Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:35:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 [2367] 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 ... 6047 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 621076 times)
ajiz138

Activity: 1498
Merit: 785

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2022, 06:44:54 PM

we are lost, now I have no more hopes that we have any chance of being champions this season, this defeat was very close, when I was watching the game and soon I saw that we would lose, liverpool's attack was inefficient, in January the liverpool needs to look for at least 2 strikers who are excellent strikers so that they can at least finish in 4th position, because I doubt we will get to 3rd position, but if nothing changes we won't even finish 5th position, it's been a disastrous season
This very far point difference is very far from being behind, especially since Liverpool's performance is unstable, sometimes winning big teams, sometimes losing to weak teams, makes it difficult for us to predict Liverpool's victory, including in the match, it is clear that this should be Liverpool's victory but in a ball game it will always be a surprise when it has happened with a big team defeat.

I still haven't heard the news that Liverpool will sign another striker after buying the expensive Nunez but he didn't contribute much better, while the 2 strikers Jota and Diaz rely on have suffered injuries in the past few weeks which makes Liverpool's front line squad not as sharp as it should be Klopp can evaluate with these complicated circumstances.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2022, 07:00:10 PM

Chelsea 1:1 Manchester United FT...

It was a very bad substitution for Manchester United, the introduction of Mc Tomny immediately cost Manchester United goal. It was a careless foul committed by the Young midfielder. But we are glad that the happiness of the match was still kept alive when Casemiro got his first goal for Manchester United in a big match against Chelsea at the 90+ minutes.
Draw is a fair result for both teams.

The match was heading for a scoreless draw as both teams were quiet throughout the match. McTominay foul was a clumsy one as he usually makes but thay foul costed United quite a lot as Chelsea were able to find the lead but Casemiro's goal was a crucial one as well. Kepa did all he could to save the goal but by the time he was able to get proper hold of the ball, it already had crossed the line. Yeah, draw seems to be a fair result for both but both teams would have been hoping for full 3 points which they failed to get.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 07:00:40 PM

Well, I've missed the other games but here are my picks for today's game,

Wolverhampton Wanderers FC VS Leicester City FC

The stake odds for this game are 2.32 for the Wolves while 3.30 for a draw and 3.25 for Leicester, these could end up in a draw for sure so my bet is a draw for these two teams it will be a close game,

Aston Villa FC VS Brentford FC

The stake odds for this game are 2.15 for Aston while 3.45 for a draw and 3.50 for Brentford, I could say another draw but this time Aston Villa might win this time, it is a risky bet but I am going with Aston Villa,

Southampton FC VS Arsenal FC

The stake odds for this game are 5.60 for Southampton, 4.30 for the draw, and 1.58 for Arsenal, the number 1 team against the rank 15 team this season, for sure you all know who's going to win this, I am going with Arsenal for sure, but I am getting away from betting,

Leeds United VS Fulham FC

The Stake odds for this game are 2.09 for Leeds, 3.65 for the draw, and 3.50 for Fulham, why these kinds of odds, surely many are expecting Leeds to finish this for me I really like Fulham FC, and I think they will be winning this game,
Kayeshlyn

Activity: 294
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 07:01:50 PM

Drama at the end of the match at Stamford Bridge ended by not changing the order of their respective standings.

FT: Chelsea 1 - 1 Manchester United.

Jorginho looked to have won Chelsea all three points with a penalty he scored in the 87th minute after McTominay brought down Broja in the box. However, Casemiro's header at the far post in stoppage time was the goal after referee Stuart Attwell had received a goal notification on his watch thanks to goal-line technology to stop the Blues from taking all three points.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2022, 07:02:58 PM

The Chelsea Vs Manchester United match looked boring to me, even though Manchester United dominated the game, but there was no movement in the score at all. Soon the game will be over, will we see the score 0 - 0 until the end of the game? Honestly I was expecting Manchester United to win here, I've bet $150 on their win.
Unfortunately this match also ended in a draw 1-1, even before I already said the both teams could potentially share points with draw result. In my heart to bet on Manchester United is the most dubious for me, Chelsea at home more favored, why do you bet on Manchester United? I personally always lose if bet to this club, although it's like that I'm happy if Manchester United has improved performance.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 07:04:54 PM

Full Time Manchester United 1-1 Chelsea. It was very interesting match.Chelsea won penalty shoot and they scored and Extra time Manchester United scored and end the match in draw.Manchester United played very well this match.I think they deserved to win this match.what do you think about that?
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 07:10:05 PM

It was a very bad substitution for Manchester United, the introduction of Mc Tomny immediately cost Manchester United goal. It was a careless foul committed by the Young midfielder. But we are glad that the happiness of the match was still kept alive when Casemiro got his first goal for Manchester United in a big match against Chelsea at the 90+ minutes.

If not for the fact that he cost the penalty that was a very good substitution by the coach
What is good is that Chelsea didn't beat man utd at the end of the day.
Link up pass from Casemiro and Shaw. Sharing the point is better

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 07:12:41 PM

This doesn't looks like a match that would end draw. Manchester United and Chelsea are both dominating the pitch but Manchester United seems to have more chances and open space but they are very sluggish in making attempts to make use of it, they have that zeal to give Chelsea a leading a goal sooner than I expect.
One thing I saw in this match, Graham Potter was very observant of his team's weaknesses, so Marc Cucurella was withdrawn in the 36th minute and was replaced by Mateo Kovacic, because the right-back position was so weak, several times Antony and Marcus Rashford almost scored.
After the change was made, Chelsea were able to withstand the onslaught of attacks that United tried to do and played better until the second half was over.

Chelsea defends center seems weak, Kepa cannot do all the job alone, he will get worn out and Manchester United will likely make the first attempt of a goal of care is not taken
In the second half Chelsea played better, precisely in the 60th minute they started attacking Manchester United, although there were no opportunities that could be maximized, but it seems Chelsea have come out of the pressure United are trying to do.
A foul by Mctominay gave Chelsea the Finalti prize, luckily Casemiro scored in stoppage time to save them from defeat.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
aylabadia05

Activity: 1512
Merit: 767

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2022, 07:13:17 PM

Drama at the end of the match at Stamford Bridge ended by not changing the order of their respective standings.

FT: Chelsea 1 - 1 Manchester United.

Jorginho looked to have won Chelsea all three points with a penalty he scored in the 87th minute after McTominay brought down Broja in the box. However, Casemiro's header at the far post in stoppage time was the goal after referee Stuart Attwell had received a goal notification on his watch thanks to goal-line technology to stop the Blues from taking all three points.
We are satisfied with the result Manchester United got tonight at Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea's goal in the 87th minute was purely a mistake by McTominay which pulled Broja down inside the penalty area for which referee Stuart Attwell awarded a penalty.

With 6 minutes of added time given, it was clear that Erik ten Hag was seen telling Manchester United players to attack and as a result Casemiro managed to capitalize on Luke Shaw's assist with a header into Kepa Arrizabalaga's goal.
Casemiro's goal tonight became his first goal for Manchester United as well as a goal that saved Manchester United from defeat.

https://imgur.com/UQ1Kj1B
https://imgur.com/cwsEz4r

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Zaguru12

Activity: 686
Merit: 868

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 07:18:13 PM

This was a tough match between Chelsea v Manchester United and ended in a 1-1 draw and with this result, Chelsea's efforts to keep clean sheets were finally broken by Casemiro. Also for Manchester United, although they failed to beat the top teams after Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham but at least Manchester United didn't lose against Chelsea. Interesting I think, Erik ten Hag's way to stay firm by punishing Ronaldo, but Manchester United can still play well. Playing against a top team on two occasions like this without including Ronaldo in their squad, Manchester United can really play as a whole team which is certainly a good way Erik ten Hag has applied.

The interesting thing is, if in the match tomorrow Newcastle can beat Tottenham then Chelsea and Manchester United will be overtaken by Newcastle. But yes, that may not happen because Tottenham are great at home, because of the five home matches played by Tottenham so far they have perfectly got all the wins at home. Although in football anything can happen, but if we consider this perfect result for Tottenham then it is certainly difficult for Newcastle to surprise even though Newcastle only targets a draw it seems it is still difficult for Newcastle to make it happen.

United actually did well and I think Ten hag's way of play is gradually been implemented, but seriously united are lacking a proper center forward because chances missed by Rashford and Co is way too much. It would have caused them a point today thanks to casemiro's first goal to help salvage a point. A proper center forward would have buried the game in the first before the introduction of Kovacic who gave Chelsea some momentum. United should go all out in the winter transfer window for a proper striker.

The game of Newcastle and Tottenham isn't that easy to predict. Tottenham love to park bus and I tell Newcastle are a good team when they have the ball. Without Saint Maxim I expect Burno Gumiress and Joelinghton to frustrate Tottenham.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 07:19:26 PM

Everton took three points with three goals and ended their bad run.
Likewise, City also managed to get 3 points with 3 goals.
The first half of the Chelsea-Manchester united match ended in a 0-0 goalless draw. Manchester united played more dominant. Chelsea didn't show much of a presence despite being at home. United had 4 hits on 8 shots while chelsea had 1 hit on 3 shots.

Iwobi is my man of the match, have you all noticed how he had filled the number 10 role very well
They have a great day good team work and fight
Lampard and his squad deserve the win
Haaland will never stop scoring, Grealish was not looking happy today,he has a lot of work to do

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 07:21:44 PM

That was a separate game at Chelsea-Manchester United. What else do you experience that a match is 0-0 after 85 minutes and 1-1 after 94 minutes? It looked like it was going to be a goalless draw but suddenly 2 goals. It has shown that both teams have the necessary willpower to be able to do such things. Chelsea should actually win this, a draw is almost nothing for them. Manchester City won relatively easily and Haaland managed to find the net twice again.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 07:22:13 PM

I don't know what is wrong with Liverpool, they have been going through a rough season all year, and I get that its not a simple thing to just go back to being good, but they can't just lose to Nott Forest, thats just not comprehensible in my mind. This is the same team that was second last year and played in the finals of UCL, there is only one player missing and that can't really make this much change. I am not sure how they will get back to being good, but it has been long enough to say its not just a bad start, it has been one quarter of the whole season and they stil suck, which means they should have figured out what was going wrong. I hope they get better but I do not see anyway they could do that for the time being, maybe something needs to change.
There is nothing wrong with Liverpool, but poor finishing and a sub-optimal strategy to beat a team that is trying to defend well are the main obstacles in this match. Carvalho, Salah and Trent Alexander-Arnold had chances, but missed due to a good performance by the Nottingham goalkeeper. Dean Henderson deserves credit for his performances and important saves in that match, so it was a good day for him.

And suddenly I'm very sorry how Manchester United almost lost the match against Chelsea. Casemiro managed to prevent defeat with a late goal, but this one point was crucial to keep Chelsea at bay. But being in 5th or 2 points above Newcastle is certainly not safe for Manchester United, they are getting pressure from Newcastle which has started to improve since last season but I hope Manchester United can keep that distance with a better performance in the next match.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 07:23:26 PM

Chelsea match with Manchester united was terrible, from the initial i predicted the match to end draw and finally the match end draw. But Chelsea supposed have defeated Manchester united with the penalty why the match remain additional 6 minutes to go and Manchester score, the results of Manchester united goal is from the goalkeeper, it's the fault because assuming it catch the ball or push out the ball it won't have resulted 1:1 at the end of the match.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2022, 07:27:04 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2022, 07:08:06 PM by borovichok

I thought Liverpool are gonna have good performance after getting some good results on some of their previous matches but today they really performed poorly. Forest seemed to have a strategy as they got the lead and parked the bus and in the end it worked out well for them. Liverpool need to find a good mid combination and goalscorer to come back into the form again. They also have been conceeding this season which is also another concern. Klopp has to do lot of work to fix things at Liverpool.
I don't care what most people think or what their opinions are but I can say Liverpool are missing the work rate of sadio mane, they missed a winger that support the left back, a winger that can assist the striker and can also play as a striker, I believe Jürgen klopp thought he can replace him with Luis Diaz but the Colombian international has not been in the premier League for even a year and mane is more of world class, is true they are conceding goals but I don't blame the defender's because if you are not scoring you will be punished.

Stake VIP wager
Inwestour

Activity: 994
Merit: 947

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 07:27:47 PM

This very far point difference is very far from being behind, especially since Liverpool's performance is unstable, sometimes winning big teams, sometimes losing to weak teams, makes it difficult for us to predict Liverpool's victory, including in the match, it is clear that this should be Liverpool's victory but in a ball game it will always be a surprise when it has happened with a big team defeat.

I still haven't heard the news that Liverpool will sign another striker after buying the expensive Nunez but he didn't contribute much better, while the 2 strikers Jota and Diaz rely on have suffered injuries in the past few weeks which makes Liverpool's front line squad not as sharp as it should be Klopp can evaluate with these complicated circumstances.
Incredibly, Liverpool still lost to Nottingham. A few weeks ago they beat Manchester City, but they still can't beat the last team in the Premier League, well, not the last, actually, because this victory gave Nottingham the opportunity to overtake Leicester and now Leicester are last. Liverpool never ceases to amaze.
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 770
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2022, 07:30:38 PM

. Sharing the point is better

With the way both teams have performed in this league and across other league cup matches this season, the points was better shared than absorbed by any one of the two teams. Though, I couldn't agree more, that Manchester United are definitely getting accustomed to their 4-2-3-1 formation, they also would need to sign a better striker and a midfielder in the next transfer window. I think Chelsea missed the drive of Kante in these kind of encounter, had he been available, they would have stood a better chance of winning.

Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 07:34:32 PM

Erisken on the other hand was having lots of flops before he got subbed. The substitution was needed but Mc Tomny tackle on Armando Broja was too unprofessional it would have cost United a wasted effort altogether. Casemiro's goal in 90+4 minutes brought back the fun of the game. Anthony and Rashford missed some beautiful chances if Manu had won it would have been more fun

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
crytolad

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 07:45:00 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2022, 05:37:53 AM by crytolad

That was a very poor defending from McTomny. He held Broja who happened to have lost his balance, he freed him for a while and held him again. His poor performance against Manchester City has caused him his place in the starting line up. Fred is ahead of him in the picking order and he really needs to up his game.

Erisken on the other hand was having lots of flops before he got subbed. The substitution was needed but Mc Tomny tackle on Armando Broja was too unprofessional it would have cost United a wasted effort altogether. Casemiro's goal in 90+4 minutes brought back the fun of the game. Anthony and Rashford missed some beautiful chances if Manu had won it would have been more fun

I would give him 5/10. We all know his capabilities, he didn't influence the game as much as he could. Since Martial is always getting injured and Ronaldo has been dropped out, Erik Ten Hag needs another striker. Man united cannot rely on Radford alone to lead the frontline.

Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 770
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2022, 07:47:10 PM

I don't care what most people think or what their opinions are but I can say Liverpool are missing the work rate of sadio mane, they missed a winger that support the left back, a winger that can assist the striker and can also play as a striker, I believe Jürgen klopp thought he can replace him with Luis Diaz but the Colombian international has not been in the premier League for even a year and mane is more of world class, is true they are conceding goals but I don't blame the defender's because if you are not scoring you will be punished.
I agree with you as regards the fact of Liverpool missing the expertise and versatility of Sadio Mane.  That guy was literally a black horse and his output along side Sala, was simply magic. I think the team should take advantage of the winter transfers, so as to save themselves such loss.
When the work rate among team members in a team is not more or even up to 75%, there is bound to be such an outcome as this.

Pages: « 1 ... 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 [2367] 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 ... 6047 »
  Print  

Jump to: