Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MinerGate Pool [PPS 1.5%] [PPLNS 1%] ZEC-ETH-ETC-BTC-LTC-BCN-XMR-QCN-FCN-XDN  (Read 305855 times)
myslovic

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:34:30 AM

My qcn withdrawal is still pending since yesterday.
fcn withdrawal is working like a charm, ducknote also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nopedope89 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:23:32 AM

How to contact minergate ?
One of my withdraw never arrived ?
(QCN : transaction 9de376a7ea7df6ea21027d47f1104b94b7904694245e260ec8699f7d8640ea1f
 5.242899414325 QCN )

To contact our support use black "Ask us" tab on the right. Provide your email, and time of transaction. We will investigate your case.

Regards,
Minergate team

You might say that you will respond but I never got a response and many others seem to report no response.  Not usually a FUDer but i am just sharing my experience for others to consider.

Hello!

When you write to support do you get auto responses with number of ticket? Try to find letters in spam, maybe your spam filter blocks our letters?

Regards,
Minergate team

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
nopedope89 (OP)
Legendary

FROSTING

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:04:58 PM

Hello Everybody!

Today we have significantly improved hashrate for computers with old processors. Download new version of miner (https://minergate.com/downloads) and enjoy more efficient mining!

Best wishes,
Minergate team

▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
gritter

Activity: 147
Merit: 101

Datum.network - register for Pre-ICO

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 12:48:24 AM

Withdrawal of mined coins is not working at all for me, what gives?

Fantomcoin withdrawals just show "spinning circle" of death when trying to withdraw (it worked for one fantomcoin withdrawal a couple days ago, but since yesterday i cant withdraw fantomcoin anymore, clicking withdraw just shows the spinning loading circle and then goes away after a minute or two without any withdrawal made)

Quazarcoin withdrawal made about 2 days ago still has not arrived in my wallet.

Yes I've opened a Ticket 2 days ago, but I have not received any response or update other than "thanks for your mail, we are looking into it".
scottlilo

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:56:12 AM

Hello Everybody!

Today we have significantly improved hashrate for computers with old processors. Download new version of miner (https://minergate.com/downloads) and enjoy more efficient mining!

Best wishes,
Minergate team

Great thanks i definately saw some improvements.

How about an update on the progress of getting GPU mining from claymore miner working with minerpool? I would be sending a lot more hash for sure.

Keep up the good work.

Poloniex Moderator
NoSugarAdded

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:38:34 AM

Withdrawal of mined coins is not working at all for me, what gives?

Nobody knows.

The excuses from Minergate staff are, for lack of a better word, lame:  "Billing system is down for maintenance.  We are updating daemons, and our crack team of theoretical physicists are re-wring the Jefferies tubes to be in better quantum coherence."  (Which part am I joking about?)

This all might be vaguely possible -- Can it be true they have yet to learn the need to have separate development and production systems? -- but it is very strange and ominous that that money-in system (mining, block finding) never seems to go down "for maintenance" while the money-out system (withdrawal) one has never worked reliably.

On the plus side, I finally managed to get my funds out.  Took about a week.  A friend has also extracted his funds as well -- but only after a much longer delay, obfuscation and silence.

I can think of some unsavory reasons why Minergate is acting the way it is, but I ultimately have no evidence one way or the other.  All I know is that while Minergate claims they are the most profitable pool -- maybe they are! -- and they do have very nice software, but whatever is the point if you can't get your money out on demand?

So we won't be going back until we hear that Minergate has implemented near real-time automatic payouts, like every other pool does, and that, out of basic fairness to pool members, if the payout system goes down, they so does the mining system.  Let them swim in a pool of pain with the rest of us...
darkcond0

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:21:42 AM

For what it's worth, I've never had an issue with withdrawals from minergate...
Hoping for some more optimizations.  I'm getting 270 kh/s with Claymore's CPU miner compared with 160 h/s with minergate
Slimyth

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:30:34 AM

I sent to support everyday for 180 QCN lost in space over 3 day, They don't have answer yet BTW 500 FCN still pending over 24Hr  Cry
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:31:51 AM

I sent to support everyday for 180 QCN lost in space over 3 day, They don't have answer yet BTW 500 FCN still pending over 24Hr  Cry
would you mind to post a screen shot of your last withdrawal request on minergate ?

nopedope89 (OP)
Legendary

FROSTING

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:05:30 PM

Dear users,

When writing to support please check that email you type is correct. Answers are sent to this email. Moreover, if you don't get answer, check spam folder in your email box.

Now you can submit your tickets through Help -> Submit ticket as well as through using "Ask us" tab

Thank you for mining with us,
Minergate

▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
gritter

Activity: 147
Merit: 101

Datum.network - register for Pre-ICO

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 02:56:48 PM

Im sure many have specified the right email in the support tickets and have checked their spam folders.

The fact remains that my ticket is open for 2 days now without any response from you. And I just tried again and still cant withdraw any Monero/Fantomcoin that I mined from your pool (just spinning circle of death), its not a browser issue either since I tried on different PCs and even on an IPad, etc etc....

QCN had a mandatory daemon update in the last 2 days and some issues with transactions, so the QCN transactions that are not coming through may well be down to that and not directly your pool issue. However that still doesnt explain why I cant even withdraw any Monero/Fantomcoin.

Obviously you have enough skills to setup a merged mining cryptonote pool with your own custom code and miner, yet you claim various technical difficulties making the payouts which just doesnt make any sense as that is relatively simple compared to the aforementioned. Unfortunately it just seems that you are intentionally prohibiting withdrawals and making various bogus excuses....
scottlilo

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:41:27 PM

Any update on GPU mining?

Have you been collaborating with claymore?

Poloniex Moderator
Slimyth

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:12:44 PM

would you mind to post a screen shot of your last withdrawal request on minergate ?

Here for FCN still pending over 2 days
https://i.imgur.com/ydVUwGA.png

For QCN
https://i.imgur.com/7tQVynz.png latest transaction I got 35 in my wallet but not for 180 when I click on info and click in transaction hash it's nothing.
https://minergate.com/blockchain/qcn/transaction/1e780ecb81e33770b5104135940dd0803c9b82359fe8df07c7da240b75ed70b2
Sticker87

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:24:14 PM

Withdrawal issue here as well.

I have been mining at Minergate for a week or so but now when I try to withdraw my funds I´m facing difficulties. In fact I haven´t been able to make a single successfull withdrawal of funds. When I fill in the withdrawal ticket and click "withdraw" all I get is a spinning circle for a moment and then nothing. There is no change in my pool balance and nothing shown in my withdrawal history.

I´ve been trying to make a withdrawal for a day now so something´s clearly off. Just sent in a support ticket, let´s see how that is gonna play out. Reading through this thread I realize that this kind of thing is nothing new for minergate users but still it´s unsettling and I too will be mining elsewhere until these issues are fixed. Real shame there is no other pool with merged mining support for now.

Anyway, the main reason I´m writing to this thread is to express my concerns to others considering this pool. I have been a miner for a year or so and I am well aware there are always technical problems with pools, miners and even coins themselves. However the fact that Minergate has been having these problems from its very beginning and that these problems have almost exclusively concerned paying miners their coins does give me a bad feeling...

sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:36:55 PM

However the fact that Minergate has been having these problems from its very beginning and that these problems have almost exclusively concerned paying miners their coins does give me a bad feeling...

They havent always had these problems. It is recent due to upgrades. I am suprised at its growth since March.
yvg1900

Activity: 66

Dev of yam miner

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:17:48 AM

New M7u version of yam miner is available. Major addition in this release is support for many new coins - DVK,MYR,BCN,QCN,FCN and XMR.

yam M7u supports FantomCoin CryptoNight merged mining of FCN-XMR, FCN-BCN and FCN-QCN at MinerGate - check readme.txt and default config for details.

yam M7u has special algorithm variation for faster CryptoNight mining on AMD CPUs, resulting in 360+ H/s on AMD FX-8320 at stock freqs.

Primary download location for yam M7u is https://t.co/whkQyh2XA2
Alternative download location for yam M7u is http://t.co/A9c5GryPBy
Chinese users may donwload yam M7u at http://t.co/qsWEtQEMhZ

Enjoy.

Follow @yvg1900 on Twitter for yam miner updates
mjpo

Activity: 1103
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:29:52 PM

Minergate, will you add MCN?
nopedope89 (OP)
Legendary

FROSTING

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:44:06 PM

Minergate, will you add MCN?

Firstly we are planning to implement Boolberry, Doge and Verdacoin

Dear users,

We are happy to announce that now the pool fee is 2% for all coins.

Our goal is to provide you as profitable mining as it can be.

Regards,
Minergate team

▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
MCOnyx

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:08:19 PM

I'm happy to report my "lost" transaction for QCN was fixed after few days of contacting support.
So if others have transactions that didn't arrive, contact support.

VidioShare:  VHQRWnpV2MX9WBEnR5NbF4D2gqfkAZbW1H

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QWfwFHPJ2GMnW5cMCY6RA7vkfQsBS1P4aL
Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. StF84GSmES8FSNQdTdhse95CdEYrngdro9
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:30:40 PM

Withdrawal issue here as well.

I have been mining at Minergate for a week or so but now when I try to withdraw my funds I´m facing difficulties. In fact I haven´t been able to make a single successfull withdrawal of funds. When I fill in the withdrawal ticket and click "withdraw" all I get is a spinning circle for a moment and then nothing. There is no change in my pool balance and nothing shown in my withdrawal history.

I´ve been trying to make a withdrawal for a day now so something´s clearly off. Just sent in a support ticket, let´s see how that is gonna play out. Reading through this thread I realize that this kind of thing is nothing new for minergate users but still it´s unsettling and I too will be mining elsewhere until these issues are fixed. Real shame there is no other pool with merged mining support for now.

Anyway, the main reason I´m writing to this thread is to express my concerns to others considering this pool. I have been a miner for a year or so and I am well aware there are always technical problems with pools, miners and even coins themselves. However the fact that Minergate has been having these problems from its very beginning and that these problems have almost exclusively concerned paying miners their coins does give me a bad feeling...

did you try another browser?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: