Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MinerGate Pool [PPS 1.5%] [PPLNS 1%] ZEC-ETH-ETC-BTC-LTC-BCN-XMR-QCN-FCN-XDN  (Read 305855 times)
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 09:21:25 PM

Hello all.
I started mining XMR+XDN two days ago. My GPUs are ATI 7770 and 5970 (old, but still useful). First time I was amazed why I am mining negative value of coins:
https://yadi.sk/i/uUUfzI983E7YYe - for XDN, and almost the same for XMR (some problems with uploading image)

Please, explain, what am I doing wrong?

once I got negative value, due to invalid share, I leave this pool immediately forever.

Lol, you are very fast

ya haha most think mining is easy money, they dont understand that theres literally one MILLION other GPUs out there looking for profits too, if your not a larger miner you will make very little in big pools, hell maybe you will lose money as blocks take so long ;p
You can't just "o man this sux" and leave in 2 hours, i personally test a pool for a WEEK and look at historical stats as a show of performance.

~Did you guys know the makers of Minergate who made changelly have partnered with a HUGE name for a HUGE deal?
Rest assured minergate is committed to building great long term stuff, tho they have their share of problems along the way, they WILL make it right im sure Smiley

I do understand, my hash power is almost nothing in whole world scale, but I want to take my part of mining profit.
I am going to mine at minergate about a week and to make statistic of my balance there. I have a lot of statistic for mining cryptonight at nicehash. And at this moment minergate seems to be much worse than nicehash. But I want to know if there is any way to make it more profitable.

Are you talking about Roger Ver (tssss, nobody should know we are talking about him) ?

yes i think you know what project i am talking about  Cheesy Cheesy 

Ya smaller miners might wanna go "PPS", also its hard to say if nicehash is more profitable as they pay in BTC but also have HUGE fees to do so.
I believe if you CARE about XMR and wanna speculate on price, mine it, but if just getting paid is the goal maybe nicehash is easier. ?
I know i like to mine XMR at MInergate, as i feel the minimums of other pools for w/d are too high, i only mine with 1mh/s on XMR haha!

Plus, merge mining rules, FREE COINS ;p

Either way, ya just do your own numbers, only YOU know your profit margins, but there MUST be a reason minergate has like the biggest XMR pool.... Cheesy

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vitala

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:42:05 AM

Hello all.
I started mining XMR+XDN two days ago. My GPUs are ATI 7770 and 5970 (old, but still useful). First time I was amazed why I am mining negative value of coins:
https://yadi.sk/i/uUUfzI983E7YYe - for XDN, and almost the same for XMR (some problems with uploading image)

once I got negative value, due to invalid share, I leave this pool immediately forever.

Lol, you are very fast

ya haha most think mining is easy money, they dont understand that theres literally one MILLION other GPUs out there looking for profits too, if your not a larger miner you will make very little in big pools, hell maybe you will lose money as blocks take so long ;p
You can't just "o man this sux" and leave in 2 hours, i personally test a pool for a WEEK and look at historical stats as a show of performance.

~Did you guys know the makers of Minergate who made changelly have partnered with a HUGE name for a HUGE deal?
Rest assured minergate is committed to building great long term stuff, tho they have their share of problems along the way, they WILL make it right im sure Smiley

I do understand, my hash power is almost nothing in whole world scale, but I want to take my part of mining profit.
I am going to mine at minergate about a week and to make statistic of my balance there. I have a lot of statistic for mining cryptonight at nicehash. And at this moment minergate seems to be much worse than nicehash. But I want to know if there is any way to make it more profitable.

Are you talking about Roger Ver (tssss, nobody should know we are talking about him) ?

Ya smaller miners might wanna go "PPS", also its hard to say if nicehash is more profitable as they pay in BTC but also have HUGE fees to do so.
I believe if you CARE about XMR and wanna speculate on price, mine it, but if just getting paid is the goal maybe nicehash is easier. ?
I know i like to mine XMR at MInergate, as i feel the minimums of other pools for w/d are too high, i only mine with 1mh/s on XMR haha!

Either way, ya just do your own numbers, only YOU know your profit margins, but there MUST be a reason minergate has like the biggest XMR pool.... Cheesy

I am mining to get BTC, so of course Nicehash is easier, but I can turn on autosell for XMR and XDN at bittrex, so it will be almost same like "mining" to nicehash. BTW I checked all algorithms at nicehash for profitability, CryptoNight is best for me. Now I decided to check if mining monero is better than mining to nicehash. I calculated daily income of XMR, multiplied it to XMR price and it is much less than I took at nicehash. Looks like minergate is lying, "free coins" can make laugh or cry, it is too small quantity. Now I started mining only XMR. If tomorrow my calculations will show almost the same, I will leave this "pool".
soulistyce

Activity: 699
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:31:52 PM

XMR wridraw failed for 2 times already please check it
user hugogreat@sapo.pt
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 08:02:11 PM

Hello all.

Lol, you are very fast

I am mining to get BTC, so of course Nicehash is easier, but I can turn on autosell for XMR and XDN at bittrex, so it will be almost same like "mining" to nicehash. BTW I checked all algorithms at nicehash for profitability, CryptoNight is best for me. Now I decided to check if mining monero is better than mining to nicehash. I calculated daily income of XMR, multiplied it to XMR price and it is much less than I took at nicehash. Looks like minergate is lying, "free coins" can make laugh or cry, it is too small quantity. Now I started mining only XMR. If tomorrow my calculations will show almost the same, I will leave this "pool".

how are your numbers today?  i have been experimenting with a few other pools last few days to try run some fresher numbers as well. XDN is always so hard to tell where its gonna go haha, i been stacking all mine just from merge mining for a while waiting for it to break out but its pretty stable ;p theres always so much to mine, as a community its good to openly pick each others brains about coins and pools imo Smiley (helps users who come across the forums to make informed decisions as well)

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
hikenshi

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 12:53:20 AM

Dear Minergate,

Your pool do not accept Claymore DCR ethereum miner? (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433925.0).
I can not connect to your pool by Claymore DCR AMD/Nvidia GPU mining.
Please add miner soon.
Thanks
Sinewayv

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 12:36:55 PM

Hi,
I have tried to make a withdrawal of Aeon coin from Minergate, on the withdrawal page, it says it has succeeded, but the coins have not been sent.

This is the info shown on my withdrawal history page:
2017-02-25 12:57:49   
WmsvFSQE6b75WVFH4CGHvQ9niEackUUfbfBXRRpETTSnRHfvYktBwjc63WbWxcuBkB4W1VvTZBXuvGk KVhrerWRx1eMh8ZkaW
Transaction hash: 7e4401f2ac928e193d8618682d2c95ec4fc5538b829812b091000c19ba1fe20f
+fee 0.000001
sent   

But when I click the transaction hash link, there is no information to see.  Huh
https://minergate.com/blockchain/aeon/transaction/7e4401f2ac928e193d8618682d2c95ec4fc5538b829812b091000c19ba1fe20f
I was sending the coins to Changelly.
Please let me know what happened to this transaction, it is not sent properly. 
The transaction hash does not show up on the block explorer.
I sent support message to Changelly, but no reply.  Sad
Sinewayv

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:51:17 AM

Hi,
I have tried to make a withdrawal of Aeon coin from Minergate, on the withdrawal page, it says it has succeeded, but the coins have not been sent.

This is the info shown on my withdrawal history page:
2017-02-25 12:57:49   
WmsvFSQE6b75WVFH4CGHvQ9niEackUUfbfBXRRpETTSnRHfvYktBwjc63WbWxcuBkB4W1VvTZBXuvGk KVhrerWRx1eMh8ZkaW
Transaction hash: 7e4401f2ac928e193d8618682d2c95ec4fc5538b829812b091000c19ba1fe20f
+fee 0.000001
sent   

But when I click the transaction hash link, there is no information to see.  Huh
https://minergate.com/blockchain/aeon/transaction/7e4401f2ac928e193d8618682d2c95ec4fc5538b829812b091000c19ba1fe20f
I was sending the coins to Changelly.
Please let me know what happened to this transaction, it is not sent properly.  
The transaction hash does not show up on the block explorer.
I sent support message to Changelly, but no reply.  Sad

After a week, I got a reply from Changelly support and then the Minergate support refunded the transaction, as it had failed.
On inspection, the AEON coin network uses a standard fee of 0.01 to confirm transactions, so I've asked Minergate to update the wallet used for withdrawals to use this instead of 0.000001 by default as it will mean the transaction should work properly. Ofcourse I will manually change it myself when I next get a chance to make the withdrawal, I will have to wait a few more days probably before being able to confirm if it works.  Undecided
evakka

Activity: 700
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:48:27 AM

MoneroVerde coin is out of business.
Website, blockchain, wallet, DEAD.

Minergate why do you still have it available for mining???!!!
Not ever your company Changelly has it.
soulistyce

Activity: 699
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:53:55 AM

xmr wridraw pending user soulistyce hugogreat@sapo.pt
Aravin

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:33:37 AM

My 12.5 XMR withdraw is pending

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pginvest

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:50:51 AM

I'm using PPS payment method.
Why it takes ages with unconfirmed balance? is there any problem on my side?

Am I spamming? Report me!
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:44:10 PM

What are you mining? Some of the coins need to hit a certain value before they confirm - they will eventually (at least they do for me) - FCN takes ages to confirm.
pginvest

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:03:06 PM

What are you mining? Some of the coins need to hit a certain value before they confirm - they will eventually (at least they do for me) - FCN takes ages to confirm.

xrm merged with xdn

Am I spamming? Report me!
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:03:18 PM

xrm merged with xdn
I'm mining the same combo - and my confirmations are pretty quick - I'm pulling about 150H/s per machine - and they confirm at least a few times per day. If you are still not confirming - maybe you should contact the minergate tech support - also - not sure if you need to validate you email addy or something for it to work - was a long time since I signed up - so can't remember if I had to do that
Faliro

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:32:08 PM

how can i withdraw MCN from minergate?
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:20:08 PM

how can i withdraw MCN from minergate?
Did you try logging into the the UI, clicking on the wallets tab, navigating to MCN and then clicking on withdraw? (enter in payment id and address - assuming you have a wallet you want to send it to)

That always worked for me with XMR - dont mine MCR, so not sure if there are any problems with the blockchain
pomestnik

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:36:54 PM

Very strange.
I have several miners with total speed near 2.5 kh/s in monero.
They worked 12 hours and  i have only 1 USD from it.
Why ?  It is bad pool or any reason?
boeyong

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:05:48 PM

Any got token expired all over the mining interface?

I also got "token expired". What does it mean?
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:08:26 PM

Any got token expired all over the mining interface?

I also got "token expired". What does it mean?

I had that once before - I think I had to restart my interface or computer (can't remember which now)... Did you give that a try already?
sirmitchel

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:01:50 AM

sorry newbie here, i read joining a pool is more profitable, what will i put in my minergate?
Display name:      pool URL:     pool login:

░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓█      ZUFLO .io   ▌ EXCHANGE AND FINANCE      █▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░
INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
WP   |   Telegram   Twitter   [[  Pre ICO is LIVE  ]]   Instagram   Facebook   |   ANN
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: