Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:34:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆🥇 MALUBIT.com🥇🏆 - ⚽🏀🏒Bitcoin Sports Betting  (Read 7829 times)
radex90

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 05:07:17 PM

lets talk some betting

malushit disappear in next 3 months - 1.15
malushit disappear in next 6 months - 1.10

total number of customers - less than 6 - 1.10

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 05:10:39 PM

Could you clarify this post, because at this point when it comes to Malubit the matter is clear. If there is a problem, it is possible that it concerns Sportsbit, and we do not want their problems to be discussed in this thread.
Thank you.
in this case I also did some sports betting.

If I'm wrong or make a mistake both from me and from a gambling site that I want to accuse, no, directly hit the thread by abusing.
I prefer to present the evidence of error, from which side is wrong.

I haven't found anything suspicious about the Malubit sports site, it's safe to play right now.

Returning to the intended user, I saw him crashing / attacking several gambling slots without providing evidence of harm to the user.

Proof:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5034453.msg46716022#msg46716022

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1458034.msg52187738#msg52187738

Many cases that I have found for some users in terms of dropping other gambling sites.

Note:
I do not trust an accuser with just talk, if not presented valid evidence.

For the Malubit gambling site, for now there is still the trust of many users who bet on it.

For Sportsbit site, you mean, he has his own thread to discuss it, there is no connection with Malubit, it is only as proof of my Referration.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 05:14:24 PM

lets talk some betting

malushit disappear in next 3 months - 1.15
malushit disappear in next 6 months - 1.10

total number of customers - less than 6 - 1.10

You are funny.

You can't give a single argument.
People like you should be completely removed from this community.
You only create a bad mood
... haatfuu

radex90

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 05:38:16 PM

@yurkovbot

I just point to other users arguments which army of bots try to hide

btw, for several days I am keeping eyes on number of bots online at same time
and it is always 0-1

elabor77

Activity: 268
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 07:39:57 PM

I don't have a habit of paying attention to trolls (especially if they are paid by bookmakers).
You will certainly never see me advertising bookmakers for a fee.
I am a bettor and my legitimate interests are opposite to the legitimate interests of bookmakers.
So as a customer, you will always see me giving my positive and negative opinions towards bookmakers, because the comparison between bookmakers and customers must always be honest and fair.
That my attitude is correct is demonstrated by Malubit, who collected my observations, changing articles 16 & 17 of the terms and conditions (wrong quotas)
malubit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

MALUBIT.com - Bitcoin Sports Betting

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 08:00:21 PM

@elabor

We always highly value customer feedback and always do our utmost to optimise the customer experience. You had indicated good points which we have clarified in the general terms and conditions, so that this provides more clarity to the customer.
Thanks again for the feedback.

█████  ██    ★   MALUBIT.com   ★   Bitcoin Sports Betting   ★    ██  █████
[   Bitcoin Live Sports Betting   ]   [   Receive 10% Cashback!   ]
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 10:47:49 AM

I don't have a habit of paying attention to trolls (especially if they are paid by bookmakers).
I am a bettor and my legitimate interests are opposite to the legitimate interests of bookmakers.
So as a customer, you will always see me giving my positive and negative opinions towards bookmakers, because the comparison between bookmakers and customers must always be honest and fair.
That my attitude is correct is demonstrated by Malubit, who collected my observations, changing articles 16 & 17 of the terms and conditions (wrong quotas)

Objectivity is the most important thing. I have read your posts and they are both positive and negative. But the most important thing is that they are honest.

And out of curiosity - what do you bet most often?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 01:19:22 PM

Is Malubit considering the option of betting on the Bitcoin price?
elabor77

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 01:40:43 PM

Objectivity is the most important thing. I have read your posts and they are both positive and negative. But the most important thing is that they are honest.

Thank you. My favorite sports are Ice Hockey, American football & soccer
malubit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

MALUBIT.com - Bitcoin Sports Betting

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2020, 01:51:35 PM

Elabor, we have plenty of matches now for NHL betting pre match:

https://malubit.com/eng/sports/11/226

█████  ██    ★   MALUBIT.com   ★   Bitcoin Sports Betting   ★    ██  █████
[   Bitcoin Live Sports Betting   ]   [   Receive 10% Cashback!   ]
Naficopa

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 01:53:29 PM

I mainly bet on football, but sometimes also tennis. Do you bet on single matches or do you make multi bets?

I don't know much about hockey, but I'll check these matches Wink
Thank you!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
elabor77

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 03:15:38 PM

I mainly bet on football, but sometimes also tennis. Do you bet on single matches or do you make multi bets?

I don't know much about hockey, but I'll check these matches Wink
Thank you!

I only love single bets, but bookmakers love everyone who bets multiple bets.
Naficopa

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 03:20:48 PM

Of course, bookmakers love everyone who that makes multi bets - after all, it is the combination with the greatest risk. Multi bets are often as risky as a lottery. The probability of surprise then is several times higher. Basically as many times as many matches we combine Smiley
However, once we manage to hit, the rewards are also much better Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
elabor77

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 03:32:26 PM

Of course, bookmakers love everyone who that makes multi bets - after all, it is the combination with the greatest risk. Multi bets are often as risky as a lottery. The probability of surprise then is several times higher. Basically as many times as many matches we combine Smiley
Anyway, now I don't have to bet, I have to stay still, because I'm losing a boat of money, I bet on the rise of the BTC by June of this year, but today I'm at a 35% loss.
Naficopa

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 04:16:38 PM

Anyway, now I don't have to bet, I have to stay still, because I'm losing a boat of money, I bet on the rise of the BTC by June of this year, but today I'm at a 35% loss.

Today BTC price is crashing! I predict drops until the end of March. The price increases in the second half of the year. At the end of the year, maybe even a new ATH.
It can still happen a lot, but in my opinion you will lose this bet. If the situation with coronavirus will not be controlled fast, it is unfortunately possible, that it will be even longer bear market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 05:26:25 PM

No love for All England badminton matches ? there is none right now on the site.  Tongue

I am on 20+ % loss right now as well, but halving is really the bet for it. Price usually increase after halving ( according to the data from last halving ) but it takes months could be a year after halving for bitcoin to actually increase in price

incase you need this https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

countdown shows 59 more days to halving
radex90

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 05:31:21 PM

fellow bots,

I am too on BTC boat, yet some people keep telling that this year halving was already priced in...

altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 05:32:09 PM

It's true that the NBA suspended season.
We already know that EURO 2020 will take place as planned. In the morning there were rumors that due to problems with the coronavirus, EURO 2020 it could be moved to 2021. Fortunately UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin explained that he did not intend to do anything and that the EURO 2020 will go ahead.

https://www.offtheball.com/sport/uefa-taking-coronavirus-seriously-confident-euro-2020-will-go-ahead-978249

We can bet!  Cheesy
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 06:03:31 PM

fellow bots,

I am too on BTC boat, yet some people keep telling that this year halving was already priced in...

For the last time, Im not a bot. Also no bot will be able to respond to your post differently each time. Some people might have different opinion however regarding the data from few last halving always shows that price will increase after halving

The problem is that when will it increase after the halving. Would be nice to bet on that
Naficopa

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 06:08:12 PM

I don't think halving is included in the current price. I think the increases will be after halving, just like after the previous two. However, this time the increases will not be as spectacular as before. ATH should be achieved, but it will not be thousands of percent like in 2017.

When exactly will price increases start? I think around September - October ..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: