Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:40:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046621 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
5000Bitcoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:00:38 PM

Is Bryce the developer on this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:04:05 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 02:24:25 PM by gustav

Blazr2 is
for purposes of whining use this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=854092.0
smalltimer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:33:17 PM

if you need bootcamp, let me know.  Grin
balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:54:39 PM

back on this

We don't need to be on Wall St.

can be any other stockexchange too. We can also sell it to china or japan.

1.  Winkivoss twins couldn't be more pure blue blood WASP elitist ... they ARE the essence of the ivy league ... they stink of bloody old money and privilege. Wink Wink is highly connected to the powers that be.  AND they are stuck +18months in review/approval Huh

Winkelvoss not matter. They won't do it for us. I am just an ordinary guy. Not elite at all. 18months+ is to be expected. I just hate wearing suits, that's my biggest issue.

3.  The old system is BROKEN, let it go.  It's (mostly very) dead Jim.

that's why they need uno  Smiley

4.  You can back UNO with a Wall St. ETF // it's easy all you have to do is set up a peg clearly define that X uno = Y wall street trade certificates (and Honestly honor this promised price index // building trust in the p2p trust network).  UNO is the superblock of this new p2p trust network ... and it will expand to include peers in all well organized coin communities.  Welcome to the NEM Smiley  

5.  If we really, truly, desperately yearn to be "Listed and High Frequency Trade" ... go around the wall NOT through the wall.  We can buy control of an already listed (yet very small) company.  DING! ps ... doesn't even have to be a Yankee registered company.  

4: not backing uno with ETF - other way: backing ETF with uno. They need to buy before they can trade. ETF needs backing with uno. So no promises involved.
Superblock, i agree

5: forget the wall. Murica smells bad anyways. Currently i don't have the funds to buy 3rd grade companies. Maybe after Uno hit 500$ a piece Wink

Don't worry. Nothing will happen all too fast. I honestly would prefer someone else (whale) takes this up. Mainly because i hate suits and ties. But if nothing gets going i will have to get educated because this is the injection of money that uno needs. Real investing. Not pump and dump. If the fiat-money-system fails the brokers need something to dump their holdings into. Uno ETF would be ideal for that.

If it is not to expensive to get the papers done: why not? Won't hurt us. Nothing changes for the community other than the marketcap and the value of the coins they hold. ETF-traders will not have a say in uno or at least not more than anyone else. Either they like it or they don't. Uno is a DAC

I want to be a smart guy too! Where can i sign up?  Cheesy

just send the fee of 0.5 btc to [1Shre.....] and you'll get the certificate

ok, now finally off Wink

You are not accepting UNO?!!  What's this "btc" schtuff?  Now we've falled back into the 7's!   Sad

I do take uno for certificates too. I hope it didn't drop because of me  Cheesy

---------

i honestly have no idea about all those things. I would have to do serious study. Best would be someone else who has experience with these things would do it. Nothing would change for community as far as i can think. Only uno is better known and traded at the stockexchanges. It's basically what everyone wants. Waiting for massadoption can take another decade. The masses come late but that's not a problem because there are coins for that like VTC, Myriad and others which are on purpose inflationary for a long time. Let the slow people buy franko. We want to moon as soon and hard as possible and not wait for another decade. If we wanted to wait for decades we would buy inflationcoins.  Wink
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:00:27 PM

NXT Assets are easy technically, though convincing people of the value and legitimacy of holding behind each Asset is an entirely different scenario. The NXT Wallet has had the ability to create and trade in NXT Assets for some time.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 06:17:38 PM

NXT Assets are easy technically, though convincing people of the value and legitimacy of holding behind each Asset is an entirely different scenario. The NXT Wallet has had the ability to create and trade in NXT Assets for some time.
Ok, so making a Un asset on NXT would require trust in the issuer of the asset. That's easy to understand. It's not as though the NXT network can actually escrow the asset (although that would be killer if it could). 

The stuff I'm struggling to grasp is the mechanics of creating it, and the rules that can be applied. For example, can the asset be recalled?  How much of a network fee is applied to trading the asset.  How to list the asset on a nxt exchange.  Can an asset be "pegged" to the price of Un, or do you just declare that we are initially selling 1000 Un @ 150 NXT.

Also I'm unclear if there would be any benefit to the UNO community of issuing an asset on NXT, outside of locking up a quantity of Un.  It might draw trades from current exchanges; unless it's directly convertible for Un, I don't think you could arb any imbalances.  Am I missing something?
Only reason to try this that I can immediately see, would be to further our education in Crypto.  Maybe it goes nowhere, or maybe something unexpected happens.

Perhaps derivitive Un futures and hedges settled in NXT make more sense.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:13:50 PM

Please please digest this text. If anyone in the community has real concerns, I will end the experiment forthwith: This is Big Picture Stuff, aiming to ultimately 'plait together' a range of beneficial practices.

One: if you express interest, we’ll have the world’s first in-house cryptographic currency in place shortly – ‘DCV’: Distributed-Vault Coin. [Thus, the middle ground between the two sides of yesterday's discourse.)

Two: the theory of it will puzzle some people for some time. It’s invitation-only, rewarding those who demonstrate trust and competence, traded only among TT’s on Un-Ex, creating the most stable trading-pair in the crypto realm: Uno/Dvc

Three: (gonna check all these answers) an Nxt asset can’t be recalled.

Four: an Nxt asset – POW folk voyaging into the POS realm! – is automatically listed on the SAE

https://trade.secureae.com/#4551058913252105307 -- SAE

However, almost all trades will be ‘X-WIPs’ – P2P on Un-Ex. [Ian was talking about ‘white label exchanges.’ Anyone understand these?]

Five:

‘I'm unclear if there would be any benefit to the UNO community of issuing an asset on NXT’’

Correct question!!
(a)   It will provide a small ‘anchor’ of price-independence
(b)   All Uno used to trade DVC will remain in the TT community
(c)   It will further our education of, and integration into, the bullion-dealing community – ‘corporate culture’
(d)   It will function as Hedges (theoretically) do, as a trading-instrument – but will be ‘Phase Two’ of Hedges, the cryptographic stage.

m
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:32:57 PM

M

mgwUNO on SAE
multigateway UNO is backed 100% by deposits in the custom multisig accounts generated for each user. Deposits made to the multisig account will automatically transfer the corresponding amount of UNO assets to the associated NXT account. Withdraws are automatically processed serially only when all multigateway servers are in agreement. The balances in the multisig accounts will change and do not represent the amount of BTC in your account, the UNO assets do.  By configuring NXTservices to monitor multigateway, any NXT node will be able to track the current status of all multigateway transactions and balances.

something like that?

---

@5 eye still don't get NXT, but starting to get MasterC.  Thinking on kinds of instruments to possibly issue.  All to be part of the TT community but allows outsider looking in to play along.

@1 eye'm paying attention, kinda have been working on something like that myself Smiley

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 11:46:40 PM

M

mgwUNO on SAE
multigateway UNO is backed 100% by deposits in the custom multisig accounts generated for each user. Deposits made to the multisig account will automatically transfer the corresponding amount of UNO assets to the associated NXT account. Withdraws are automatically processed serially only when all multigateway servers are in agreement. The balances in the multisig accounts will change and do not represent the amount of BTC in your account, the UNO assets do.  By configuring NXTservices to monitor multigateway, any NXT node will be able to track the current status of all multigateway transactions and balances.

something like that?

---

@5 eye still don't get NXT, but starting to get MasterC.  Thinking on kinds of instruments to possibly issue.  All to be part of the TT community but allows outsider looking in to play along.

@1 eye'm paying attention, kinda have been working on something like that myself Smiley

mgwUNO on SAE isn't real yet, is it? I didn't see Un listed. That would be cool, though.

I've been delving deeper into NXT today. It seems it should be fairly easy to issue an asset for sale from the NXT wallet. You could call it something like "Unobtanium NXT trade tokens." 

It could be "backed" by a strong reputation and Uno put into a visible wallet.
The benefit to NXT users is that it "should" track the price of Uno if there is any interest in it.
The benefit to UNO users is questionnable; it would tie up whatever quantity of Un would be pledged to the asset.

As far as I can tell there are some important drawbacks to issuing NXT assets.
1. You can't issue more of an asset. So if I issue 100 UNO tokens, then that's all there can be. A new issue would require a new asset.
2. You can't recall an asset. So if nobody bought it, the asset just remains out there. Perhaps I could buy it back from myself, effectively locking it up.

It seems that Counterparty has solved both of these problems (#1 and #2), and NXT is interested in doing something similar, but hasn't yet.

Maybe I'll issue a NXT asset for a very small amount of Uno later, just to complete the learning.

Nostr:
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 12:52:24 AM

'The benefit to UNO users is questionnable' -- yup! It's what I was hinting at yesterday. Just creating an asset doesn't create value (check JL777 and Nxttycoin -- each is a commercial project for which the assets' 'units' -- coins in the currency -- serve as stocks.)

To create a coin that merely 'leverages off' an existing coin is pure fractional reserve banking, which got us into this mess!

(There is a minor possibility of increasing 'interface' with newcomers, but hey, we'll mentor them in Crypto 101!)

mgw? I think -- like any other exchange -- that you gotta apply to be listed. (Beware copycat scams and legit confusion. The NXT SAE is the wild wild west west. There are three 'mgw things'.)

The drawbacks are part and parcel of POS  cryptos: the coins -- the currency, in effect -- is struck on Day One, then it goes well or badly. IMZ has spent long long* hours theorsing this:

absolutely the pivotal problem to solve is that of the 'Bursar's Wallet.' That is, you create an asset with X coins. 10% of X might go into circulation. The rest can be issued -- an inflow of coins with similarities to mining -- from the Bursar's Wallet. Any final excess can be burned.**

* Think kinds thoughts about 'IMZ Ian,' guys. IndiaMikeZulu is unique, an alliance/think-tank. I am the motormouth and theorist, but Ian (an ex-student of mine and good good mate) is equal partner.

** Here's the Bottom Line: the biggest problem in both POW and POS coins is that of unfair distribution. Both distribution systems, mining and 'Bursars' Wallets' can be gamed. Unobtanium is not a good coin because it's POW. It's a good coin because it's a good POW coin. Any Particular POS Coin is not a bad coin because it's POS, but because it's a bad POS!
vector.iso

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:01:26 AM

And for the genius work of Blazr (the true lead dev thinks i)
perhaps we should all start taking positions on OFF and Skidoos
this is for future tips to Blazr when you are feeling uno-good Smiley

i am very interested in taking a position in OFF.  I've read about it and think it is brilliant; i would consider it as buying art more than currency.  Blazr is a visionary, tapped into something mystical.

I listened to him talk about Skidoo in that one interview, but I need to read up on it again.
prominerone

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:08:05 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 07:20:41 AM by prominerone

In Uno  veritas  Grin

My buy orders is fully again  gracias, Danke schön,Oгpoмнoe cпacибo! ཐུགས་རྗེ་ཆེ་།  thank you ladies and gentlemen's Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

prominerone

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:36:15 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 05:18:39 AM by prominerone

I see some popups coins that want to be rare lately  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
To made bad imitations of Unobtanium is the same to made funny bad imitations of  Leonardo's Monna Lisa and to want to sell it for original Grin
Premine shits lol
All those "rare" jokes: Rotocoin, Acoin,Aurumcoin have no life simply because the original rare already exist  Cheesy and is outstanding and unique....who wanna try to create reproductions...lol ...good luck

Many more maybe try to imitate Blazr2  ,but Rare  is here in best possible way!
We have the patent for Rare... We holding all keys,we keeping all the doors. ..It all depends on us now. Wink
Trading responsible!
Uno the community! The keepers of the keys of rare......
We are Unobtanium  community.

Spartans you gonna see more and more imitations of Rare in the future. Unobtanium is example that others  want to follow Cheesy

IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:46:14 AM

In Uno veritas

The result will be the most stable crypto trading-pair in existence: Uno/DVC.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757232.msg9558176#msg9558176
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 08:13:11 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 01:38:48 PM by BitcoinNational

HODL  Wink

The jacket I imagine the original Un-core will be sporting in future years.  

Our vocabulary:
cryptography — noun: 1. The discipline concerned with communication security (eg, confidentiality of messages, integrity of messages, sender authentication, non-repudiation of messages, and many other related issues), regardless of the used medium such as pencil and paper or computers

inflation — noun: 1. An act, instance of, or state of expansion or increase in size, especially by injection of a gas

Crypto = good
inflation = bad

Ve Ritas Uno

==================

*Media*
Looking for potential altcoins for german investers page: altcoin of the week
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829002.0

voephilis
CEO of BTC-Germany
http://blog.btcgermany.eu/

=================

see that UNO above March numbers ... is there a single other coin in the top100 that can claim this?

REALITY OF BTC

folks until BTC nears the (2016?) half date ... it's an inflationary turkey!!

Quote from: Fancy Pants Ivy League Prof. & Big Shot Lawyer link=www.internationalfinancemagazine.com/article/The-debt-problem-in-China-is-not-hype.html
Investors should allocate their portfolios in approximately these portions: gold 10%, land 10%, fine art 10%, cash 30%, government bonds 10%. Alternatives such as hedge funds, private equity and venture capital 30%.

I see the rise of crypto-currencies as a sign of waning confidence in traditional currencies, such as the dollar. I expect the trend towards alternative currencies, such as Bitcoin, to grow as central banks continue to fail in their efforts to manipulate asset values.

- says Fancy Pants Guy

The Uno Formula
Code:
* Gold * check
* Silver * check
* Cash * check

* Fine Art ... like this idea, the fine art concept goes well with the 'unobtainable' theme ... you should see Kim Jongs collection!
* Income generating land, real estate ... good idea ... we've got N.Korea, and other estates.
* government bonds ...  Angry nope
* hedge funds ... ETF (DVC), the UNO Hedges * check these rockets are getting ready to launch
* venture crypto capital ... coming soon  Grin ... think angel investing in DACs
* private equity ... that is what UNO is ... a TT peer network backed by a globally distributed collective of fund/equity managers ... uno is uno ... the traders are the long investor holding/trading UNO equity "shares" aka "coins" aka "kilos" and managing his/her own private inventory of cash, bullion, land, venture capital, and other entitlements to support UNOs price stability in down cycles.

suggested portfolio 1:1:1
 >> A. traditional very liquid currencies+BTC/LTC+gold/silver ETFs (this is the Junk you seek to sell off)
 >> B. traditional Hard assets held by yourself (this is real gold/silver)
 >> C. crypto capital / venture equity (these are non-inflationary coins, with good community, and solid plan) ... HELLO UNO

---------------

Go Go

D
V
C

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 08:56:12 AM

Distributed-Vault Coin exists.

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 02:10:49 PM

Even Wolong couldn't pump UNO for 5 months.   The Uno formula speaks for itself.

Nostr:
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:25:38 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 06:30:05 PM by BitcoinNational

Bullish since 69
Uno exited the inflationary "birthing" cycle in JULY 2014
*check FN's chart above

Want a time machine?  Uno puts you in the bitcoin future.

------------------
page 69 ...  Cheesy

The time and documented place crypto historians will refer to with the phrase  "and then it went up and has since never come down"

---
"WE HAVE ELECTED TO PUT OUR MONEY AND FAITH IN A MATHEMATICAL FRAMEWORK THAT IS FREE OF POLITICS AND HUMAN ERROR."
-- Tyler Winklevoss --

BTC Network Hashrate:
289.62 PH/s
289,620 TH/s

UNO Network Hashrate:
20 TH/s

Wanna take bets on how many and how soon those TH/s start plugging into UNO.net?

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 05:01:45 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 05:49:06 PM by bigtimespaghetti

Hey guys, sales have resumed for the Unobtanium Silver Wallet. Only a few of them left with more on the way next week!

Also available now are the Silver Plated versions of this new wallet!

Unobtanium Silver Wallet

Cheers Smiley

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:57:08 PM

Hey guys, sales have resumed for the Unobtanium Silver Wallet. Only a few of them left with more on the way next week!

Also available now are the Silver Plated versions of this new wallet!

Unobtanium Silver Wallet

Cheers Smiley

Nice, I have PMed you to order. Looking forward to hearing form you.

Thanks!!
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: