589be0c8b

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 11:59:23 PM

Yesterday's market movement will bring lots of people again to the crypto market. This will improve all the ongoing projects funding efforts. Dreamr will be directly benefited from this.

I agree with you, there's a huge possibility that dreamr project would benefit from the upward movement in the value of several cryptocurrencies. The bullrun has been known to be very effective in increasing participation of investors in tokensales. I do hope that this would help to bring the actualization of the softcap speedily.

The lose of confidence by many was yesterday boosted up by the declaration of the Chinese president and its nice to see such statement coming from one of the world powers, its also a heads up to everyone that the industry is not going anywhere, confidence is back and we may get to see more projects coming into the market pretty soon, so i'm really optimistic about the future of the blockchain industry

You can say that again and again, confidence has indeed been restored. I've always believed in the potential of Blockchain technology to address many issues in the society and bring about efficiency, am glad to see that the Chinese president has come to terms with blockchain technology and this would be a great boost to the industry.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 12:07:32 AM

Today’s cryptocurrency market looks bullish. I guess it’s the announcement from President Xi and the Chinese getting a feel once more, or the season, or probably the new Eth 2.0 launch.
Btw, whatever it is, it’s a good time to buy cryptocurrencies and more especially at the crowdfunding stage.

What President Xi announced? Can you share link here?
I think ETH 2.0 will benefit only ETH not to other token. I see all crytpo coins and tokens going up so this is something different.

Here’s what I found. https://www.coindesk.com/president-xi-says-china-should-seize-opportunity-to-adopt-blockchain?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
I don’t see this to be much an influence on the total market cap, but there has to be some kind of catalyst.

Yes. I think so too. I think he mentioned the blockchain word and the market read some more meanings into it.
Btw if the market gets hold of this and stocks to it, and with Ethereum 2.0 coming soon, we’ll have a bullish Christmas like 2017.

It would be superb to have a bullish Christmas again, I was humbled by the increase movement which gave over 40% increase in less than 24hrs. It reminds me of the market increase which we experienced in 2017. The increment brought the cryptocurrency space to limelight and several persons joined the train.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 12:13:48 AM

Today’s cryptocurrency market looks bullish. I guess it’s the announcement from President Xi and the Chinese getting a feel once more, or the season, or probably the new Eth 2.0 launch.
Btw, whatever it is, it’s a good time to buy cryptocurrencies and more especially at the crowdfunding stage.

I was amazed by the movement of the market in such a short period. The coin market cap rose from $205 billion to about $250 billion in less than 24hrs. This shows that there's huge potential in the market and nothing is impossible. I'm not certain of what could have necessitated such a swift movement, though the rumours in the space are logical.

Market growth happened so quickly. But bitcoin still holds a great share of the market cap. It just looks like it’s all been bitcoin all along. With a 70% market dominance, altcoins once again has to depend on bitcoin for the bullish market trend.

Bitcoin always have dominance of the market, but the dominance of 70% is something more. I personally haven't experienced this present level of dominance since I joined the industry. I do hope that this would have a better impact on the cryptocurrency space and give us the bull run we desire.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 12:58:10 AM

I was amazed by the movement of the market in such a short period. The coin market cap rose from $205 billion to about $250 billion in less than 24hrs. This shows that there's huge potential in the market and nothing is impossible. I'm not certain of what could have necessitated such a swift movement, though the rumours in the space are logical.

Market growth happened so quickly. But bitcoin still holds a great share of the market cap. It just looks like it’s all been bitcoin all along. With a 70% market dominance, altcoins once again has to depend on bitcoin for the bullish market trend.

Exactly, that's true. Bitcoin holds a large chunk of the coin market capitalisation and am shocked its now up to 70%. This simple shows that the value of altcoin is dependent on the bitcoin. Bitcoin rose substantially at above 40%, this lead to increase in the value of most altcoin.

Yeah. It is the most dominant cryptocurrency and most altcoin are dependent on its price value and paired to it. I am surprised they rose with bitcoin, most times its the reverse.

I've heard people say that the increase in bitcoin leads to a decrease in altcoin and am always seeing the reverse. Firstly, for most altcoin on my watch list, I find that the value in terms of dollar equivalent, increases with the increase in the price of Bitcoin.
I personally can't say, if the value in terms of Bitcoin also goes through another phase of increase, but am certain in the terms of USD.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 01:10:03 AM

Yesterday's market movement will bring lots of people again to the crypto market. This will improve all the ongoing projects funding efforts. Dreamr will be directly benefited from this.

So I read somewhere earlier today that the new increase in market we are experiencing was due to a public positive statement made by the Chinese leader yesterday. How true is that?

I personally can't validate the information as to the reason for the new increase in the market because we have several school of thought, some are of the opinion that its as a result of the Chinese president supposedly support for blockchain technology, others are of the information that its due to the anticipated launch of ethereum 2.0 in January 2020. Some believe that the two different information are responsible to some extent and others believe that it was due to the forces of demand and supply. In all these, am more concerned about the bull run and whatever may have been responsible is well appreciated.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 03:30:21 AM

Mass adoption will certainly start from world government backing blockchain technology and decentralization, the problem I see in the long run for fiat will be greed and monopolization which cryptocurrency is taking care off.

In my opinion, the mass adoption is still a very long way to go, considering the fact that it requires the support of the governments. It would be very difficult for the government to support a full scale decentralisation of her currency, that could render the government impotent and reduce their resources for running the government.

Mass adoption is not only determined to market only and I'm agree with you why would any government support decentralized currencies over their own currency, there are many factors that have effect on governments. Business classes  of any country runs the government then why would they allow CryptoCurrencies when they can run a country themselves.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 03:56:59 AM

So I read somewhere earlier today that the new increase in market we are experiencing was due to a public positive statement made by the Chinese leader yesterday. How true is that?

I personally can't validate the information as to the reason for the new increase in the market because we have several school of thought, some are of the opinion that its as a result of the Chinese president supposedly support for blockchain technology, others are of the information that its due to the anticipated launch of ethereum 2.0 in January 2020. Some believe that the two different information are responsible to some extent and others believe that it was due to the forces of demand and supply. In all these, am more concerned about the bull run and whatever may have been responsible is well appreciated.

There are few more factors than just ETH 2.0. That's the reason I think now we will see market going up. ETH and BTC holding strong support level.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:58:39 AM

I think ETH 2.0 will benefit only ETH not to other token. I see all crytpo coins and tokens going up so this is something different.

Here’s what I found. https://www.coindesk.com/president-xi-says-china-should-seize-opportunity-to-adopt-blockchain?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
I don’t see this to be much an influence on the total market cap, but there has to be some kind of catalyst.

Yes. I think so too. I think he mentioned the blockchain word and the market read some more meanings into it.
Btw if the market gets hold of this and stocks to it, and with Ethereum 2.0 coming soon, we’ll have a bullish Christmas like 2017.

It would be superb to have a bullish Christmas again, I was humbled by the increase movement which gave over 40% increase in less than 24hrs. It reminds me of the market increase which we experienced in 2017. The increment brought the cryptocurrency space to limelight and several persons joined the train.

That’s right. Given the time, cryptocurrency wasn’t so much in the media. It was more than an experiment because it still had a pretty high market cap and a good number of mining companies and holders as well, but bitcoin bullish move back then put it on the media.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:07:38 AM

With the number of scam projects, it’s difficult to find a great project with a good team. Exit scam doesn’t seem to be a new thing. I think investors are going to be happy to know they are working with a team dedicated to make the dreams of users come true.

Scam projects has done great damage to the cryptocurrency industry. This has not only given the industry a bad image in the eyes of the public, but has also made it difficult for the legit projects to raise funds. Projects needs to work twice as hard to raise funds and that explains why several projects are not encouraged to continue after hitting a deadlock of insufficient funding.

How I wish there is a way to thoroughly screen these projects before entering the market. These ICO listing companies I feel are not helping matters that much. They have the power to reject project listing if they think it's a potential scam. They should do proper questioning before listing projects on the websites.

The major issues we're facing in the cryptocurrency arena is that there's an atmosphere of compromise. Several institutions are readily available to compromise their standards for personal gain or benefits. This is not only evident in ICO listing organisations, but in virtually every organisation. We need to learn how to stand for what is right irrespective of whether we have the support of other people or not.

It’s quite difficult in an industry like this. Cryptocurrency has to be adopted and regulated. I mean proclaimed safe by the government to be safe for public investment. I think that would do it. The Chinese government put a stop on ICO, back then in the ICO craze. And that  has made cryptocurrency Serv

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 06:20:25 AM

I agree with you, there's a huge possibility that dreamr project would benefit from the upward movement in the value of several cryptocurrencies. The bullrun has been known to be very effective in increasing participation of investors in tokensales. I do hope that this would help to bring the actualization of the softcap speedily.

It depends largely on the various kinds of currency that's allowed for trading in IDCM. Someone with over 30% gain in BTC will willing buy some more tokens on the exchange compared to someone with only about 5% increase.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 06:23:22 AM

You should understand something, which is this, its quite different to see such happen when you get the news in form of rumors or from a media agency but when the president of a county comes out to declare support for something, that means its huge and this is not just any president but by that of a country that has been deeply rooted in cryptocurrency, i believe you've gotten your answer as to why such is possible

We waiting for America to come out of their shell and support BTC. Mahn it's not going to be an easy world after then. When crypto go 100% regulated and adopted by world bodies even your small BTC will do big gains.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:09:12 AM

The lose of confidence by many was yesterday boosted up by the declaration of the Chinese president and its nice to see such statement coming from one of the world powers, its also a heads up to everyone that the industry is not going anywhere, confidence is back and we may get to see more projects coming into the market pretty soon, so i'm really optimistic about the future of the blockchain industry

You can say that again and again, confidence has indeed been restored. I've always believed in the potential of Blockchain technology to address many issues in the society and bring about efficiency, am glad to see that the Chinese president has come to terms with blockchain technology and this would be a great boost to the industry.

Yea, so its an open invitation to many good things coming, dreamr on its part should use such to their advantage and understand the need why they should create something that will last enough to accommodate the incoming amount of users in the future, this statement made by the Chinese president should give them enough reason to do so if they actually mean business
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 08:46:04 AM

It depends largely on the various kinds of currency that's allowed for trading in IDCM. Someone with over 30% gain in BTC will willing buy some more tokens on the exchange compared to someone with only about 5% increase.

Yes I also saw the positive moments on market yesterday it will be beneficial to dreamr project but also the whole blockchain ecosystem. This has really lifted the mood of many investors and users of blockchain.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 08:52:58 AM

That’s right. Given the time, cryptocurrency wasn’t so much in the media. It was more than an experiment because it still had a pretty high market cap and a good number of mining companies and holders as well, but bitcoin bullish move back then put it on the media.

I recall the bitcoin increase of 2017 was well publicised across several blogs and information medium in my country. I can remember vividly, a headline which stated that bitcoin was the most practising currency for the year with a increase of over 4000%. Many investment analysts advised the public to take advantage of the cryptocurrency market and share in the massive returns. It was like everyone wanted to join the moving train.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:02:04 AM

With the number of scam projects, it’s difficult to find a great project with a good team. Exit scam doesn’t seem to be a new thing. I think investors are going to be happy to know they are working with a team dedicated to make the dreams of users come true.

Scam projects has done great damage to the cryptocurrency industry. This has not only given the industry a bad image in the eyes of the public, but has also made it difficult for the legit projects to raise funds. Projects needs to work twice as hard to raise funds and that explains why several projects are not encouraged to continue after hitting a deadlock of insufficient funding.

How I wish there is a way to thoroughly screen these projects before entering the market. These ICO listing companies I feel are not helping matters that much. They have the power to reject project listing if they think it's a potential scam. They should do proper questioning before listing projects on the websites.

The major issues we're facing in the cryptocurrency arena is that there's an atmosphere of compromise. Several institutions are readily available to compromise their standards for personal gain or benefits. This is not only evident in ICO listing organisations, but in virtually every organisation. We need to learn how to stand for what is right irrespective of whether we have the support of other people or not.

It’s quite difficult in an industry like this. Cryptocurrency has to be adopted and regulated. I mean proclaimed safe by the government to be safe for public investment. I think that would do it. The Chinese government put a stop on ICO, back then in the ICO craze. And that  has made cryptocurrency Serv

It would take a while to get the government proclaim cryptocurrency, safe for citizens. With the current issues we're having presently in the industry, no government would like to expose her citizens to the risk which is characterised in the cryptosphere. We have to do more in bringing assurance to the government that the industry is safe for investors and citizens of every nation of the world.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:13:38 AM

IDCM supports a sufficient number of cryptocurrency to trade on her platform. If am not mistaken, IDCM is said to be the fourth largest cryptocurrency exchange based on the trading volume. We can be rest assured that the exchange has what it takes to give every traded enough trading pair for guaranteed returns while trading.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:41:36 AM

I recall the bitcoin increase of 2017 was well publicised across several blogs and information medium in my country. I can remember vividly, a headline which stated that bitcoin was the most practising currency for the year with a increase of over 4000%. Many investment analysts advised the public to take advantage of the cryptocurrency market and share in the massive returns. It was like everyone wanted to join the moving train.

I agree with you, bitcoin on the media made a huge impact to the popularity of Bitcoin and several persons joined the industry. I remember selling a great number of altcoin for fiat as there was a trending mindset that altcoin could give a much higher returns since the price was cheaper and one could purchase much more. It was logical because when there's a substantial increase in the value of altcoin, the returns would be massive when one was able to purchase in larger quantities, thus benefiting from the multiplier effect.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:49:29 AM

You should understand something, which is this, its quite different to see such happen when you get the news in form of rumors or from a media agency but when the president of a county comes out to declare support for something, that means its huge and this is not just any president but by that of a country that has been deeply rooted in cryptocurrency, i believe you've gotten your answer as to why such is possible

We waiting for America to come out of their shell and support BTC. Mahn it's not going to be an easy world after then. When crypto go 100% regulated and adopted by world bodies even your small BTC will do big gains.

Am sincerely sceptical about bitcoin being more gainful when it's been regulated. I believe that Bitcoin derives her uniqueness from being decentralized and several persons are holding bitcoin because of its decentralisation. Regulations may affect this purpose and lead the holders to invest in something else.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 10:24:00 AM

I think the only people that gained are those who could sense the rise when the market was dumping the day before. I wished I had bought some more tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: