Stop promoting scammers.
No one promoted them. My post are from my gambling activity, using my own funds and my own money. I only share, what i did playing.
My signature even being used on Earnbet. I play on every single casino, you name it:
- Stake.com
- Shuffle
- Metawin
-
Duelbits lossing access of my account
- Rollbits
- Roobets
- BK8
Each of them has a clear deposit and withdrawal history, if you want to ask my history feels to ask (can give you the picture). Now, since we are talking in the BK8 thread then we will talk about BK8. In here, I have no issue and zero issue for the withdraw; just these years have 54 items (meaning 54 withdrawal) every one of them is a success withdraw.

Now speaking about the amount, my biggest amount withdraw these years on 2026-05-19 08:25 with IDR 136,500,000 = USDT 7,567.26 at that's time and success for the bank transfer. Speaking about issue, I have issue for withdraw my winning.
First, I trited to withdraw with Crypto-USDT, but they're rejected and told me since don't have any history for deposit crypto for the past few month. I'm not allowed to withdraw with crypto, but once change the withdraw to Bank Transfer. They transfer my fund right away.
Where did my balance came ? I win from CoinFlip with 20x Multiplier from Crazy Time

At each casino, I always seen open case againts casino. I'm a casino player, and each player has a different situation, and once the problem is about "Sportbet". I leave it to someone are more experienced with "Sportbet" case.
Since my experience is not relevant to them:
- I'm casino player
- I'm playing Baccarat, Blackjack and other games casino.
- LiveGames
- Slots (rare to play)
-
Have zero history playing SportbetJudging from your post, seem you very frequent facing a problem on every casino. My self having 4+ years in Gambling - Online Casino only got 2 problem on casino:
1. Deposit on wrong network 265$.
2. Problem withdraw on Shuffle with 14,000$ amount. Solved by just 1 days, after finishing my KYC Level 2.