Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 07:19:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 [483] 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046699 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:49:39 PM

I just wanted to thank HagbardCeline once again, this is a really neat feature and allows people to do what they want with their commodity. And as it's been pointed out, not extremely restricted use as the Bitcoin developers have went with for testnet coins. Let people decide what they want to do with it.

Cool stuff, please don't get discouraged due to people's disagreements.

Go thank that's ok. And you can do whatever you like sure. I think is not the time this side chains shit of any type  to be release right now. Blazr2 never ask the community. When we was have big discussion about MM and Side chains He don't show up to explain possibilities. We have conversations this side chains shit to happened somewhere in the distant future if you all guys remember that! But no he want to surprise us with no need to explain... Well you Blazr surprise some of us the bad way. who asked you to SC or test Net release wallets?. " I do not want drama and waves" - you say. Well you going to have it . I invest very big money here (not like you) and not feel comfortable some nubs to come here and tell me: "I can do what ewer I want with test net and proto even can trade this like new coin" Sorry but you can not. There must have some rules here. Not everybody here agree and you going to make me very angry about my investment here I promise you!

It's an open source project. Fork your own copy and change to your heart's content.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
BlueMan.

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:01:19 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 12:13:14 AM by BlueMan.

I just wanted to thank HagbardCeline once again, this is a really neat feature and allows people to do what they want with their commodity. And as it's been pointed out, not extremely restricted use as the Bitcoin developers have went with for testnet coins. Let people decide what they want to do with it.

Go thank that's ok. And you can do whatever you like sure. I think is not the time this side chains shit of any type  to be release right now. Blazr2 never ask the community. When we was have big discussion about MM and Side chains He don't show up to explain possibilities. We have conversations this side chains shit to happened somewhere in the distant future if you all guys remember that! But no he want to surprise us with no need to explain... Well you Blazr surprise some of us the bad way. who asked you to SC or test Net release wallets?. " I do not want drama and waves" - you say. Well you going to have it . I invest very big money here (not like you) and not feel comfortable some nubs to come here and tell me: "I can do what ewer I want with test net and proto even can trade this like new coin" Sorry but you can not. There must have some rules here. Not everybody here agree and you going to make me very angry about my investment here I promise you!

It's an open source project. Fork your own copy and change to your heart's content.

O Yea - Why You all pretend that is community project if the devs do not care what the community thinks first? And do Not give me direction for my heart please!

open source do not means in me head that devs can  do whatever they want with the coin. But do specific job and the community award them. Community decide direction and targets. The Community own the coin not the dev right.

Blazr is an artist and I respect that ,but ones he release this art and customer buy it and put it in  computer or on his wall like a painting he can not come in my home and change the painting face without permission. Or if he or any other DEV  can do this for the future then I'm not going to invest even cent anymore and I am done with the store of wealth bullshit. Because open source and store of wealth means the DEV is on me and you service.

Tell me siameze what is open source project ?  Maybe total freedom for DEVS hypothetically ..Because if somebody hypothetically can fuck with my money sorry this is not open source and store of wealth commodity!

sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:06:28 PM

I disagree with you there Blueman. For me the point of crypto was that anyone CAN do anything with it. So that there weren't so many restrictions placed upon what you can and can't do with your money. Unfortunately with that comes a certain degree of volatility.

I personally don't understand the need to create a pretty wallet, it seems like you still need skills beyond making a conf file to be able to mess around with the testnet. Is the wallet even that big of a deal then? Does it just make access to the testnet easier by distributing the coins to those who want them to play around with instead of having to take the time to mine them on the testnet? Could this have a negative impact where people begin to mine the testnet to the point where people who are actually there to innovate are having issue accessing the resources they need because those who want to monetize are hoarding?

Of course people are going to take a chance and try to monetize it, if they understand it or not, that was my only issue.

If this is the first type of tool to allow people to toy around with sidechains it could have a positive influence on Uno as well, where if it is what people are learning the ins and outs of, they might then fall in love with Uno as well. It is all speculation.

It is easy to get frustrated in cryptoland. More so on the downswing. I don't think anyone has the intentions of hurting, only bolstering.

I think of it as more of a collective. A think tank. A grouping, or community if you will, of like minded individuals. All here with different objectives benefiting to varying degrees from the success of increasing the valuation of the coin. Together we are stronger than if we were to stand on our own.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:14:41 PM

I disagree with you there Blueman. For me the point of crypto was that anyone CAN do anything with it. So that there weren't so many restrictions placed upon what you can and can't do with your money. Unfortunately with that comes a certain degree of volatility.

I personally don't understand the need to create a pretty wallet, it seems like you still need skills beyond making a conf file to be able to mess around with the testnet. Is the wallet even that big of a deal then? Does it just make access to the testnet easier by distributing the coins to those who want them to play around with instead of having to take the time to mine them on the testnet? Could this have a negative impact where people begin to mine the testnet to the point where people who are actually there to innovate are having issue accessing the resources they need because those who want to monetize are hoarding?

Of course people are going to take a chance and try to monetize it, if they understand it or not, that was my only issue.

If this is the first type of tool to allow people to toy around with sidechains it could have a positive influence on Uno as well, where if it is what people are learning the ins and outs of, they might then fall in love with Uno as well. It is all speculation.

It is easy to get frustrated in cryptoland. More so on the downswing. I don't think anyone has the intentions of hurting, only bolstering.

I think of it as more of a collective. A think tank. A grouping, or community if you will, of like minded individuals. All here with different objectives benefiting to varying degrees from the success of increasing the valuation of the coin. Together we are stronger than if we were to stand on our own.

It is useful, but if one has the skills and just can't stand the thought of prototanium, then build your own client minus the testnet funcionality. Wink

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:17:18 PM

"It is easy to get frustrated in cryptoland. More so on the downswing. I don't think anyone has the intentions of hurting, only bolstering.

I think of it as more of a collective. A think tank. A grouping, or community if you will, of like minded individuals. All here with different objectives benefiting to varying degrees from the success of increasing the valuation of the coin. Together we are stronger than if we were to stand on our own."

"Proto is tool to support Uno it is useless other way."

Me buy Uno.

Me give away many Proto.

And bottom line, beggin' on my knees here, guys: gotta develop our merchant/Ordinary People network, and Proto would be a sweet little promotional device to weave in there -- 'training coin'!!

Mark
sirsmokesalot

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:38:20 PM

The concern with a 'training' coin is that you can achieve the same training with real world value through micro amounts of Uno and have it have a better stimulus response since the consequence and reward are 'real'. Even though people have been dealing with 'digital' money for years, direct deposit and plastic cards, this stuff is still hard for them to figure out. Now you are telling them they are just using 'play chips' to figure the system out when you could just use pennies to do the same, in terms of merchant adoption and such. I am sure the training coins could help but then you have to explain how these are just 'fake' coins. Which opens the argument to what makes bitcoins, or any coins any more real. Winds up making your sales pitch harder.

Rewards coins though, that could be an interesting pitch. For every % of coins spent you earn a % of rewards coins on a sidechain, all backed up on the chains to avoid people from cheating the system. "Setting up a customer loyalty rewards program has never been easier than this!"™

I don't see a point in giving those people proto. In my mind the testnet is more about trying to find weakness in the coin, purposely trying to exploit it to find the cracks and make it stronger, and anything else you could ever wanna try out with Uno.

I really have no idea what the testnet is for though.

siameze
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:51:41 PM

I really have no idea what the testnet is for though.

It's just a testing feature, period so you don't run on a live chain. Anyone that has two spare computers and an hour to kill can make a test coin - but the altcoin section is filled with worthless coins that cn be used to the same end.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
BlueMan.

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:29:35 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 12:48:43 AM by BlueMan.

O Yea - Why You all pretend that is community project if the devs do not care what the community thinks first? And do Not give me direction for my heart please!

open source do not means in me head that devs can  do whatever they want with the coin. But do specific job and the community award them. Community decide direction and targets. The Community own the coin not the dev right.

Blazr is an artist and I respect that ,but ones he release this art and customer buy it and put it in  computer or on his wall like a painting he can not come in my home and change the painting face without permission. Or if he or any other DEV  can do this for the future then I'm not going to invest even cent anymore and I am done with the store of wealth bullshit. Because open source and store of wealth means the DEV is on me and you service.

Tell me siameze what is open source project ?  Maybe total freedom for DEVS hypothetically ..Because if somebody hypothetically can fuck with my money sorry this is not open source and store of wealth commodity!

First BW. And now Blazr2 to. Why this guys don't ask before do whatever they have in mind FIRST ? Just fucking ask first and explain. Respect the people here who invest money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlueMan.

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:43:09 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 01:53:59 AM by BlueMan.

"Of course people are going to take a chance and try to monetize it, if they understand it or not, that was my only issue. "

That is me point to!

And @Blazr2 i have better name from now on for Prototanium!

I give it the name   BULLSHITIUM !  Just like the other name i give Potato-man for the dumpers!

Bullshitium- That is the correct name for the purple wallet and the pink to.

Is for the babys to play with. That is the main future of BULLSHITIUM! Mine it pre mine it i dont care for Bullshitium

And Mark there is only one coin for treaning and real trans. - Unobtanium.

Do not speak here about Bullshitium if is posible please!

sirsmokesalot

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:12:26 AM

First BW. And now Blazr2 to. Why this guys don't ask before do whatever they have in mind FIRST ? Just fucking ask first and explain. Respect the people here who invest money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wholly understand your frustration.

That said.

I have been in a few of these "community" votes with other coins. They never really do anything. Half the people who don't get their way sit by on the sidelines with the 'told you so's' cocked and loaded. I don't know if that is so much the answer. Being around to provide answers and such is more important than anything, which Hag did.

Look at all that drama that was unfolding in bitcoin with the foundation. No coin is safe from turmoil.

As Siameze stated, if you don't like it, in the world of crypto you can fork it and try to convince us all that your fork is the one worth being on, first you do the convincing, then you get the 51% consensus, then you get the power, then you get the women! I don't think anyone is willing to fork on this issue, so it is a moot point to even worry about.

Your understanding of open source is incorrect in the regards of crypto. The way the chains work is that, anyone please correct me if i am wrong, anyone can fork a coin, they need to convince the miners then their fork is the correct one. Which happens when you get a 'majority' vote on the chain. Which is why 51% attacks and small network hash was a risk. It is harder to perform in the future as the networks become more distributed. I still don't think the majority rules system is the best, it is easily manipulated, even if the scale seems so large. "too large to fail' still echoes within me. Just look at what democracy evolved into in the states, why try to recreate that splendor... beyond me.

Don't 'invest' money into crypto, any crypto. It is a GAMBLE

It is a neat technology but it is as stupid to say you invest in crypto as it is to say you invest in social media. It is just buying bullshit and trying to convince someone else that the bullshit you just bought is worth more to them than it is you because it will only ever be worth more in the future, because look at it!

In the end i don't think cryptos are worth anything. I see the whole thing self fulfilling prophecy of sorts. You convince a couple people and others want to seem as smart or not be left out, what ever their reasoning, group think. Before you know it...

There is still some quick money to be had. Ltc was pumped not too long ago.

Do you want to carry something next to your genitals every day that emits radiation? For what reason you ask? So that anyone can reach you at any time they damn well please, that is the reason! Why would people want that? So since i think cellphones are pretty stupid, yet the market would tell me i am stupid for thinking that, i figured i didn't know it all. With btc at a market cap of 4 billion, obviously even if i think crypto to be stupid, there is still money to be made.

How much? You gotta spend A LOT of time thinking about that and doing your voodoo to get you to where you wanna be! The absolute best way to look at this, pretend you already lost whatever you put into Uno. Come to terms with it, cry, scream, go through the 7 stages of grieving. Once you make it through that it is a little more fun i think.

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:13:09 AM

"The concern with a 'training' coin is that you can achieve the same training with real world value through micro amounts of Uno and have it have a better stimulus response since the consequence and reward are 'real'."

I take your point, Sirsmokes; but the rarity of Uno, and my compu-klutziness, always leaves me genuinely concerned that I will lose some amount of The Precious.

But my real goal is to maintain some equilibrium. Things have been a little sideways lately, and I plead guilty here of trying to find common ground, to return us to the community spirit I recall so fondly.

This thread is our 'foyer.' Let it be a place of calm and welcome.

Mark
sirsmokesalot

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:47:28 AM

"The concern with a 'training' coin is that you can achieve the same training with real world value through micro amounts of Uno and have it have a better stimulus response since the consequence and reward are 'real'."

I take your point, Sirsmokes; but the rarity of Uno, and my compu-klutziness, always leaves me genuinely concerned that I will lose some amount of The Precious.

But my real goal is to maintain some equilibrium. Things have been a little sideways lately, and I plead guilty here of trying to find common ground, to return us to the community spirit I recall so fondly.

This thread is our 'foyer.' Let it be a place of calm and welcome.

Mark

I totally feel ya on all points. If there was concern amongst the person, shop keeper or whoever, having a training coin there as a tool for them is no harm. Really it would make sense on getting employees up to snuff on stuff, getting them use to the systems i suppose. All depends on how things are worked out.

Everyone loves some ghetto ascii right? Here goes:

Uno chain

So the side chain sorta breaks off where everything in the past was good and then from there it has it's own life. It can do what it wants, or at some point in the future it can rejoin into the main chain?

Uno chain
======================
Testnet chain

They are one in the same chain if i re-read correctly. The testnet is sorta just like the shadow of the Uno chain? Doesn't have it's own soul so to speak?

natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:40:09 AM

I just created a 10-word brainwallet at cryptap.us! It's short, but they are obscure, unrelated words, think it's secure? I'm going to test out its security with some tiny funds, but I don't know if I fully trust any address generated from a website. Is cryptap.us proven safe? I guess I could search that myself to find out. That site is really cool though!

I'm looking into the copay feature right now, exciting stuff!

BlueMan.

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:17:25 AM

Don't 'invest' money into crypto, any crypto. It is a GAMBLE

HeHe I know that. Any investment is a GEMBLE! The good thing is I am not depending on that gamble, but like that gamble anyway.

But why not to watch after me crypto of  choice.?

Well maybe I don't need to watch that much. Do not need to buy anymore ! Maybe do not need to post here also.

Maybe I do not need to be part of this community and say nothing more?

Maybe is a good idea just to check out now in proper price  wary slow slowly so you can buy me . Or can do it after 5 to 10 years. Who cares ...just me.

Actually why to care of this project? Open source bullshit where nothing is depend at all from me? Can just exit. And not loose my time here like a Facebook Bla - Bla  

Am I happy to own  the rare Unobtanim which I  mine and buy wary hard and expensive? Is it store of value at all or just bullshit like any other crypto?

Why you all  are here?

Just for some bucks , extra K?..Pocket money.

Maybe nobody give a shit for the potential of the idea?

It's only fucking money the Neanderthal will say. Fun is just in the fricking money. Go to casino. But no idea there , no purpose behind casino. only to lose money. It is for losers bro. you lose already.

WTF V500 you are correct to say :Hasta la vista muchachos!

BlueMan.

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:08:45 AM

God is my witness I like Blazr2. I don't know why I feel so bad about side chain test wallets. He is always great and welcome. U just kill me with those last thinks man...

sirsmokesalot

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:48:12 AM

The only true losers in life are those who focus solely on money!

Of course you are wanted here and your input is valued.

You can view it as open source where your opinion isn't valid. That you don't have a vote, but that is incorrect. You have ALL the say in open source. If you think you can do it better, open source allows you the foundation to build upon. If it is a solid idea that people like and can utilize they will back and you can make history.

This type of stuff happens a lot in life, this is where i know i have faith. All crypto is bullshit. There is no idea to invest in because devs aren't CEOs and the like. It would be like throwing a wad of bills at beavers to build you a dam and thinking that actually had some impact on why they built the dam. That is the biggest fault with crypto imo. People treat it like a stock. Like it is some company with the next velcro or bandaid or some shit. There is nothing here, when you bought into Uno you bought into us, since we are what it becomes.

Why are you here, that is the better question to be asking. If it is for the run from 12 to 1200 like bitcoin had that is NOT going to happen. It just won't. See, and IF it does, i can be super fucking happy, because i have literally ZERO expectations of it doing so. I am holding mine now because i am greedy but the risk i take is that i stand to lose it all if it crashes hard. So what? Just money.

rojan

Activity: 1540
Merit: 374

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:13:23 AM

Anyone in Unosville looking at crypto investments offered at Bank To The Future?  https://bnktothefuture.com/search/pitches

I'm looking at the Bitcoin Capital Tranche 2 "high risk, high reward" fund managed by Simon Dixon and Max Keiser.  Daily dividends paid in BTC from mining + crypto investments + venture capital gain/loss down the road.  I'm looking to ROI and then use a percentage of gains to buy more UNO.  I can't even speculate what the upside could be, but I know the minimum investment amount is $1,000 USD or BTC or START equivalent. 

Welcome new UNO buyers, hodlers, traders, scooping up UNO at this August 2015 price level.  I've been buying 1) UNO, 2) START, and 3) POT in July.       

natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:33:12 AM

There, I also created a '2 of 3' multi-sig wallet through copay at cryptap.us. I will put a little UNO there and in my brainwallet for a while to see if it remains  Wink

Still wishing there was a hardware wallet for UNO though.

cryptapus

Activity: 626
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 08:54:06 AM

Well, because they (we) don't have to to ask. It's open source and if I had to wait for some permission before I did anything I wouldn't get anything done... Smiley

This Proto thing is a fine HB experiment. If he has the itch I say scratch it. But at the end of the day it's just another altcoin, one with a, what is it now? ~10% premine? I think it was ~block 35000 at release... If that seriously threatens UNO then I guess there are bigger problems... If you assign value to it then that's your prerogative, "live and let live" so to speak...

I will say that the heavy mining of a testnet is usually frowned upon, since there is usually a gentlemen's agreement that test mining can be done with simple hardware, but no coin other than Bitcoin seems to actually use a testnet that I'm aware of so probably no big deal...

website | PGP fingerprint: 692C 0756 E57D 2FA1 7601 3729 010B 717F 231C E7AA | BTC Address: 1CrYPTB1o7QWc8hXqBMP2LtAJh1VMtTFBh
cryptapus

Activity: 626
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 08:56:16 AM

There, I also created a '2 of 3' multi-sig wallet through copay at cryptap.us. I will put a little UNO there and in my brainwallet for a while to see if it remains  Wink

Still wishing there was a hardware wallet for UNO though.

Copay is pretty neat (thank Bitpay, viva open-source) but it is very beta. I have some concerns that I may need to pull the plug on it in the future so to make it easy on yourself you'll probably only want to store small amounts in it.

Thanks for testing it out!

website | PGP fingerprint: 692C 0756 E57D 2FA1 7601 3729 010B 717F 231C E7AA | BTC Address: 1CrYPTB1o7QWc8hXqBMP2LtAJh1VMtTFBh
Pages: « 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 [483] 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: