Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:50:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ESPORTS - predictions and tips (Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL)  (Read 23587 times)
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 03:12:37 PM

[CS:GO] My picks and bets for Flashpoint day 2 matches:

Gen.G - Envy: Gen.G -1.5, 1.43 @ BetOnBit
CHAOS - mibr: mibr -1.5, 1.72 @ BetOnBit

Both matches are BO3. Betting risk is little bit higher here, because of my handicap bets.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 06:28:58 PM

[CS:GO] My picks and bets for todays Flashpoint matches:

Orgless - Dignitas: Dignitas, 1.47 @ BetOnBit
FunPlus Phoenix - Cloud9: FunPlus Phoenix, 1.67 @ BetOnBit

Both matches are BO3, betting risk is normal. Avoided handicaps this time, yesterday they didn't work out.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 02:41:33 PM

[CS:GO] My bets and predictions about 2 ESL Pro League matches today (group B):

Natus Vincere - North: Natus Vincere -1.5, 1.61 @ BetOnBit
BIG - Fnatic: BIG 1.5, 1.69 @ BetOnBit

NaVi vs North. Unlike the previous game, there is a massive mismatch between these two teams. Natus Vincere have been in tearaway form to the point they have now dethroned the might of Astralis as the best CS:GO team in the world. Natus Vincere’s recent form has been sensational, winning all five of their previous matches, including straight-maps wins against Astralis, G2, Liquid and Ninjas in Pyjamas. That will fill them with so much confidence, fluency and momentum that it’s hard to see North even take a map off them. Na Vi’s resurgence has been ably led by S1mple’s destruction: he is averaging 0.81 kills and just 0.57 deaths per round in the last three months of CS:GO action.

Fnatic vs BIG. If this was a best-of-one encounter, there might have been a case to consider BIG. However, the ESL Pro League is a big CS:GO event in the calendar. Fnatic will turn up refreshed, albeit in a virtual environment on account of the tragic spread of the coronavirus. Fnatic are ranked sixth in the world, while BIG are No. 20 in the CS:GO rankings. Fnatic also own the head-to-head matchup, having won all four maps they have played against BIG, including relatively comfortable 16-11 wins in Inferno and Train at the ECS Season 8 Europe late last year. BIG might challenge Fnatic, but it’s unlikely they have enough depth to win two maps. However, i think BIG can take a 1 map, they are onliners.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 03:11:28 PM

[CS:GO] My picks and bets for ESL Pro League matches today:

Astralis - GODSENT: Astralis -1.5, 1.54 @ BetOnBit
Vitality - ENCE: ENCE 1.5, 1.70 @ BetOnBit

Astralis will be hurting. It hasn’t been a great start to the year for them after a sensational 2019. They lost their world No. 1 ranking to S1mple and Natus Vincere, and started off this ESL Pro League with a loss to NiP to exacerbate their problems. Despite their lack of form, the class and skill is still there. The unfortunate recipients of Astralis’ plausible wrath will be Godsent, who are a solid team but don’t quite have the same level of depth to compete with the world No. 2 team. Considering the importance of this match, it’s hard to see Godsent winning a map.

It’s understandable why ENCE have fallen down the pecking order in CS:GO in the last few weeks. They are coming into this fixture with five straight losses, and a subsequent slip down to No. 22 in the world rankings. Vitality, led by Zywoo, have moved up to No. 10 in the world. However, these two sides are much closer than the odds suggest, form aside. These two have played each other in 18 maps, with Vitality winning 11 of them. In their previous meeting, Vitality beat ENCE 2-1 in the DreamHack Masters in Malmo last year (16-10 in Dust2, 11-16 in Nuke and 16-14 in Inferno). That could be repeated again.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 01:25:48 AM

2/2 today.

✅ Astralis - GODSENT: Astralis -1.5, 1.54
✅ Vitality - ENCE: ENCE 1.5, 1.70

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 11:30:53 AM

[CS:GO] My picks and bets for today's matches of ESL Pro League:

forZe - North: North, 1.47 @ BetOnBit
Natus Vincere - BIG: Natus Vincere, 1.23 @ BetOnBit
Fnatic - compLexity: Fnatic, 1.47 @ BetOnBit

North really amazed me in the first match of the ESL Pro League group B vs NaVi. They crushed IEM Katowice 2020 champions with a clean 2-0 result. On the other side, forZe did the same by beating favoured Complexity with a closer 2-1 result. We will watch a much closer match now, the match of the underdogs of this group. I expect that North can pull this off with their individual quality. Their map pool is not impressive, but they showed what they can do to the best team in the world. Denmark > Russia.
BIG is another underdog team that surprised us all in round 1 of group B by beating favoured fnatic. Really impressive from them, since they were looking terrible last month and lineup experiments didn’t work well. Until now seems like. They surprised fnatic with a 2-1 win, and now they need to face NaVi who surprisingly lost to North. I have no doubt here that s1mple & co will win this match. Odds are a little bit lower, but I do think this is a safe bet. If NaVi loses this, there is surely something going on within their ranks.
Two teams with one loss after 1 round in the group B. I think this will be the closest match of the day. I really expected more from Complexity and their decent first tournament performance in Anaheim last month. Such a talented team, but I have a feeling that they still need to learn a lot. On the other side, fnatic showed us that their fresh young lineup has a lot of potential to do something in 2020. They showed that at IEM Katowice. I expect no more from them here. Fnatic is a way to go, but I’m giving a chance to Complexity too. Col +1.5 handicap could be a good pick too.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2020, 02:47:37 PM

^^ Both Navi and North lost and I don't know what was wrong with Navi yesterday. S1mple did good with good kills but rest of them fall apart. Also in other game North has good record against Forze but they weren't able to beat them yesterday. Lost my bet on North and Multi with Navi Sad

BTW ESEA is also going on. Maybe you can do some picks on that as well.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 03:03:02 PM

[CS:GO] My picks and bets for today's matches at ESL Pro League and Flashpoint:

mibr - Envy: Over 2.5, 2.07 @ BetOnBit
Spirit - Vitality: Vitality, 1.41 @ BetOnBit
Team Dignitas - Cloud9: Team Dignitas, 1.85 @ BetOnBit
Astralis - ENCE: Astralis -1.5, 1.42 @ BetOnBit

Spirit can be commended for their hunger and determination in their run to this stage of the ESL Pro League, one of the biggest stages in professional CS:GO. However, they might find the step-up against the better teams a task too challenging. Vitality, ranked 10 in the world, have won their last two games, against ENCE and Godsent. Vitality have owned the head-to-head matchup too. In eight maps against each other, Vitality have won seven of them. In five of those wins, Spirit weren’t able to win 10 rounds. This might be closer than those results, but it still appears that Vitality have too much depth and experience to flounder on such a big stage.

Astralis would have been hurt badly by their campaign-opening defeat to NiP. They bounced back in strong and typical fashion, putting away Godsent in straight maps. Astralis are ranked No. 2 in the world, with Device, Dupreeh and Magisk leading their charge. ENCE, on the other hand, are ranked No. 22 in the world. They have a solid roster, but won’t have enough offensive weapons to stay abreast with Astralis’ powerful trio. They might challenge Astralis in one map, but it’s hard to see this game going past two maps.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 01:08:03 PM

[CS:GO] My picks and bets for today's EPL + Flashpoint matches:

BIG - compLexity: BIG, 1.51 @ BetOnBit
forZe - Natus Vincere: Natus Vincere, 1.30 @ BetOnBit
MAD Lions - Copenhagen Flames: Copenhagen Flames 1.5, 1.53 @ BetOnBit
Gen.G - CHAOS: Gen.G -1.5, 1.71 @ BetOnBit
Fnatic - North: North 1.5, 1.71 @ BetOnBit

Went for a safer picks today, so I can reimburse money lost from last 2 days. Hopefully, today will be a good betting day. All matches are BO3.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 01:17:08 PM

[CS:GO] My picks and predictions for Flashpoint matches today:

Orgless - FunPlus Phoenix: FunPlus Phoenix, 1.41 @ BetOnBit
HAVU - c0ntact: Over 2.5, 1.88 @ BetOnBit

Both matches are BO3, and betting risk is high. Later on i'll place some bets on ESL Pro League matches.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 02:27:21 PM

[CS:GO] My ESL Pro League bets for today:

Astralis - Spirit: Astralis -1.5, 1.55 @ BetOnBit
Vitality - Ninjas In Pyjamas: Over 2.5, 2.01 @ BetOnBit

Both matches are BO3. Betting risk high high.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 12:03:10 PM

[CS:GO] My picks and bets for today's matches ESL Pro League + Flashpoint:

Fnatic - forZe: Fnatic, 1.33 @ BetOnBit
North - BIG: Over 2.5, 2.03 @ BetOnBit
mibr - Gen.G: Over 2.5, 2.00 @ BetOnBit
Natus Vincere - compLexity: Natus Vincere, 1.30 @ BetOnBit
MAD Lions - c0ntact: c0ntact 1.5, 1.63 @ BetOnBit
Dignitas - Orgless: Dignitas, 1.42 @ BetOnBit

All matches are BO3 and online. Here is some analysis:

Fnatic vs forZe: Fnatic is currently holding 2nd place in group B with 2 wins and 1 loss. They won against Complexity and North, but lost against BIG in the round 1 of group B. I think forZe are one of the biggest surprises in this season of ESL Pro League. Russians are dominating in their online matches and they crushed Complexity and North easily. It will be interesting to see. Both teams have 100% win ratio on Dust 2. Hopefully they will pick that map to play on it. Fnatic are slight favourites here for me.

BIG vs North: North surprised us all in round 1 of group B. They literally crushed Natus Vincere with a clean 2-0 result. However, BIG did the same thing in the round 2, they crushed NaVi with the same score. BIG is currently holding 1st place in group B with 2 wins and 1 loss, while North is holding 4th place with only 1 win and 2 losses. Just as comparison, both teams played vs fnatic. BIG won that match with 2-1, while North lost it in round 3 with a close 1-2 result. I think this series will go to all 3 maps, but I’m picking BIG as winners of this match. They impressed a lot of people in the ESL Pro League so far. Xantares is carrying. All 3 maps possible, good odds.

Natus Vincere vs Complexity: This season of ESL Pro League is so inconsistent, that predicting winners is a really hard thing to do. Obviously some teams in ESL Pro League benefited from league switching from offline event to online matches that can be played from home. On the other hand, for teams like NaVi, that decision and move didn’t do any good. NaVi are playing terribly for now as both North and BIG crushed them easily. In the round 3 they’ve managed to beat forZe, but again it was so close. We don’t expect a lot from Complexity yet, maybe in the future. Now, it’s NaVi’s time to get back their fans' respect. I can’t see Complexity winning this. This is a win for NaVi, it must be.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 12:30:21 PM

[DOTA 2] WeSave! Charity Play: Team Liquid vs Team Nigma: BetOnBit

These two squads have been together for so long (under different banners however) that it’s useless to question their chemistry and teamwork. Instead, it’s more logical to take a look at match-up history, which doesn’t really favor Team Liquid. Technically, these two teams are 1-1 so far this season. However, if you trace their history back to their earlier days when Team Liquid’s players still played under the Alliance banner and Team Nigma still played under the Team Liquid name, the history grossly favors the squad of Kuro “KuroKy” Salehi Takhasomi as Aydin “iNSaNiA” Sarkohi has yet to lead his squad to a single BO3 win against the TI9 runner-ups. It’s also worth taking note that Team Nigma is on a roll right now. They’ve won 5 straight matches heading into this. This includes back-to-back beatdowns (a month apart) against the #1 Dota 2 team in the world right now, Team Secret. In the quarter finals Liquid won vs mixed OG squad with 2-0, while Nigma surprisingly won vs Team Secret with the same result. Nigma is looking pretty good going into this match, and it’s even better for us bettors, since this is the best of 5 match.

Winner will face HellRaisers in the grand finals!

GL! PM me for discord / google sheet!
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 04:29:01 PM

We have some good news for Dota 2 bettors and players. This is about the postponed ESL One on LA. It will continue but not anymore in LA but through five regional online leagues and it will be a long tourney starting from March 28 to April 19.

See all the details on the page.

https://www.esl-one.com/dota2/los-angeles/

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 12:52:59 PM

[DOTA 2] My prediction and bet for WeSave! Charity Play EU / CIS grand finals:

HellRaisers - Team Nigma: BetOnBit

Big bet here. Team Nigma is a European esports organization founded by former Team Liquid members and four out of five of the Champions of The International 2017. Following the 2nd Place at The International 2019, captain KuroKy announced the team’s departure from Team Liquid with the idea of forming their own organization. Since then they won WePlay! Bukovel Minor 2020 and WePlay! Dota 2 Tug of War: Mad Moon, and they finished in the 9 - 12th position in DreamLeague Season 13. HellRaisers is very well known CIS esports organization with teams in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Dota 2. After a 2 year break, in September 2019, HellRaisers returned to Dota 2 with a new lineup. Since then, they made few changes to their roster, and today they are featuring their Dota 2 roster with superstar players like RodjER and old school veteran Funn1k. Their last bigger results were 3rd place at DOTA Summit 11 in November last year, 2nd place in russian Dota 2 Parimatch League Season 1. It’s important to say that they barely failed to qualify for the ESL One Los Angeles Major 2020. They lost to VirtusPro in the qualifiers 0-2.

I would say, this tournament had 2 favourites in the EU / CIS region. Team Secret and Team Nigma entered this WeSave! Charity Play as the biggest favourites, but they were forced to face each other in round 1. Nigma surprisingly took that win with a clean 2-0 result, and immediately they became the biggest contenders to win the grand finals in their region brackets. After 2-0 vs Team Secret, they won against Team Liquid in the best of 5 match 3-1. Surprisingly on the other side of the brackets we expected NaVi or Virtus.Pro in the grand finals, but that didn’t happen. Against all odds, HellRaisers showed us that they are really a team to watch for in the future. 2-1 vs VirtusPro and an incredible performance against NaVi with a 3-0 win, brought them to the finals. However, now they need to face one of the favourites, Team Nigma. Yes, Nigma are big favourites with approximate 1.20 odds for their win. But this match is another best of 5 match series, and I do think if HellRaisers played like they played vs NaVi they can pull off at least 1 map vs Nigma. Over 3.5 total maps bet is really good and odds are decent. That means that we need to see at least 4 maps. For example: 3-1 for Nigma or any other similar score will do. Good bet overall.

[CS:GO] My picks and predictions for ESL Pro League matches today:

FaZe - TyLoo: BetOnBit
Team Liquid - mibr: BetOnBit

Tyloo are a rapidly-improving team in CS:GO circles. Despite their growth, it doesn’t seem like they have enough depth to even come close to the quality of this Faze team. There is a massive rankings mismatch too. Tyloo are currently ranked at 29 in the world, while Faze are seventh. Faze have won three of their previous five games. They have lost twice in that period to top-ranked Natus Vincere. Both of those defeats were in three maps. In the four maps these two teams have played against each other, Faze have won three. Incidentally, all of those results were at the ESL Pro League last year.

Backing Liquid outright is unlikely to allow you a high-risk, high-reward punt. However, it’s hard to see MIBR beating this Liquid team. For a long time, Liquid were the best CS:GO team in the world. Of course, that’s not true anymore as they have slipped to sixth in the world. Yet, there is far too much skill and experience in that team to slip up against MIBR. MIBR aren’t pushovers but they’ve lost some of their lustre in the last few months, particularly after their rebranding. The head-to-head matchup is quite revealing. Of the 35 maps against each other, Liquid have won 23 of them, including the last five on the bounce. Liquid won in straight maps in the Blast Premier Series earlier this year (22-19 in Vertigo and 16-9 in Inferno). MIBR taking 1 map is possible and odds are amazing.

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 12:38:52 AM

[DOTA 2] My picks and predictions for China Pro League:

Vici Gaming - Invictus Gaming: BetOnBit
PSG.LGD - Royal Never Give Up: BetOnBit

ViCi Gaming and Invictus Gaming will lock horns in round one of the China Dota2 Pro League Season 1 playoffs this Friday. It will be their second meeting of the tournament after ViCi comfortably won their first clash during the first week of the season. ViCi finished the round robin stage as the first seed with an impressive 7-2 record, while Invictus Gaming secured promotion into the upper bracket by the skin of their teeth with a 5-4 record. In this BO3 match Vici will have a slight advantage, but I don’t think IG can’t surprise us. They surely can. Vici is in shock after they lost to renewed PSG.LGD squad a few days ago, and Invictus Gaming can use that to their advantage. However, I do think Vici is still a big favourite here. Another good bet would be IG +1.5 handicap.

PSG.LGD is not the same team from 2018 anymore. Their play is so inconsistent and they were forced to make some changes to their lineup. Only a few days ago they still played with ASD, who is now benched. They brought eLeVeN from EHOME and their player Chalice switched to carry position. A lot of roster shuffles in just a few weeks time. We will see how this will affect them in the long run. However, they showed amazing play vs Vici Gaming in WePlay Charity Play a few days ago, demolishing them 3-0. Does that mean we are seeing some big change on the Chinese scene again? Can PSG.LGD come back again on the top of the Chinese scene as a dominant force? I do think so. RNG is a good squad, but after I saw how PSG.LGD played vs Vici Gaming, I don’t think they can beat them.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 01:09:08 PM

[DOTA 2] Parimatch league prediction:

Virtus Pro - Winstrike Team: BetOnBit

Virtus.Pro finished as the top ranked team after round robin with 5 wins and 2 losses, but they had better map score and 2 points more than 2nd ranked HellRaisers. Winstrike finished in 4th place with only 3 wins and 4 losses. VirtusPro won their group clash vs Winstrike with a clean 2-0 score, but they didn’t show anything special in WePlay Charity Play this week. They were out of the tournament after round 1, losing to HellRaisers 1-2. They are so strong on paper with the top CIS players like NoOne and Resolution, but still they didn’t managed to show that strenght in the game. If they can work on their chemistry they can be a really scary team, but are they there yet? Surely, they are the big favourites vs Winstrike here. Possible 2-0 for VirtusPro too. Exploit the good odds if you can.

[CS:GO] My bets and picks for todays ESL Pro League + Flashpoint matches:

OG - TyLoo: BetOnBit
Copenhagen Flames - HAVU: BetOnBit
Cloud9 - Envy: BetOnBit
Swole Patrol - Liquid: BetOnBit

All matches are BO3, and betting risk here is pretty high.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 12:01:43 PM

[DOTA 2] Yesterday 3/3. My bets and picks for today:

flytomoon - Winstrike Team: flytomoon, 1.44 @ BetOnBit
Royal Never Give Up - Invictus Gaming: Invictus Gaming, 1.54 @ BetOnBit
Vici Gaming - PSG.LGD: Vici Gaming 1.5, 1.48 @ BetOnBit

All matches are BO3!
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 05:26:18 PM

[CS:GO] My picks and bets for today's EPL and Flashpoint matches:

FaZe - mousesports: Over 2.5, 1.97 @ BetOnBit
Team Dignitas - Gen.G: Over 2.5, 2.01 @ BetOnBit
mibr - Orgless: mibr, 1.43 @ BetOnBit
Liquid - 100 Thieves: 100 Thieves 1.5, 1.52 @ BetOnBit

All matches are best of 3, betting risk is very high on my bets.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 11:33:22 PM

[DOTA 2] My bets and picks for China Dota 2 Proleague and ESL One LA Online CN:

Invictus Gaming - Vici Gaming: Invictus Gaming 1.5, 1.64 @ BetOnBit
Invictus Gaming - Newbee: Newbee 1.5, 2.16 @ BetOnBit
EHOME - PSG.LGD: EHOME 1.5, 2.29 @ BetOnBit
Vici Gaming - Royal Never Give Up: Royal Never Give Up 1.5, 1.62 @ BetOnBit

All matches are BO3. All those handicap bets are extremely risky, please be aware of that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: