Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:26:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734778 times)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:19:54 AM

Fresh propaganda:

http://freejournal.biz/article3839/UhxkO8hT_Ms1.jpg

http://freejournal.biz/article3839/2f29420db9921.jpg

"$10000 for moscovite"
wizby

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:21:19 AM

Dmitry Tymchuk
5 val. ·

Итoги 16 aпpeля нa aнгл.
 (Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine)

Brothers and sisters,
 Here’s the Summary for April 16, 2014 .

The bad news:

There will be only one item of bad news today. Because it already covers all the other negative news.

The anti-terrorist operation (ATO) – all of the high expectations put onto it are not justified.

I don’t even want to comment on the actions of the army. This is quite surreal.

Our attempts to clarify the situation have gobsmacked us even more, and gave us a partial understanding of why this surrealism is happening in general. For the whole day, we, the coordinators of Information Resistance group, have been in negotiations, meetings, and consultations. The overall result [of this] is discouraging. Friends, please forgive me, I am not at liberty to discuss everything, so here’s the general breakdown of what I can talk about (and in my opinion, should talk about).

The ATO has been planned, the means and capabilities have been defined, and the tasks – set. However, special forces were put under the strictest limitations and conditions of their actions, such that a successful ATO should be considered a miracle of religious proportions. The Operation Commander – if he can succeed under the current conditions – will be able to walk on water just as easily as on land, and to cure the paralyzed with his mere touch. This person could easily be considered a miracle worker and canonized while alive.

I don’t know if these conditions, established today for the ATO, will change after tomorrow’s meeting in Geneva. But today, if we wanted to empower the extremists, we could just arrange for a distribution of weapons from army arsenals and stop tormenting our special forces.

And here’s something specifically for the senior military and political leadership of Ukraine. Today, we recorded no less than 300 Russian Spetsnaz special ops troops at the Russian border with Ukraine.

The worst is yet to come. In fact, it is now in Taganrog [city in Rostov oblast, Russia], where around 2,000 “little green men” are ready for their deployment into Ukraine. No commentary.

Good news:

1. Yulia Tymeshenko has said that she supports the immediate introduction of a state of emergency in oblasts [regions] of Russian aggression.

I understand that this is pre-election PR. But this is the type of PR that plays into the hands of Ukraine’s present interests. Of course, one would hope that our politicians will continue to think about our state beyond PR-acts, but this is just a wish.

The introduction of a state of emergency will greatly simplify the work of security forces. I talked about this earlier so I won’t repeat the details.

2. Russia has recognized its economic problems caused [by the situation] in Crimea.

Alexey Ulyukaev, Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation was forced to admit: due to the “deterioration of the international situation” and “capital flight,” the Russian economy is undergoing a slow-down. Simultaneously, the United States declared its readiness to introduce new sanctions against Moscow.

I am glad that in the Kremlin they have started to turn their brains on. Alas, we still do not see that it has affected Putin’s plans regarding aggression against Ukraine at all.

3. In response to the promise of the Russian media that Yanukovych will return to Donetsk on Easter, acting Prosecutor General of Ukraine Oleg Mahnitsky announced that, if his type appears in Ukraine, he should expect a warm welcome.

Mahnitsky reminded everyone that four criminal proceedings are currently underway against Yanukovych, and we’re talking about serious crimes.

Whether our law enforcement will be able to fulfill this promise or not, I don’t know. But this is another reason for a cowardly Yanukovych to wet his pants.
 And so, my friends, I have a very heavy heart in general after the events of today. I would like to return to my previously hopeful “format” now. And I would like to wish that tomorrow brings all of us the understanding that God has not forgotten Ukraine.
Paya

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:26:13 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 10:02:37 AM by Paya

Actually, he never was a legitimately elected president. He was a fraud, who came to power illegally by making a parody of election.

How come? No one has ever said that the last presidential vote was irregular, that's including USA and EU whose observers were monitoring 2010 elections. However, ousting was not done in accordance to the Ukrainian Constitutional law, Yanukovych was literally forced to run for his life. So, strictly legally speaking, he still is a president. Terrible one, that's for sure, but that's another story.

The ATO has been planned, the means and capabilities have been defined, and the tasks – set. However, special forces were put under the strictest limitations and conditions of their actions, such that a successful ATO should be considered a miracle of religious proportions.

Suspected that much. Again, look what was happening with Yugoslav army during the breakdown of former Yugoslavia and learn your lessons before it's too late. I see so many similarities it's almost unreal. Don't send troops if you are hesitant to use them to their full force! Rebels won't give up and hide just because you've shown them some tanks and airplanes. It's better to eat your pride and negotiate than to put your army and police into this disgraceful position, when civilians are free to block armored columns, jump onto the tanks and argue with soldiers. This way you are risking much more than occasional defections. You know, officers don't like their men to be treated as fools. At first, they will stop listening to their supreme command. Afterwards, whole units could decide to throw away their weapons and return home or, in worst case - to switch the sides. You don't want that.

It's unlikely that they will be joined. RF needs a reliable buffer state on the borders, to separate from NATO shills.

Yeah, annexation of Donbas Crimea-style is not even an option for Moscow, price might be too high for them to handle. Therefore, they must tell so-called Donetsk republic to stop dreaming about joining RF and to rewrite referendum questions which surfaced yesterday. It's not fair to give those people false hope. I think that Putin would be happy to keep control over the local industrial oligarchs and to minimize Kiev's influence as much as possible, which federative Ukraine should provide. Russia is still losing central/western parts to EU and NATO and puts a strain on their relationship with Belarus, China, India, Brazil... of which none expressed support for their actions in Ukraine. As I said, Russia is losing whatever happens  - it's just a question of proportions.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 08:54:18 AM

I bet on the 9th of May 2015 , their situation will be the same ( living standard i mean).

If they join Russia, then their living standards would definitely change for the better. Pensions and salaries will increase by many times, and they will qualify for generous welfare benefits such as the maternity capital.

And those money will come from?
Why would salaries increase just because they are not under Ukraine rule?

Will their productivity increase out of the blue? =)))))

Now really , this Russian propaganda about wages and pension is just disgusting.

First of all, it will come from their salaries. To put it simple, currently they are either paid a fraction of what their labour really brings in to the owners, or they are not paid at all. You are forgetting that factor. Their productivity might also increase, if they feel more motivated by actually receiving salaries.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 09:51:43 AM

That one is preposterous! A bank advertising offering money to kill people!  Shocked Undecided

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:45:31 AM

I bet on the 9th of May 2015 , their situation will be the same ( living standard i mean).

If they join Russia, then their living standards would definitely change for the better. Pensions and salaries will increase by many times, and they will qualify for generous welfare benefits such as the maternity capital.

And those money will come from?
Why would salaries increase just because they are not under Ukraine rule?

Will their productivity increase out of the blue? =)))))

Now really , this Russian propaganda about wages and pension is just disgusting.

First of all, it will come from their salaries. To put it simple, currently they are either paid a fraction of what their labour really brings in to the owners, or they are not paid at all. You are forgetting that factor. Their productivity might also increase, if they feel more motivated by actually receiving salaries.

So some factory owner will just pay it's workers 3 times the wages and not move the factory to another country Smiley)).
That why we have all those factories in china and that's why some chinese one are moving to vietnam.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:52:39 AM

So some factory owner will just pay it's workers 3 times the wages and not move the factory to another country Smiley)).
That why we have all those factories in china and that's why some chinese one are moving to vietnam.

If you remove the taxes (one of the highest in the world) and other unwanted expenses (such as bribes, duty on exporting their products to Russia, Excise duty on gas and oil), then automatically their wages will increase.

And one more thing. An average worker in the Eastern Ukraine is paid about 1/6th of the salary of a factory worker in China. So don't worry about the companies migrating to China.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:08:47 AM

If you remove the taxes (one of the highest in the world) and other unwanted expenses (such as bribes, duty on exporting their products to Russia, Excise duty on gas and oil), then automatically their wages will increase.

And one more thing. An average worker in the Eastern Ukraine is paid about 1/6th of the salary of a factory worker in China. So don't worry about the companies migrating to China.

That made me laugh Smiley , about the duty exports.
Bribes will continue , are you going tos ay there are no bribes in Russia? Let's not start with this please.

But if the average pay for a worker is 1/6 why aren't any factories being built there already?
Really? 1/6. Do they really work for 60$ /month ?

Some links to back this claim?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:25:32 AM

My information comes from someone who is living in Eastern Ukraine.

Bribes will continue , are you going tos ay there are no bribes in Russia? Let's not start with this please.

May be. But on a lesser scale.

But if the average pay for a worker is 1/6 why aren't any factories being built there already?

The other expenses are too high. That is why.

Not $60, but $200. That is the average wage of a coal miner right now, after the devaluation of the UAH.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:45:16 AM

My information comes from someone who is living in Eastern Ukraine.

I laughed because Russia has a tax on imports from Ukraine Smiley.

Not $60, but $200. That is the average wage of a coal miner right now, after the devaluation of the UAH.

And an average chinese coal worker does 1200?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:03:14 PM

That one is preposterous! A bank advertising offering money to kill people!  Shocked Undecided
Symmetric answer:

http://rusvesna.su/news/1397732118

Kazakh businessman Ermek Taychibekov offers a million rubles for Kolomoysky's head.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:08:57 PM

The list of the dead from yesterday's attack at Mariupol:

All are Ukrainian nationals. So what the NATO and the US has to say about this? Even the liars of BBC has been constantly saying that only some of the protesters are locals.

qosmio

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:59:48 PM

NATO/US wants Ukraines new discovered gas fields thats all

testing Smiley
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:08:05 PM

NATO/US wants Ukraines new discovered gas fields thats all

NATO is after the Ukrainian coal mines and the agricultural sector. Ukraine is having one of the most fertile soils in Europe. The newly discovered gas field will take at least another 15 years to get developed.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 01:20:28 PM

Maverick MiGs? Ukraine jets give low fly-by to defiant cities
http://rt.com/news/fighter-jet-banzai-attack-112/

The Ukrainian army is ramping up psychological pressure on regions engulfed in anti-government protests. The skies over cities in eastern Ukraine are resounding to the roar of attack helicopters and fighter jets.

Ukraine imposes harsh entrance restrictions on male Russian citizens - Aeroflot
http://rt.com/news/ukraine-entrance-restrictions-russia-168/

Smiley

Pagan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:45:42 PM

Cheesy

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:40:43 PM

What? The idiots are going to bomb the resistant cities? Just because they have one $hitty airfield in Kramatorsk, that doesn't mean that they have the air superiority. Already the people in Donetsk are angry after the Mariupol incident. If any more lives are lost ,then the things will get really out of control. So my advice to Kiev would be not to stir up the hornet's nest.
Pagan

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:03:27 PM

Resistan cities as same as Crimea > Footage of Russia's annexation of Crimea. The crucial moment may have been the first one: The night-time storming of Crimea's parliament and government buildings on 27 February 2014, by "unknown" special forces. The rest was a piece of cake. 

http://video.i.ua/user/515461/72008/423420/

StopFake.org

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:09:54 PM

What? The idiots are going to bomb the resistant cities? Just because they have one $hitty airfield in Kramatorsk, that doesn't mean that they have the air superiority. Already the people in Donetsk are angry after the Mariupol incident. If any more lives are lost ,then the things will get really out of control. So my advice to Kiev would be not to stir up the hornet's nest.

Air superiority? Where did that come from?It's already a war taking part there or what?

Don't tell me the rebels already have planes and manned airports Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pagan

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:32:29 PM

Russian assault troops formation on Ukrainian border; joint exercises of Belarus and Russian airborne units.
According to the "Information resistance" group, coordinated by Dmitry Tymchuk, the formation of Russian assault troops began in the border regions of Russia and Ukraine, in particular, near the Kharkiv, Chernihiv and Sumy regions, in the vicinity of the state border.
Earlier today, Russian President Vladimir Putin said, "the Federation Council of Russia granted the president the right to use armed forces in Ukraine. I very much hope that I will not have to exercise this right, and we will be able to solve all the sharp, if not most pressing problems of today in Ukraine by political and diplomatic means. "
According to Putin, the ethnic and national composition of the south-east of Ukraine is not totally clear. He acknowledged that the situation is different from that in Crimea. "We know exactly what we need to do to help these people to defend their rights and to independently determine their own destiny, and we will fight it," - Putin said.

StopFake.org

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: