Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:13:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 [456] 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748196 times)
bitcoinrocks
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:17:07 PM

I think I was the biggest loser during the big theft and I haven't check in in quite some time.  How is it going with Qora now?  Why is the price struggling so much?  Is the thief dumping?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:02:42 PM

I think I was the biggest loser during the big theft and I haven't check in in quite some time.  How is it going with Qora now?  Why is the price struggling so much?  Is the thief dumping?

He did a few months ago.

Right now it is due to the lack of community i think plus there are lots of gen 2 coins now.

We will see what Qora comes up with  Smiley

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:09:27 PM

How do you know it is renat?  Grin

And i thought i was buying a shitload lol

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:04:41 PM

Version 18 is now available.

https://mega.co.nz/#!a8gBlTaR!qilS-9NrDvBzGSg0V6IOKLk4_FEXqLIdnRnQSSooelU
http://qora.org/Qora.v18.zip
MD5: 799A733C886C833AA15E3B8A57D8FB1A
SHA-1: 494C525CBC2403B1FFEC8DA35ECF013EBCFAC052

Please download the application from the original post and not from a quote.

• Reworked the closing of the application. Closing the application by force should no longer be required. When you close the application by force while it is processing a block, you will receive an error the next time you start it up.
  • Fixed a problem while synchronizing that caused the database to become corrupt.
  • Fixed multiple rounding issues on the assets GUI.
  • Fixed a problem where cancelling an order that created a trade caused problems for the GUI.
  • Fixed a problem where an order could create empty trades.

Great job Qora Smiley
starik69
Legendary

Activity: 1367

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:16:10 PM

v18 long long syncing, hung, restart - error that not closed correctly. Cry
Repeat without Data folder. Roll Eyes
WTF? Shocked
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:15:36 PM

v18 long long syncing, hung, restart - error that not closed correctly. Cry
WTF? Shocked

I have had that sometimes. It is from what i can see related to something locally. It usually works after a few times.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:26:32 AM

Looking at the top 100 richest stake holders...
How much are the big stake holders to give up of their huge piles of coins to re-vamp Qora, or in different English trying to get new users onboard ?
1%, 10% or more ?

Because the way Qora is going when it comes to price and user adoptions is slowly down hill...
And with this in mind what is the value of your huge piles of coins ?

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:51:51 AM

How much are the big stake holders to give up of their huge piles of coins to re-vamp Qora, or in different English trying to get new users onboard ?
1%, 10% or more ?

Because the way Qora is going when it comes to price and user adoptions is slowly down hill...

It's not about money. What can people throw their money at? Another Twitter campaign? Roll Eyes We already give a lot of coins away, all these things are pointless I think. It might of been better not to advertise Qora at all until we were done. All we achieved was telling people about a half finished closed source project.

The truth is good or bad this coins development is unique, one developer  working alone and doesn't focus on PR at all (yet). It does look like a negative at the moment but soon Qora will go open source and if the coding is unique and interests developers then many might come onboard. Until we are OS and have a proper wallet GUI we can't decide if this coin is a success or not. I think we will know in about two months, if we aren't at 100 sats at least by Christmas then I would accept this coin has a serious problem.
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:53:44 AM

1%, 10% or more ?

I dont like to say bad things but it is people like yourself and others that have not helped Qora in any way now you stand back and you want big stake holders to do what exactly? I believe in Qora and that is why i have been setting buy walls to prevent it going down lower.

People were saying that we had to sell under 100 sats a few months ago to boost adoption....people are selling at 10 sats.

If you cant buy some at 10 sats i think you better spend the little money you have on food.

It is not what Qora can do fir you, it is what can YOU do for Qora!

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

SamWalters

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 06:14:48 AM

Hey Qora community and team, have you guys tried requesting to get into the mobile app: Coin Market App?

They got the thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=792912.msg9125383#msg9125383

We just need show them support for Qora, I think its a good idea for the future of this coin
as it will eventually list all coins on the market plus all the new ones that come along.

I think its great for traffic purposes and organizational of communities.

my 2 cents as an early user of Qora.

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
Vrontis

Activity: 351

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 07:25:03 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 07:48:37 AM by Vrontis

Qora and AT team agreed to integrate a Turing complete virtual machine into Qora named Automated Transactions.

In a brief preview Automated transactions allows many types of applications ranging from games of chance to automated crowdfunding and ensuring that savings will not be lost forever.

But this project needs to be funded by Qora Community in order to be done.
ATFunding is an asset I have issued which represents the funding purpose of this project.I will provide escrow services on this fund raising.
ATFunding asset has a quantity of 250 millions assets with each asset's price equals to 1 Qora and total worth of 250.000.000 Qora.
AT team will integrate Automated Transactions into Qora if the minimum amount of 100 millions Qora has been pledged for this purpose.
The crowdfunind period will start at 15 of October and will last for a period of two weeks.If the sold units during this period reaches the minimum quantity of 100.000.000 assets then Automated Transactions will be integrated into Qora.

The ATFunding asset holders by funding this project they will also be able to exchange their ATFunding assets with the official asset of AT Team that they will issue if the minimum goal has been reached.25% of the AT Team services asset will be exchanged with the total quantity of the ATFunding Assets, 1 ATFunding asset will be equal to 1 AT team services asset.

So, actually a maximum quantity of 25% of the AT services asset, a divinded asset, will be sold into this fund raising period in a lower price,only via ATFunding asset and the integration will be achieved if 100.000.000 or more ATFunding assets sold.

Specification and use cases of AT can be found here.

AT Team :

CIYAM
vbecas
btc2nxt

ATFunding asset specifications :

Name : ATFunding
Asset Key : 61
Asset Owner : QYsLsfwMRBPnunmuWmFkM4hvGsfooY8ssU
Asset Description : This asset represents the funding of AT team for the integration of a Turing complete virtual machine into Qora.
Quantity : 250.000.000 units
Divisible : Yes
Price : 1 Qora/unit

CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 08:44:53 AM

Just posting here to confirm that assuming the "crowdfunding" for the project is a success then the AT development team (myself, vbecas and btc2nxt) will be working along with the Qora development team to integrate AT.

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
doubleredrolex

Activity: 211

I Believe

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:45:07 AM

I am unable to find a MAC wallet. Does anyone have a link to download?

Use the last version

Install Qora on Mac OS X 10.9: http://youtu.be/iok9kTFIkPI

Yes, I use QORA on a Mac.  Assuming that you have Java installed, just unzip the file, open the terminal, navigate to the folder, and enter "./run.sh" (do not include the quotation marks.)

I don't really understand how to use terminal or how to navigate to a folder in terminal. Ive only been using mac for a few months. I assume I have java installed..
ed_teech

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

Jahaha

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:46:03 AM

Did this coin go open source ?
eli_lyd1

Activity: 422

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:49:33 AM

Qora and AT team agreed to integrate a Turing complete virtual machine into Qora named Automated Transactions.

BAM!   Grin
BAM?
eli_lyd1

Activity: 422

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:50:40 AM

Just posting here to confirm that assuming the "crowdfunding" for the project is a success then the AT development team (myself, vbecas and btc2nxt) will be working along with the Qora development team to integrate AT.

Great!
Good job.
doubleredrolex

Activity: 211

I Believe

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:55:55 AM

I am unable to find a MAC wallet. Does anyone have a link to download?

Use the last version

Install Qora on Mac OS X 10.9: http://youtu.be/iok9kTFIkPI

Cool thanks for the video. WOW thats complicated. You would think the developers would have made one of these for us??? I guess i will give it a try...
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:23:06 AM

I will pledge 10 million Qora so 1/10 of the minimum amount required. That is a big chunk of my Qora but i think it will benefit everyone.

Can you let us know a little more about the dividend of the asset?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:09:22 AM

BAM!   Grin

https://i.imgur.com/aVOSkIC.gif
It's happening!!

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:14:05 AM

It's happening!!

Please go back and add the Ron Paul gif...  lol   Cheesy

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Pages: « 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 [456] 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: