Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:18:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MinerGate Pool [PPS 1.5%] [PPLNS 1%] ZEC-ETH-ETC-BTC-LTC-BCN-XMR-QCN-FCN-XDN  (Read 305884 times)
act now

Activity: 166
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:25:44 AM

It’s amazing app for pool-mining! I mined 589.7599 BCN for 1 hour!

Are you won’t to add an instruction or F.A.Q? Not so understandable how I can put out BCN.

Why are you using only 1 thread for mining? It's not really effective as far as I'm concerned.
NoodleDoodle

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

D*CK Profiler

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:27:43 PM

There is a BUG in your website which doesn't allow me to withdraw. Please fix it, I was working fine before but now it keeps switching from a dummy BCN value to my actual value and I can't withdraw. At this time I have 1.4M stuck there.
poochpocket

Activity: 458
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:18:37 PM

I'm not able to withdraw either. When I enter my address and hit withdraw I get a quick progress bar but the funds never move.
NoodleDoodle

D*CK Profiler

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:53:31 AM

Still not working and it seems like multiple accounts are affected. Any updates OP?
poochpocket

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:11:58 AM

I submitted a help ticket on their website the other day (for a different issue) and never got a response.
NoodleDoodle

D*CK Profiler

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:45:12 AM

I submitted a ticket as well (about 8 hours ago, which isn't "long" enough I guess). Hopefully it will be addressed soon, otherwise, that was a massive waste of mining.
poochpocket

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:34:35 AM

I submitted a ticket as well (about 8 hours ago, which isn't "long" enough I guess). Hopefully it will be addressed soon, otherwise, that was a massive waste of mining.
I did solomine for those days (and was quite lucky btw)
How did your solo mining go?
I've never solo mined before, let alone CPU. The daemon has been hashing away for about 7-8 hours and the wallet is still empty. show_hr = 2.1 on a Core i7-4600
That sound about right? I'm not sure if I just need to wait longer to find a block, or if I'm doing something wrong.
poochpocket

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:30:05 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 04:49:48 AM by poochpocket

I did solomine for those days (and was quite lucky btw)
How did your solo mining go?
I've never solo mined before, let alone CPU. The daemon has been hashing away for about 7-8 hours and the wallet is still empty. show_hr = 2.1 on a Core i7-4600
That sound about right? I'm not sure if I just need to wait longer to find a block, or if I'm doing something wrong.
Are you using all of your cores to mine?
I had a felling that I wasn't getting the concept. When I start mining I use "start_mining 4". I see in the documentation that means 4 threads (not the same as cores?).
How do run it on all 4 cores?
I read somewhere that you could run multiple instances but didn't find any examples. When I try to run another instance of the daemon it seems to have trouble so I gave up.
Thanks
poochpocket

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:06:34 AM

I just realized that my CPU is a dual core, not quad. So if I understand it correctly, 2.1 hash for my 2 cores is on par with your 7-8 hash on 7 cores?
poochpocket

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:46:48 AM

I just realized that my CPU is a dual core, not quad. So if I understand it correctly, 2.1 hash for my 2 cores is on par with your 7-8 hash on 7 cores?

I think I'm seeing what's up. It looks like the 4600 series is a mobile series. Are you using a laptop?

If you are, then yes . . you have two cores, and hyperthreading is present for your cpu. This means that you have effectively 4 cores(threads) using two cores.

So your usage of start_mining 4 is correct, and is the most your computer can do.

Guessing based on the usage of the L3 cache of the CryptoNite algo . . your cpu has an l3 that's about 2-3x smaller than my 4820k . . so I'd expect quite a bit less performance in mining this on a ratio of about 2.44 (my speed):1(yyour speed).

Taking this into account, and noting that I get about 8.5 hashes on 8 cores . . so about 1.06 hash/core. Your computer operates on about .525 hash/core. This is close enough to the 2.44 ratio I was expecting that I can say you have no problems.

Of course, I'm not an expert by far . . but your numbers seem to be reasonable based on my week long delve into this coin.
Yeah, it's a laptop.
I appreciate the feedback, it's good to get confirmation I have it set up correctly.
It seemed to be doing ok on Minergate, but since the withdrawal problems I won't be using them again. I'll just let it chug away solo and hope I get lucky.
NoodleDoodle

D*CK Profiler

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:18:26 AM

It seemed to be doing ok on Minergate, but since the withdrawal problems I won't be using them again. I'll just let it chug away solo and hope I get lucky.

I was actually letting it mine there even now. I'm considering soloing, but sync takes forever. What a sad state of affairs, now have 2.3M in there that I can't withdraw. Sad

NoodleDoodle

D*CK Profiler

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:27:48 AM

Just a curious question. Does anyone else see 22,378.19608604 for their wallet balance when they try to withdraw? Or is it a different number for all of us?

Mine is 1,323,304 Sad
goblynn

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:51:13 AM

it worked earlier in the day for me..maybe devs are working on a fix now..seeing as how its EU based..its sorta mid morning over there

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread | Slack
Bitcoin Fiction

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:25:03 AM

it worked earlier in the day for me..maybe devs are working on a fix now..seeing as how its EU based..its sorta mid morning over there
Why do you think they are EU based? I missed something? Shocked

nopedope89 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:03:47 AM

Hey folks! We're terribly sorry for the inconvinience! Withdraw issue is going to be fixed today. Thank you for your patience. Smiley

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
Bitcoin Fiction

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:05:36 AM

Why do you think they are EU based? I missed something? Shocked

I'd say so, check the OP
O_GOD probably should get some sleep. Thanks for pointing it out  Undecided

nopedope89 (OP)
Legendary

FROSTING

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:23:09 AM

Good news everyone! Withdraw issue has been resolved! Feel free to test this out. Happy mining and thanks for your support!

▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
ndonnard

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:41:42 AM

Hy! Im kinda greenhorn in this cool new technologies but I've decided to try. I've attempted to download from https://bytecoin.org/ for several times but didn't reach any progress.
And today I've noticed their new download for beginners (like me).  Cheesy I'm mining the secong hour already  Grin and want to join with pool.
nopedope89 (OP)
Legendary

FROSTING

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:18:04 PM

A little announcement:
In case of any issues or suggestions please feel free to leave your comments here!

We really value your opinion - so please, don't hasitate to contact us.

Thank you for your support!

▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
ndonnard

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:23:18 PM

Hy! Im kinda greenhorn in this cool new technologies but I've decided to try. I've attempted to download from https://bytecoin.org/ for several times but didn't reach any progress.
And today I've noticed their new download for beginners (like me).  Cheesy I'm mining the secong hour already  Grin and want to join with pool.

Sorry you couldn't make it work without the new update. I know there was a help thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=544715 . Maybe if you didn't have the link before, that can still be of use to you. I see they returned to the same riff from a couple days ago. Very catchy!

Thank you for information! I'll verify.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: