Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:02:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 11:05:01 AM

Yesterday's market movement will bring lots of people again to the crypto market. This will improve all the ongoing projects funding efforts. Dreamr will be directly benefited from this.

I agree with you, there's a huge possibility that dreamr project would benefit from the upward movement in the value of several cryptocurrencies. The bullrun has been known to be very effective in increasing participation of investors in tokensales. I do hope that this would help to bring the actualization of the softcap speedily.

It depends largely on the various kinds of currency that's allowed for trading in IDCM. Someone with over 30% gain in BTC will willing buy some more tokens on the exchange compared to someone with only about 5% increase.

I think the only people that gained are those who could sense the rise when the market was dumping the day before. I wished I had bought some more tokens.

This is a great chance for the new project to go with the flow of the market right now. This is such a great benefit for them many projects trying to move with the market because many investors is hunting some new project for them to invest in with this kind of event.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 11:41:05 AM

Today’s cryptocurrency market looks bullish. I guess it’s the announcement from President Xi and the Chinese getting a feel once more, or the season, or probably the new Eth 2.0 launch.
Btw, whatever it is, it’s a good time to buy cryptocurrencies and more especially at the crowdfunding stage.

What President Xi announced? Can you share link here?
I think ETH 2.0 will benefit only ETH not to other token. I see all crytpo coins and tokens going up so this is something different.

Here’s what I found. https://www.coindesk.com/president-xi-says-china-should-seize-opportunity-to-adopt-blockchain?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
I don’t see this to be much an influence on the total market cap, but there has to be some kind of catalyst.

Yes. I think so too. I think he mentioned the blockchain word and the market read some more meanings into it.
Btw if the market gets hold of this and stocks to it, and with Ethereum 2.0 coming soon, we’ll have a bullish Christmas like 2017.

It would be superb to have a bullish Christmas again, I was humbled by the increase movement which gave over 40% increase in less than 24hrs. It reminds me of the market increase which we experienced in 2017. The increment brought the cryptocurrency space to limelight and several persons joined the train.

That’s right. Given the time, cryptocurrency wasn’t so much in the media. It was more than an experiment because it still had a pretty high market cap and a good number of mining companies and holders as well, but bitcoin bullish move back then put it on the media.

I recall the bitcoin increase of 2017 was well publicised across several blogs and information medium in my country. I can remember vividly, a headline which stated that bitcoin was the most practising currency for the year with a increase of over 4000%. Many investment analysts advised the public to take advantage of the cryptocurrency market and share in the massive returns. It was like everyone wanted to join the moving train.

Yea, we all had our fair share of the good old days, when cryptocurrency was known as the quickest way to get rich and the media was available to help spread the news but prosperity is also known to attract the evil kind of people who seek to destroy that which is good, hence the reason why we are here today but i'm pretty sure things will be normal again but it won't be that rosy
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 01:55:37 PM

Dreamr group is getting really busy this days. Literally on fire. What's the cause of the sudden increase in activities? Positive market movement?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 01:56:55 PM

DREAMR Official Community
Official dreamr community chat.

Dreamr’s mission is to provide the tools and resources that empower people people to achieve their dreams. We believe in the limitless potential of every human being on the planet. https://dreamr.app
https://t.me/dreamrapp

Join the group to keep updated with information

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:29:20 PM

You should understand something, which is this, its quite different to see such happen when you get the news in form of rumors or from a media agency but when the president of a county comes out to declare support for something, that means its huge and this is not just any president but by that of a country that has been deeply rooted in cryptocurrency, i believe you've gotten your answer as to why such is possible

We waiting for America to come out of their shell and support BTC. Mahn it's not going to be an easy world after then. When crypto go 100% regulated and adopted by world bodies even your small BTC will do big gains.

Right. Bitcoin stands as the perfect crypto for transactions. And DRMR tokens for transaction within the Dreamr app platform. I think Dreamr app launch would come at the right time when companies new to the crypto world would need the right platform to build their projects.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:47:58 PM

Cryptocurrency is in the news once again, and that shows this is a good time to buy DRMR TOKENS. Dreamr tokens, DRMR, represents a fractional equity in dreamr. There are some other profits with holding DRMR Tokens. When users take actions that involve pursuing their own dream like declaring or making connections, with DRMR tokens you’ll be rewarded in GDP.

Holding DRMR tokens has become profitable on the platform. I think that’s a good feature for the price stability of the token. Creating a token with just a resonating price on an exchange is going to promise profits but these use case would.
[/quote]

The major use case of Dreamr App would be as a social media platform. It has got the best features of a social media platform built for the blockchain ecosystem. Blockchain technology has thrived with its association of social media platforms like twitter, reddit and telegram. Introduction of the Dreamr app would be bullish.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 03:16:56 PM

Dreamr’s mission is to provide the tools and resources that empower people people to achieve their dreams. We believe in the limitless potential of every human being on the planet. https://dreamr.app

Thanks for bringing this here. It's nice to have an on the go community for great attention to questions and providing support for users.
Ace44

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:20:52 PM

You should understand something, which is this, its quite different to see such happen when you get the news in form of rumors or from a media agency but when the president of a county comes out to declare support for something, that means its huge and this is not just any president but by that of a country that has been deeply rooted in cryptocurrency, i believe you've gotten your answer as to why such is possible

We waiting for America to come out of their shell and support BTC. Mahn it's not going to be an easy world after then. When crypto go 100% regulated and adopted by world bodies even your small BTC will do big gains.

Right. Bitcoin stands as the perfect crypto for transactions. And DRMR tokens for transaction within the Dreamr app platform. I think Dreamr app launch would come at the right time when companies new to the crypto world would need the right platform to build their projects.

Yea but there's no such thing as perfection and the world as of this moment still see bitcoin as a threat because its something they have no control over but i'm glad that China is speaking up, Mark Zuckerberg recently spoke before the panel on the libra issue and yet wasn't given a listening ear, so it will take sometime but it won't stop the adoption of cryptocurrency
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 06:08:45 PM

Hello everyone, I have got some really good news. Go participate and invite your friends to Dreamr’s #declareyourdreams challenge on Instagram. All you need to do is here on this article

https://medium.com/dreamr-social-media-for-the-future/giveaway-to-support-our-dreamrs-5cb88167588d?sk=d2099a13fc1bccb4680f01a589be0c8b

I think the challenge already ended. The article was about the winner of the Dreamr challenge on Instagram. It’s great to see Dreamr keeping to their word.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 06:54:35 PM

Yesterday's market movement will bring lots of people again to the crypto market. This will improve all the ongoing projects funding efforts. Dreamr will be directly benefited from this.

I agree with you, there's a huge possibility that dreamr project would benefit from the upward movement in the value of several cryptocurrencies. The bullrun has been known to be very effective in increasing participation of investors in tokensales. I do hope that this would help to bring the actualization of the softcap speedily.

It depends largely on the various kinds of currency that's allowed for trading in IDCM. Someone with over 30% gain in BTC will willing buy some more tokens on the exchange compared to someone with only about 5% increase.

I think the only people that gained are those who could sense the rise when the market was dumping the day before. I wished I had bought some more tokens.

That's a good point, some persons must have made some purchases few days to the massive pump and that would have made a significant profit considering the fact that there was a good percentage of reduction in value of several cryptocurrencies before the pump. I was fortunate to purchase some NEO tokens and was surprised to see a 50% increase today. Am still expecting more increase as the market is still bullish.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:04:02 PM

Dreamr group is getting really busy this days. Literally on fire. What's the cause of the sudden increase in activities? Positive market movement?

The positive market movement has been faithful in putting smiles on the faces of many. This excitement has drawn more persons to the thread as dreamr project would be helpful in achieving ones dreams. I'm more positive about the project and would like to see the project development commence.
Ace44

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:15:37 PM

That's a good point, some persons must have made some purchases few days to the massive pump and that would have made a significant profit considering the fact that there was a good percentage of reduction in value of several cryptocurrencies before the pump. I was fortunate to purchase some NEO tokens and was surprised to see a 50% increase today. Am still expecting more increase as the market is still bullish.

Yea, they were actually the lucky ones, made some sales prior to that and really got pissed after the pump;D, well that's what life is all about, sometimes you win and sometimes you loose some, any update from dreamr team recently about their tokensale?, and i will also love to know if their is any special preferences or incentives attached to early investors
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:40:30 PM

Dreamr has a straight to the point or direct mission statement which is achievable from my standing point and would help to give everyone a chance to maximise their potentials. The project will be very useful to everyone irrespective of race or gender.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:54:57 PM

Yea but there's no such thing as perfection and the world as of this moment still see bitcoin as a threat because its something they have no control over but i'm glad that China is speaking up, Mark Zuckerberg recently spoke before the panel on the libra issue and yet wasn't given a listening ear, so it will take sometime but it won't stop the adoption of cryptocurrency

The believe we all share is that the adoption of cryptocurrency may tarry for a while, but it would still come to pass, no matter how long it takes. I'm personally very confident of the cryptocurrency industry and the projects been established daily. There would be a project which would bring the role of cryptocurrency as a necessity into limelight.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 08:07:07 PM

I don't think Dreamr would also be a platform for building new projects, I know dreamr could be helpful for raising funds in terms of the crowd funding which is possible for users with a large number of connections who meets the criteria as laid down by the platform.
Ace44

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:12:41 PM

I don't think Dreamr would also be a platform for building new projects, I know dreamr could be helpful for raising funds in terms of the crowd funding which is possible for users with a large number of connections who meets the criteria as laid down by the platform.

You're right, they are not meant to be or create avenues for projects to utilize in raising funds for their respective projects, rather its something that's meant for individuals or group of people with common interest and another arm of the brand that deals with the social media aspect, so its like a two in one project, the moment for them to make a name for themselves its now, when there are no much competitors 
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:25:38 PM

Those were big gains for big bag Altcoins holders.  DRMR tokens are being sold for a low pride on its crowdfunding round. I think people should take the opportunity to invest and earn some tokens.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 10:16:55 PM

50% increase? That's astronomical. I'm so going to check up on my wallet to see the value appreciation. We approaching bull run no doubt. It's the season of stacking up good coins and Tokens.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 10:21:08 PM

Cryptocurrency is in the news once again, and that shows this is a good time to buy DRMR TOKENS. Dreamr tokens, DRMR, represents a fractional equity in dreamr. There are some other profits with holding DRMR Tokens. When users take actions that involve pursuing their own dream like declaring or making connections, with DRMR tokens you’ll be rewarded in GDP.

Holding DRMR tokens has become profitable on the platform. I think that’s a good feature for the price stability of the token. Creating a token with just a resonating price on an exchange is going to promise profits but these use case would.

The major use case of Dreamr App would be as a social media platform. It has got the best features of a social media platform built for the blockchain ecosystem. Blockchain technology has thrived with its association of social media platforms like twitter, reddit and telegram. Introduction of the Dreamr app would be bullish.
[/quote]

I'm genuinely hoping the Android app comes with a wallet and staking features are allowed. That will have been boom for the price. I'm only hoping that CEO consider this and implement.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:51:21 AM

The positive market movement has been faithful in putting smiles on the faces of many. This excitement has drawn more persons to the thread as dreamr project would be helpful in achieving ones dreams. I'm more positive about the project and would like to see the project development commence.

The good situation these days make the people so active and also the team of this project doing good for making this chance for them to do more while the market is being green lately until now, with this I can see this project will have a great outcome soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: