Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:33:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum be taking 1st place in 2020?  (Read 2664 times)
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 09:28:25 PM

Ethereum is one of the best projects created, perhaps the best after bitcoin. Transactions much faster than bitcoin. In my opinion, the next few years could even exceed the BTC price. Mark what I say
It is difficult to know in advance what will happen, but when investing people only invest in value, Bitcoin will still be better than Ethereum for the time being. If you want to compare the transaction speed, there are many coins faster than Ethereum and a lot cheaper fee. In fact, Bitcoin is considered a property and there will be no detailed evaluation of this coin as it is not necessary.

Well , that is true but thing can change quite fast, we can only wait and see, ethereum at the moment compared to btc is very cheap and i have a feeling when bull time is coming eth will make better than btc in terms of profit. It is only my personal consideration, i will invest all my found in ETH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 09:38:28 PM

Ethereum is one of the best projects created, perhaps the best after bitcoin. Transactions much faster than bitcoin. In my opinion, the next few years could even exceed the BTC price. Mark what I say

Come on, be realistic when doing such predictions. Bitcoin's max supply is 21 million BTC, Ethereum on the other hand has not cap limit to its supply and its current circulating supply is now at 110 million. The laws of supply and demand alone will tell us that ETH may not surpassed Bitcoin or even near Bitcoin's price be. The most possible way it may surpass Bitcoin is through market cap and even that is a top climb considering that Bitcoin's market cap is almost double on what ETH has right now. And to be honest features alone does not tell anything about how it can be the number 1 crypto in the market, you must also consider the things what I have said to see if it is even realistic.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2590
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 10:36:18 PM

Ethereum has been steadily on the rise for a good while now, and this first half of Q1 2020 has proven that they have brought that same energy into the new decade. They have started 2020 with a bang, more than doubling in value in just 2 months.

There are quite a few factors that have come into play to make this a winning year for Ethereum and here are just a few: https://thecoinshark.net/en/5-reasons-why-ethereum-is-winning-in-2020/amp/

What do you think we can expect to see for the rest of the year?

Firstly, i don't know where and how you guys usually came up with an impression that won't happen because it not about project characteristicseristics but the trust crypto community had towards project and if factors was what count the most all altcoin with almost zero fee and ultra fast transaction confirmation would have take over bitcoin.
This year maybe good for ETH but it wont take the 1st place.

reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 10:52:12 AM

Ethereum has been steadily on the rise for a good while now, and this first half of Q1 2020 has proven that they have brought that same energy into the new decade. They have started 2020 with a bang, more than doubling in value in just 2 months.

There are quite a few factors that have come into play to make this a winning year for Ethereum and here are just a few: https://thecoinshark.net/en/5-reasons-why-ethereum-is-winning-in-2020/amp/

Ethereum can never come first. Where will you place bitcoin should ethereum comes first. This is not even possible. Remember that ethereum bullish with bitcoin. So it virtually wrong to say ethereum would come first.

krayzie32

Activity: 479

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 01:02:40 PM

Firstly, i don't know where and how you guys usually came up with an impression that won't happen because it not about project characteristicseristics but the trust crypto community had towards project and if factors was what count the most all altcoin with almost zero fee and ultra fast transaction confirmation would have take over bitcoin.
This year maybe good for ETH but it wont take the 1st place.
Actually, Ethereum at this time is just a normal altcoin and not a good investment option, so you need to consider carefully before making a decision. I think it will never be possible for Ethereum to reach the number one position because this coin basically cannot surpass Bitcoin. However, the crypto market is often unpredictable and there will certainly be a coin that can compete with Bitcoin in the near future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 01:29:30 PM

Ethereum can never come first. Where will you place bitcoin should ethereum comes first. This is not even possible. Remember that ethereum bullish with bitcoin. So it virtually wrong to say ethereum would come first.

Ethereum is technologically much more advanced when compared to Bitcoin. But as we have seen during the past 4-5 years, that factor alone is not enough to make Ethereum the no.1 cryptocurrency in terms of user-base and market capitalization. Also, one of the major applications of ETH was in the ICO market. But that sector is not in good health right now.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 01:43:05 PM

this year the second project is doing their second. I guess bitcoin will still be superior to ethereum pumping without bitcoin movement but bitcoin will remain stronger.

Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 02:57:12 PM

Without any doubt I believe that Bitcoin has the first place forever and it can not be replaceable by ethereum or any other altcoin and we have to accept this truth so I think there is no need to debate about first place at all anyway I think the competition will be for second place does ethereum has ability to maintain its dominance I think yes with the positive progress of ethereum network we may expect its huge growth for sure but again I would say that ethereum can't replace Bitcoin it's impossible.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 03:48:20 PM

The price of ethereum can go up this year but becoming number one overcoming bitcoin is very difficult and need not be expected,and for me ethereum can maintain in second place it's good enough because all the altcoins in the crypto room are competitors.

htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 04:42:48 PM

Undoubtedly, ethereum saw a price surge just like every other coin because of the little bull run of 2020's first quarter. By the way, when you says can it takes the 1st place, do you mean in token price i.e becoming the expensive crypto out there or becoming 1st in terms of overall marketcap or utility?

For either reasons, i'd say ethereum dosen't have the necessary resources required yet. Quite understandably, ethereum is among the cryptos with real life usage, it's potentials to provide smart contracts, Decentralized finance (DeFi), Digital identity, Tokenizing, real-world assets, Health applications, Security, infrastructure, Payments, Privacy from third parties, Politics, Storing data, Initial Coin Offerings, Gambling are enough make it 1st crypto but as we all know, crypto dosen't work that way, not to talk of the fact that lots of scam projects that utilized ethereum blockchain contributes to the bad tainting on the ecosystem of anchoring bad DApps.

I'm very optimistic that one day, with the various Usecases of ethereum, it will sour higher than it's current worth. I cant say to compete with bitcoin though as both of them offers different life solutions.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 04:55:04 PM

If the coin continues to gain momentum with large trading volume or liquidity no doubt it could achieve the first place, but the timeline is too short to consider and it has no indicator that it will achieve that much this year.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 05:08:27 PM

ETH will not be able to overcome Bitcoin to occupy the No. 1 position in this market, The gap between Bitcoin and ETH is very large and in addition ETH is not comparable to Bitcoin. In my opinion, ETH will remain at No. 2 in this market

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 05:12:44 PM

There are people out there who still think that Ethereum can ever de-throne Bitcoin for the 1st  spot ? There are like 1% chances for a situation like this to actually happen...just make a simple math of supply of eth and the price it should be to over take Bitcoin capital ( all of this without Bitcoin growing not even 10 cents ).

No one will ever de-throne Bitcoin, if Bitcoin fails , cryptocurrencies failed.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 05:18:03 PM

ethereum does have a large community so that it still remains second only to bitcoin. but I think it's hard to replace bitcoin. for this year I think we have to struggle psychologically, because after yesterday's ethereum rally, it has now fallen back. and we don't know where the market will go in the future. but certainly investment in eth is very potential

ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 06:53:20 PM

ethereum does have a large community so that it still remains second only to bitcoin. but I think it's hard to replace bitcoin. for this year I think we have to struggle psychologically, because after yesterday's ethereum rally, it has now fallen back. and we don't know where the market will go in the future. but certainly investment in eth is very potential
Investing in ETH is really very potential, but you should not believe in Ethereum 100 percent. you see how Ethereum is moving down very fast now. volatility gets too high and it starts to scare me. i am afraid too ETH lower than 200 $

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 07:16:01 PM

It's a very long thing and i don't see that happening. The number 1 spot is sealed if not forever for more than 2-3 decades. The fact that ETH is doing well now doesn't mean it will be number 1. Although it's a good investment for short and long term trading .
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 08:03:18 PM

Many factors influence the future of Ethereum cryptocurrency. (If we mean specifically the price).In general, I think by the end of 2020, the price of this coin will grow at least 2 times.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
lisasteca

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 08:11:02 PM

Ethereum is technologically much more advanced when compared to Bitcoin. But as we have seen during the past 4-5 years, that factor alone is not enough to make Ethereum the no.1 cryptocurrency in terms of user-base and market capitalization. Also, one of the major applications of ETH was in the ICO market. But that sector is not in good health right now.

One the major applications was in the ICO market, like bitcoin too. Well , Vitalik did not help the ethereum market to grow the last year, it seems he did lot speculations for his project!
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 08:27:35 PM

This is not possible at any time, not just this year! You should look again that Bitcoin holds the first place, the base of the crypto industry! The popularity, volume everything is far far away than Ethereum. Not even single wise crypto supporter thinks about it, you should read more and you will learn that Ethereum has minus infinity chance to overcome Bitcoin!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
scaryvirus

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 08:58:09 PM

There is no better example of a scam in technology history than Ethereum

There is no subjectivity necessary to state the obvious, it's completely derived from the premine, from their idiocy in every single thing they do.

Ethereum group are literally made of only people who are unable to make a single rational choice in their lives, starting with always permissioned designs like PoS and premines and ICO's and ending with failures like countless subjective forks forced on everyone, money confiscations, censorship already demonstrated. They even failed at accidentally forking the chain a few times due to incompetent devs. But only incompetent developers cannot tell if 1 or 2 is bigger and cannot calculate how only 1 trusted party can have 70% of supply in the damn premined design.

Ethereum is a community of only illiterate idiots and scammers with literally no other options to explain a choice for a centralized platform cosplaying crypto.

a singledumb image can explain more than 100% of their community understands in lifetime, but why not several:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud/

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud/comments/5t65je/nick_szabo_the_man_who_invented_and_coined_smart/

It's not possible in this universe to be more of an idiot or a scammer than to be a member of the ethereum community.

It's a statement fully objective to accurately describe something as those words were intended for upon their creation.

Stop treating them like they have an equally valid opinion when they are promoting 1 > 2, 70% is ~ 0%, and how network that already demonstrated trivial subjective censorship and confiscations is trustless and censorship resistant.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: