Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:30:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆🥇 MALUBIT.com🥇🏆 - ⚽🏀🏒Bitcoin Sports Betting  (Read 7829 times)
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 08:51:00 PM

I am extremely pleased to report that I have reached an acceptable agreement with Malubit.

-sniped-

Thank you to both Malubit and to the board for their help.  Please do remember going forward that being a newbie posted here does not diminish the worth of what I have to share.

Good to see the dispute between you and the site has been solved. So far there has been few issue that has been solved , unlike what radex keep stating

As for the newbie's post, you just happen to post in the wrong time while there are some "newbie" that also post in here with their issue. Unlike you whom is cool headed about the issue , the other "newbie" seems to be abit more immature about their issue. That is why people dont take newbie posts seriously here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 09:11:08 PM

I am extremely pleased to report that I have reached an acceptable agreement with Malubit.

As I said before I enjoy playing there as they have a wonderful betting platform.

Most of you are not from the USA and likely do not understand the frustration of finding decent live betting sites for European sites.  

Aside from the issues that arose with my withdrawal I had found their support to be wonderful.  I think with this misunderstanding put aside we can move forward and enjoy a good relationship.

When I began posting here I had two goals.  First to be paid both what I deposited and what I won.  Secondly as I enjoy live betting to continue to be able to wager on their site.   I think that this agreement will allow me to fulfill both goals.  

Thank you to both Malubit and to the board for their help.  Please do remember going forward that being a newbie posted here does not diminish the worth of what I have to share.

Another case solved! This is a perfect example of how to handle such situations. The user is satisfied and this is the most important thing!

As for your rank, I won't be surprised if radex writes that it was all theater and you are an alt account of Malubit Wink
As for me, I fully believe you and I'm happy that everything ended as you expected.

Good luck in your betting!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 786

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 09:54:42 PM

As I said before I enjoy playing there as they have a wonderful betting platform.

Most of you are not from the USA and likely do not understand the frustration of finding decent live betting sites for European sites.  

Aside from the issues that arose with my withdrawal I had found their support to be wonderful.  I think with this misunderstanding put aside we can move forward and enjoy a good relationship.

When I began posting here I had two goals.  First to be paid both what I deposited and what I won.  Secondly as I enjoy live betting to continue to be able to wager on their site.   I think that this agreement will allow me to fulfill both goals.  

Another case solved! This is a perfect example of how to handle such situations. The user is satisfied and this is the most important thing!

As for your rank, I won't be surprised if radex writes that it was all theater and you are an alt account of Malubit Wink
As for me, I fully believe you and I'm happy that everything ended as you expected.

Good luck in your betting!

I'm impressed how the owner handle the situation and this is a plus score to the people who watch this thread and if this continue the site will grow for sure, but I will for now I will just spectate and add this on my watch list to see if this site is a good platform to play on.

Anyways good job malubit for resolving those existing issues.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
radex90

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 10:13:21 PM

malubit alt accs

you make me vomit when reading your post...
and never use andre acc anymore
so embarassing

@gatsby

good news

now, you shitty scamming bookie

resolve problems of barbaron, cezar, nikica...
malubit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

MALUBIT.com - Bitcoin Sports Betting

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2020, 10:24:31 PM

@ Nikica / radex90 / SlavoljubDelic
These accounts are all used by you.

We have been very clear towards you. I think this will not need any more explanation.

█████  ██    ★   MALUBIT.com   ★   Bitcoin Sports Betting   ★    ██  █████
[   Bitcoin Live Sports Betting   ]   [   Receive 10% Cashback!   ]
radex90

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 10:30:23 PM

I think it does

I am radex90, nothing more and nothing less than that

you are shitty scamming bookie with false accusations and stupid/arrogant behaving

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 11:14:09 PM

I think it does

I am radex90, nothing more and nothing less than that

you are shitty scamming bookie with false accusations and stupid/arrogant behaving

The only one who behaves arrogantly here is you!
With each subsequent post you confirm that you are only a paid account hired to slander this website.
Everyone can see it very clearly right now when you can't appreciate that malubit solves all issues professionally.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
elabor77

Activity: 268
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 11:54:22 AM

Hello,
On March 3, I requested a withdrawal of 56.50 MBTC ID 243
Today, after 4 days, I find that you refused the withdrawal without communicating the reason.
Today I made a new withdrawal request of 56.5 MBTC with ID 252.
I hope that my new request will be carried out quickly.
Sincerely
ImThour
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1512

Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 12:29:50 PM

The design and overall implementation kinda looks basic. Poor translation and the amount of Sports covered are way too less.
I am not sure what else I can comment or provide feedback on this. Also, many users are posting comments on Withdrawal issues.
YinShuiSiYuan

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 12:42:16 PM

The design and overall implementation kinda looks basic. Poor translation and the amount of Sports covered are way too less.
I am not sure what else I can comment or provide feedback on this. Also, many users are posting comments on Withdrawal issues.

As far as I'm concerned, I haven't seen many websites offering so many sports in "Live Betting" option. It's true that I bet mainly on popular sports, but I'm very curious about which sports, or options are you missing?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
gatsby60

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 01:25:37 PM

As far as I'm concerned, I haven't seen many websites offering so many sports in "Live Betting" option. It's true that I bet mainly on popular sports, but I'm very curious about which sports, or options are you missing?

I agree I am curious which sites have more live betting options.  The Antepost offerings are much improved from when I was betting there two weeks ago.  Still some erratic things like no Russia basketball this morning.   I think still a bit of work in process but headed in the right direction.

I would like to see these few payment issues with other users cleaned up.  I believe that they will be.  There is no point to steal a few thousand when the website has the potential to make millions honestly.   I think like with me just too much suspicion by both parties. 
malubit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 04:12:43 PM

We are going to start soon with the game in the serie A.. Atalanta Bergamo  VS Lazio!
Can Lazio maintain there form or wlll it be the Champons League revelation Atalanta Bergamo?

Live betting on this event available in about 60 minutes..

https://malubit.com/eng/live-betting

elabor77

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 04:18:51 PM

In over 20 years of betting, such a thing has never happened to me. They canceled my withdrawal request because they say that in the past (at least 10 days ago) he has bet on the wrong odds. A professional sportbook notifies customers before the game starts and no later than 10 days after the game is over.
Now they say that they were kind to me, instead of canceling my winning bets of more than 10 days ago, they turned my balance into a bonus to be played 5 times with odds equal or higher @ 1.85
I point out that if I notice the wrong odds, I don't bet and I warn the sportbook of the error, as I did in this topic
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5224028.260 post 269
ImThour
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1512

Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 04:22:30 PM

In over 20 years of betting, such a thing has never happened to me. They canceled my withdrawal request because they say that in the past (at least 10 days ago) he has bet on the wrong odds. A professional sportbook notifies customers before the game starts and no later than 10 days after the game is over.
Now they say that they were kind to me, instead of canceling my winning bets of more than 10 days ago, they turned my balance into a bonus to be played 5 times with odds equal or higher @ 1.85
I point out that if I notice the wrong odds, I don't bet and I warn the sportbook of the error, as I did in this topic
This needs to be shown on the front page. Do not fall for new websites with lucrative benefits to get scammed. :/
malubit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 04:31:23 PM

my balance into a bonus to be played 5 times with odds equal or higher @ 1.85

You warned us one time, but before you took huge advantage of the displaying from wrong odds.
We are transparent and honest t our customers, we expect this from the client side as well. You exploited the site/odds on purpose when there was maintanenance into our system.
You were 100% aware that you took the odds that were way to high and gain massive advantage from it.
We could also have decided to cancel all the bets, but since we want to be on good foot with our customers, we have decided that you can keep your winnings.
I think the solution is very reasonable to offer you the amount in bonus.

All your withdrawals have been processed(except the last one), even when you make complaints and trying to harm our reputation on the forum when your withdrawal was not processed fast enough.

elabor77

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 05:10:38 PM

my balance into a bonus to be played 5 times with odds equal or higher @ 1.85

You warned us one time, but before you took huge advantage of the displaying from wrong odds.
We are transparent and honest t our customers, we expect this from the client side as well. You exploited the site/odds on purpose when there was maintanenance into our system.
You were 100% aware that you took the odds that were way to high and gain massive advantage from it.
We could also have decided to cancel all the bets, but since we want to be on good foot with our customers, we have decided that you can keep your winnings.
I think the solution is very reasonable to offer you the amount in bonus.

All your withdrawals have been processed(except the last one), even when you make complaints and trying to harm our reputation on the forum when your withdrawal was not processed fast enough.

Dude, I urge you not to defame my reputation.
I have already shown that in the presence of wrong odds, I have notified you by email and publicly of the error.
I urge you not to behave provocatively against your customers. I note that Malubit didn't even thank me for reporting the altitude error, which I will never do again.
Finally, I note that my feedback is genuine positive and negative and that I am not your employee who is only required to shout the king alive
radex90

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 05:53:44 PM

(SIGH)
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 12:23:27 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2020, 10:26:44 AM by Naficopa

Dude, I urge you not to defame my reputation.
I have already shown that in the presence of wrong odds, I have notified you by email and publicly of the error.
I urge you not to behave provocatively against your customers. I note that Malubit didn't even thank me for reporting the altitude error, which I will never do again.
Finally, I note that my feedback is genuine positive and negative and that I am not your employee who is only required to shout the king alive

There are many unexplained transactions on the cryptocurrency market. People who are trying to make transactions in this market for the first time are exposed to a lot of possible frauds.
There it has already been written that this is the end for scammers.

You cannot expect Malubit to pay you any winnings you have made through a mistake on the website

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
malubit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 10:27:04 AM

In a few hours the clash from Manchester giants..

Manchester United vs Manchester City

Pre match betting available here:
https://malubit.com/eng/events/39090

And of course lots of live betting:
https://malubit.com/eng/live-betting

YinShuiSiYuan

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 06:12:55 PM

I am browsing the history of your posts, and it looks like you are very lucky to hit unlucky winnings.
If this is your career 20 years in gambling, then I must admit that it looks very suspicious.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: