Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 56819 times)
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 900

White Russian

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 03:18:20 PM

Nice tale. It is much more unprofitable to finish the conflict without a victory. US not liking war loosers when paying big tax for having the biggest and possibly the best military at least in terms of capability.

But there is a clear risk of the Republicans wanting to false-end this conflict a then having to pay again the price of a cold war during the next decade. It would be pretty much in the line of the international gaffes of Trump (like fucking the pacific trade agreement, fucking the Iran non-proliferation deal, leaving top-secrets in the hallway...). But de Santis or others are unlikely to know much better either.

However, if they make the White House, they would have access to the information and perhaps see things differently, who knows. IMO Trump is pretty much a Russian agent.
Tnx. Biden is no stranger to humiliating military defeats. Let me remind you that his presidency began with a crushing fiasco in Afghanistan, and he came to power precisely on promises to withdraw troops from there and end the conflict. Although the Doha peace agreement with the Taliban was signed by Trump, who also wanted to play this card in his election campaign. Thus, both candidates in their election campaign sought to use the powerful trump card of a peaceful settlement of the protracted Afghan conflict, which they inherited from the Obama administration. I think the topic of a peaceful settlement of the Ukrainian conflict will also become a similar trump card in the 2024 election campaign for both Trump and Biden, and it doesn’t matter who plans to participate in this political show. Society loves victory and dislikes defeat, but even more society does not like protracted military conflicts with murky goals at the expense of taxpayers.

I think even after the crushing victory of Russia, the media in the USA will convincingly explain to ordinary Americans why this is a victory, not a defeat - some Russians (from Russia) killed other Russians (from Ukraine) and this is a good waste of American money. And damn it's hard to argue with that, given that most ordinary Americans can't seem to find Ukraine on the world map. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2023, 03:42:11 PM
Merited by be.open (1)

Nice tale. It is much more unprofitable to finish the conflict without a victory. US not liking war loosers when paying big tax for having the biggest and possibly the best military at least in terms of capability.

But there is a clear risk of the Republicans wanting to false-end this conflict a then having to pay again the price of a cold war during the next decade. It would be pretty much in the line of the international gaffes of Trump (like fucking the pacific trade agreement, fucking the Iran non-proliferation deal, leaving top-secrets in the hallway...). But de Santis or others are unlikely to know much better either.

However, if they make the White House, they would have access to the information and perhaps see things differently, who knows. IMO Trump is pretty much a Russian agent.
Tnx. Biden is no stranger to humiliating military defeats. Let me remind you that his presidency began with a crushing fiasco in Afghanistan, and he came to power precisely on promises to withdraw troops from there and end the conflict. Although the Doha peace agreement with the Taliban was signed by Trump, who also wanted to play this card in his election campaign. Thus, both candidates in their election campaign sought to use the powerful trump card of a peaceful settlement of the protracted Afghan conflict, which they inherited from the Obama administration. I think the topic of a peaceful settlement of the Ukrainian conflict will also become a similar trump card in the 2024 election campaign for both Trump and Biden, and it doesn’t matter who plans to participate in this political show. Society loves victory and dislikes defeat, but even more society does not like protracted military conflicts with murky goals at the expense of taxpayers.

I think even after the crushing victory of Russia, the media in the USA will convincingly explain to ordinary Americans why this is a victory, not a defeat - some Russians (from Russia) killed other Russians (from Ukraine) and this is a good waste of American money. And damn it's hard to argue with that, given that most ordinary Americans can't seem to find Ukraine on the world map. Grin

Right now the media still proclaim Ukraine is winning and then countries like South Korea flash all the news on their local media praising Zelensky and appreciating Olaf Scholz.
You really can see who in this world promotes war and not peace when they could just ask Ukraine to negotiate and stop the war. I doubt Putin will even attack Ukraine in the first place if they are just listening to its demand to not extend NATO.

For the West, this is just another war like Afghanistan and Iraq or but for Russia, this is an existential threat that they could end up like Afghanistan if NATO surrounds them.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 04:09:11 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2023, 04:24:55 PM by be.open

Well when you are over optimistic it is normal to write these things,by the way how do you welcome African delegation who tomorrow will be in Russia with Kalibr 47 missiles who luckily got all shot down by Patriot air defense systems?
You have a strange way of welcoming guests there in Russia and for me this is enough to never set foot there even when the regime of Putin will be changed and there will be again the normal Russia running business as usual.
This is a clear example of the lies of Ukraine. Russia usually launches missiles and drones at night, but when some important person arrives in Kyiv, it is mandatory to set off an air raid alert to demonstrate to the distinguished guest all the horrors of war. Little lying asshole, tell me how you shot down six Calibers and six Daggers again. Grin

Strangely, we didn't hear the sirens or explosions. #AfricanPeaceMission program is proceeding as planned.
Link

And we didn't hear any explosions. Instead, we saw people going on about their day leisurely. Everything seems normal from what we have experienced thus far.
Link

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 04:28:27 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2023, 04:54:26 PM by BADecker

~

I know where Ukraine is on the world map. But only if I use a modern map. Russia was there on the world map for centuries longer than Ukraine. In fact, Ukraine used to be part of Russia. Why did they rebel?

Suspended For Providing Balanced News On Ukraine

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/suspended-providing-balanced-news-ukraine
They concern a Radio New Zealand, or RNZ, broadcasting employee — unnamed, but everyone in the small New Zealand broadcasting world will soon know who it is — who has been placed on leave while their professional conduct is investigated. Obviously, a career hangs in the balance.

The malign ghosts of Orwell's 1984 stalk this story.

'Russian Garbage'

This unnamed person in RNZ committed the cardinal sin of "inappropriate editing" of incoming Reuters news feeds on the war in Ukraine to insert "Russian garbage" in the contemptuous words of Paul Thompson, chief executive of RNZ. That is to say, they drew on Russian news sources to insert balancing pro-Russian material to the incoming Western news agency feeds. The Guardian tells us that in fact accurate information about Ukraine was added to the Reuters copy:

"The articles in question made a range of amendments: adding the word 'coup' to describe the Maidan revolution; changing a description of Ukraine's former 'pro-Russian president' to read 'pro-Russian elected government'; adding references to a 'pro-western government' that had 'suppressed ethnic Russians'; and on several occasions adding references to Russian concerns about 'neo-Nazi elements' in Ukraine."

And more truth was added to the story, The Guardian says:

"In one article, a paragraph was added reading: 'The Kremlin also said its invasion was sparked by a failure to implement the Minsk agreement peace accords, designed to give Russia speakers autonomy and protection, and the rise of a neo-Nazi element in Ukraine since a coup ousted a Russian-friendly Ukrainian government in 2014.'

The war in Ukraine now winds steadily towards its inevitable pro-Russian denouement. Russia clearly has the military edge and this will not change now. Billions of dollars’ worth of supplied U.S./NATO equipment continues to be destroyed in combat.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1581

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 05:57:01 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2023, 06:10:23 PM by paxmao

Oh I, remember Afghanistan, as much as Russia remembers it. The America retreat from Afghanistan is not a military defeat (yet certainly not a political success) and it is not inherited from Obama (it was JW Junior, one of the most unqualified ever presidents) either, it is merely cutting economic loses ... after 20 years of occupation they figured out that it was much better to have the Taliban fighting Iran with American equipment. plus the point is now clear: attack the US and there will be no hole in the earth you can hide in.

Now, to the real issue here:

The RF wants Crimea, US is as of today supporting all efforts to either return it to Ukraine or put it into an untenable position.

The key here is if the US can afford a peace in which the RF meets the objective of taking land from Ukraine to secure Crimea and Sebastopol (since it failed in anything else already, no government change, military stronger than ever, more countries joined NATO, Europe nearly united against the RF invasion, young workers running away, low growth, diplomacy problems, ...). My take is that the US has less allies an less powerful in the global context that it used to have. Any US president should understand that if Europe has to be dealing with the RF because the US left them with the problem, they should not expect any help with China (which to be honest is a good commercial partner for Europe, as the RF was before Putin started reading the wrong books).

I believe Trump will do whatever he wants, because I think that there is a substantial base of people in America that will support him even if proven that he has killed Christmas. He does not have to sell anything really, nor respond to any action... anything said against him is met with insults, self-victimization and accusations of partisanship. If he wants to support Ukraine he will find a excuse ("defend the US interests or whatever") and if not... the same ("not spending money blah blah...").

If elected, will the Republicans dare to o the right thing or would they simply succumb to doing the opposite of whatever the democrats do?

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 06:28:43 PM

I don't understand the reasons for this massive admiration of Ukrainians for Western weapons, it looks like a cargo cult. The F16 fighters are an approximate analogue of the MiG-29 fighters, of which Ukraine had noticeably more than the wildest expectations for the supply of F16, and most of them have already been spent.

I don't know where you're getting these numbers from. First you claimed that between 100 or 200 F-16s would not change anything for Ukraine, now you say they had more of their own jets before the war...

Ukraine had around 100 fighter jets total before the war (of various types) which included less than 70 MiG-29, so getting even 100 F-16s would be a greater firepower than they ever had in store.

LOL what? The special operation in Ukraine does not interfere with the ordinary Russian at all. People here live as usual and do not wake up every night from air raid alerts. I think the majority of the townsfolk, with the possible exception of residents of the Crimea, Belgorod and Kursk regions, just do not follow the events in Ukraine too much. Almost a year and a half is too long to focus on one topic. But on the other hand, the overwhelming majority understand that the defeat of Russia will turn into a catastrophe and only await victory.

Especially the ones that had a Russian bomb dropped on their city by mistake, or those who are in fear of getting drafted, or those whose family members were drafted and sent to Ukraine...
Don't forget about the families of those who died. Maybe they don't care because they got a Lada, or the government officials paid their respects by baking them a cake.
I'm guessing you can sleep well because you don't live in or near Belgorod, or in Kursk where those warehouses blew up.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 07:42:27 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2023, 08:03:44 PM by be.open

I don't understand the reasons for this massive admiration of Ukrainians for Western weapons, it looks like a cargo cult. The F16 fighters are an approximate analogue of the MiG-29 fighters, of which Ukraine had noticeably more than the wildest expectations for the supply of F16, and most of them have already been spent.

I don't know where you're getting these numbers from. First you claimed that between 100 or 200 F-16s would not change anything for Ukraine, now you say they had more of their own jets before the war...

Ukraine had around 100 fighter jets total before the war (of various types) which included less than 70 MiG-29, so getting even 100 F-16s would be a greater firepower than they ever had in store.
In April, Ignat said on the Kiev TV channel that Ukraine had three MiG-29 brigades (about 72 units), it seems that after that Poland transferred another 14 MiG-29s and Slovakia transferred another 13 MiG-29s, a total of about a hundred units to the beginning of summer. Their influence on the course of the operation, I assess as minimal, Ukraine launched a counteroffensive with little or no air support. What makes you think that if you double or triple this number, it will decisively turn the balance of power in the air in favor of Ukraine? For the F16, a longer runway is needed; it’s trite in Ukraine that they have nowhere to take off from. There are no spare parts or repair teams for F16 in Ukraine. There are no trained and experienced pilots for F16 in Ukraine. The longer you wait for F16 deliveries to Ukraine, the more disappointed it will be.

Especially the ones that had a Russian bomb dropped on their city by mistake, or those who are in fear of getting drafted, or those whose family members were drafted and sent to Ukraine...
Don't forget about the families of those who died. Maybe they don't care because they got a Lada, or the government officials paid their respects by baking them a cake.
I'm guessing you can sleep well because you don't live in or near Belgorod, or in Kursk where those warehouses blew up.
For death during a special operation, Russia pays the family of a serviceman (volunteer or mobilized) more than 12 million rubles, for wounding 3 million rubles, a monthly reward of 195 thousand rubles, plus bonuses for wrecked armored vehicles, tanks, drones, aircraft, etc. Since the beginning of the year, about 150 thousand people have voluntarily signed a contract with the Ministry of Defense to participate in the special operation. I don't think that these people have any strong emotions for the Ukrainians, for them it's just a well-paid, harsh male job on a rotational basis. Like oil production in the north, only the climate is better.

Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 08:41:38 PM

Well when you are over optimistic it is normal to write these things,by the way how do you welcome African delegation who tomorrow will be in Russia with Kalibr 47 missiles who luckily got all shot down by Patriot air defense systems?
You have a strange way of welcoming guests there in Russia and for me this is enough to never set foot there even when the regime of Putin will be changed and there will be again the normal Russia running business as usual.

As for Biden don't worry he has over 75% support for supporting Ukraine for as long as it takes as Ukraine is fighting for democracy against autocratic regime that Putin has put Russia in these last couple of years.

lets see what African delegation says about your lies and propaganda

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/51048
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 09:15:21 PM

Curiously, the scale of this lie is much larger. The reports of the Ukrainian side were replicated by the Reuters agency, and even after a refutation by a member of the African delegation, Zelensky continued to assert about Russian missile strikes, accusing Putin of inadequacy and loss of control over the Russian army. It would be funny if it weren't so sad. They come up with a ridiculous story and begin to believe in it themselves with all their might.

Branko

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 09:38:10 PM

Curiously, the scale of this lie is much larger. The reports of the Ukrainian side were replicated by the Reuters agency, and even after a refutation by a member of the African delegation, Zelensky continued to assert about Russian missile strikes, accusing Putin of inadequacy and loss of control over the Russian army. It would be funny if it weren't so sad. They come up with a ridiculous story and begin to believe in it themselves with all their might.

If thats how they destroy your hypersonic missiles, I guess you have nothing to worry about...imaginary kills of imaginary rockets
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 09:51:43 PM

If thats how they destroy your hypersonic missiles, I guess you have nothing to worry about...imaginary kills of imaginary rockets
To destroy the hypersonic Dagger, the Patriot launcher doesn't even have to do anything, just stand still. But there is a nuance here, this trick only works once, to destroy the next Dagger they need a new Patriot launcher. The method is expensive, but very effective.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2023, 05:44:32 PM

This is a clear example of the lies of Ukraine. Russia usually launches missiles and drones at night, but when some important person arrives in Kyiv, it is mandatory to set off an air raid alert to demonstrate to the distinguished guest all the horrors of war. Little lying asshole, tell me how you shot down six Calibers and six Daggers again. Grin

Strangely, we didn't hear the sirens or explosions. #AfricanPeaceMission program is proceeding as planned.
Link

And we didn't hear any explosions. Instead, we saw people going on about their day leisurely. Everything seems normal from what we have experienced thus far.
Link
Seems that Africans contradicting themselves.Now they say that there was nrocket attacks and explosions, but on press conference they said different things:
https://twitter.com/sherwiebp/status/1669766358362468354
Konashnenkov also said that Russia made attack on ''decision-making centre'' in Kyiv on 16th June. https://t.me/voynareal/63016 So, who is lying now?
And tell me about 5 destroyed Patriot system in Kyiv https://twitter.com/Sprinter99880/status/1669751426518593562

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 17, 2023, 09:08:10 PM

Look for maps that show where nukes and fallout likely will not blow or be used. Move there.

Check for details. For example, there is a small town 100+ miles north of Phoenix in Arizona. It's in the mountains, and is easily small enough that there is no technical advantage for Russians to nuke that area. Except...

There is a barely known report that nuclear research was being done in the mountains North of Payson in the past. Is the research still going on? Do the Russians know about it?

As Russia Prepares To Use Tactical Nukes, Millions Of You Don’t Even Realize You Are Going To Die In A Third World War

https://endoftheamericandream.com/as-russia-prepares-to-use-tactical-nukes-millions-of-you-dont-even-realize-you-are-going-to-die-in-a-third-world-war/
What is it going to take to wake people up?  Russia is deploying tactical nuclear weapons to Belarus, and there is lots of talk in the Russian media about using such weapons to bring a quick end to the war in Ukraine.  The theory is that once the Russians show that they are willing to use tactical nukes, the U.S. and the other western powers will back off.  But that won't be what happens.  Instead of backing off, the Biden administration will respond by using U.S. tactical nuclear weapons against Russian targets in Ukraine.  And once both sides have used tactical nukes, it is just a matter of time before the big nukes get used.

This war could have been avoided at the negotiating table long before it ever started, but that didn't happen.

And we could still have a negotiated solution, but at this point both sides are not interested in peace talks at all.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 17, 2023, 11:43:59 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2023, 08:52:26 AM by paxmao

To destroy the hypersonic Dagger, the Patriot launcher doesn't even have to do anything, just stand still. But there is a nuance here, this trick only works once, to destroy the next Dagger they need a new Patriot launcher. The method is expensive, but very effective.

Sorry Branko, the Patriots probably  did not know they were hypersonic when they took them down. You must send an email to the Pentagon and write a poem telling them they cannot take them down.

be.open, the F16 is not a rough equivalent of the Mig 29, not the versions that are upgraded. They reason they want the F16 (and I think they should go for the Gripen) is because the F16 radar has a very good range an can pickup, target and down they SUs that are launching the gliding bombs, not to mention the helicopters that appear from time to time in the Zapo front.

montaga

Activity: 609
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
June 19, 2023, 04:19:18 AM

Head of Ukraine intelligence, Kyrylo Budanov death
Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Valerii Zaluzhnyi,  deserted to a foreign country
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 19, 2023, 08:47:05 AM

Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Valerii Zaluzhnyi,  deserted to a foreign country

As usual, another fake new. It has been a rumour that was easy to take down.

Right now the media still proclaim Ukraine is winning and then countries like South Korea flash all the news on their local media praising Zelensky and appreciating Olaf Scholz.
You really can see who in this world promotes war and not peace when they could just ask Ukraine to negotiate and stop the war. I doubt Putin will even attack Ukraine in the first place if they are just listening to its demand to not extend NATO.

For the West, this is just another war like Afghanistan and Iraq or but for Russia, this is an existential threat that they could end up like Afghanistan if NATO surrounds them.

"Western media" does not exist. I know you are confused because you are used to have one version of the story, but different news outlets speak differently of the current status. I have seen prominent politicians and retired generals speaking with the voice of Sauron (Putin) to the point that seem bought.

As far as I am concerned:

- All RF trolls in youtube, forums, telegrams are trying to undermine the morale of the Ukrainian army by saying that the battles cost many lives, that all tanks are being destroyed and that it is suicidal to fight... And who would expect anything different? That is your job guys tight?

- Zelensky is not claiming nor promising a quick win. Ukraine knows that they are up to entrenched positions. The fact that they are fighting tells me that they still believe the situation can turn in their favour, either completely or at least to better it.

- US and Co. have proper intel on Ukraine, they know what is happening on the terrain. UK and US are still sending vehicles, munitions, support, training... The fact that they are still training pilots, about to provide f-16, etc. tells me that they believe Ukraine can improve the situation fighting instead of negotiating.

- The territorial gains of the offensive are being dismissed and watered down by the same people who considered 50 meters a day in Bakhmut with 500 dead a good day.

The only thing I can agree on is that the stakes are high. But you are wrong to assume that Europe is not existentially threatened by the RF now that they have decided to "solve things" militarily. Is not just "another war", it is a war in Europe.

What I think is happening is that you have a real war now. A high-intensity fight only seen before in WW II and some stages of WW I, with lots of equipment used and lots of troops involved. It is too early to call success or failure, as most of the troops have not yet been committed by both sides. I do give credit to rumours that say that RF has reserves, but also Ukraine has kept most of the best tanks and equipment uncommitted yet. Bradleys? They are there by the 1000s... cheap and basic, like Maxxes.

If you want to get close to truth, do not listen too much to words, look at the maps and make sure that you do not believe anything that does not match reality.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2023, 09:52:45 AM

Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Valerii Zaluzhnyi,  deserted to a foreign country
So, first they made conspiracy theory that Zaluzhny is dead or heavy injured. But when it become clear that he is OK, Russia comes with another cheap fake that he run away from Ukraine.
And now Budanov dead, c'mon...

Branko

View Profile
June 19, 2023, 10:07:33 AM

- US and Co. have proper intel on Ukraine, they know what is happening on the terrain. UK and US are still sending vehicles, munitions, support, training... The fact that they are still training pilots, about to provide f-16, etc. tells me that they believe Ukraine can improve the situation fighting instead of negotiating.

Again, false premise...you would be right if you would care about Ukrainians.
But, for your goals, dead Ukrainian is as worthy as dead Russian, if not more
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1234

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 19, 2023, 11:40:10 AM

So, first they made conspiracy theory that Zaluzhny is dead or heavy injured. But when it become clear that he is OK, Russia comes with another cheap fake that he run away from Ukraine.

I have been asking a lot of times where do the Kremlin guys take their drugs as normal people cannot say the things these guys say  Grin.They keep it as a secret though while Ukrainian counter offensive slow-slowly is taking good ground,yesterday they liberated the 8th village in 2 weeks and Russia is suffering the highest level of casualties since March where they lost a lot of personnel in Bakhmut fight (of course Ukrainian is losing too but never in the same amount as Russia).The Kremlin guys though thanks to their drugs told this weekend that we have demilitarized Ukraine and we have achieve our goal,how freaking funny is this  Grin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 19, 2023, 01:07:36 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2023, 04:10:58 PM by be.open

Sorry Branko, the Patriots probably  did not know they were hypersonic when they took them down. You must send an email to the Pentagon and write a poem telling them they cannot take them down.
The combat abilities of the Patriot are greatly exaggerated. Patriot's only accomplishments in the US Army were two friendly fire incidents in Iraq in 2003, when Patriot shot down one British and one American aircraft. Later, Israel shot down a couple more planes from the Patriot in Syria, and this is where all the combat achievements of the Patriot in the entire history of its existence actually end. The United States has never had good mobile air defense systems, because for the United States this is not a priority.

be.open, the F16 is not a rough equivalent of the Mig 29, not the versions that are upgraded. They reason they want the F16 (and I think they should go for the Gripen) is because the F16 radar has a very good range an can pickup, target and down they SUs that are launching the gliding bombs, not to mention the helicopters that appear from time to time in the Zapo front.
I also think that the Swedish Gripen would be more useful for Ukraine, if only because the F16 has increased requirements for the quality of the runway due to the weak front landing gear and the lower location of the air intakes.

Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Valerii Zaluzhnyi,  deserted to a foreign country
There are rumors that Mihailo Podoliak is next.

I have been asking a lot of times where do the Kremlin guys take their drugs as normal people cannot say the things these guys say  Grin.They keep it as a secret though while Ukrainian counter offensive slow-slowly is taking good ground,yesterday they liberated the 8th village in 2 weeks and Russia is suffering the highest level of casualties since March where they lost a lot of personnel in Bakhmut fight (of course Ukrainian is losing too but never in the same amount as Russia).The Kremlin guys though thanks to their drugs told this weekend that we have demilitarized Ukraine and we have achieve our goal,how freaking funny is this  Grin.
If you are referring to Peskov's recent statement, then I think it is mainly aimed at preparing the Russian society for the speedy completion of the special operation in Ukraine. And yes, in the issue of demilitarization, Russia has achieved very significant success, and not only in the demilitarization of Ukraine, but of the whole of Europe. Stoltenberg said today that NATO arsenals are empty because of military aid to Ukraine.

Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 311 »
  Print  

Jump to: