Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748196 times)
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:49:05 PM

Dont think it has been implemented yet. Same thing in.Windows.

On the main tab where are your addresses listed, above of the first address it says Qora, click on that and a drop down menu will be appeared which is displaying all of your favorites assets.Select the asset you are holding ( it needs to be added to favorites first) and then the units will be displayed next to the address.

On the assets tab is listed all the assets you have issued.

OK super.
Thanks Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:00:58 AM

Hello.

Could somebody give some info or small help?

If I bought an asset shouldn't it be listed under assets tab?
I see that I'm a holder when I check the details for the asset under "all assets" and then when i click particular asset in the list.

Also when I add an asset to favorites how(where) do I see this favorites?
Is this kind of bug or some functionality under assets needs to be implemented yet.

I run the latest version 18 on a linux machine and I checked the latest block
is same as the qora blockexplorer.

Thanks.

Dont think it has been implemented yet. Same thing in.Windows.

On the main tab where are your addresses listed, above of the first address it says Qora, click on that and a drop down menu will be appeared which is displaying all of your favorites assets.Select the asset you are holding ( it needs to be added to favorites first) and then the units will be displayed next to the address.

On the assets tab is listed all the assets you have issued.

Never knew that cool Smiley

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GameKyuubi

Activity: 253
Merit: 1413

DTCxNMC

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:31:02 AM

Missed it, damn you Poloniex

BTC: 15SLrNo6PKVfsH5JLtatJcVkSQXCk1LXyq
full stack Node
Trololoh

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:44:59 AM

Get your coins off poloniex and bter if you're not trading them. Storing your assets in exchanges is a stupid idea. It's not yours if you cannot control, so consider it not yours. Not only that, but you should be forging with those coins. Please take them off exchanges and use them to protect the network. You need not to do anything but leave your client running unlocked. It's that simple.
Good advice, but is it safe to withdraw when pol or other exchanges have problems ?
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:54:24 AM

Get your coins off poloniex and bter if you're not trading them. Storing your assets in exchanges is a stupid idea. It's not yours if you cannot control, so consider it not yours. Not only that, but you should be forging with those coins. Please take them off exchanges and use them to protect the network. You need not to do anything but leave your client running unlocked. It's that simple.
Good advice, but is it safe to withdraw when pol or other exchanges have problems ?

Yes there is no risk of loss, just delays Smiley

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

btc2nxt

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:14:13 AM

Just posting here to confirm that assuming the "crowdfunding" for the project is a success then the AT development team (myself, vbecas and btc2nxt) will be working along with the Qora development team to integrate AT.

i quited from AT team. i am continuing the working of NxtAT.

and i must clarify that i didn't know the crowdfunding and this confirmation before they are posted, i knew them from vbecas on Oct 12.
darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:15:52 AM

If you want your community to grow bigger and stronger, i suggest you go opensource asap.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:33:12 AM

There are 250 million asset at 2 qora each

If you want your community to grow bigger and stronger, i suggest you go opensource asap.

Yea soon, SuperFly wallet first
GameKyuubi

DTCxNMC

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:57:16 AM

Yes but it's already double

full stack Node
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:01:37 AM

25 million not 250 million  Smiley

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:06:14 AM

Yes but it's already double

I can sell a million to you @ 1 Qora if you promise to use your talent to further Qora, maybe even a Qora app?  Wink

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

GameKyuubi

DTCxNMC

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:24:15 AM

I can sell a million to you @ 1 Qora if you promise to use your talent to further Qora, maybe even a Qora app?  Wink

I've owned Qora for a while, since back when zip made off with my initial investment, lol.  I've thought about the idea of a coin implementing a turing machine for a while, and am actually very excited to see Qora do so.  As for what I would like to do that depends on how it's implemented into Qora.  Are there many implementation details at this point?

full stack Node
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:27:08 AM

I can sell a million to you @ 1 Qora if you promise to use your talent to further Qora, maybe even a Qora app?  Wink

I've owned Qora for a while, since back when zip made off with my initial investment, lol.  I've thought about the idea of a coin implementing a turing machine for a while, and am actually very excited to see Qora do so.  As for what I would like to do that depends on how it's implemented into Qora.  Are there many implementation details at this point?

Not that i can see just yet. I think the AT team was thinking they had 2 weeks before we bought the full 250 million  Grin

In any case, when i get home, i will shoot you a PM with my Qora address and let me know your address and i will send the 1 million assets for 1 million Qora.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:35:39 AM

Yea soon, SuperFly wallet first
the dev promise will do opensource , then will more people join in the dev team.
zercrypt

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:37:17 AM

If there are any Qora whales who would buy 5 million shares of the AT asset and then sell them to me when Poloniex fixes their Qora wallet then I would be very grateful. Please pm if you can do this. Thank you.
Ok, I'll do that for you. PM me when you want your shares. I'll have them reserved for you until 3 days after poloniex fixes their problem, which I'll know when since they have funds of mine frozen as well.  Smiley

Hi together,
its now the second time, i made a transaction and the qora never arrived at the recipient account.
First time it was from Bter to poloniex before about 4 weeks. 2m gone! Bter / poloniex didn't help me/ could not do anything. I thougt it was because of the sidechain issue.
Second time was yesterday from my wallet to poloniex. 5m never arrived!
Are there still issues with qora blockchains or is it a problem from polo?

Any help would be kindly appreciated.
Thanks!  

I got the details:

Signature: jM3ucEgmEBVW2vwoZcj7RhhrnXWqQyP8kYqTCEbf8k3fhB1yMXWEdYrvukdkTL469uCboP3X2QkHxvx m7yThEpg
Reference: 2CEL1bL5oTHNEUfNzLFWcVtrrQSMtN3QgoSFQ6d3kNsyfSqk7DVa9ke7W4KdnLrjatkdi1QqaW9MBjz 91BAyYaDq
Timestamp: 14.10.2014 22:03:01
Sender: QfRxiLmmegTe8JZM2q2tWotEJHCXqMRtgf
Recipient: QWqMo7QxN6Hnq6nCMWxDZg4Mt98mmGSrsM
Amount: 4997930.37060700
Fee: 1.00000000
Confirmations: 2

there are only 2 confirmations since yesterday , is this possible?

Thank you for your help!
There are not only 2 confirmations. It's at 283 confirmations right now according to blockchain. You need to recover your previous 2m which you consider lost. You donated them to exchanges. It's your right (and duty) to retrieve them. As for these 5m, poloniex has them but they are facing problems. Contact them, but be aware they will not do anything now as they are only blaming qora and not themselves. They are holding my qora for more than a week now. They are pratically handing the entire trading qora market to bter with such attitudes.

I just opened a ticket and they say they are waiting for the qora devs to solve the wallet issue. like you said, they are blaming qora... so i will wait.

yeahh, my deposit is showing at the deposit window with 0 confirmations.The 2m are gone from the blockexplorer. I cannot find the tx, but i'm 100% sure that it was there 3 weeks ago. At least i will get the 5m back.
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:38:15 AM

is the AE from qora the same hot as the AE from nxt?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:50:03 AM

If there are any Qora whales who would buy 5 million shares of the AT asset and then sell them to me when Poloniex fixes their Qora wallet then I would be very grateful. Please pm if you can do this. Thank you.
Ok, I'll do that for you. PM me when you want your shares. I'll have them reserved for you until 3 days after poloniex fixes their problem, which I'll know when since they have funds of mine frozen as well.  Smiley

Hi together,
its now the second time, i made a transaction and the qora never arrived at the recipient account.
First time it was from Bter to poloniex before about 4 weeks. 2m gone! Bter / poloniex didn't help me/ could not do anything. I thougt it was because of the sidechain issue.
Second time was yesterday from my wallet to poloniex. 5m never arrived!
Are there still issues with qora blockchains or is it a problem from polo?

Any help would be kindly appreciated.
Thanks!  

I got the details:

Signature: jM3ucEgmEBVW2vwoZcj7RhhrnXWqQyP8kYqTCEbf8k3fhB1yMXWEdYrvukdkTL469uCboP3X2QkHxvx m7yThEpg
Reference: 2CEL1bL5oTHNEUfNzLFWcVtrrQSMtN3QgoSFQ6d3kNsyfSqk7DVa9ke7W4KdnLrjatkdi1QqaW9MBjz 91BAyYaDq
Timestamp: 14.10.2014 22:03:01
Sender: QfRxiLmmegTe8JZM2q2tWotEJHCXqMRtgf
Recipient: QWqMo7QxN6Hnq6nCMWxDZg4Mt98mmGSrsM
Amount: 4997930.37060700
Fee: 1.00000000
Confirmations: 2

there are only 2 confirmations since yesterday , is this possible?

Thank you for your help!
There are not only 2 confirmations. It's at 283 confirmations right now according to blockchain. You need to recover your previous 2m which you consider lost. You donated them to exchanges. It's your right (and duty) to retrieve them. As for these 5m, poloniex has them but they are facing problems. Contact them, but be aware they will not do anything now as they are only blaming qora and not themselves. They are holding my qora for more than a week now. They are pratically handing the entire trading qora market to bter with such attitudes.

I just opened a ticket and they say they are waiting for the qora devs to solve the wallet issue. like you said, they are blaming qora... so i will wait.

yeahh, my deposit is showing at the deposit window with 0 confirmations.The 2m are gone from the blockexplorer. I cannot find the tx, but i'm 100% sure that it was there 3 weeks ago. At least i will get the 5m back.

Well if you withdrew from an exchange, it should have the transaction history even if it didnt hit the block explorer right?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:07:08 AM

is the AE from qora the same hot as the AE from nxt?

It's hotter than fire. It burnsssss

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:44:55 AM

Desperate bagholder detected!

Hi klee!   Smiley

Lol. Klee! Nice to see you around. Get in qora while you can!!
Kiss
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:01:09 AM

Desperate bagholder detected!

Hi klee!   Smiley

Lol. Klee! Nice to see you around. Get in qora while you can!!
Kiss

Welcome  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: