Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:16:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176696 times)
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:12:43 AM

Well its not people "investing" that crypto currency (especially bitcoin) needs, success of a crypto shouldn't ever be about its price vs USD or how much ROI people can make, it should be about how useful they are as a currency.

Let's just say mass adoption of bitcoin (or any crypto), probably wouldn't be helped much by reports of hackers forking coins, ddossing pools, or trying to extort devs for money.

Just like the constant reports of robbery, drugs, illegal arms trade, organsied crime, banks going bust, have hindered the mass adoption of USD  Roll Eyes

and btc exchanges going bust theres really no benifit for mass adoption they will stick with usd, and no need for the mass to switch to btc/altcoins as its getting more n more like usd with people (this thread) trying to control shit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
micryon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 01:32:25 AM

Just like the constant reports of robbery, drugs, illegal arms trade, organsied crime, banks going bust, have hindered the mass adoption of USD  Roll Eyes

Okay... now you are just arguing for argument sake.. it's a clear fact that exchange failures due to hacking are the direct cause of much of our mutual crypto currency wealth decrease over the past few months... This was just a completely illogical retort.

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:38:46 AM

Okay... now you are just arguing for argument sake.. it's a clear fact that exchange failures due to hacking are the direct cause of much of our mutual crypto currency wealth decrease over the past few months... This was just a completely illogical retort.

Not at all, just tired of people acting like their buying of btc actual means something in the grand scheme of things, in which it doesn't.
I've never been in favor of exchanging cryptos for fiat (and don't do so myself)...kinda defeats the whole purpose, just leaves cryptos as a fake fiat trading token.

Possibly illogical for most newbies here as they are forever trapped in the fiat mindset, and only come here for the fiat.
mgburks77

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:10:51 AM

Well its not people "investing" that crypto currency (especially bitcoin) needs, success of a crypto shouldn't ever be about its price vs USD or how much ROI people can make, it should be about how useful they are as a currency.

Let's just say mass adoption of bitcoin (or any crypto), probably wouldn't be helped much by reports of hackers forking coins, ddossing pools, or trying to extort devs for money.

that also undermines the anti-altcoin argument
elrapido80

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:35:45 AM

i'm not talking to you, about you or about one particular coin. Oh you are that obsessed HK coin troll all i have to say is
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Haha.. Never mind.. Yes.. I am obsessed to do something on this HKC shitcoin .. LOL   Grin Grin Grin Grin
It's kinda funny though, a shitcoin like HKC for a shit city like HK.
micryon

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 02:55:54 AM

Not at all, just tired of people acting like their buying of btc actual means something in the grand scheme of things, in which it doesn't.
I've never been in favor of exchanging cryptos for fiat (and don't do so myself)...kinda defeats the whole purpose, just leaves cryptos as a fake fiat trading token.

Possibly illogical for most newbies here as they are forever trapped in the fiat mindset, and only come here for the fiat.

You are implying that only fiat exchange price was the only thing hurt by the mt.gox collapse when in reality it's absolute NOT.  In "the grand scheme of things", it has hurt the adoption of the crypto currencies in general..

I don't know if you have any friends outside of this world.. but just talk to them about it.. and ask them how they feel about bitcoins.  Most of them wouldn't touch the stuff. 

TBH, it feels like you are just being defensive for no good reason now... if you misspoke just say so.. don't try to get all defensive above it by being even more illogical and trying to defend your position by throwing out the "newbies" argument.  Everyone misspeaks some stupid shit sometimes.. it's o.k...

cryptobuddy

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:11:47 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 03:27:43 AM by cryptobuddy

Hey Mr. Crazy, I was wondering how long it'd take you to find this thread. Anyway, the wallet image you posted in that thread was either doctored, or you had the wrong wallet, as it definitely looked different than the real one. I believe someone in that thread also showed mining addresses which couldn't have been coingen.

Last night I just found out the issue of "Bitcoin" label on the HKC wallet. What I found that for Windows 8.1, it showed up as Bitcoin; for Windows 8.0 it showed as HongKongCoin.

Regardless whether I used the wrong wallet or not,

the FACT is all HongKongCoin wallet addresses starting with "1", same as all other Coingen Coin.

Could you deny this FACT?

In the ann thread, I believe someone did, by showing addresses starting with a '2'. I think they also stated something about how the wallet logo starts up, as it is different than how coingen does it -- although I don't recall the details.

Here is my new evidence for Coingen Coins and HKC all have wallet addresses starting with "1".

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:27:53 AM

I don't know if you have any friends outside of this world.. but just talk to them about it.. and ask them how they feel about bitcoins.  Most of them wouldn't touch the stuff.  

This is what I find hilarious about this whole drama. All the naive Aspies who spew venom at Altcoins are in the same exact boat, a shadowy mysterious developer who won't reveal himself, distrust by the general public that what they are running is a pyramid scheme, attacking alts for "having no infrastructure" or "wide merchant acceptance" when neither does Bitcoin really (sorry but a shitty little wordpress storefront selling giftcards and GPUs doesn't count as "wide" merchant acceptance in my book), and a majority of the coin wealth owned by an elite few (the top 1% of bitcoin holders hold 80% of them, and here we think a 1% premine for a developer is greed).

Mark Karpeles and Charlie Schrem did more to betray the trust of crypto in the eyes of the general public then anyone and they were "one of the boys" around here and put on a pedestal. Most people who even have the vaguest idea of what Bitcoin is have no idea what Litecoin is and certainly have no clue about alt coins, so to blame alts for the state of crypto is disingenuous.

I think what really upsets some of the "old guard" but that they won't admit to, is they are upset that many noobies are not wanting to pay the $500-$1000 "tax" to buy a bitcoin and join their elite club and instead are gambling on these penny stock coins hoping to get rich. Well guess what fellas, you created this madness when you yourselves speculated Bitcoin from dollars and cents to $1000 a coin almost overnight (Litecoins rise was even more meteoric and questionably boosted in only days) What did you think would happen but attract a new breed of investors looking to get rich quick like you did?
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:29:06 AM

I don't know if you have any friends outside of this world.. but just talk to them about it.. and ask them how they feel about bitcoins.  Most of them wouldn't touch the stuff.  

That reminds me of something that occurred to me right after the Mt. Gox thing,  when a friend asked me if I could tell her what a bitcoin was, as she didn't really understand how they worked. Her thought was was they were close to worthless, due to an article she read about the failing exchange.

And around that same time I recall seeing a political cartoon or two, all portraying bitcoins as being worthless and also in a way making fun of people trying to use them. Of course it wasn't true, but perception was hurt a ton by Gox.

Which was the argument I was trying to make earlier. Even if you exclude effects on price, public acceptance is much more difficult when all of this shady stuff happens.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:36:04 AM

This is what I find hilarious about this whole drama. All the naive Aspies who spew venom at Altcoins are in the same exact boat, a shadowy mysterious developer who won't reveal himself, distrust by the general public that what they are running is a pyramid scheme, attacking alts for "having no infrastructure" or "wide merchant acceptance" when neither does Bitcoin really (sorry but a shitty little wordpress storefront selling giftcards and GPUs doesn't count as "wide" merchant acceptance in my book), and a majority of the coin wealth owned by an elite few (the top 1% of bitcoin holders hold 80% of them, and here we think a 1% premine for a developer is greed).

Really nice post ...

I haven't been into cryptos very long, but this does bring up a question I've always had. Why is a 1% premine considered bad? Is it considered poor form for the developer to profit in any way?

I just find it a bizarre notion personally. If a premine is gigantic and cashed out entirely by the dev, or promised to be used for promotion, yet isn't -- I can see why people would look at it as if the dev is scamming someone. But if it's a reasonable amount, who cares? I mean, why is it wrong for a developer to profit at all from a small premine? I never quite got that.
micryon

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 03:39:19 AM

That reminds me of something that occurred to me right after the Mt. Gox thing,  when a friend asked me if I could tell her what a bitcoin was, as she didn't really understand how they worked. Her thought was was they were close to worthless, due to an article she read about the failing exchange.

Yep.. I have the same experiences.. talking with friends who basically told me "bitcoin is beta", doesn't it still have a lot of security problems?  After me trying to convince them how awesome of a concept it is. etc..

I don't even know why we are arguing on this thread, we're all on the same side here.. all of us want to see cryptos gain wide adoption and mainstream.. change the world ,etc.  Its a community that should welcome noobs, not look down on them.  Help people get involved, understand this stuff.. have fun with it.  

Anyways, I'm out.. back to promoting.. www.planetdollar.org on facebook! Smiley  Oh yeah, my coin shouldn't fit the criteria.. actually if you look at the code PDR is < 0.1% premine.. Cheesy   Or .. maybe do target my coin, might get a bit more publicity that way.. hehe. 

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:47:05 AM

Really nice post ...

I haven't been into cryptos very long, but this does bring up a question I've always had. Why is a 1% premine considered bad? Is it considered poor form for the developer to profit in any way?

I just find it a bizarre notion personally. If a premine is gigantic and cashed out entirely by the dev, or promised to be used for promotion, yet isn't -- I can see why people would look at it as if the dev is scamming someone. But if it's a reasonable amount, who cares? I mean, why is it wrong for a developer to profit at all from a small premine? I never quite got that.

Things can be deceiving ....1% sounds small, but some devs gear the block scaling and timing so that 1% can be as much as every single miner can mine combined for months. Then because their 1% is such a huge proportion of the actual minted coins around they can do huge damage to the price and control the market.

GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 04:13:28 AM

Really nice post ...

Things can be deceiving ....1% sounds small, but some devs gear the block scaling and timing so that 1% can be as much as every single miner can mine combined for months. Then because their 1% is such a huge proportion of the actual minted coins around they can do huge damage to the price and control the market.

i have seen a coin where the guy was claiming 0 premining having for the first block or first 10 blocks anyway around 1000000 coins where the next blocks were 500 Cheesy
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:35:25 AM

lets take some shit coins down already guys.. they are going to think we're all talk  Undecided

I'm sure you are well aware of the reason the action hasn't started yet -- they are waiting to see who pays the extortion.

Are you worried that you're not going to get your cut?

i have refused kickbacks endlessly in front of people on IRC or various chat box and even via pm here at the forum soooooooo many times.
the pattern is in the last year or so i have bitched about scam coins then a random new user pops up offering me free coins.
me no.. other guys maybe yeah, i wouldn't doubt it but they don't speak for all of us.. don't put this extortion crap on me buddy !

this problem we're discussing here that the guy said earlier we need moderators about or the other guy(s) who said it's boring
is a glaring symbol of what has happened.. and that we have witnessed humanity reach a lower level.
this has all wound up being a loud and bright siren call to scammers across the globe.
they have no morals and no limits and if there is any way to get coins / money they will do it.. no matter what "it" is..
and just like we are seeing here they will just.. keep.. making.. excuses.

And i agree with that guy earlier who said exchanges should be added.. but that would be damn near all of them lol
Adding a scam coin is support.. just like pool operators adding a coin that is support too.
They do it for fee's etc or their friends made the cloned premine coin etc etc

It's a den of thieves and don't expect a corrupt lying scamming thief to be honest in any way shape or form they are snakes slithering around in the shadows.
Ever caught a thief stealing from you and their first instinct is to aggressively attack you and accuse you of stealing from them ? lol
at least they are dumb.. these scammers are not in the same league as many of us ..they have the intelligence of a sack of shit
and the reason they scam is because we made it too easy for them and because they are too stupid to know how to make money in a legit way or just lazy..

are we going to keep making it easy for them ?
there was a time here at this forum where they had to actually try.. now they don't even bother.. they KNOW they will get their coin added to the exchange
or maybe the exchange staff are making most of these coins now ? i know they have had a lot of involvement in the past,
so who knows maybe they started doing that more.. wouldn't surprise me.. i don't trust any of them at all and have 1,000 stories and proof of their corruption.
And i am not just speaking about Cryptsy but ALL the exchanges they all have a lot of really bad stains on their records.
This is where being here for a year or two comes into play regardless of that jerk in here before saying it didn't matter.. hell yeah it does.. why ?
It allows you to more accurately asses the risks and after all isn't that what most of this is all about, investment of money ?
don't you wanna know the risk before handing over your cash ? Is it too much to even simply ask WHO your giving your cash too ?

This crypto scene has spawned a whole new age of corruption on the internet. We are witnessing the birth of a whole new scale of immorality i think.
It's disgusting.. and no don't pin the bullshit on me, when some other guy tries to extort money or sum shit.. my track record is clean.
And i am here talking because i want my scene cleaned up.. and yes it is MY scene and not the scammers.. they tried to take over but i 'm not having it.
They need to leave and the scammer puppets etc defending the dumb garbage can leave too.. fuck off scum bags your not wanted on the internet.. LEAVE !
Get out of MY crypto scene !
dude are you on amphetamines or something? Tongue i have add and i find difficult to read your HUGE comments! Probably its my problem and i am making this comment just for joke. But you know tl;dr!!!

P.S. Seriously i cant read it. I dont have the concentration and will to read all this on an internet forum! I dont know but i had to write this comment!

and you make my point.. i fight for guys like you who don't read the paragraphs on new coins that you should and just click download..
i try and put pressure on shit coins because people like you with no attention span simply see a new coin ANN and start twitching
and then the ADD kicks in and then start mining flash-mining what ever shit coin comes along with out giving it any thought.

i don't want to pick on people but a lot of people in crypto are little kids and teenagers with little intelligence or life experience,
Kids are hyper and suffer from ADD symptoms and if it isn't a flashing bright Fischer Price Windows 8 tile or if they can't tap and swipe it in under a second. hashtag #amazing
they start getting angry and usually post a classic snotty one liner.. no more than that because they don't have the skills to find anything more than 1 line to type out.
they aren't smart enough.
You guys realize half these coins could be posted by a 12 yr old kid.. starting a planetary currency to replace the dollar.. put that into perspective lol

I'm not going to dumb down what i say.. just accuse me of posting "rants" and keep scrolling Wink

so buddy if i was on Meth or something i wouldn't be able to sit here and focus on typing all this out Wink
I know my comments are long.. sorry guys but a lot of people rudely bitch about it so i might as well do it on purpose just to piss them off then LOL
plus i try and keep things entertaining, interesting / thoughtful and i read other peoples comments that are long too myself.

edit:
LOL @ the guy below me.. SEE LOLOL
snotty one liner..

oh and by the way congrats on going after me personally and completely avoiding the topic at hand........ classic.
that is what morons do..

FUD first & ask questions later™
dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:38:33 AM

Are you on uppers, or not?
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 06:48:39 AM

lets take some shit coins down already guys.. they are going to think we're all talk  Undecided

I'm sure you are well aware of the reason the action hasn't started yet -- they are waiting to see who pays the extortion.

Are you worried that you're not going to get your cut?

i have refused kickbacks endlessly in front of people on IRC or various chat box and even via pm here at the forum soooooooo many times.
the pattern is in the last year or so i have bitched about scam coins then a random new user pops up offering me free coins.
me no.. other guys maybe yeah, i wouldn't doubt it but they don't speak for all of us.. don't put this extortion crap on me buddy !

this problem we're discussing here that the guy said earlier we need moderators about or the other guy(s) who said it's boring
is a glaring symbol of what has happened.. and that we have witnessed humanity reach a lower level.
this has all wound up being a loud and bright siren call to scammers across the globe.
they have no morals and no limits and if there is any way to get coins / money they will do it.. no matter what "it" is..
and just like we are seeing here they will just.. keep.. making.. excuses.

And i agree with that guy earlier who said exchanges should be added.. but that would be damn near all of them lol
Adding a scam coin is support.. just like pool operators adding a coin that is support too.
They do it for fee's etc or their friends made the cloned premine coin etc etc

It's a den of thieves and don't expect a corrupt lying scamming thief to be honest in any way shape or form they are snakes slithering around in the shadows.
Ever caught a thief stealing from you and their first instinct is to aggressively attack you and accuse you of stealing from them ? lol
at least they are dumb.. these scammers are not in the same league as many of us ..they have the intelligence of a sack of shit
and the reason they scam is because we made it too easy for them and because they are too stupid to know how to make money in a legit way or just lazy..

are we going to keep making it easy for them ?
there was a time here at this forum where they had to actually try.. now they don't even bother.. they KNOW they will get their coin added to the exchange
or maybe the exchange staff are making most of these coins now ? i know they have had a lot of involvement in the past,
so who knows maybe they started doing that more.. wouldn't surprise me.. i don't trust any of them at all and have 1,000 stories and proof of their corruption.
And i am not just speaking about Cryptsy but ALL the exchanges they all have a lot of really bad stains on their records.
This is where being here for a year or two comes into play regardless of that jerk in here before saying it didn't matter.. hell yeah it does.. why ?
It allows you to more accurately asses the risks and after all isn't that what most of this is all about, investment of money ?
don't you wanna know the risk before handing over your cash ? Is it too much to even simply ask WHO your giving your cash too ?

This crypto scene has spawned a whole new age of corruption on the internet. We are witnessing the birth of a whole new scale of immorality i think.
It's disgusting.. and no don't pin the bullshit on me, when some other guy tries to extort money or sum shit.. my track record is clean.
And i am here talking because i want my scene cleaned up.. and yes it is MY scene and not the scammers.. they tried to take over but i 'm not having it.
They need to leave and the scammer puppets etc defending the dumb garbage can leave too.. fuck off scum bags your not wanted on the internet.. LEAVE !
Get out of MY crypto scene !
dude are you on amphetamines or something? Tongue i have add and i find difficult to read your HUGE comments! Probably its my problem and i am making this comment just for joke. But you know tl;dr!!!

P.S. Seriously i cant read it. I dont have the concentration and will to read all this on an internet forum! I dont know but i had to write this comment!

and you make my point.. i fight for guys like you who don't read the paragraphs on new coins that you should and just click download..
i try and put pressure on shit coins because people like you with no attention span simply see a new coin ANN and start twitching
and then the ADD kicks in and then start mining flash-mining what ever shit coin comes along with out giving it any thought.

i don't want to pick on people but a lot of people in crypto are little kids and teenagers with little intelligence or life experience,
Kids are hyper and suffer from ADD symptoms and if it isn't a flashing bright Fischer Price Windows 8 tile or if they can't tap and swipe it in under a second. hashtag #amazing
they start getting angry and usually post a classic snotty one liner.. no more than that because they don't have the skills to find anything more than 1 line to type out.
they aren't smart enough.
You guys realize half these coins could be posted by a 12 yr old kid.. starting a planetary currency to replace the dollar.. put that into perspective lol

I'm not going to dumb down what i say.. just accuse me of posting "rants" and keep scrolling Wink

so buddy if i was on Meth or something i wouldn't be able to sit here and focus on typing all this out Wink
I know my comments are long.. sorry guys but a lot of people rudely bitch about it so i might as well do it on purpose just to piss them off then LOL
plus i try and keep things entertaining, interesting / thoughtful and i read other peoples comments that are long too myself.

edit:
LOL @ the guy below me.. SEE LOLOL
snotty one liner..

oh and by the way congrats on going after me personally and completely avoiding the topic at hand........ classic.
that is what morons do..

Dont get mad at me Sad I seriously just told that only because of your long posts! I dont go after you personally!

P.S. Amphetamines arent meth! And you actually talk a lot and write a lot with them! Wink
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:56:16 AM

Mark Karpeles and Charlie Schrem did more to betray the trust of crypto in the eyes of the general public then anyone and they were "one of the boys" around here and put on a pedestal. Most people who even have the vaguest idea of what Bitcoin is have no idea what Litecoin is and certainly have no clue about alt coins, so to blame alts for the state of crypto is disingenuous.

I think what really upsets some of the "old guard" but that they won't admit to, is they are upset that many noobies are not wanting to pay the $500-$1000 "tax" to buy a bitcoin and join their elite club and instead are gambling on these penny stock coins hoping to get rich. Well guess what fellas, you created this madness when you yourselves speculated Bitcoin from dollars and cents to $1000 a coin almost overnight (Litecoins rise was even more meteoric and questionably boosted in only days) What did you think would happen but attract a new breed of investors looking to get rich quick like you did?

Enjoyed this post. Will read again.

I confess I gamble with pennycoins too because I wanna hit it big as well.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:12:13 AM

pyramid schemes ripping people off is just as bad don't *try down playing it to defend draining noobs and idiots dry for all their money.
playing dumb and playing little games.. as usual. stop making excuses for bad behavior.

the ddos crap is maybe one comment i still have not even seen and yet you guys trying to defend scam coins keep harping on it.. same with extortion.
in case you haven't noticed i have been here non stop reading all the replies and i never seen any ddos or extortion threats.
so cooking that crap up and pushing it along is your best excuse for bad behavior you can think of ?
listen up..
two wrongs don't make a right.. so even if someone did say shit like that so fucking what.. we are ALL not condoning that. (like you are implying endlessly)
if anything a few of us have simply stated forking some of these coins would be helpful to deter them from mass spamming them hourly.. every fucking day !
for the love of fucking god scumbags quit defending this stupid crap and squirming to make stupid excuses.. your all full of shit period .
and yeah we see through your dumb crap too.. it's not working, your not convincing anyone,
so your wasting your time and digging your self a grave.. making yourselves look bad.

hey corrupt scammers.. guess what ? people are free to come here and say anything they want.. try this on for size.
I declare here and now i want to put coin spammers to death and make a skin suit out of them so i can wear it and feel pretty Smiley
i guess that means we're all a bunch of skin suit wearers now eh ? what are you going to do about it scammers ?
eat a fucking dick you pathetic douche bags lol

bottom line, cry and whine but watch your back. Your coin may be forked etc.. ya never know lol
and if that happens maybe people will reconsider mining a scammy coin or investing in them etc.
if your not invested in scam coins then mind your own business.. us taking them down should make no difference to you at all Wink
Sound familiar ? get it ?
Tired of homeless bums living on my lawn lowering my property values and neighbors telling me to ignore them they are doing no harm.. digging around in the garbage etc.

Time for Operation Shit Coin clean up !

FUD first & ask questions later™
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:49:53 AM

I think most the old guard want cryptos to succeed in what ever form evolves (obvious theres also many btc fanbois who'd never set foot in this section), but simply don't want to see alts turn into a scam feast.

Similarly when btc hit $5 this forum suddenly became full of scams and scamers its nothing new and many of us learnt our lessons back then.

Pretty simple alt currencies YES scams NO.
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:58:24 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 09:17:55 AM by cryptobuddy

If the paid moderators at BitCoinTalk and the forum administration don't care about this issue, why should we?

Miners are GETTING BURNED every day now, over and over. With pain comes learning.

Today all the launches are heading for flames. Before long people will point their hash at established coins with communities.

Concentrate on making your own favorite altcoins better instead of expecting miracles.

Improve your services and push crypto-currency forward. That's the way to do it.

Why Majorminers suddenly becoming a "Saint" here?

He is the guy pretending to be the "Bittrex team" in Bitcointalk forum. He is a great supporter of shitcoin, i.e., HKC, which is a coingen coin.

He has admitted that he is a wolf. See his post as following:

Actually I'm a wolf in wolf's clothing - that's why I recognize other wolves immediately. You're a 'Lone Wolf' Lil Buddy. Everybody has heard your side of the story.

But the reality shows that the HKC market on Bittrex is firming up VERY nicely for a new altcoin. The market gets to decide - and the market has decide you're full of crap and that Team HongKongCoin is beating the hell out of Team AntiHongKongCoin.

Now I hear you're even censoring comments in your threads! You've outdone yourself  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: