Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:24:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆🥇 MALUBIT.com🥇🏆 - ⚽🏀🏒Bitcoin Sports Betting  (Read 7829 times)
nikica99

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 07:21:55 PM

elabor my withdrawal was processed quite fast. after reading your story, i made a withdrawal request for 50 mbtc 10 minutes ago, when I receive it I will let u know here and when i do not receive also lol
but maybe you should be a bit more patient? i played on other cyrpto bookies my experience is that it could take up to 72 hours in worst case scenarios.
also think the amount of mbtc that you request has influence, in my experience bookies pay small amounts fast and for bigger ones they let you wait little longer

andre

Man, have you read all pages of this thread?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elabor77

Activity: 268
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 07:32:26 PM

elabor my withdrawal was processed quite fast. after reading your story, i made a withdrawal request for 50 mbtc 10 minutes ago, when I receive it I will let u know here and when i do not receive also lol
but maybe you should be a bit more patient? i played on other cyrpto bookies my experience is that it could take up to 72 hours in worst case scenarios.
also think the amount of mbtc that you request has influence, in my experience bookies pay small amounts fast and for bigger ones they let you wait little longer

andre

I have been betting for over 30 years, and my books have always paid me within a maximum of 2 hours and 5-digit sums. These instead make the smart for four pennies
The problem is being serious with their customers.
Finally, the first payments with me were also acceptable,
andremalur

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 07:34:09 PM

RADEX
no not read at all. but the last messages got my attention.
the thing that i really do not get is why radex gets so angry on a bookie where he is not a customer. the bookie write he has 2 accounts on malubit and radex said he is not customer. i dont know who is right, thats not up to me to judge
if i read few messages from people that are scammed from a bookie, i would think yes thats bad for them but personally it would not hurt my feelings. unless i deposited there money and they scammed me, yeah then i would be pretty much angry.
and radex look how you are shouting yelling on a bookie, where you do not play (what you tell us), somethings strange s going on here. i could only imagine you get very angry if you are scammed.
if you did played there its better to commit it and then put a line under it, everybody make mistakes right.
but personally people will not buy it that you get so angry on a bookie because other people are scammed or do I miss something
anyway i am more concerned about my current withdrawal lol
radex90

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 07:41:22 PM

andre,

i am in crypto bookies for more than 3 years now, and i had numerous problems but what I saw here is really unbelievable...
I dodged the bullet here regarding malubit, I did not make an account nor did I deposit any money

BUT

I felt so sick when I see how they behave
I lost more than 5 BTC while playing on scamming sites so I do have some amount of anger in me

malubit just provoked my reaction because they reek from 100 miles

simply, these crooks should not exist in betting business

Ceterum censeo, no passaran
elabor77

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 08:13:39 PM

strange, when MALUbit is online, andreMALUr is not online
andremalur

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 08:49:21 PM

ELANOR wrote
I have been betting for over 30 years, and my books have always paid me within a maximum of 2 hours and 5-digit sums.

maximum of 2 hours to get withdrawals with 5 digits lol christmas was 2 months ago
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 09:30:20 PM

As far as I know, probably all bookmakers (including 365bet) reserve the right to at least 72 hours for withdrawal. I am surprised by such ruthless attacks on Malubit. I did not read the rules, but I am sure that they would not dare to guarantee payments in a shorter time. In short, if you decide to use a service, first read its terms, and if you do not like it, then find another service. There are a lot of bookmakers on the market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
radex90

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 09:46:12 PM

these are not ruthless attacks but facts only

also, they are bragging about 30-60 minutes payment

crooks
SSCEZAR

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 10:30:24 PM

As far as I know, probably all bookmakers (including 365bet) reserve the right to at least 72 hours for withdrawal. I am surprised by such ruthless attacks on Malubit. I did not read the rules, but I am sure that they would not dare to guarantee payments in a shorter time. In short, if you decide to use a service, first read its terms, and if you do not like it, then find another service. There are a lot of bookmakers on the market.

Did you read the posts in this forum?
Did you pay btc on their site?
they stole 6btc from me, I gave everything in evidence. You have all their fabrications.
They don't pay the money, and the only person who claimed to have paid it just rang up and said that he was no longer getting payments.
is this normal for you?

close this bookmaker and this topic,once forever. And I'll personally find them to collect my money

vidimo se uskoro
Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 786

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 11:06:33 PM

they stole 6btc from me, I gave everything in evidence. You have all their fabrications.
They don't pay the money, and the only person who claimed to have paid it just rang up and said that he was no longer getting payments.
is this normal for you?

close this bookmaker and this topic,once forever. And I'll personally find them to collect my money

vidimo se uskoro

It's unfortunate if you really get scam such huge amount from this site and better post a scam accusation on this board  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0     with all the evidence you've got for reference to the people on what reputation got the site is and also to check for the relevance of your claims.

Anyways malubit should reply to this thread to clean heir name since this existing claims could ruin their reputation.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
nikica99

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 11:10:10 PM

I am surprised by such ruthless attacks on Malubit.

Probably because you obviously didn't read all the posts. If you read, only what I can say is that my life be easier if I will have your look.
SSCEZAR

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 11:17:05 PM

is this normal for you?

vidimo se uskoro

It's unfortunate if you really get scam such huge amount from this site and better post a scam accusation on this board  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0     with all the evidence you've got for reference to the people on what reputation got the site is and also to check for the relevance of your claims.

Anyways malubit should reply to this thread to clean heir name since this existing claims could ruin their reputation.

It's not just me, it's all the people in this forum. Thanks for the tip, I don't think opening a new post will bring me anything, nor do I have time for that. They will not pay the money, until I personally find them, they made this site to cheat people. But I also won't let them fool anyone else.

andremalur

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 04:11:53 AM

I have taken a closer look at the messages. something can be said from both sides. it is a serious amount that SSCEZAR is talking about, but I also read that he has threatened malubit with death, both physically and mentally. well, then you have to wonder if a help desk would still like to help you. what is your reaction on that sscezar? is this a normal way to behave instead of just patiently waiting.
because of such threats. I also have the idea that here people are posting under multiple accounts to express their frustration and anger. radex for sure after I read the posts and look for similarities
I think you can only judge if you played at a bookie yourself, radex and nikica = 1?

what surprises me so much is that this topic is being used only to complain about withdrawals.
i enjoyed my time for sure with all the live games they had, plenty and was awake many hours with betting lol
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 06:31:46 AM

is this normal for you?

vidimo se uskoro

It's not just me, it's all the people in this forum. Thanks for the tip, I don't think opening a new post will bring me anything, nor do I have time for that. They will not pay the money, until I personally find them, they made this site to cheat people. But I also won't let them fool anyone else.

So create a topic in the "scam accusations" section here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
Present your situation according to this format: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0
And provide all the evidence you have.

Many users will definitely help you recover lost funds.

However, I have a very strong feeling that you won't do it ...

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
elabor77

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 09:27:07 AM

Today is the third day they don't pay, they don't respond to emails, and I continue to behave civilly without using vulgar words and threats. A doubt arises, isn't it that I'm too polite?

https://imgur.com/a/AdjLoI4
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 09:31:50 AM

Today is the third day they don't pay, they don't respond to emails, and I continue to behave civilly without using vulgar words and threats. A doubt arises, isn't it that I'm too polite?

You should be more aggressive. Do as Naficopa say. Create a topic in "scam accusations" section. Otherwise they see that you are not interested much in receiving your withdrawal and can (or already did) put you on hold. They'll return to you when they have time. That not the best way to treat a customer.

According to malubit.com FAQ, how long is it said the withdrawal can be in "pending" status?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
elabor77

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 09:47:29 AM

You should be more aggressive. Do as Naficopa say. Create a topic in "scam accusations" section. Otherwise they see that you are not interested much in receiving your withdrawal and can (or already did) put you on hold. They'll return to you when they have time. That not the best way to treat a customer.

According to malubit.com FAQ, how long is it said the withdrawal can be in "pending" status?
In terms and conditions they only write that they pay in 30/60 minutes, but they don't write the maximum payment times, as happens in other professional sportbooks.
For the accusation of fraud it is too early, let's say that for now we are talking about serious delay in payments.
For now I do not threaten anyone, but certainly if they do not pay I will not sleep
Danslip

Activity: 2058
Merit: 538

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2020, 09:53:54 AM

It is sad to see you suffer to not get your payment. How much you made (in percentages) after the first deposit? I read the whole discussion and you said on the last posts about the "speeding up the withdrawal process", what happened after their promise?

OP should clear all raised questions, personally I doubt they will ruin their reputation for small amounts. Something is not right for a crypto gambling site to hold the withdrawal request for 3 days. Just my 2 cents.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
elabor77

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 10:28:04 AM

It is sad to see you suffer to not get your payment. How much you made (in percentages) after the first deposit? I read the whole discussion and you said on the last posts about the "speeding up the withdrawal process", what happened after their promise?

OP should clear all raised questions, personally I doubt they will ruin their reputation for small amounts. Something is not right for a crypto gambling site to hold the withdrawal request for 3 days. Just my 2 cents.
After their promise to speed up payments, nothing happened, they still didn't pay.
When they pay, currently my R.O.I. is + 54.78%
radex90

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 10:39:03 AM

andre,

I will repeat myself again

0 account on malubit
1 account on bitcointalkforum

guys,

scam accusation thread could help, but I believe posting information and evidence here on their official thread will also bring to attention to other users what is going on...

questions about is someone polite enough or is someone rude and make a threats is not of big relevance

this is betting, when you owe money you HAVE to pay
not a childish game

in these numerous cases they REFUSE to pay their customer, they DECLINE their withdrawal requests, they make such nonsense excuses...  

just imagine situation where you were a witness that some guys ripping off innocent people
now there is a new shithead with same idea
what would you do?
would you raise your voice finally or just sat idle...?

Ceterum censeo,  no passaran
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: