Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 10:41:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 89 (46.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.1%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.3%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.3%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 192

Pages: « 1 ... 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 [1062] 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 ... 6244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 653155 times)
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 02:38:26 PM

This is a crushing blow for them and surely the fans of the fox will not be happy with this.
9 minutes 3 goals is not a good thing for Leicester, why is their defense this bad.
They did get possession of the ball but in terms of chances Nottingham was far superior to them.
This is another embarrassing thing after Manchester United yesterday

Yes and I think Manchester is even more crazy because they had a home game and were playing in front of their own crowd in a full stadium with players like Ronaldo. Never ever should they give that game away, but somehow that results also fits very well into the story they are writing this season. They just can't manage to play constantly on a high level. There are always these set backs that really hurt.
They couldn't take 30 shots of which nine were on goal and it frustrated me with that.
They wasted too many opportunities because what I saw was a lot of their chances which only ended in goal kicks and maybe the crossbar was also one of their failures in scoring goals Lol.
The worst thing is the missed penalty and this in my opinion is Ronaldo's fatal mistake because he couldn't execute well

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
W Jr.
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 02:45:55 PM

The odds of finishing this season without a trophy are quite high. It is very sad that they were eliminated from the FA Cup. I thought the new coach would want to at least win a trophy to show off. For that, the FA Cup seemed like the best option. However, they failed. They were eliminated on penalties. Manchester should focus more on the defensive line. They need to concede less goals and play more controlled.
Man United's defense has been really bad this season. in the Premier League 22 games, conceded 30, and scored 36 goals.
very visible how the defense of Man United is very bad. I think the coach's focus should be strengthened on defense. chasing the title seems highly unlikely for Man United for this season. they have to fast for the title and improve the game. Get ready to give everything for the rest of the season and do better for next season.
They don't have many claims this year. Finishing the season at the top could be a target for them this year. No championship chances. Defenders are really bad. Manchester United need to pay attention to their defenders as soon as possible. They concede too many goals. They need to find a solution to this. If they play like this next year, they won't be like the old red devils.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 04:06:35 PM

Klopp said they are in the playing rhythm but I don't feel Salah is going to play. Mane maybe - he did not play as much - but Salah played full minutes in all Egypt's games and they all went into overtime.

This situation is not new, neither for Man City nor for Salah.
The African Cup of Nations always takes place at this time of year. Only the 2019 edition was made in June. For the rest, all other editions were made between January and February.

Therefore, they will certainly manage this situation well. So Salah, who even during Ramadan, manages to maintain a very good pace of play.

Either way, I believe Klopp will not have them playing the full 90 minutes, to ensure they are at full strength in the Champions League games.

Salah's condition actually doesn't matter if he is made to play full time at this time, but in the future the effects of fatigue will always be there.  However, the wisest choice is to give other players the opportunity to actively support Liverpool.  In order to maintain the stamina of all players in good condition, and continue to be able to support Liverpool in the next match.
SatoPrincess

Activity: 1008
Merit: 748

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 04:06:41 PM

I wonder what Manchester United are going to do against Burnley this week in the Premier League. They are certainly the favourite to win this game without any doubt. Burnley are seen at the last place in the standings. They don't deserve to stay in the Premier League this season. I liked Manchester United's performance on the last weeks of the league. They have improved their performance compared to before. I'm expecting them to do more than this. They should be able to win this game easily.
Manchester United should comfortably against burnley without any form of stress. But United can be really messy sometimes and for burnley they are currently sitting in the last position of the table (20th) and they will be struggling to survive because they are not too far from safety, just 3 points and they have played fewer games than other  team in the premier league this season so they will be ready to give Manchester a tough match to see if they can manage to get a point or all 3 points. I think if burnley can up their up coming  games they have a good chance of surviving considering the fact that they have about 3-4 games in hand.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 04:31:23 PM

I wonder what Manchester United are going to do against Burnley this week in the Premier League. They are certainly the favourite to win this game without any doubt. Burnley are seen at the last place in the standings. They don't deserve to stay in the Premier League this season. I liked Manchester United's performance on the last weeks of the league. They have improved their performance compared to before. I'm expecting them to do more than this. They should be able to win this game easily.
Manchester United fans are angry about the club been kicked out of the FA Cup . Their focus for now should be on how to maintain their stand on the Premier League table. And that requires them to win consistently in their upcoming matches. Although, Burnley are in their worst form, and they will definitely not be able to resist United. Manchester United have possibility of winning against Burnley with at least 3 goals.

However, Burnley are at the bottom of the standings, but have about 3 outstanding games to play. If they probably win one out of the three, am quite sure they will slide out of the relegation zone.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 04:39:05 PM

Manchester United fans are angry about the club been kicked out of the FA Cup . Their focus for now should be on how to maintain their stand on the Premier League table. And that requires them to win consistently in their upcoming matches. Although, Burnley are in their worst form, and they will definitely not be able to resist United. Manchester United have possibility of winning against Burnley with at least 3 goals.

However, Burnley are at the bottom of the standings, but have about 3 outstanding games to play. If they probably win one out of the three, am quite sure they will slide out of the relegation zone.
Yes it is a heartbreak for the Manchester United fans they are out of the FA cup now. Well they must put that aside and focus on the things now.
Manchester United will get an easy games against burney which they should win with ease. Burnley are having a tournament to forget and things not looking got for them. I will say manchester united will win with 2 goals.
Raflesia

Activity: 2352
Merit: 574

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2022, 04:39:26 PM

After yesterday's defeat it was a big disappointment for his fans because they had to come out with a long drama match but the FA cup is not very important, by securing the current position in the top 4 then Man Unite must be able to win again to add points so that Man's position United remain safe, on the other hand in mid-February Man Unitd have to prepare to play in the champions league this is an important opponent they have to be consistent with so they have to focus on the two competitions that are currently running.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 04:44:00 PM

Manchester United should comfortably against burnley without any form of stress. But United can be really messy sometimes and for burnley they are currently sitting in the last position of the table (20th) and they will be struggling to survive because they are not too far from safety, just 3 points and they have played fewer games than other  team in the premier league this season so they will be ready to give Manchester a tough match to see if they can manage to get a point or all 3 points. I think if burnley can up their up coming  games they have a good chance of surviving considering the fact that they have about 3-4 games in hand.
I agree with you that the match will not be easy for Manchester United and I think the odds of 1.57 are too low. Burnley will get out of the relegation zone with all their might, so there could be a draw if Burnley starts defending with the whole team. And if they still manage to score a goal on the counterattack, then the match may end in a sensation. I think that if you bet on this match, it's better to play handicap + for Burnley.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1596

hmph..

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2022, 05:02:07 PM

Newcastle vs Everton, this will be an interesting match, after the massive purchase made by Newcastle, could they prove their ambition to get out of from relegation zone this season?

I am afraid that the players who have been brought in by Newcastle in the winter transfer will not be able to contribute much to the club, and the worst thing is they may also receive any offers from new clubs in the next summer transfer window, newcastle being relegated. I think, market price for their player will also down, because no one player are happy in the 2nd league status.

HOLD...
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 05:14:40 PM

Hope lossing the African Cup of Nations won't be the end to Salah scoring more goals for Liverpool ?
I hope he keeps his head up and continue with the great performance, I'd love to see him clinch the the premier league golden boot, Harvey Elliott back ? A friend told me this!
They should end up tearing Leicester City apart after they loss woefully in the FA Cup.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 05:16:11 PM

Newcastle vs Everton, this will be an interesting match, after the massive purchase made by Newcastle, could they prove their ambition to get out of from relegation zone this season?
I am afraid that the players who have been brought in by Newcastle in the winter transfer will not be able to contribute much to the club, and the worst thing is they may also receive any offers from new clubs in the next summer transfer window, newcastle being relegated. I think, market price for their player will also down, because no one player are happy in the 2nd league status.

Newcastle have arranged their current squad just to get out of the relegation zone. They have spent a considerable amount of money. But now Newcastle doesn't have much time. They need to get back to form very quickly. New players have to adapt to the team very quickly. They will be in the safe zone only if they can win a few matches at a time. For this, new players must contribute to the team's performance.

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 05:44:49 PM

Newcastle have arranged their current squad just to get out of the relegation zone. They have spent a considerable amount of money. But now Newcastle doesn't have much time. They need to get back to form very quickly. New players have to adapt to the team very quickly. They will be in the safe zone only if they can win a few matches at a time. For this, new players must contribute to the team's performance.

Awaiting for the new players best performance to Newcastle. Newcastle so far has just own 2 matches and the recent win against Leeds United with 1:0 added win to their table. Upcoming matches are going to be with best teams. As said, wish the new players very soon adopt to their team members and bring back the team back to the middle order. 

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2022, 05:46:13 PM

If Manchester United can't win Burnley then I think a big changes is needed, for me I will advice the Manchester United board to bring back Michael Carrick, because when he was in charge there were lot of changes.he improve the team and use different formation that won Manchester United difficult matches

Stake VIP wager
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 05:55:07 PM

The best match to watch tomorrow is Manchester United and even if they play away, they are the favourites. They have won their last three games against Burnley. Burnley is in a very bad situation, they are last in the league and they are not winning any games. They have drawn against Arsenal and Watford in the last two games, but they couldn't score. Even if Manchester United score one goal, they are very close to winning the match.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2828
Merit: 611

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 06:01:21 PM

No vacation for Salah and Mane that the latest news from them currently they will back to Liverpool immediately and probably both of players will play against Leicester this weekend although i'm sure Salah very disappointed with the result of the african cup but he will be professional because Liverpool upcoming matches very important and they will playing again together to help Liverpool get winnings
Good news for Liverpool if Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane can be used in the match against Leicester later. We know these two players are contributing players to the team. And also their current opponent, Leicester. Leicester is a team that always surprises big teams. Moreover, in the last meeting, Liverpool had to admit their defeat to Leicester with a score of 1-0. Liverpool must be wary of them if they don't want to be beaten by Leicester at home.
One of the great things about Klopp is that, he doesn't need superstars to actually win a game, he can't win a horrible team of course, but he gets the most out of every player. So, if Mane and Salah weren't available until the end of the season, I am 99% sure that they would finish either second or possible at worst chance third.

They are capable of beating Leicester without having Mane or Salah, or they could lose with them, the results are never really known until played but I am sure that it wasn't because both were lacking. It is of course still better to have good players, and they will get two of their stars back from finals.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 06:04:24 PM

The best match to watch tomorrow is Manchester United and even if they play away, they are the favourites. They have won their last three games against Burnley. Burnley is in a very bad situation, they are last in the league and they are not winning any games. They have drawn against Arsenal and Watford in the last two games, but they couldn't score. Even if Manchester United score one goal, they are very close to winning the match.
If against Burnley, Man United must definitely win. In plain view, Manchester United cannot provide any opportunities for Burnley. It is possible that they will stagnate in that position and not move much. There are still many things that need to be improved, especially the quality of the players who have started to drop drastically and are no longer productive. While all the clubs are almost fighting for their position in the table, Manchester United has fallen behind a lot against Middlesbrough.

xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1490

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 06:08:49 PM

Burnley is an interesting team. In their last match, they managed to score points from good teams. Even though it is in the last place in the league, this team is ready to surprise at any moment.
Manchester has started to play well in the last few weeks. If they can score a goal in the early minutes, they will be very comfortable. They must win the match against Burnley, otherwise it will be very difficult for them to catch Chelsea Smiley

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
coderben

Activity: 854
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 06:18:31 PM

Manchester United are going to have an away match tomorrow and it is against Burnley. This could be a really comfortable match for the Red Devils as long as they put their biggest effort in this match. Burnley are not a serious threat for Manchester United. There is no way for this. Because Burnley are the last-placed team in the standings and they can't win matches. They won only once so far and they should be ready for another loss. Manchester United can forget about the Middlesbrough loss by defeating Burnley in the league and move on.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2022, 06:18:43 PM

If Manchester United can't win Burnley then I think a big changes is needed, for me I will advice the Manchester United board to bring back Michael Carrick, because when he was in charge there were lot of changes.he improve the team and use different formation that won Manchester United difficult matches
Rangnick knows the implications of not winning tomorrow's match thus their isn't any room for complacency, losing tomorrow's match will further dash the hope of Man Utd top 4 aspiration, More so it will put more pressure on their manager whose records so far since taking the job had not been very encouraging, Michael Carrick wasn't allowed to continue with the job  because he lack of the needed experience, it would had been better if he had some previous managerial experience in some clubs, allowing him to continue to manage a big club like Man Utd wouldn't be effective in a long run, though he had a good beginning but that is short term basis.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2022, 06:22:16 PM

Burnley is an interesting team. In their last match, they managed to score points from good teams. Even though it is in the last place in the league, this team is ready to surprise at any moment.
Manchester has started to play well in the last few weeks. If they can score a goal in the early minutes, they will be very comfortable. They must win the match against Burnley, otherwise it will be very difficult for them to catch Chelsea Smiley

Chances for Burnley to get a draw is slim and chances for a win is more like impossible. Although surprises is part of the league but Manchester should play well to sieze this complete 3 points to get better chances of drawing closer to the securing  a place in the top four teams in the leagues table
Pages: « 1 ... 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 [1062] 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 ... 6244 »
  Print  

Jump to: