Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆🥇 MALUBIT.com🥇🏆 - ⚽🏀🏒Bitcoin Sports Betting  (Read 7829 times)
LEVSKI7

Activity: 502
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 03:39:18 PM

scam squared

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malubit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

MALUBIT.com - Bitcoin Sports Betting

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 03:43:52 PM

Can you please provide me your withdrawal ID so I can look into it. Because we are communicating with our customers on email.
And your username does not match any name in our system.

█████  ██    ★   MALUBIT.com   ★   Bitcoin Sports Betting   ★    ██  █████
[   Bitcoin Live Sports Betting   ]   [   Receive 10% Cashback!   ]
LEVSKI7

Activity: 502
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 03:48:46 PM

Upon checking your account and messages, you have violated our terms and conditions and therefore your account is closed by the company. The restriction can not be lifted.

you can't even think of a reason to close your account. your account is closed 15 minutes after posting
radex90

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 03:51:15 PM

forum is made for people to communicate, to share experience and to find conclusion is malubit just regular or new level of fraud and stupidity

i vote for option 2

ceterum censeo, malubit esse delandam
SSCEZAR

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 04:05:00 PM

hope no one is stupid anymore to deposit money here

they should be closed and placed as high risk. It looks like they only have one active user Grin

malubit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 04:43:52 PM

@LEVSKI7

We have located your account
The matter regarding your account and withdrawal have been resolved. The next time I want to advise you to communicate on the Email if you have any issues, and not on this forum. You see that this can lead to miscommunication (specially when users are using different usernames on the forum comparing to our website).
Your account was investigated because of the complaints you made, and we had a user in our system with more or less the same username that you use.
However, I want to inform you that your account is active now and your withdrawal is also processed.
Please check if you have received it in your wallet.

There is a reason we ask customers to communicate to us on the helpdesk, and not on the forum.
As you can see, it avoids problems and miscommunication.

nikica99

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 05:00:46 PM

@LEVSKI7

The matter regarding your account and withdrawal have been resolved. The next time I want to advise you to communicate on the Email if you have any issues, and not on this forum. You see that this can lead to miscommunication (specially when users are using different usernames on the forum comparing to our website).
Your account was investigated because of the complaints you made, and we had a user in our system with more or less the same username that you use.
However, I want to inform you that your account is active now and your withdrawal is also processed.

There is a reason we ask customers to communicate to us on the helpdesk, and not on the forum.

When will you solve problems with mine and CEZAR's accounts?!
elabor77

Activity: 268
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 05:12:06 PM

Russian KHL
Admiral Vladivostok - Barys Nur-Sultan
MATCH RESULT
Your pick: Admiral Vladivostok
I do not make this bet for fairness, wrong odds
barbaron

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 05:35:29 PM

Russian KHL
MATCH RESULT

Hi malubit,

Can You please confirm the odds Admiral Vladivostok  2.75 are proper or not?

Thank You!
elabor77

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 05:51:24 PM

Russian KHL
MATCH RESULT

Hi malubit,

Can You please confirm the odds Admiral Vladivostok  2.75 are proper or not?

Thank You!
don't bet this game, the odds are huge
barbaron

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 05:55:39 PM

don't bet this game, the odds are huge
[/quote]

Mate, do You mean, that in case of Admiral win the game, bets will be voided by malubit?

I am waiting for official confirmation from malubit.
Thank You!
malubit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 06:06:07 PM

I just was going to write that we have adjusted the odds to the right numbers.
Usually this should not happen, but as we were updating some things in our system, it would be technically possible that this happens. However every bet that you pace will be checked by our team, and if for some reasons the corrects odds would not be displayed, our helpdesk will always contact you.

I also want to add that we never void bets after a game has finished. Even if it is in the favour of a customer, we take our responsibility. But actually I do not understand why everything is escalated on the forum, and not in the email. I answered some questions and requests here, but now it keeps on going and going. We have decided not to repay on cases anymore via the forum here, and only reply on our support team.

If you have any questions or comments, we can be reached on helpdesk support on our site/email.

radex90

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 08:02:23 PM

then lock this thread
even better delete it
even better wait to be found...
SSCEZAR

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 01:14:17 AM

I just was going to write that we have adjusted the odds to the right numbers.
Usually this should not happen, but as we were updating some things in our system, it would be technically possible that this happens. However every bet that you pace will be checked by our team, and if for some reasons the corrects odds would not be displayed, our helpdesk will always contact you.

I also want to add that we never void bets after a game has finished. Even if it is in the favour of a customer, we take our responsibility. But actually I do not understand why everything is escalated on the forum, and not in the email. I answered some questions and requests here, but now it keeps on going and going. We have decided not to repay on cases anymore via the forum here, and only reply on our support team.

If you have any questions or comments, we can be reached on helpdesk support on our site/email.

I also want to add that we never void bets after a game has finished. Even if it is in the favour of a customer, we take our responsibility.

glave cu da vam polomim .

vidimo se uskoro

malubit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 07:10:09 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2020, 11:16:32 AM by mprep

@SSECZAR
We never void bets for Pre match games. This was the answer related to the question for games that were pre match for betting. In your cases, bets were voided because they were from live games where because of a displaying problem in the first few days, you placed bets on outcomes that were already known.
And in your cases we also voided bets that you have lost, which resulted that this money was not deducted from your account.
Furthermore, you are only talking rude and threatening us, we can not take people like you serious with a lot of disrespect.

I also want to let people know that we can also offer markets on requests!
Just send us an email or PM here, if you want to bet on a market/game that is not available on our website, and we will add this game or market from your choice with the corresponding odds.

SSCEZAR

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 08:39:15 AM

@SSECZAR
We never void bets for Pre match games. This was the answer related to the question for games that were pre match for betting. In your cases, bets were voided because they were from live games where because of a displaying problem in the first few days, you placed bets on outcomes that were already known.
And in your cases we also voided bets that you have lost, which resulted that this money was not deducted from your account.
Furthermore, you are only talking rude and threatening us, we can not take people like you serious with a lot of disrespect.

Don't lie to people. People have documented everything in previous posts. And of course no one else will register with your site, people are not stupid. you can try to cover up old posts, but I won't give it to you.

Drago mi je da razumete sta pisem, vidimo se uskoro.
malubit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 12:51:56 PM

Tonight the NBA will continue again. The Houston Rockets will be huge favourite, can the Knicks turn the tables?

The Houston Rockets will play against the New York Knicks.
Pre match betting available via this link
https://malubit.com/eng/events/39583

And of course also betting and live betting on all NBA matches available

elabor77

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 08:05:12 PM

On your site you declare that you pay within 30/60 minutes, but I see that it is a miracle if you pay after 21 hours. Frankly, I don't like this question
manosqq

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 08:47:25 PM

@LEVSKI7

You close his account and advise him to not post his situation here???
Malubit you are not serious....not serious at all.
If he didnt post his problem here probable his account and money would never reach him...

I am a gambler too but until now your site seems to me very suspicious.
radex90

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 10:20:07 PM

manos,

just now it became suspicious to you?

thats why they advise people not to write about their shit on the forum

so far only 1 guys supposedly had no issue about withdrawals, the same guy who advertise them on SBR forum

Ceterum censeo, malubit esse delandam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: