Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:28:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.1%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.8%)
Arsenal - 39 (21.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.5%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 184

Pages: « 1 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 6072 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 626199 times)
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 02:32:13 PM

The Premier League finally makes its return after a long wait, it opens with Arsenal FC traveling to Brentford in the first match of the league. As always Arsenal is expected to be the favourites  over newly promoted  side Brentford, and looking at the build up towards these games Arsenal has had a better performance in its friendly games and also scored more goals than their opponents. ARSENAL  is Expected to continue their good form and I am going with Arteta and team for the win..
I expect Arsenal to win too although you never know how first games of the season might end. I think 2-1 is possible. Odds for Arsenal to win @2 and Brentford @4. BTTS @2. Attractive odds imo, surprises loading?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 02:59:03 PM

The Premier League finally makes its return after a long wait, it opens with Arsenal FC traveling to Brentford in the first match of the league. As always Arsenal is expected to be the favourites  over newly promoted  side Brentford, and looking at the build up towards these games Arsenal has had a better performance in its friendly games and also scored more goals than their opponents. ARSENAL  is Expected to continue their good form and I am going with Arteta and team for the win..
I expect Arsenal to win too although you never know how first games of the season might end. I think 2-1 is possible. Odds for Arsenal to win @2 and Brentford @4. BTTS @2. Attractive odds imo, surprises loading?

Although Arsenal are not a very strong team now, I believe Arsenal have the potential to score 3 points against a team like Brentford. However, winning this match will not be easy for Arsenal. Brentford will want to not lose points from this match. They will play today for the purpose of drawing the match. Winning such matches is not easy.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 03:09:41 PM

Brentford will want to not lose points from this match. They will play today for the purpose of drawing the match. Winning such matches is not easy.
I don't think so, at least I hope that isn't their approach. They are actually a pretty good attacking team, and that surprise element, despite Arsenal probably being aware of it, will have an effect on Arsenal. Plus, its the first game of the season, a lot of teams will still be shaking off cobwebs, if Brentford come into this motivated, and attack it from the off, that's their best chances of securing points.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 03:26:07 PM

^  Yup.  And Brentford is playing at home in front of their supporters.  I think Brentford are staying up and could over perform this season.  They’ve been using the money ball approach in building their squad and it has worked so far.  Let’s see if it gets some success in the EPL.

What are you guys betting at?  I’m looking at Chelsea and over 2.5 goals combo at 1.85, Everton to win at 2.01 and Liverpool to score in both halves at 1.83... 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 04:00:02 PM

^  Yup.  And Brentford is playing at home in front of their supporters.  I think Brentford are staying up and could over perform this season.  They’ve been using the money ball approach in building their squad and it has worked so far.  Let’s see if it gets some success in the EPL.

I am expecting a low scoring match or most probably a draw in the PL starting match between Arsenal and Brentford. Arsenal are missing some key players in attack so it is bit hard to see them score much today. I haven't seen much of Brentford but lets see how they start today.

What are you guys betting at?  I’m looking at Chelsea and over 2.5 goals combo at 1.85, Everton to win at 2.01 and Liverpool to score in both halves at 1.83... 

Chelsea and over 2.5.. hmm is Lukaku gonna start? He just arrived so I hardly think so but then again they are up against Crystal Palace so its a bit hard to say. Everton seems likely one to win and Liverpool to score in both also seems a bit hard. Honestly I am gonna wait and seem how Championship promoted teams start off.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 04:00:39 PM

Looks like the start of the EPL match will be very interesting even though we know Brentford is a team that progresses from the lower divisions and up I believe this cannot be underestimated for Arsenal at a glance the start of the season will be easy but no one imagined it but I was expecting something different.

But I also believe that Arsenal's odds seem bigger @2.5 odds and below that I might bet.
I will see the situation an hour before the game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 04:22:34 PM

I am expecting a low scoring match or most probably a draw in the PL starting match between Arsenal and Brentford. Arsenal are missing some key players in attack so it is bit hard to see them score much today. I haven't seen much of Brentford but lets see how they start today.

Which players are missing in Arsenal? I thought Lacazette, Aubameyang and Pepe are likely to play. They all played in last friendly game. I didn't see any missing players in probable starting lineups anywhere.
I'm betting on Arsenal win, it's a really nice odd, I see 2.06 odds in Stake for Arsenal win. Brentford is newly promoted team, I don't think they can get anything from this match. I don't think we will see a lot of goals though.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 04:35:00 PM

Maybe Liverpool will be back in form in time after all. If you look at the quality of that team, I think they are definitely better than Man City individually. Last year they left a lot behind in the beginning. Van Dijk is back, which makes a difference.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 04:35:31 PM
Merited by ingiltere (1)

Which players are missing in Arsenal? I thought Lacazette, Aubameyang and Pepe are likely to play. They all played in last friendly game. I didn't see any missing players in probable starting lineups anywhere.
I'm betting on Arsenal win, it's a really nice odd, I see 2.06 odds in Stake for Arsenal win. Brentford is newly promoted team, I don't think they can get anything from this match. I don't think we will see a lot of goals though.

Check flashscore. Lacazette, Aubameyang, Nketiah would be missing the opener against Bretford today and here is news also confirming that: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-team-news-aubameyang-lacazette-24754121 . Thomas Partey, Gabriel are also the names in the absentees but with the two experienced guns missing in the attacking line its a bit difficult it seems. Lot would be on the shoulder of Pepe, Rowe and Saka today.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 04:40:28 PM

Maybe Liverpool will be back in form in time after all. If you look at the quality of that team, I think they are definitely better than Man City individually. Last year they left a lot behind in the beginning. Van Dijk is back, which makes a difference.
Injury storms that befell several players are one of the reasons Liverpool failed to defend their title and this has indeed been seen when the half of their season was still sluggish and not as strong as previous seasons.
and now I think it should be a transition period for Liverpool to survive and reclaim their title because considering that some players have started optimally and have recovered from injury

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 04:49:35 PM

Check flashscore. Lacazette, Aubameyang, Nketiah would be missing the opener against Bretford today and here is news also confirming that: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-team-news-aubameyang-lacazette-24754121 . Thomas Partey, Gabriel are also the names in the absentees but with the two experienced guns missing in the attacking line its a bit difficult it seems. Lot would be on the shoulder of Pepe, Rowe and Saka today.

Well that's a though one. Thanks for the source. If both Lacazette and Aubameyang are missing that should explain Arsenal's high odds now. Without two of the most important attackers I don't know how Arteta find a solution. I still think Arsenal win by at least one goal margin but I think I'll skip Premier League today, it's better to keep your money than betting on high risk games. I might try for under 2.5 goals but that won't give good enough odds anyway. There is a long fixture tomorrow, I can pick nice odds from them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 05:26:28 PM

looks good but dont forget crystal palace always makes chelsea struggling. just look at thr head to head between them, i always shaking to watch this match.. i dont know why. it is just my feeling though that thr match could ended with a draw,  over 2.5 goals are enough.

i might try for the over 2.5 goals for 5 out of 10 premier league matches randomly..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Spack17

Activity: 1624
Merit: 271

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 06:03:16 PM

Manchester Utd are going to play a home game against Leeds tomorrow. Both teams are capable of scoring easily. Leeds have players like Patrick Bamford who can be dangerous for Manchester Utd. But I think that Manchester Utd side are closer to getting a win. I suppose they can have a good start with a nice victory.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 06:14:23 PM

I still trust Arsenal to win today even if the odds are kinda high but don't forget that they have some really great young talents ready to play. Burnley on the other had I think it will fight for relegation spots and the fact that Arsenal is not in any European competitions , they might go full force this season as they have nothing to lose.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 06:23:19 PM

The Premier league is bad Lads, who is winning this? Can Manchester City defend their title can Liverpool be the challengers of this season.

I don't put Liverpool in the EPL favorites this season. There are 3 clubs that I know have a pretty big opportunity and are actively buying players. Manchester United, Chelsea and Manchester City they are strong candidates in my opinion. I think there will be tough competition between the three of them. Although I'm not sure about the current MU coach. While Chelsea he has added great players like Lukaku, with Tuchel they have won 2 times in less than 1 year. As for Manchester City I like the coach, he has a good squad at the moment.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 06:38:20 PM

Brentford - Arsenal

a very funny fact for this game is that Brentford will be in the premier league the first time since 1947, Is something fantastic, but today they will be playing just with an unpredictable team as the arsenal that has some good performance for some time and after some time starts to bad performance . I particularly prefer to avoid betting on games that involve arsenal. but making predictions for this game I would say that the arsenal will win this game

my prediction:

Brentford 1 - 2 Arsenal

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1235

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 06:58:37 PM

I agree with what you said, because psychologically the players will definitely be depressed in the first match, especially against a team that is above their level, but I actually think the opposite if Bretford players will play without any burden at all because 70% of the predictions favor Arsenal as winners, but we can see in other matches when the underdogs are able to win and this could have happened to Bretford in my opinion, after all during arsenal pre-season journey, I saw that arsenal had not found their best performance and it seems their new players haven't fully integrated with the technique and strategy of the game arsenal in Arteta coaching so far.

They can certainly make a sensation, but not immediately in the first match. I don't know how much you need to believe in your team to do this (players, coaches, etc.). In my opinion, there is only one option for winning: the arsenal will release its newcomers, and key players will sit on the bench. Arsenal will see how their newcomers play, find shortcomings if they lose, they let the players out harder. It's not scary to lose the first match, after it another 35 games

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 07:04:24 PM

First Game is underway Team news is In.

Brentford: Raya, Ajer, Jansson, Pinnock, Canos, Janelt, Norgaard, Onyeka, Henry, Mbeumo, Toney

Subs: Gunnarsson, Goode, Wissa, Ghoddos, Dervisoglu, Bidstrup, Bech, Roerslev

Arsenal: Leno, Chambers, White, Mari, Tierney, Xhaka, Sambi, Smith Rowe, Pepe, Martinelli, Balogun.

Subs: Hein, Bellerin, Cedric, Maitland-Niles, Holding, Tavares, Elneny, Saka, Nelson

Arsenal without Aubameyang and Lacazette, can the boys win their opening match and why are they not playing in the first place, not even on the bench...am now worried for Arsenal?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 07:08:40 PM

The Premier league is bad Lads, who is winning this? Can Manchester City defend their title can Liverpool be the challengers of this season.

I don't put Liverpool in the EPL favorites this season. There are 3 clubs that I know have a pretty big opportunity and are actively buying players. Manchester United, Chelsea and Manchester City they are strong candidates in my opinion. I think there will be tough competition between the three of them. Although I'm not sure about the current MU coach. While Chelsea he has added great players like Lukaku, with Tuchel they have won 2 times in less than 1 year. As for Manchester City I like the coach, he has a good squad at the moment.

I have the same thought about Manchester United not being a strong contender in fact I believe in Liverpool more than Manchester United.

Solskjær who has 2 seasons with ManUnited but still hasn't won a trophy so I still don't believe in this season even though I've bought several players to maximize his squad which for sure tomorrow their match will start.

Chelsea and Mancity clearly will be the strongest candidates seeing Lukaku is already at Chelsea now, how we are sharp at Inter, surely Chelsea strikers will be more competitive.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jakdanyel

Activity: 1638
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 07:10:39 PM

Now, it is time to talk about the Brentford - Arsenal game today. I think it is a quite decent game for the opening of the new season. Brentford are one of the new teams in the EPL now. Everybody is eyeing them about what they will do against Arsenal in this game. I'm also curious about their performance. Ivan Toney is their deadliest threat to their opponents. He is like a goal machine. The 25-year-old scored 31 goals and got 10 assists in 45 Championship games in the last season. I wonder if Arsenal will be able to defend him well.

My choice to bet on is: Both Teams to Score
I think this entirely depends on how Brentford setup. If they come out all guns blazing, I actually think they could catch Arsenal by surprise, however if they are a little gun shy from being in the Premier League (which I believe is their first time?) then I can see Arsenal comfortably winning the game. We saw it with Leeds last year though, championship teams when going hell for leather, can actually get some good results against some of the best teams in the league. Brentford have the players, they just need to execute it similar to Leeds.

After the squads were announced, I saw that Arsenal had a big problem on their attacking side. Aubameyang and Lacazette are not able to play because of their injuries. Nketiah is also injured. Hence, we see that their 20-year-old striker Folarin Balogun is in the starting eleven as CF now. He got a chance to prove himself but I don't know if he can play good. Arsenal might have problems on scoring with him. So they may have a tactic focusing on the wingers and midfielders in the game. Let's see how it's going to end.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 6072 »
  Print  

Jump to: