Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:25:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 84 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.8%)
Arsenal - 39 (21.1%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.5%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 185

Pages: « 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 6088 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 632003 times)
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 08:30:06 PM

According to recent news, Paul Ince says that Pogba should sign a 5-year deal or leave Manchester Utd now. It shouldn't be an easy decision to make for Pogba. He had a really great year here. They ended at the 2nd place and they are going to be in the CL in the next season as well. Juventus also want to sign him. If they don't reach an agreement, maybe Juventus can try something.
In my opinion, speculation about Pogba's future has become commonplace nowadays, because in recent years Pogba has been constantly hit by issues related to his move with a number of clubs such as Juventus and Real Madrid, but none of these clubs seem serious about signing Pogba, and this may be due to the expensive transfer fee of Pogba, but this year it looks like PSG will take advantage of Pogba's condition whose contract is about to expire and PSG are very aware that now Pogba is entering the last year of his contract so the selling price of Pogba will automatically go down, And according RMC sport news it seems that Pogba is more interested in continuing his career at PSG, because  PSG is a big club with big ambitions in Europe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 451

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 11:07:30 PM

According to recent news, Paul Ince says that Pogba should sign a 5-year deal or leave Manchester Utd now. It shouldn't be an easy decision to make for Pogba. He had a really great year here. They ended at the 2nd place and they are going to be in the CL in the next season as well. Juventus also want to sign him. If they don't reach an agreement, maybe Juventus can try something.
In my opinion, speculation about Pogba's future has become commonplace nowadays, because in recent years Pogba has been constantly hit by issues related to his move with a number of clubs such as Juventus and Real Madrid, but none of these clubs seem serious about signing Pogba, and this may be due to the expensive transfer fee of Pogba, but this year it looks like PSG will take advantage of Pogba's condition whose contract is about to expire and PSG are very aware that now Pogba is entering the last year of his contract so the selling price of Pogba will automatically go down, And according RMC sport news it seems that Pogba is more interested in continuing his career at PSG, because  PSG is a big club with big ambitions in Europe.

Yeah, actually you've made a good point. PSG are a more serious team compared to Juventus in European tournaments. And they have a stronger squad also. If I were Pogba, I'd definitely prefer PSG to Juventus. It'd be really delightful for him to play beside Mbappe there.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 11:25:02 PM

Yeah, actually you've made a good point. PSG are a more serious team compared to Juventus in European tournaments. And they have a stronger squad also. If I were Pogba, I'd definitely prefer PSG to Juventus. It'd be really delightful for him to play beside Mbappe there.

It makes sense why many star players prefer PSG over other big teams, because besides PSG is very ambitious to win the Champions League,
PSG also always offers very high salaries to its players. So it's not surprising that Pogba finally chose to move to PSG instead of Juventus.
Besides, it's nice to be able to play in your own country, then it is very wide open for PSG to get Pogba.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2021, 11:32:33 PM

Pogba is a big part of Manchester United's squad,and so I don't think they will let Pogba leave.He is entering into the final phase of his contract at Man-u,but it seems they will tie him down to another contract despite interest from other big clubs like PSG and Juventus.Except Pogba want to move to another club,but I don't think Pogba will want to leave England now.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 07:42:27 PM

Pogba is a big part of Manchester United's squad,and so I don't think they will let Pogba leave.He is entering into the final phase of his contract at Man-u,but it seems they will tie him down to another contract despite interest from other big clubs like PSG and Juventus.Except Pogba want to move to another club,but I don't think Pogba will want to leave England now.
I think PSG needs to free up some space for them if they want to get Pogba, as they have a good number of players in midfield and this summer they added some more players it was mostly as a free agents but their salaries were sky rocket Pogba also have a big salary in United and if they waited for him to run out his contract next year surely he will demand better salary then the one he is having now,
Manchester United still have the power to persuade him to renew it will all depend on how happy he is at United next 6 months will determine how he is going do with his future.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1212

Heisenberg

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 09:12:20 PM

Really? 300k Per week? I was assuming that dude could be as high as 750k per week in my opinion.
750K per week?

Lol. Maybe in another life, not this one  Cheesy
You can't compare the Messi situation in Barca to Harry Kane's. Messi has been in Barca for years, of which there have been contract offers with improved salary figures each passing couple of years. It was the only way Barca tried to keep Messi there for years while the salary figure kept rising.

Let's say Harry Kane, is moving to a new club, who's going to pay 750K a week out of nowhere in this current economic situation. Even the 300K you think is too little for him will be quite a stretch.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
DU18

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 09:36:56 PM

Really? 300k Per week? I was assuming that dude could be as high as 750k per week in my opinion.
750K per week?

You can't compare the Messi situation in Barca to Harry Kane's. Messi has been in Barca for years, of which there have been contract offers with improved salary figures each passing couple of years. It was the only way Barca tried to keep Messi there for years while the salary figure kept rising.

Let's say Harry Kane, is moving to a new club, who's going to pay 750K a week out of nowhere in this current economic situation. Even the 300K you think is too little for him will be quite a stretch.
if harry kane is paid 750k per week, i really believe that the club will have financial problems in the end, paying a player with a high salary is certainly allowed but in my opinion it will only cause division in the team squad, even though harry kane is a good striker but he doesn't deserve to be paid that much by a club, and if you look at his performance so far of course it's still too far compared to messi and ronaldo , for now in my opinion only messi and ronaldo deserve to be paid high by a club because indeed they are two of the best players ever.

Lordhermes

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2021, 11:00:30 PM

750K per week?

if harry kane is paid 750k per week, i really believe that the club will have financial problems in the end, paying a player with a high salary is certainly allowed but in my opinion it will only cause division in the team squad, even though harry kane is a good striker but he doesn't deserve to be paid that much by a club, and if you look at his performance so far of course it's still too far compared to messi and ronaldo , for now in my opinion only messi and ronaldo deserve to be paid high by a club because indeed they are two of the best players ever.

Lol! No team will want to pay Harry Kane that amount of money.He is a good striker,quite alright,but giving him such amount of money,as weekly salary is too much.I wonder why Mancity will have attackers like Gabriel Jesus,and will want to break the bound for Harry Kane,it sounds crazy to me.
ILuckyGuyI

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 07:53:54 AM

I think PSG needs to free up some space for them if they want to get Pogba, as they have a good number of players in midfield and this summer they added some more players it was mostly as a free agents but their salaries were sky rocket Pogba also have a big salary in United and if they waited for him to run out his contract next year surely he will demand better salary then the one he is having now,
Manchester United still have the power to persuade him to renew it will all depend on how happy he is at United next 6 months will determine how he is going do with his future.

Yeah, PSG should create some space for Pogba in the squad if they really want to sign him this summer. They have players like Verratti, Rafinha, Wijnaldum and Herrera on the CM position. If Pogba is transferred while having all of these players, there will be a big competition among all of these players. And Pogba would probably be the first choice of the manager. This high competition may cause some in-team problems too.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 06:56:11 PM

Yeah, PSG should create some space for Pogba in the squad if they really want to sign him this summer. They have players like Verratti, Rafinha, Wijnaldum and Herrera on the CM position. If Pogba is transferred while having all of these players, there will be a big competition among all of these players. And Pogba would probably be the first choice of the manager. This high competition may cause some in-team problems too.
I can't believe how much PSG is spending once again, they are getting every person they can get, usually free transfers but they are really growing the team to a huge level. I wonder if they could actually convince Messi somehow. I know he is one of the most expensive players in the world and not many teams are willing to pay that because Messi is awesome and all but does he really worth that much money at that age? If he does that City may lose another battle against PSG as well and they may have like a Neymar-Messi-Mbappe offense.

I feel like in that case City will be willing to pay more and more to keep increasing the offer to get him, not only because they would want Messi to play there, which any team would want, but also because if PSG keeps getting better like this then City will have hard time when facing them in UCL as well. Pogba on the other hand? It just makes the team a little bit better if they can, but I am not sure if it is a vast difference.
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1175

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 07:32:14 PM

I can't believe how much PSG is spending once again, they are getting every person they can get, usually free transfers but they are really growing the team to a huge level. I wonder if they could actually convince Messi somehow. I know he is one of the most expensive players in the world and not many teams are willing to pay that because Messi is awesome and all but does he really worth that much money at that age? If he does that City may lose another battle against PSG as well and they may have like a Neymar-Messi-Mbappe offense.

I feel like in that case City will be willing to pay more and more to keep increasing the offer to get him, not only because they would want Messi to play there, which any team would want, but also because if PSG keeps getting better like this then City will have hard time when facing them in UCL as well. Pogba on the other hand? It just makes the team a little bit better if they can, but I am not sure if it is a vast difference.

I really doubt that Messi would ever go to a Ligue 1 club even if it is PSG. Also, he has so much money, I guess they would have to offer him a hundred million net per year or otherwise he wouldn't even consider. There is nothing exciting about PSG and as far as I know he pretty much hates Ramos Wink

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1637

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 07:49:23 PM

https://www.goal.com/en/news/who-is-albert-lokonga-everything-you-need-to-know-about-arsenals-/vid143pe6m4c174xcad571kyb

Arsenal are after Anderlecht's young central midfielder Albert Lokonga (21) and they seem to have reached an agreement on a £18m deal. Arsenal are no different than usual. They are giving more importance to young player transfers.

In the last season, he played in 27 games in the Jupiler League. He scored 3 goals and made 2 assists. I haven't heard of him much before. So I wonder whether this would be a good transfer for Arsenal. I'd actually like to see them going after bigger players but they don't change their strategy ever.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DU18

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 08:05:50 PM

https://www.goal.com/en/news/who-is-albert-lokonga-everything-you-need-to-know-about-arsenals-/vid143pe6m4c174xcad571kyb

Arsenal are after Anderlecht's young central midfielder Albert Lokonga (21) and they seem to have reached an agreement on a £18m deal. Arsenal are no different than usual. They are giving more importance to young player transfers.

In the last season, he played in 27 games in the Jupiler League. He scored 3 goals and made 2 assists. I haven't heard of him much before. So I wonder whether this would be a good transfer for Arsenal. I'd actually like to see them going after bigger players but they don't change their strategy ever.  Grin
As an arsenal fan, I expect there will be big transfers that occur in the transfer market this season, but as usual the arsenal management is always looking for young players with cheap transfer fee Cry, now the arsenal squad really needs players who are really tough in defensive position, because indeed From season to season in the defense has always been Arsenal weak point and as we know, after the departure of Thierry Henry and Van Persie, Arsenal did not have a leader in team who was able to encourage and lift the mentality of the player when they were in a losing position.

JeromeTash
Legendary

Merit: 1212

Heisenberg

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 09:15:57 PM

As an arsenal fan, I expect there will be big transfers that occur in the transfer market this season, but as usual the arsenal management is always looking for young players with cheap transfer fee Cry,
You have been an Arsenal fan for years, and you don't know your club's transfer policies?
Even when they spend lots of money on a player, they are just sh*t (read Pepe)

Expecting Arsenal to make a huge, great signing, is like going out to the Airport expecting A ship to dock there  Grin

In the last season, he played in 27 games in the Jupiler League. He scored 3 goals and made 2 assists. I haven't heard of him much before. So I wonder whether this would be a good transfer for Arsenal. I'd actually like to see them going after bigger players but they don't change their strategy ever.  Grin
I have got to be honest, I have never heard about the guy. I really wonder how Arsenal Management feel when negotiating and making such signs while their top rivals make massive signings.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
ILuckyGuyI

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 10:44:00 PM

~snip~

I actually want to see Messi at Manchester City. But if that doesn't happen, I hope that he goes to PSG. I can't even imagine how strong PSG can be with Neymar - Mbappe - Messi trio. They will have a really deadly offense surely. They can achieve bigger things easier than ever. But first, PSG should be able to convince him to sign contract with them. Messi's number one choice is still Barcelona. He is waiting for them to make a new offer. But Barcelona are having financial problems which hinders them offering a new contract to Messi. Maybe PSG or City can benefit from the situation.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Lordhermes

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2021, 11:28:57 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2021, 09:02:46 PM by Lordhermes

<...>
I understand the reason Mikel Arteta is going for young players is because he needs a team that will respect him as a coach,and not big names that will disobey his orders simply because he is of the same age bracket with them.The Spanish is given priority to young players because he sees them as the future,and he wants to build a future with them.And for their new potential signing Lokonga,he was been managed by Thiery Henry at Belgium,and he recommended Arteta to go for the player,that he sees great potential in him,so that's how the name Lokonga emerge.I heard he is a very good player,so let's wait and see what he can offer.
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1316
Merit: 727

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 11:43:57 PM

I understand the reason Mikel Arteta is going for young players is because he needs a team that will respect him as a coach,and not big names that will disobey his orders simply because he is of the same age bracket with them.The Spanish is given priority to young players because he sees them as the future,and he wants to build a future with them.And for their new potential signing Lokonga,he was been managed by Thiery Henry at Belgium,and he recommended Arteta to go for the player,that he sees great potential in him,so that's how the name Lokonga emerge.I heard he is a very good player,so let's wait and see what he can offer.
Young players are the causes of failures for Arsenal since last seasons of Arsene Wenger. They had limited transfer budget because of burden cost from the new stadium. Seasons ago, they changed the strategy to bring more star players and Metsut Ozil is a first transfer for that trend.

Then, Lacazette, Aubameyang but they still fail because the rest players are young, lack of experience, unstable in performance. I don't say Lacazette and Aubameyang are bad players and did not contribute good performances for Arsenal.

Arteta should be given more seasons to build up the team, like Solskajer in Manchester United. 2 or 3 more seasons before the board think of a sack for Arteta.

It would be another season of failure if they still look for young players as their main aim for the new season. It is good if for the future but bad for the next season.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
AndySt
Legendary

Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 11:59:04 PM

~snip~
I actually want to see Messi at Manchester City. But if that doesn't happen, I hope that he goes to PSG. I can't even imagine how strong PSG can be with Neymar - Mbappe - Messi trio. They will have a really deadly offense surely. They can achieve bigger things easier than ever. But first, PSG should be able to convince him to sign contract with them. Messi's number one choice is still Barcelona. He is waiting for them to make a new offer. But Barcelona are having financial problems which hinders them offering a new contract to Messi. Maybe PSG or City can benefit from the situation.
I still think that Barcelona will find ways to keep Messi, because too much was at stake and Laporta won the club's presidency, including with a promise to keep Messi at the club, and the player himself, unlike last year, has already expressed a desire to stay at the club, although of course the situation is already starting to drag on too much. I would also like to see Messi in another championship with pleasure and see how quickly he could fit into the playing patterns of another club and how successfully he did it. On the one hand, the English Premier League is now much more statuesque than the French championship, but on the other hand, I think that it would be easier for Messi with his style of play to play in France.
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1316
Merit: 727

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 03:33:02 AM

I still think that Barcelona will find ways to keep Messi, because too much was at stake and Laporta won the club's presidency, including with a promise to keep Messi at the club, and the player himself, unlike last year, has already expressed a desire to stay at the club, although of course the situation is already starting to drag on too much.
Bringing Laporta back is a first step of Barcelona to keep Messi. Messi looks to play better in the past season after the appearance of Laporta and he might win the first national title with Argentina. A big match with Brazil is not easy for Messi but let's see how he and Arghentina finish the Coppa America final match.

If Messi feels good after Coppa America, I believe he will stay in Barcelona.

I would also like to see Messi in another championship with pleasure and see how quickly he could fit into the playing patterns of another club and how successfully he did it. On the one hand, the English Premier League is now much more statuesque than the French championship, but on the other hand, I think that it would be easier for Messi with his style of play to play in France.
Premier League looks to not fit with Messi. He does not want to get injuries and might be fearful about Premier League.

Lique I is at lower level than Premier League, La Liga and Serie A and it has similar level as Bundesliga. Those leagues have very strong teams Bayern Munich and PSG but others are not competitive enough. They all make those leagues are less interesting and competitive.

If Messi only want Champions League, he can join PSG.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 05:51:28 AM

I still think that Barcelona will find ways to keep Messi, because too much was at stake and Laporta won the club's presidency, including with a promise to keep Messi at the club, and the player himself, unlike last year, has already expressed a desire to stay at the club, although of course the situation is already starting to drag on too much.
Bringing Laporta back is a first step of Barcelona to keep Messi. Messi looks to play better in the past season after the appearance of Laporta and he might win the first national title with Argentina. A big match with Brazil is not easy for Messi but let's see how he and Arghentina finish the Coppa America final match.

If Messi feels good after Coppa America, I believe he will stay in Barcelona.

I would also like to see Messi in another championship with pleasure and see how quickly he could fit into the playing patterns of another club and how successfully he did it. On the one hand, the English Premier League is now much more statuesque than the French championship, but on the other hand, I think that it would be easier for Messi with his style of play to play in France.
Premier League looks to not fit with Messi. He does not want to get injuries and might be fearful about Premier League.

Lique I is at lower level than Premier League, La Liga and Serie A and it has similar level as Bundesliga. Those leagues have very strong teams Bayern Munich and PSG but others are not competitive enough. They all make those leagues are less interesting and competitive.

If Messi only want Champions League, he can join PSG.

@SquirrelJulietGarden more than injuries he’ll fear the premier league defenders, which will make his life very difficult on the pitch and hence I doubt he’ll be brave enough to come to premier league. Furthermore the only sticking point is that he needs to take a pay cut to stay, and at his age he might not be keen to take one.
Pages: « 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 6088 »
  Print  

Jump to: