Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:27:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748196 times)
Breasal

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:47:55 AM

New QORA Poll: Please Vote!

Deadline September 10, 2014

Name:should qora strive to be part of btcd (bitcoindark) supernet core?

Description: There is a new vision/space emerging in the altcoin world and it's called the SuperNET. An initiative born from the idea that ALL cryptocurrencies would thrive through UNITY and anonymity (or being "dark"). An invitation has been announced by the devs of bitcoindark (BTCD) to participate as an innovative CORE altcoin in its vision to unite. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.msg8592943#msg8592943

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zanzibar

Activity: 715

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:29:29 AM

It will never be accepted to SuperNet without open source, so its a waste of time to talk about it at this point.
pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:24:18 AM

I HODL. Did the twitter campaign marketing setup with another member and this is already looking good.

Spoke with Qora about hiring people to do serieus marketing and other stuf around and the Dev is willing to pay and hire people to get things rolling. Soon after the qora AE we gonna see a uptrend.

And once Qora is open source we can do a lot more, so people just get involved and see what you can do instead of complaining and stuf.

Do marketing, China, India, America, wherever. We, the community make the difference.

Well keep you guys updated about the new DEV that will join the Qora Core Team.

Just believe and be positive Smiley

Thank you sincerely for the update. Qora is a sure winner. Deserves to be at least among the top five coins.
nice update, we are all wait for the qora  AE  to uptrend.
Breasal

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:24:23 AM

It will never be accepted to SuperNet without open source, so its a waste of time to talk about it at this point.

Of course along these lines, Qora would need to share the SC or part of the code with jl777 only to "prove" Qora is what it says it is...

i.e. kill 2 birds with one stone....then release code or partial code soon after AE, wallet and/or supernet.

Edit - I correct you when you say it's a "waste of time" to talk about. The trash talk, fud and troll posts I read on this thread (about 75% of posts) are a waste of time...being part of the SuperNET is NOT a waste of time.
Skerberus

Activity: 909
Merit: 663

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:44:06 AM

Of course along these lines, Qora would need to share the SC or part of the code with jl777 only to "prove" Qora is what it says it is...

i.e. kill 2 birds with one stone....then release code or partial code soon after AE, wallet and/or supernet.

Edit - I correct you when you say it's a "waste of time" to talk about. The trash talk, fud and troll posts I read on this thread (about 75% of posts) are a waste of time...being part of the SuperNET is NOT a waste of time.

+1! Lets join the SuperNET
rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:18:53 AM

I have questions about the Supranet and how that helps or hinders Qora long term and if we can opt out later.

We should discuss this HERE now. Not on some hidden chat either and I would hope Qora shares his viewpoint too before any vote happens.

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:20:51 AM

My 1.15% is in favor of a Qora+Supernetwork.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Breasal

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:49:13 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 09:07:53 AM by Breasal

I have questions about the Supranet and how that helps or hinders Qora long term and if we can opt out later.

We should discuss this HERE now. Not on some hidden chat either and I would hope Qora shares his viewpoint too before any vote happens.

Questions/discussions are good....regarding the supernet helping or hindering Qora, what questions do you have? (if you haven't read the OP to the supernet, it's well worth the time: a bit long post but worth the read).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.msg8592943#msg8592943

I'm pulling for QORA here and based on what I've read only think the supernet could help Qora...in what way would being a participant hinder Qora? why opt out later? Please expound.

Of course, I have posted this vote but the outcome means absolutely nothing unless Qora is part of the discussion and is receptive to the voting results. You and I (and the community) would all like to hear from Qora but as we all know, he rarely posts on this thread and usually only to update the client...I've PMed him in only hopes of a response to either say maybe, yes (let's try) or no to the supernet...he's probably busy with coding AE but I agree, we need his input.

Edit: I truly believe Qora is completely original code from the ground up as Qora has stated and as facts show. But until this statement is proven by a third party (apart from JL from NXT) or through SC release, I/we could be wrong. Qora would need to be vetted to be a part of the SN core and this vetting would prove Qora's originality while keeping it still only under the eyes of qora and the supernet dev....of course with OS to follow if Qora decides.

Edit2: when an opportunity like this comes up...why not try?! This could be THE ideal launching pad for Qora (in addition to AE, wallet, etc planned). It would give Qora the possibility to be part of a cutting edge vision...I think Qora already has this vision so it's a good fit in my book.

@qora, are you even aware of the SN?

Jerrietg

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:52:31 AM

My 1.15% is in favor of a Qora+Supernetwork.

yeah , it is said that supernetwork is very good
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:15:25 AM

Im agree to join the supernet if its possible

Show the code to Jl777? Hmm why not

Asset Exchange in 5 days!!!
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:25:19 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 11:41:52 AM by rlh

I like James, he is undoubtably smart, an amazing investor and as trustworthy as a 100% anonymous person can be.

However, I think he, and his ring-of-investments, are becoming "to big to fail."  To be clear, I do own investments in many of his projects, most of which I invested in 4+ months ago and I am enjoying the ROI!  However, I am not a fan of following "rockstar" investors.  Pair that with the fact that if JL777 were to be hit by a bus, it would deeply hurt the whole alt-community and our cummulative marketcap.

Again, I like James, I know the guy, I've spoken with him many times and he has even messaged me a couple times to check in and see if I were ok, due to bad-luck related comments I've made.  He's an outstanding citizen.  But, he's just getting to be to big for me.  I will sit out this (enevitable) tsunami but it's because I've already ridden his coat-tails long enough and I'm starting to fear the worst-case outcome.  I hope it doesn't happen but I don't want to lose 60-75% of my worth because one man disappears and I've invested most of my crypto-wealth into his projects.

DISCLAIMER:  I do recommend investing in practically all of James projects, however, I see them all as the same investment-- JL777.  Investing in InstantDEX, mgw, sharkfund0, superNET, etc. will each provide different growth results but they are all still part of the house of JL777.  Therefore, for the sake of diversity, I recommend investing no more than 25-30% of your wealth in him.  (Full disclosure, I'm currently at about +50% but that's because of growth I've experienced within his assets!)

Crypto needs diversity and I think Qora could be strong by being a coin that is not associated with the house of JL777.  Of course, if JL wants to invest in 1-2% of Qora, then that's fine.  It's a free internet.  However, if the crypto-community were to experience the loss of the guy, I would hope that some coins (preferably within my wallet) wouldn't be dramatically affected by the loss and his inability to distribute his wealth and to maintain his own projects.

TL;DR

My .75% stake in Qora will be voting against but this is for the personal desire of maintaining a diverse portfolio.

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
Skerberus

Activity: 909
Merit: 663

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:04:23 PM

I like James, he is undoubtably smart, an amazing investor and as trustworthy as a 100% anonymous person can be.

However, I think he, and his ring-of-investments, are becoming "to big to fail."  To be clear, I do own investments in many of his projects, most of which I invested in 4+ months ago and I am enjoying the ROI!  However, I am not a fan of following "rockstar" investors.  Pair that with the fact that if JL777 were to be hit by a bus, it would deeply hurt the whole alt-community and our cummulative marketcap.

Again, I like James, I know the guy, I've spoken with him many times and he has even messaged me a couple times to check in and see if I were ok, due to bad-luck related comments I've made.  He's an outstanding citizen.  But, he's just getting to be to big for me.  I will sit out this (enevitable) tsunami but it's because I've already ridden his coat-tails long enough and I'm starting to fear the worst-case outcome.  I hope it doesn't happen but I don't want to lose 60-75% of my worth because one man disappears and I've invested most of my crypto-wealth into his projects.

DISCLAIMER:  I do recommend investing in practically all of James projects, however, I see them all as the same investment-- JL777.  Investing in InstantDEX, mgw, sharkfund0, superNET, etc. will each provide different growth results but they are all still part of the house of JL777.  Therefore, for the sake of diversity, I recommend investing no more than 25-30% of your wealth in him.  (Full disclosure, I'm currently at about +50% but that's because of growth I've experienced within his assets!)

Crypto needs diversity and I think Qora could be strong by being a coin that is not associated with the house of JL777.  Of course, if JL wants to invest in 1-2% of Qora, then that's fine.  It's a free internet.  However, if the crypto-community were to experience the loss of the guy, I would hope that some coins (preferably within my wallet) wouldn't be dramatically affected by the loss and his inability to distribute his wealth and to maintain his own projects.

TL;DR

My .75% stake in Qora will be voting against but this is for the personal desire of maintaining a diverse portfolio.

Very nice thoughts! I personally think if something happens to the superNET this would not kill Qora if its part of it, although it could of course affect the price !  Being part of the superNET could help attract more people into the coin that might also stay if the superNET dies. Most new people will see that the dev adds important features very fast and so the coin will get some kind of cheap marketing.
rabbiter

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:15:57 PM

Questions/discussions are good....regarding the supernet helping or hindering Qora, what questions do you have? (if you haven't read the OP to the supernet, it's well worth the time: a bit long post but worth the read).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.msg8592943#msg8592943

I'm pulling for QORA here and based on what I've read only think the supernet could help Qora...in what way would being a participant hinder Qora? why opt out later? Please expound.

Of course, I have posted this vote but the outcome means absolutely nothing unless Qora is part of the discussion and is receptive to the voting results. You and I (and the community) would all like to hear from Qora but as we all know, he rarely posts on this thread and usually only to update the client...I've PMed him in only hopes of a response to either say maybe, yes (let's try) or no to the supernet...he's probably busy with coding AE but I agree, we need his input.

Edit: I truly believe Qora is completely original code from the ground up as Qora has stated and as facts show. But until this statement is proven by a third party (apart from JL from NXT) or through SC release, I/we could be wrong. Qora would need to be vetted to be a part of the SN core and this vetting would prove Qora's originality while keeping it still only under the eyes of qora and the supernet dev....of course with OS to follow if Qora decides.

Edit2: when an opportunity like this comes up...why not try?! This could be THE ideal launching pad for Qora (in addition to AE, wallet, etc planned). It would give Qora the possibility to be part of a cutting edge vision...I think Qora already has this vision so it's a good fit in my book.

@qora, are you even aware of the SN?

I've read though but still unclear what is the point of it. Everyone is linked together, why what's the point?

The ability to choose at any point to exit the agreement for whatever reason is important to ask. I don't Qora to be tethered to a ship that goes down.

Saying that I'm open to being proven it's a win win for Qora.
rlh

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:31:42 PM

Well, being a part of the Nxt community, I think I can explain.  If I understand it correctly, becoming a part of the superNET means that the coin will be integrated into many of the existing, and up-and-coming decentralized services such as alt-to-alt and alt-to-fiat trading.  In essence, coins that are part if the superNET will receive the benefits of these (amazing, I might add) services.  Investors in the superNET asset (if I understand correctly) will eventually get a cut of all profits earned by all coins that are integrated into JL777s services, and the respective fees they garner.

If this is still unclear, here is an example.  Say you want to buy some DOGE with QORA.  You could deposit it directly into an exhange, move QORA->BTC->DOGE.  Or, you could use InstantDEX (I think that is the project) and just purchase QORA->DOGE.  On the backend, this is all done in a semi-decentalized manner.  More is going on than is obseversd and InstantDEX will skim a very small % as a fee (around .1%, I think.)

All fees earned by superNETs portion of the .1% fees are distributed to it's share holders.  This isn't much today, but it is growing fast because people like the idea of decentralized (or even semi-decentralized) exchanges, even if it means using Nxt on the back end.

All coins can benefit from the MANY services that JL is making.  However, the unseen backbone is Nxt, which means Nxt has a lot to benefit, ALONG with all other coins.

"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
rabbiter

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:42:47 PM

How is this different to the completely decentralised trading inside Qora? Sure not alt to alt but Qora to assets including fiat etc.

Can Qora still act independently it's exchange?

Is it reversible, ie can we leave later of we want.

Qora does have plans to do alt to alt trading I thought but admits it's never been doe and could be tough or even impossible?
rlh

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:03:43 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 02:42:34 PM by rlh

How is this different to the completely decentralised trading inside Qora? Sure not alt to alt but Qora to assets including fiat etc.

Qora does have plans to do alt to alt trading I thought but admits it's never been doe and could be tough or even impossible?

Yes, you can back out of this.  Certain layers to these decentralized services are still being developed, but the end-goal is to have a way for people to create a deposit address for one coin (Qora, from my last example) and then set a payment address (DOGE) and then set the trade price.  This is just like any exchange, except through the use of multisig addresses, it's semi-decentralized.  If you want to cancel YOUR QORA->DOGE order, before it is filled, you can and you will get back your QORA.

Can these services be built on top of QORA, once the asset exchange is up?  Certainly!  However, Nxt has a huge head start and has an agressive dev team, and community of supported services.

Again, can Qora compete? Yes, and it should.  But don't be naive and think that we're near catching up.

Right now these Nxt Services are mostly developed by JL777 and the run on top of Nxt.  If Qora and an extra dev, or two, integrated all of these services into the client/server code, and made it easy for anyone to run their own multisig gateway, Qora could (and should!) get a ton of attention.

rabbiter

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:14:35 PM

Yes, you can back out of this.  Certain layers to these decentralized servicea are still being developed, but the end-goal is to have a way for people to create a deposit address for one coin (Qora, from my last example) and then set a payment address (DOGE) and then set the trade price.  This is just like any exchange, except through the use od multisiga, it's semi-decentralized.  If you want to cancel YOUR QORA->DOGE order, before it is filled, you can and you will get back your QORA.

Can these services be built on top of QORA, once the asset exchange is up?  Certainly!  However, Nxt has a huge head start and has an exgressive dev team, and community of supported services.

Again, can Qora compete? Yea, and it should.  But don't be naive and think that we're near catching up.

Right now these Nxt Services are mostly developed by JL777 and the run on top of Nxt.  If Qora and an extra dev, or two, integrated all of these services into the client/server code, and made it easy for anyone to run their own multisig gateway, Qora could (and should!) get a ton of attention.

I guess we need Qora to give his opinion.
zanzibar

Activity: 715

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:56:35 PM

I've read though but still unclear what is the point of it. Everyone is linked together, why what's the point?

Profit for james.
twospirit

Activity: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:00:56 PM

I read somewhere, that 10% of coins is somehow needed to join the supernet...
Breasal

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:04:01 PM

Yes, you can back out of this.  Certain layers to these decentralized services are still being developed, but the end-goal is to have a way for people to create a deposit address for one coin (Qora, from my last example) and then set a payment address (DOGE) and then set the trade price.  This is just like any exchange, except through the use of multisig addresses, it's semi-decentralized.  If you want to cancel YOUR QORA->DOGE order, before it is filled, you can and you will get back your QORA.

Can these services be built on top of QORA, once the asset exchange is up?  Certainly!  However, Nxt has a huge head start and has an agressive dev team, and community of supported services.

Again, can Qora compete? Yes, and it should.  But don't be naive and think that we're near catching up.

Right now these Nxt Services are mostly developed by JL777 and the run on top of Nxt.  If Qora and an extra dev, or two, integrated all of these services into the client/server code, and made it easy for anyone to run their own multisig gateway, Qora could (and should!) get a ton of attention.

I understand the possible technical services after your comment but in response to "What's the point of being linked together" mentioned by rabbiter, I have to add that I think there is much more to the supernet financially speaking that has not been mentioned.

The bigger vision seems to be about bringing more fiat/new investors into the crypto space, raising the market caps for BTCD, the SN coins (so far NXT and BBR, a dark coin) and first and foremost believe it or not, BTC market cap. This will overall bring in more users, fiat and raise market caps for other coins. The anonymity feature, teleporting, (in addition to the numerous others mentioned) is critical for this, as certain human circles can only bring in fiat if the crypto is supporting dark. So with increased influx of fiat, all win. The big win here is that BTCD (the center of the SN) can darken BTC.

Regarding "why bring these SN core coins together" apart from the features? This may be off the wall, but I suspect this is the beginning of a new type of movement: there are good coins with lots of tech and original code (Qora, BTC, NXT, a handful of others) and there are useful coins/forks that have original features or new algos and there are clones and other coins that are being made as a high school science project that add no value to the space except to the schoolboy's technical ability. The SN will raise a LOT of capital. Apparently 90% of this capital will be used to buy stakes from core coins (less than 10% stakes apparently), immediately doubling or tripling or more their market caps. This is in addition to the feature integrations mentioned. I suspect some of the capital will be used to invest (pump) other coins that may not be part of the core but will increase holdings. So if all goes to plan, in the short term, huge financial gains and exposure. In the long term, survival through major adoption and sustained usage.

...Qora will be strong in the long run with or without the SN, but with the SN Qora could quickly adopt to the rapidly changing landscape of winners (with massive market cap) and those coins struggling to attract attention and reach $1M market cap.

Of course, all of this talk is nothing if Qora is not willing to apply. Only Qora knows the code and can see the technical benefits, drawbacks and possibilities of joining forces. An an investor and crypto speculator, I hope Qora will join this discussion.

Note: I have skin in the SN game. I own BTCD, BBR and NXT (and an original Qora stakeholder) so I have interest in the SN even if Qora decides against it.
Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: