Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:11:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆🥇 MALUBIT.com🥇🏆 - ⚽🏀🏒Bitcoin Sports Betting  (Read 7829 times)
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 06:38:31 PM

In a few hours the clash from Manchester giants..

Manchester United vs Manchester City

Lost 2 mbtc betting for manchester city to win the game. I am a fan of manchester United actually but I have no hope for them to win tonight's game  Grin so out of curiousity I tried to get something by betting for manchester city.

Bad decision happens sometimes I guess
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elabor77

Activity: 268
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 07:13:26 PM

In over 20 years of betting, such a thing has never happened to me. They canceled my withdrawal request because they say that in the past (at least 10 days ago) he has bet on the wrong odds. A professional sportbook notifies customers before the game starts and no later than 10 days after the game is over.
Now they say that they were kind to me, instead of canceling my winning bets of more than 10 days ago, they turned my balance into a bonus to be played 5 times with odds equal or higher @ 1.85
I point out that if I notice the wrong odds, I don't bet and I warn the sportbook of the error, as I did in this topic
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5224028.260 post 269

I am browsing the history of your posts, and it looks like you are very lucky to hit unlucky winnings.
If this is your career 20 years in gambling, then I must admit that it looks very suspicious.
I don't speak english and I use the google translator. If I understand correctly, do you think a winning bettor is suspect? Sorry, but I don't enjoy throwing my money away. Nobody has a sure method of winning by betting, so neither do I. But I consider betting, a competition between bookmakers and punters, which must be done honestly.
For this reason in 99% of cases I bet only in sportbooks that have state licenses.
gatsby60

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 07:49:25 PM

Lost 2 mbtc betting for manchester city to win the game. I am a fan of manchester United actually but I have no hope for them to win tonight's game  Grin so out of curiousity I tried to get something by betting for manchester city.

Bad decision happens sometimes I guess

I have been almost as cold this week as I was hot last week.  Worst I made a nice size bet on the NJ Devils in the NHL last night.  Went to bed thinking it was a winner.  Woke up this morning and saw it graded a loser.  Checked and I put the bet in for 1st period instead of full game by mistake. UGHH.
SSCEZAR

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 09:48:16 AM

I think it does

I am radex90, nothing more and nothing less than that

you are shitty scamming bookie with false accusations and stupid/arrogant behaving

The only one who behaves arrogantly here is you!
With each subsequent post you confirm that you are only a paid account hired to slander this website.
Everyone can see it very clearly right now when you can't appreciate that malubit solves all issues professionally.

What's wrong with you? have you read the posts since the beginning. these are ordinary scammers. don't use these scammers
malubit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

MALUBIT.com - Bitcoin Sports Betting

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 10:18:41 AM

The situation regarding SSCEZAR was solved. The money was available in your account and you were free to use it with betting. Because of your anger, you decided to continue threatening us day in day out.
However, if you wish to reopen your account, please send as an Email so we can resolve this matter for you and activate your account again.

█████  ██    ★   MALUBIT.com   ★   Bitcoin Sports Betting   ★    ██  █████
[   Bitcoin Live Sports Betting   ]   [   Receive 10% Cashback!   ]
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 10:47:22 AM

I think it does

you are shitty scamming bookie with false accusations and stupid/arrogant behaving

With each subsequent post you confirm that you are only a paid account hired to slander this website.
Everyone can see it very clearly right now when you can't appreciate that malubit solves all issues professionally.

What's wrong with you? have you read the posts since the beginning. these are ordinary scammers. don't use these scammers

I read very carefully whole thread and all issues were resolved very professionally.
Your behavior is starting to be funny. Your account has been described as one from the campaign against bookmakers. At this point it is very visible.
You are totally untrustable for me.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Naficopa

Merit: 516

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 10:56:02 AM

(SIGH)

One big thank you for your hard work. That you don't let these cheaters fool anyone else.
That this forum has more members like you and less of these paid ones. Bookies like this would go off immediately.

If radex90 is not your alt account (because everything points to it), it is just same scammer as you! Tell us how much you have been paid for this slander?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
SSCEZAR

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:11:37 AM

The situation regarding SSCEZAR was solved. The money was available in your account and you were free to use it with betting. Because of your anger, you decided to continue threatening us day in day out.
However, if you wish to reopen your account, please send as an Email so we can resolve this matter for you and activate your account again.

yes, and we are all idiots. when are you going to pay my btc?
SSCEZAR

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:19:08 AM

I think it does

I read very carefully whole thread and all issues were resolved very professionally.
Your behavior is starting to be funny. Your account has been described as one from the campaign against bookmakers. At this point it is very visible.

professionally Grin
see who pays you. you could say anything but professional. they won't pay out money, cancel all bets, send money to the wrong btc address (this was the best so far) i tape the wrong address out of my head.
very professional. even when i wanted to donate btc to charity. they didn't do that either.  
keyscore44
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:40:11 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2020, 12:22:32 PM by keyscore44

I think it does

professionally Grin
see who pays you. you could say anything but professional. they won't pay out money, cancel all bets, send money to the wrong btc address (this was the best so far) i tape the wrong address out of my head.
very professional. even when i wanted to donate btc to charity. they didn't do that either.  

If someone honestly won and entered the withdrawal address correctly, he will get the money.
Your case was complicated, but from what was said, it was solved:

The situation regarding SSCEZAR was solved.  

Just move on and stop spamming this thread.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
malubit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 11:51:20 AM

We have done our best to resolve the situation regarding user SSCEZAR.
However, this user refuses to send us an E-mail, which means that we cannot offer an appropriate solution to his problem and therefore cannot help him.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:53:24 AM

Guys, if you stop responding to these trolls, they will stop appearing here.

Pre match betting available here:
https://malubit.com/eng/events/39090

And of course lots of live betting:
https://malubit.com/eng/live-betting

Well, we could expect such a result. Manchester United have not lost in 10 matches, so it was  easy money for everyone who bet on their win. Everyone have to admit, that Manchester United is playing really well this season

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
radex90

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 12:31:43 PM

Scammers job is to scam

Honest people job is to prevent them

as long as you advertise yourself here I will have few words myself
trust me, I have 5 min per day to check whats going on here

Naficopa

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 12:49:48 PM

Scammers job is to scam

Honest people job is to prevent them

as long as you advertise yourself here I will have few words myself
trust me, I have 5 min per day to check whats going on here

If you were honest, you would admit that all issues have been resolved.
However, you won't admit it because you get money to slander this website. Everyone can see it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
elabor77

Activity: 268
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 02:05:05 PM

I hope you don't expect to receive the winnings you have obtained because of errors?
I have not bet on any wrong odds and I hope you are not a poor idiot
radex90

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 03:03:59 PM

malushit claims this
malushit claims that

after that they use their alt accounts to defend their decisions

not a single proof of playing/withdrawals from alt account users

your stupidity hurts

malubit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 03:19:52 PM

radex90 continues to deny that he has an account on Malubit.
However, Radex90 does have an account with us (2 accounts), and that is the reason that his account has been closed. It is very clear in the terms and conditions that it is not allowed to have duplicate accounts from the same IP address. Sharing an account through use at multiple locations is also not permitted.

Radex90 is known to our system in Malubit under the following user names
* Nikica
* SlavoljubDelic

We will never publish personal details on the forum of course.
The published names are only usernames.
Because of the respect and discretion our priority to our customer, we will not enclose the used IP address here in public.

Naficopa

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 03:26:16 PM

radex90 continues to deny that he has an account on Malubit.
However, Radex90 does have an account with us (2 accounts), and that is the reason that his account has been closed. It is very clear in the terms and conditions that it is not allowed to have duplicate accounts from the same IP address. Sharing an account through use at multiple locations is also not permitted.

Radex90 is known to our system in Malubit under the following user names
* Nikica
* SlavoljubDelic

We will never publish personal details on the forum of course.
The published names are only usernames.
Because of the respect and discretion our priority to our customer, we will not enclose the used IP address here in public.

I know that scammers often create multi accounts to cheat on referral programs and recommend their accounts to each other, but if you don't have a referral program, why do they create multi accounts? What do they need it for?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
malubit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 03:38:43 PM

We don't understand that either. We asked this user if he would like to submit a statement via E-mail, since 1 account was just active. The only form of an answer we received was a reproach that we were a scam site and that he wanted to drag us to court.
We want to help all customers and optimise user-friendliness, but radex90 seems to have completely different intentions.
If users refuse to communicate via the E-mail to solve problems, then we cannot do anything else.

@radex90: We want to ask you to contact us on E-mail and give us an explanation why you have choose to use multiple accounts. Then we can look into this and I am sure we will find a solution for your case so you can user your account again.

Naficopa

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 03:44:10 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2020, 04:02:27 PM by Naficopa

We don't understand that either. We asked this user if he would like to submit a statement via E-mail, since 1 account was just active. The only form of an answer we received was a reproach that we were a scam site and that he wanted to drag us to court.
We want to help all customers and optimise user-friendliness, but radex90 seems to have completely different intentions.
If users refuse to communicate via the E-mail to solve problems, then we cannot do anything else.

@radex90: We want to ask you to contact us on E-mail and give us an explanation why you have choose to use multiple accounts. Then we can look into this and I am sure we will find a solution for your case so you can user your account again.

I don't think he will want to contact you. His behavior does not mean that he wants to clear up this situation.
However, thank you for the answer and clarification. This even more demonstrates your good will in clearing up any misunderstandings.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: