Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:39:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 03:13:40 AM

Yesterday's market movement will bring lots of people again to the crypto market. This will improve all the ongoing projects funding efforts. Dreamr will be directly benefited from this.

I agree with you, there's a huge possibility that dreamr project would benefit from the upward movement in the value of several cryptocurrencies. The bullrun has been known to be very effective in increasing participation of investors in tokensales. I do hope that this would help to bring the actualization of the softcap speedily.

It depends largely on the various kinds of currency that's allowed for trading in IDCM. Someone with over 30% gain in BTC will willing buy some more tokens on the exchange compared to someone with only about 5% increase.

I think the only people that gained are those who could sense the rise when the market was dumping the day before. I wished I had bought some more tokens.

That's a good point, some persons must have made some purchases few days to the massive pump and that would have made a significant profit considering the fact that there was a good percentage of reduction in value of several cryptocurrencies before the pump. I was fortunate to purchase some NEO tokens and was surprised to see a 50% increase today. Am still expecting more increase as the market is still bullish.

Yea, they were actually the lucky ones, made some sales prior to that and really got pissed after the pump;D, well that's what life is all about, sometimes you win and sometimes you loose some, any update from dreamr team recently about their tokensale?, and i will also love to know if their is any special preferences or incentives attached to early investors

There was no incentive attached to the purchase made by early investors in this present round of the STEO. I remember the tokens were sold for $0.25 and no additional tokens was attached to any investor. We may see some incentive for the subsequent rounds as the the first round would be over in less than 72 hours.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 03:27:45 AM

Yesterday's market movement will bring lots of people again to the crypto market. This will improve all the ongoing projects funding efforts. Dreamr will be directly benefited from this.

I agree with you, there's a huge possibility that dreamr project would benefit from the upward movement in the value of several cryptocurrencies. The bullrun has been known to be very effective in increasing participation of investors in tokensales. I do hope that this would help to bring the actualization of the softcap speedily.

It depends largely on the various kinds of currency that's allowed for trading in IDCM. Someone with over 30% gain in BTC will willing buy some more tokens on the exchange compared to someone with only about 5% increase.

I think the only people that gained are those who could sense the rise when the market was dumping the day before. I wished I had bought some more tokens.

That's a good point, some persons must have made some purchases few days to the massive pump and that would have made a significant profit considering the fact that there was a good percentage of reduction in value of several cryptocurrencies before the pump. I was fortunate to purchase some NEO tokens and was surprised to see a 50% increase today. Am still expecting more increase as the market is still bullish.

Those were big gains for big bag Altcoins holders.  DRMR tokens are being sold for a low pride on its crowdfunding round. I think people should take the opportunity to invest and earn some tokens.

In every situation, the persons that make the most out of an increase in the value of cryptos are the bag holders. Investing in dreamr tokens could also be helpful in taking advantage of the increasing market.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 03:36:12 AM

Dreamr group is getting really busy this days. Literally on fire. What's the cause of the sudden increase in activities? Positive market movement?

The positive market movement has been faithful in putting smiles on the faces of many. This excitement has drawn more persons to the thread as dreamr project would be helpful in achieving ones dreams. I'm more positive about the project and would like to see the project development commence.

The good situation these days make the people so active and also the team of this project doing good for making this chance for them to do more while the market is being green lately until now, with this I can see this project will have a great outcome soon.

I am highly elated with the situation of the market. It reminds me of the end of the year 2017, when the value of most cryptocurrency began its bull run suddenly. The bull run was massive as it beats every speculation on ground and more speculations were made after the previous one was outperformed.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 03:43:29 AM

50% increase? That's astronomical. I'm so going to check up on my wallet to see the value appreciation. We approaching bull run no doubt. It's the season of stacking up good coins and Tokens.

There's so much that could be earned from the bull run, most times we're tempted to hold hoping that the price will keep going up, only to be disappointed. I'll advise that ones you make a good profit from the tokens held, dispose some and take profit.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 03:50:07 AM

Dreamr group is getting really busy this days. Literally on fire. What's the cause of the sudden increase in activities? Positive market movement?

The positive market movement has been faithful in putting smiles on the faces of many. This excitement has drawn more persons to the thread as dreamr project would be helpful in achieving ones dreams. I'm more positive about the project and would like to see the project development commence.

The good situation these days make the people so active and also the team of this project doing good for making this chance for them to do more while the market is being green lately until now, with this I can see this project will have a great outcome soon.

I am highly elated with the situation of the market. It reminds me of the end of the year 2017, when the value of most cryptocurrency began its bull run suddenly. The bull run was massive as it beats every speculation on ground and more speculations were made after the previous one was outperformed.

The year 2017, was indeed memorable for cryptocurrency Enthusiasts, I believe everyone would love a repetition of the bull run. Though it may not be perfectly similar like the one of year 2017, I do hope that we experience some positive price movement this year end.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 04:28:31 AM

I guess there’re more people in crypto today than we had yesterday. I think it’s really been tough on start up blockchain projects, but the attention and interest is coming back once again. Dreamr app platform is right here for your projects. When launched it would probably be the best place to start a blockchain project.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 04:33:56 AM

I recall the bitcoin increase of 2017 was well publicised across several blogs and information medium in my country. I can remember vividly, a headline which stated that bitcoin was the most practising currency for the year with a increase of over 4000%. Many investment analysts advised the public to take advantage of the cryptocurrency market and share in the massive returns. It was like everyone wanted to join the moving train.

I think sooner than we expect, the world would realize blockchain technology is an innovation just like the internet that can’t be stopped. Blockchain technology is very much needed for economic transparency and growth of every industry. The earlier a government realized this the more chance they stand to lead the revolution.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 06:19:14 AM

Hey guys, I heard there was Instagram contest held in past and they recently announced winners who shared their dreams. They got 100 USD worth reward. Does anyone have detailed information about it?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 06:59:38 AM

Well, I think the positive market has its effect on every project and it is rightly so. If the market starts doing well again there will be more people who will come into this space. Everybody loves it when the market is healthy.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 07:16:45 AM

I guess there’re more people in crypto today than we had yesterday. I think it’s really been tough on start up blockchain projects, but the attention and interest is coming back once again. Dreamr app platform is right here for your projects. When launched it would probably be the best place to start a blockchain project.

I sincerely believe that the dreamr project would get the attention of several cryptocurrency enthusiast, the project uniqueness is one in a million and that would be a resource to help attract the right calibre of persons to the platform.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 07:21:31 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2019, 03:13:29 PM by jumiapaul

I recall the bitcoin increase of 2017 was well publicised across several blogs and information medium in my country. I can remember vividly, a headline which stated that bitcoin was the most practising currency for the year with a increase of over 4000%. Many investment analysts advised the public to take advantage of the cryptocurrency market and share in the massive returns. It was like everyone wanted to join the moving train.

I think sooner than we expect, the world would realize blockchain technology is an innovation just like the internet that can’t be stopped. Blockchain technology is very much needed for economic transparency and growth of every industry. The earlier a government realized this the more chance they stand to lead the revolution.

Am in full agreement with your opinion, the Chinese president has foreseen the potential of Blockchain technology and he's clamouring for its support in every sector of the country. I'm certain that more  countries and government institutions would see the need and strive to adopt in their countries.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 07:25:49 AM

Hey guys, I heard there was Instagram contest held in past and they recently announced winners who shared their dreams. They got 100 USD worth reward. Does anyone have detailed information about it?

Wow, I'm just getting to hear this for the first time. The contest was not well promoted as it wasn't posted on the thread and I didn't get to see the notification on their tweets. All I can say is that the event was a great source of promotion to the dreamr project and more events like this would be helpful to the project.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:22:28 AM

Well, I think the positive market has its effect on every project and it is rightly so. If the market starts doing well again there will be more people who will come into this space. Everybody loves it when the market is healthy.

Exactly, thats the truth. Just like during the bull run of 2017, several people joined the industry to take advantage of the increasing numbers. Some invested their life savings and others even went to the length of borrowing to join the market.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:24:01 AM

Yea, they were actually the lucky ones, made some sales prior to that and really got pissed after the pump;D, well that's what life is all about, sometimes you win and sometimes you loose some, any update from dreamr team recently about their tokensale?, and i will also love to know if their is any special preferences or incentives attached to early investors

There was no incentive attached to the purchase made by early investors in this present round of the STEO. I remember the tokens were sold for $0.25 and no additional tokens was attached to any investor. We may see some incentive for the subsequent rounds as the the first round would be over in less than 72 hours.

Alright, thanks for the clarification but i think it should be something that should be considered in order to create that atmosphere of appreciation because without the early investors, there won't have been any investment in the first place, so such is needed, the outcome of this project depends on the community of users, which is a critical point to consider
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:54:43 AM

Exactly, thats the truth. Just like during the bull run of 2017, several people joined the industry to take advantage of the increasing numbers. Some invested their life savings and others even went to the length of borrowing to join the market.

Please don't remind me of that experience, it wasn't really a good one. It started awesome, no doubt, but the end was horrible for those ones that didn't have a stop loss. I just hope that we are wiser now and would take a better advantage of the volatility now.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 10:31:15 AM

Am in full agreement with your opinion, the Chinese president has foreseen the potential of Blockchain technology is clamouring for its support in every sector of the country. I'm certain that more  countries and government institutions would see the need and strive to adopt in their countries.

Chiniese positive veiw on the blockchain and its advantages is really fascianting news for crypto market. All potential and strong projects will get some sort infulence from this news which will eventually make the project successful.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 10:48:22 AM

Wow, I'm just getting to hear this for the first time. The contest was not well promoted as it wasn't posted on the thread and I didn't get to see the notification on their tweets. All I can say is that the event was a great source of promotion to the dreamr project and more events like this would be helpful to the project.

That's great that they are that kind of contest that make their supporters more active and alive again I hope they do it again or frequently so many people will participate in, and so I can join too. I will wait for their further announcement about that I'm very regretful that I don't know about it.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 12:22:38 PM

Keeping fingers crossed for market positives. I'm hoping that this comes out good on us as it did the past few days. What's the tokensales @ this time?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 12:54:32 PM

That's great that they are that kind of contest that make their supporters more active and alive again I hope they do it again or frequently so many people will participate in, and so I can join too. I will wait for their further announcement about that I'm very regretful that I don't know about it.

Yea, i think they should be doing such on a periodic basis and create an outstanding community that will support them effectively, just like i stated earlier, the strength of any project lies within the community, so its a necessity to carry them along via any means necessary for the purpose of a successful project, they need all the marketing strategy that they can get if they intend to survive
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 12:59:18 PM

It's going to be a real battle and Victory surpassing 2017 period and trade height. A lot of speculation but non is looking to be true or real. Let's face it a lot need to come in place to have a feel of what we had in 2017

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: