Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:15:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 [494] 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046628 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 08:09:29 PM

I'm sad to say I agree.  I really like Bryce and find him to be a very interesting, knowledgable character, but his communication with the community has been flaky and his non-delivery of new wallets after the fork was a huge disappointment.  I felt betrayed, quite honestly.  I really like him as a person (i don't follow crypto drama that much, so i can't comment on his other projects) and would love for him to stay in the community, but he should not be "lead dev" or credited in our promo/copy.

Sure no problem with him being "a dev" but "lead dev" (whatever that means) isn't to the advantage of the coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptapus

Activity: 626
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 08:21:56 PM

Great stuff in the UNO TECH link in your signature BitcoinNational. I'm satisfied about how much of that I've already figured out and implemented piece by piece on my own previously. There are a few things though that I'd like to have clarified.

1) Say you make 5 addresses and send funds to them, then place the encrypted backup on an encrypted USB in the secondary location. Then I make five new addresses and send funds to them. Does the secondary backup still access the original 5 addresses? I'm not sure if adding new addresses invalidates the entire old private key, or if we're warned about that just because the newest addresses wouldn't be backed up. Say if the first 5 addresses contain 1,000 uno but the next 5 contain only 10 UNO, then I won't fuss about it as long as the original 5 are still covered. I suppose it shouldn't matter, I should just make 50 new addresses, label them then I can leave the secondary backup for years and not have to worry about it.
If you have 1000 coins in an address in Unobtanium-qt/unobtaniumd and you send 1 coin, the change will typically NOT be returned to the previous address (unless you specify it with the coin control features). It might be best to create two wallet.dat files, one with most of your funds that you don't plan on spending from and another wallet.dat for daily spending with a small amount. You could even split up your "stash" wallet into addresses that hold, let's say, 1/10th of your stash. Each time your spending wallet runs out just "importprivkey" one of those address private keys to refill your hot wallet.
2) In regards to keyloggers. I've gotten a bit paranoid that you can never really know if you're free of keyloggers. I went to the extent of placing a basic Linux program on a USB drive to initialize my ledger wallets offline. Although I do use ESET NOD32, which it seems literally updates my virus signature about 10 times per day. I do visit sites cragv warned against, things you wouldn't tell your grandmother about or torrents or w.e. So my two questions here are: Should I be able to feel at least 98% confident that my computer is safe from keyloggers while using ESET NOD? I know I have never had any breaches from the 50+ websites I've logged into or wallets I've used in 15 months, but I'm sure that's not evidence to conclude I've never been infected. Even then I'm not happy with 98%, so am I able to create true offline wallets despite having only one laptop?
Probably, a tails live cd, a copy of the paperwallet index.html file on a flash drive, and your disconnected laptop I think is a good recommendation.
3) Would downloading the html of the cryptap.us brainwallet program be an improvement in security despite my computer still being used online? Bonus stupid question: would it help at all (guard against keyloggers) simply to disconnect from the internet when using the program? Does Cryptapus prove that the website can not store which brain wallet phrases are typed in? (I know, people have told me he's trusted, just asking).
You certainly could download the brainwallet html, just don't forget to also grab the javascript files referenced in it. You will lose the "transactions" capability since you can't grab unspent transactions from a block explorer. It might be easier to just grab the paperwallet.html file since the brainwallet functionality is also built in and it's just the one file. Verifying that no keylogging is taking place can be done by examining the javascript. Not really an easier way to prove a negative in this case. But it's probably best to not trust anyone, myself included, with your money. The best advise is to examine the code in detail to prove to yourself that no monkey business is going on...

website | PGP fingerprint: 692C 0756 E57D 2FA1 7601 3729 010B 717F 231C E7AA | BTC Address: 1CrYPTB1o7QWc8hXqBMP2LtAJh1VMtTFBh
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:53:19 PM

Thank you very much for the info cryptapus. I know nothing about code so I can't review anything, but I'll use your suggestion on the cold wallet and just store smaller amounts in brain wallets.

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 03:26:04 AM

We're closing in on page 500 of this thread. Wow!

I don't think these prices are going to last very long. Mr. Splashy Pants doesn't have unlimited Uno. If he wants to slowly sell it to us cheap, that's fine too.  Most of here are not going anywhere.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
GetGoxed

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:06:55 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 04:17:38 AM by GetGoxed

Something weird is going on. Markets around the globe crashing while BTC, UNO, and the rest of crypto STILL sleeping?

You guys might appreciate this video: Shemitah Exposed - Financial Crisis for Sept 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkELgi6EkNo
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 05:48:09 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 07:41:24 AM by BitcoinNational

page 500 woot! w000t!
i pledge 10kg for best un accomplishments of year 2 come Oct Wink
(still thinking on how 2 do it but like to spread it to 20 prizes and have community voting)

@getGoxed
Yeah we are kinda kind to "alternative" coin-wiki-dink theory around here, and have a thread for the more off topic stuff, but Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K for sure.  

Without going too deep.  I think for the the last 3000 odd years the banking elites have always operated on a 7 year cycle, loan it out and rank it back in, boom and bust, ebb and flow, sow and reap.  And then they have a super cycle which is likely every 49 years and often there will be blood in the streets. The BIG big bust.

Now if you do the math 2008 was how many years back?  

Right now my guess is cash is tight.  So that forces the average types to sell off assets, and that drives prices down.  And the select few that can get $50 Billion direct from the fed magic funny money machine buy up all the real things for real cheap.  

All part of the plan.  All timed to the cycles of the lunatics.

anyone want to do the math for UN?

random potential vendor
https://www.hippychick.com/pages/3-about-us

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
deadlock1

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

methodic madness

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:52:40 AM

Something weird is going on. Markets around the globe crashing while BTC, UNO, and the rest of crypto STILL sleeping? falling.

corrected

Ich hab heut Nichtgeburtstag! :-)
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:29:28 AM

OKAY I've done some reading thanks to cryptapus and BitcoinNational and I'm nearly prepared to properly secure my UNO for long term storage.

> At https://cryptap.us/uno/paperwallet.html , right click, 'save as..', save to USB drive.

> Burn Tails to DVD

> Restart computer through Tails OS.

> Open cryptap.us program, generate 10 addresses with 10% of my holdings designated for each.

> Save the public addresses and private keys to two encrypted flash drives using a strong but memorable passphrase. Store each drive hidden in different locations.

> importprivkey 1 of the addresses in control panel of 0.10b encrypted wallet.

Do I have that right? Did any of you do this? I have never used Tails so I'm not yet sure if it will be easy to access and open the wallet generator using that OS. I'm also not sure how to copy>paste the addresses into a document to be saved to the flash drive, is there some kind of wordpad-like program in Tails?

Cryptap.us also says this "If you are familiar with PGP you can download this all-in-one HTML page and check that you have an authentic version from the author of this site by matching the SHA1 hash of this HTML with the SHA1 hash available in the signed version history document linked on the footer of this site." but that seems like something that is not necessary if I'm saving it directly from the site?

Of course I will test with small amounts first, but I want to be sure I have this right before starting.

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:45:03 AM

OKAY I've done some reading thanks to cryptapus and BitcoinNational and I'm nearly prepared to properly secure my UNO for long term storage.

> At https://cryptap.us/uno/paperwallet.html , right click, 'save as..', save to USB drive.

> Burn Tails to DVD

> Open cryptap.us program, generate 10 addresses with 10% of my holdings designated for each.

> Save the public addresses and private keys to two encrypted flash drives using a strong but memorable passphrase. Store each drive hidden in different locations.

Do I have that right? Did any of you do this? I have never used Tails so I'm not yet sure if it will be easy to access and open the wallet generator using that OS. I'm also not sure how to copy>paste the addresses into a document to be saved to the flash drive, is there some kind of wordpad-like program in Tails?

Cryptap.us also says this "If you are familiar with PGP you can download this all-in-one HTML page and check that you have an authentic version from the author of this site by matching the SHA1 hash of this HTML with the SHA1 hash available in the signed version history document linked on the footer of this site." but that seems like something that is not necessary if I'm saving it directly from the site?

Of course I will test with small amounts first, but I want to be sure I have this right before starting.

You should always verify the sums to ensure that it is genuine and signed by cryptap.us and hasn't been changed. That step is absolutely necessary.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:49:59 AM

Ok. Though the qualifier "if you are familiar with PGP" seems like a hurdle since I have no clue what that is. I'll look into it, hopefully it's not too involved and complicated.

cryptapus

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 09:52:00 AM

> Burn Tails to DVD

The PGP message is a vestige of the original bitaddress.org pointbiz version, it's not relevant to my alterations for the UNO network. The fact that you're connecting to my https://cryptap.us site via ssl should be sufficient to prove that you're getting the latest version of my code.

Tails should have all that you require, but in the off chance that it does not, you could also use an Ubuntu live cd in place of Tails. It's my understanding that Tails will remove items in physical memory when it shuts down and thus is theoretically more secure, but it's my opinion that that's probably not necessary as long as you power down fully and maybe remove the battery as well to make sure the memory has no power to hold a state. Forensics entities might be able to go back and find what was in memory, but more than likely you'll power back on to your old OS and it will overwrite it... Depends on how paranoid you are I guess...

Very wise to test this on a small amount until you're familiar with the procedure, highly recommended.

website | PGP fingerprint: 692C 0756 E57D 2FA1 7601 3729 010B 717F 231C E7AA | BTC Address: 1CrYPTB1o7QWc8hXqBMP2LtAJh1VMtTFBh
cryptapus

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 09:53:24 AM

> Burn Tails to DVD

You should always verify the sums to ensure that it is genuine and signed by cryptap.us and hasn't been changed. That step is absolutely necessary.

True, but I've never signed that code... Something I still need to do when I find the time....

cryptapus

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 10:01:39 AM

> Burn Tails to DVD

The PGP message is a vestige of the original bitaddress.org pointbiz version, it's not relevant to my alterations for the UNO network. The fact that you're connecting to my https://cryptap.us site via ssl should be sufficient to prove that you're getting the latest version of my code.
I should elaborate here a little bit... As long as you've connected to https://cryptap.us and you have TRUSTED certs installed I believe the above is true. However, if your OS/browser has been compromised and an UNTRUSTED cert is installed in your browser the above would be false... Be wary here. Perhaps using the Tails cd to connect and download the paperwallet.html site would be best...

Tails should have all that you require, but in the off chance that it does not, you could also use an Ubuntu live cd in place of Tails. It's my understanding that Tails will remove items in physical memory when it shuts down and thus is theoretically more secure, but it's my opinion that that's probably not necessary as long as you power down fully and maybe remove the battery as well to make sure the memory has no power to hold a state. Forensics entities might be able to go back and find what was in memory, but more than likely you'll power back on to your old OS and it will overwrite it... Depends on how paranoid you are I guess...

Very wise to test this on a small amount until you're familiar with the procedure, highly recommended.

natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:06:46 AM

Okay, this sounds like it may go pretty fast. You two were very vast to respond, thank you. I'll post again with an update or if I run into problems.

There is no risk with importing several private keys into my wallet while testing even when it is still holding considerable funds? If not, that would also be a smoother way to move funds from my brainwallet test addresses rather than through the transactions tab at cryptap.us, just import them into the wallet then send to one consolidated address.

cryptapus

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 10:10:43 AM

Okay, this sounds like it may go pretty fast. You two were very vast to respond, thank you. I'll post again with an update or if I run into problems.

There is no risk with importing several private keys into my wallet while testing even when it is still holding considerable funds? If not, that would also be a smoother way to move funds from my brainwallet test addresses rather than through the transactions tab at cryptap.us, just import them into the wallet then send to one consolidated address.

There should be no risk. "importprivkey" simply imports the private key into your wallet.dat and scans the blockchain for transactions associated with that key.

Edit: I've seen some folks recommend that if you do this not to import the private key into another active wallet.dat, perhaps some versions of bitcoind had issues with transactions showing up that were not originating from your wallet.dat, but I've not looked into that... I believe I've tried it before and not noticed any issues.... but memory is fuzzy in this area...

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:18:38 AM

> Burn Tails to DVD

True, but I've never signed that code... Something I still need to do when I find the time....

Would be appreciated. You have a lot of useful tools.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
cryptapus

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 10:21:36 AM

Would be appreciated. You have a lot of useful tools.

Agreed, I'll prioritize that... Thanks!

natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:21:48 AM

It seems that the deeper you go into security you just find decreasingly severe security flaws.

Funds on Cryptsy with weak password same as your e-mail and no 2fa: 12% chance of loss (including risk of cryptsy itself being comprimised or failing).

The above with strong password different from your e-mail with 2fa: 4% chance of loss.

Funds in encrypted wallet on hard drive with USB backup and no AV, reckless browsing/downloading habits and bad OS updating habits: 3% chance of loss.

All the above with strong AV, careful browsing habits and good OS update practices: 0.2% chance of loss.

Funds from paperwallet.html downloaded from potentially compromised browser and created on Tails OS with encrypted USB backups in multiple locations: 0.01% chance of loss.

etc.

No idea how close those %'s are to actual values, would depend on your chances of forgetting your passphrase, how secure Cryptsy is as a company, how many keylogging hackers would actually pay attention to altcoins and don't just pursue credit cards numbers and personal info...

natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:24:59 AM

Should I wait for you to sign that code or just download it through Tails for now and make changes later if needed?

Edit: I've also never worked in the UNO console before. Before importprivkey apparently I need to decrypt the wallet. The command could be: wallepassphrase mypassphrase 120

Then that will allow me to import private keys for 2 minutes? Sorry for all the questions but I'm scared of messing something up, scared I will accidentally invalidate my passphrase or something  Tongue I'm learning a lot though, thanks again  Smiley

cryptapus

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 10:55:46 AM

Should I wait for you to sign that code or just download it through Tails for now and make changes later if needed?

Edit: I've also never worked in the UNO console before. Before importprivkey apparently I need to decrypt the wallet. The command could be: wallepassphrase mypassphrase 120

Then that will allow me to import private keys for 2 minutes? Sorry for all the questions but I'm scared of messing something up, scared I will accidentally invalidate my passphrase or something  Tongue I'm learning a lot though, thanks again  Smiley

Until I have it signed you're welcome to use it as is. As I mentioned previously, it might be best to download a copy of it from a browser on your live CD to have less of a chance of it being altered by your os/browser. Just check to see if you're connecting to my domain via ssl (should be, I believe all non-ssl connections are forwarded to the ssl port).

I believe your "walletpassphrase" command is correct. It should not damage your wallet.dat in any way.

Pages: « 1 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 [494] 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: