Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:45:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 [659] 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 ... 725 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spondoolies-Tech - carrier grade, data center ready mining rigs  (Read 1260002 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:36:10 AM

Its not under NDA (both a non confidential activity and pre-exists the NDA which was signed for a very specific purpose). tldr they received a huge sale from my affiliate link, retrospectively changed the terms from a much higher tiered commission rate down to a flat %, then retrospectively changed the amount to be store credit, both of which breached their original agreement. The ~$50k is just what they admit to (but won't pay).

That's pretty scummy of them, 50k is surely worth involving lawyers.

Yea but were talking international laws.   Will be a pricey battle and lawyers don't come cheap.  And add a specialization of international sounds like a pricey case.

But holy cow on amount.   Did you use links that you can show all this or counting on Spondoolies on data?

They locked me out of the system when they went through they "disown dogie he's bad for bitcoin" phase, as if I was the bad guy. [Because I asked for payment and was refused]. They've sent plenty of data, there is no question from either side that they owe a commission for this (and lots of other) sales. This is with the manually set 5%, but I was actually on a tiered commission as follows:

Code:
    5% for conversions of up to $100,000 in one quarter
    10% for conversions between $100,000 and $500,000 in one quarter
    15% if you cross the $500,000 bar in one quarter

Approaching June 2014 I had met the first $100k of sales, and so was already on the 10% rate. The actual commission for that sale is therefore $96,100, which along with lots of smaller ones exceeds $100,000 that is unpaid.

Wow, I'd be suing them if I were you.

A lawyer is going to take a good chunk chances are though.  And I still think dealing with international will eat up cash even quicker on the lawsuit.

But now I can see why Guy and Dogie had words a few times.  That is a lot of cash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:58:35 AM

Its not under NDA (both a non confidential activity and pre-exists the NDA which was signed for a very specific purpose). tldr they received a huge sale from my affiliate link, retrospectively changed the terms from a much higher tiered commission rate down to a flat %, then retrospectively changed the amount to be store credit, both of which breached their original agreement. The ~$50k is just what they admit to (but won't pay).

Yea but were talking international laws.   Will be a pricey battle and lawyers don't come cheap.  And add a specialization of international sounds like a pricey case.

But holy cow on amount.   Did you use links that you can show all this or counting on Spondoolies on data?

They locked me out of the system when they went through they "disown dogie he's bad for bitcoin" phase, as if I was the bad guy. [Because I asked for payment and was refused]. They've sent plenty of data, there is no question from either side that they owe a commission for this (and lots of other) sales. This is with the manually set 5%, but I was actually on a tiered commission as follows:

Code:

Approaching June 2014 I had met the first $100k of sales, and so was already on the 10% rate. The actual commission for that sale is therefore $96,100, which along with lots of smaller ones exceeds $100,000 that is unpaid.

A lawyer is going to take a good chunk chances are though.  And I still think dealing with international will eat up cash even quicker on the lawsuit.

But now I can see why Guy and Dogie had words a few times.  That is a lot of cash.

Hell I'd get a lawyer to sue them for a signed agreement that he would charge no more then I could get from what they owed me ..on a worse case senario..if the $$$ are lost anyway
I'd rather screw them over with the PR of such a method to force them to pay ..even if only the law firm I hired got all the $$$..just saying an't much....but it the $$ are lost for doing nothing anyway ..at least you could ruin their PR and make them spend some $$$ to to fight your case. (hey it an't much but not sure I'd sit and just take it..) Probably a law firm
would NOT take such on spec..but hey they might take it far enough to see if you could get 'something' with a settlement..but anyway I know zip just my 2c worth you probably have alread done the above looking into this.

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:24:54 AM

Code:

Hell I'd get a lawyer to sue them for a signed agreement that he would charge no more then I could get from what they owed me ..on a worse case senario..if the $$$ are lost anyway
I'd rather screw them over with the PR of such a method to force them to pay ..even if only the law firm I hired got all the $$$..just saying an't much....but it the $$ are lost for doing nothing anyway ..at least you could ruin their PR and make them spend some $$$ to to fight your case. (hey it an't much but not sure I'd sit and just take it..) Probably a law firm
would NOT take such on spec..but hey they might take it far enough to see if you could get 'something' with a settlement..but anyway I know zip just my 2c worth you probably have alread done the above looking into this.

So,Spoondolies is going the way of KnC Huh Imagine that......whoda thunk Huh  Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 01:39:10 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2015, 04:22:35 AM by RoadStress

So,Spoondolies is going the way of KnC Huh Imagine that......whoda thunk Huh  Roll Eyes

Don't base your opinion on a single isolated incident like this reported by a (very) problematic dude without hearing the other side story.

Edited: Added more words to my statement.

grn

Activity: 357
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:10:03 AM

How big is Spondoolies own mine?  Grin

We are not self-mining with these miners as a matter of principle, except the standard burn-in tests.

How is that Lexical analysis working out bickneleski?
gallery2000

Activity: 784

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:11:00 AM

The best way to avoid  an international law suit is to marry one of Spondoolies' CEO's daughter.  Once you are married then you apply to become an Israeli citizen.  Hopefully, by that time you don't have to sue your father-in-law.  Worse come to worse, you are going to be an Israeli and it is much easier to sue another Israeli (your father-in-law).

Wow, what a genius idea!

mavericklm

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:13:09 AM

Any news on the newest and latests SPXXX?  Grin
Please!

otherwise i have to buy some s7 Roll Eyes
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:19:33 AM

Any news on the newest and latests SPXXX?  Grin
Please!

otherwise i have to buy some s7 Roll Eyes

I don't think we will be hearing from  SP in same timeline.  Bitmain kept same NM chip... so they kinda had an advantage and it appears its gotten them a jump to the market of next gen.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 09:11:53 AM

So,Spoondolies is going the way of KnC Huh Imagine that......whoda thunk Huh  Roll Eyes

Don't base your opinion on a single isolated incident like this reported by a (very) problematic dude without hearing the other side story.
And the shill arrives, I bet you paid your sales commissions for the group buy, right? Go ahead, you can ask Guy if he owes me money, if he's paid it and what his plans are for paying it. Or how many affiliates have outstanding balances that aren't being paid.

How big is Spondoolies own mine?  Grin

We are not self-mining with these miners as a matter of principle, except the standard burn-in tests.
Pretty sure its common knowledge that this hasn't been true for a while, both with the BTCS tie up and the returned hardware they run themselves. During product releases they weren't putting units on racks to compete against their customers though.

Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 10:14:13 AM

Do you know the other side of the story or are you cheerleading ?

We all know that dogie/sp had a heated relationship mainly due the rating in his manufacturers guide, so it appears on the outside to be personal on SP's part.

dogie, If you aren't going the legal route, it at least deserves a post in the scam accusations board.

dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 10:41:50 AM

We all know that dogie/sp had a heated relationship mainly due the rating in his manufacturers guide, so it appears on the outside to be personal on SP's part.

dogie, If you aren't going the legal route, it at least deserves a post in the scam accusations board.
It was partly an excuse they used in order to discredit me so any claims against them would
a) make it look like there was a 'revenge' reason for me claiming the debt
b) hold less merit if I were to appear untrustworthy
c) make them look better when trying raise money from investors. Apparently 92/100 was an insult but still worthy of hours of abusive comments, rather than - you know - actually looking for investors.

I am on the legal route and I'll open a scam accusation if these posts get deleted. Guy is usually pretty good about leaving criticism up and only really deletes the random racist stuff.

majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 11:34:41 AM

damn..i had a very good impresion on these spondolies-tech guys...sorry to hear they are in deep shit

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 03:41:43 AM

I don't know the other side of the story. I am judging by what is posted here and for the moment it seems that only dogie is complaining. Do you know the other side? You don't, but it seems that you made your judgement already without hearing the other side story.

damn..i had a very good impresion on these spondolies-tech guys...sorry to hear they are in deep shit

What deep shit?

grn

Activity: 357
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:32:35 AM

And the shill arrives, I bet you paid your sales commissions for the group buy, right? Go ahead, you can ask Guy if he owes me money, if he's paid it and what his plans are for paying it. Or how many affiliates have outstanding balances that aren't being paid.

How big is Spondoolies own mine?  Grin

Pretty sure its common knowledge that this hasn't been true for a while, both with the BTCS tie up and the returned hardware they run themselves. During product releases they weren't putting units on racks to compete against their customers though.

We all know it was never true. Guy and his groupbuy shill have been disingenuous at best since sp first appeared. Look at promised secs etc

How is that Lexical analysis working out bickneleski?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:17:45 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2015, 10:11:12 AM by Searing

I think as previously mentioned in this thread it the arrangement merger with the cloud mining operation they recommended and now seems
defunct (from info on this thread)

That is probably a very tangled mess.....so they may have real issues on this next timeline for new chips they planned due to these complications
so until that is resolved (assuming they were gonna take the majority of spondoolies equip on next go around) this all may be just on hold for anything
in the near future

again the above is a GUESS on my part..but from what I saw posted on the thread here about it ..it looked messy as hell imho

Additional added:

Just to clarify what I posted previously vs other stuff involved in the thread ...on issues Smiley

Sorry I was likely unclear I was referring to this in that BTCS is from what I gather going to buy the majority of the next gen chips from spondoolies in their colaboration

http://www.coindesk.com/btcs-4-5-million-net-loss-mining-grows/

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Tigggger
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:16:56 AM

I don't know the other side of the story. I am judging by what is posted here and for the moment it seems that only dogie is complaining. Do you know the other side? You don't, but it seems that you made your judgement already without hearing the other side story.

I'm judging by what is posted here too, the fact that only dogie is complaining about not receiving his commision tends to suggest that he's the only one this has happened too.  Therefore its not a huge leap to assume that this may be personal based on the previous relationship.  Note that I said assume, I haven't made my mind up and Guy is welcome to join in and post the other side of the story.

vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:59:36 AM

is Spondoolies going to launch an S7 competitor (or any miners at all) anytime soon ?
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:55:44 AM

is Spondoolies going to launch an S7 competitor (or any miners at all) anytime soon ?

They have kept quiet so no one really knows.  We still have 20 or so day's but likely Bitmain will be only one shipping chips at that time.

I hope I am wrong SP could suprise us but I think silence will remain.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 04:01:07 PM

I'm judging by what is posted here too, the fact that only dogie is complaining about not receiving his commision tends to suggest that he's the only one this has happened too.  Therefore its not a huge leap to assume that this may be personal based on the previous relationship.  Note that I said assume, I haven't made my mind up and Guy is welcome to join in and post the other side of the story.

There are others, but as their largest affiliate by quite a way I'm more likely to make noise than someone owed $100 who's forgotten about it. They also pulled the terms changing twice on me and less likely anyone else as I joined from day 0.

Tigggger
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:54:04 PM

There are others, but as their largest affiliate by quite a way I'm more likely to make noise than someone owed $100 who's forgotten about it. They also pulled the terms changing twice on me and less likely anyone else as I joined from day 0.

Hedgy (hi fella hope you are good !!) is slightly different as he chose the hardware credit initially and wanted to change to cash, I can sort of understand SP's position on that, but it gets murky when they have no stock left to use it on then they really should have settled up in BTC.

I had the same issue with my voucher when the SP30 was under spec, I was sure I was going to buy another from them but my available power, lack of stock or price all conspired against me at various points.  In the end I had to sell my voucher for 50% of face value which was a big hit, but that's my own fault should have taken the cash when it was first offered Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 [659] 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 ... 725 »
  Print  

Jump to: