Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:15:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 58738 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 07:01:48 PM

Hey dumBAss! Have you heard that Trump has now decided that Ukraine matters to the US? I hope you do not suffer an epilepsy now trying to change the narrative so sudenly... this must be like a 12-G manoeuvre...do not black out. Ukraine has long announced further mobilisations. It is to be expected that to have a country with Ruzzia as a neighbourgh you'd need to be prepared for war.

I just wanted to thank you for your wishes of good health for me.

Words are easy. That's why Ukraine keeps on announcing stuff.

Russia sits there and chuckles a little when Ukraine 'announces'.

Russia is getting hurt by Ukrainian terrorism. But if Putin doesn't act appropriately for Russians, Russian people will start to terrorize Ukraine themselves. They won't announce it; they'll simply do it.

It is difficult to know what anybody else is thinking, especially government leaders. Maybe that's what Putin is waiting for.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
paid2

Activity: 700
Merit: 2196

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 07:32:42 PM

But if Putin doesn't act appropriately for Russians, Russian people will start to terrorize Ukraine themselves. They won't announce it; they'll simply do it.

Lol. What are they gonna do? Rape, steal, mass murder, bomb or invade Ukrainian people? Heh .. which difference with things currently done by Ruzzians in Ukraine?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 07:50:28 PM

But if Putin doesn't act appropriately for Russians, Russian people will start to terrorize Ukraine themselves. They won't announce it; they'll simply do it.

Lol. What are they gonna do? Rape, steal, mass murder, bomb or invade Ukrainian people? Heh .. which difference with things currently done by Ruzzians in Ukraine?

Yep. But to be positive, help the Ukrainians to flee Ukraine through 'underground' methods. This is being done, but it is being done so successfully and secretly that it s not being reported very much. Besides, all you have to do is check with Romania to see that the Ukrainians would rather flee than fight.

The fewer people Ukraine has to fight their silly war, the better chance that the war will be over. There will be less dead, and there will be peace in the Ukraine area.

It works like this. Ukraine isn't doing this in Russia (much), because there are too many Russians in Russia who would stand up to them. Besides, there aren't enough Ukrainians to do it much. But if the many Russian people started doing this in Ukraine, the Ukrainians would realize that Russia COULD do it, and the fear and knowledge of the possibility that they might be next would push them to stop Zelensky and the war.

It isn't the doing of successful terrorism that affects people. Rather, it is the fear of it.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Branko

Activity: 2478
Merit: 318

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 08:37:40 PM

You mean that Ukrainians are blaming each others? Like if you would for example choose to demote Shoigu because everything is going perfect?

Shoigu is promoted
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1588

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 09:04:31 AM

You mean that Ukrainians are blaming each others? Like if you would for example choose to demote Shoigu because everything is going perfect?

Shoigu is promoted

Of course.

Hey dumBAss! Have you heard that Trump has now decided that Ukraine matters to the US? I hope you do not suffer an epilepsy now trying to change the narrative so sudenly... this must be like a 12-G manoeuvre...do not black out. Ukraine has long announced further mobilisations. It is to be expected that to have a country with Ruzzia as a neighbourgh you'd need to be prepared for war.

[...]

You physical health, I have given up on anything else.

Branko

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 10:27:02 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2024, 10:45:10 AM by Branko

Nothing to see here, just usual recruitment procedure in Ukraine:

https://t.me/ukr_leaks_eng/12294

Confessions of captured member of Ukrainian blocking unit member:

https://t.me/ukr_leaks_eng/12283

Who pull the strings?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d80-VBATx0Y
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1042

Death to enemies!

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 11:10:50 AM

Usual russian pig propoganda
Other readers please know - when russians capture ukrainians, they torture them till they cooperate with captors, say on camera every unimaginable bullshit they are given to tell. This already happened in 1960s with POWs in Korea and Vietnam.

Last two years I lived more in Ukraine than in my home country. I know the truth.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 11:34:16 AM

Other readers please know - when russians capture ukrainians, they torture them till they cooperate with captors, say on camera every unimaginable bullshit they are given to tell. This already happened in 1960s with POWs in Korea and Vietnam.

Last two years I lived more in Ukraine than in my home country. I know the truth.

By now anyone other than Ruzzia could have figured out that this war is not a good idea. I read today the economic cost of the war. It is more than 200 billions. It would have produced much better results if invested literally in anything else.

Just for comparison, you could buy the whole Pepsi Co. with the money wasted, or nearly 2/3 of Bank of America, nearly all Netflix, the whole of Mcdonalds, ... This is just for all to understand how stupid is to waste money for a landgrab that has nothing on in after you shell & destroy.

It would have served Ruzzia much better to build something useful and profitable, but I guess that is not the Ruzzian way.

Oh, add a few more tens... This night there has been an ATACAMS strike - the ones that "do not work" - on the airbase in Belbek, Sebastopol. The pictures of the day before show more than 10 Su jets parked in there. Anyone for a betting on how many are no longer in services?

Branko

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 12:02:00 PM

So this is Russian propaganda too? Sky news?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=KXhC8WREVKM

By now anyone other than Ruzzia could have figured out that this war is not a good idea. I read today the economic cost of the war. It is more than 200 billions. It would have produced much better results if invested literally in anything else.

Just for comparison, you could buy the whole Pepsi Co. with the money wasted, or nearly 2/3 of Bank of America, nearly all Netflix, the whole of Mcdonalds, ... This is just for all to understand how stupid is to waste money for a landgrab that has nothing on in after you shell & destroy.

It would have served Ruzzia much better to build something useful and profitable, but I guess that is not the Ruzzian way.

Oh, add a few more tens... This night there has been an ATACAMS strike - the ones that "do not work" - on the airbase in Belbek, Sebastopol. The pictures of the day before show more than 10 Su jets parked in there. Anyone for a betting on how many are no longer in services?

I agree...I'm totally puzzled why USA continues to pour money there, they could for example collect all human feces off the streets of San Francisco.
Otherwise we could expect plague like in middle ages

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/View/index.html?appid=b6fab720912642b6aedafdb02a76d2a4

Meanwhile, mobilisation in Ukraine continues

https://t.me/ukr_leaks_eng/12275
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 12:25:59 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2024, 06:34:07 PM by Xal0lex

It is interesting Branko that you claim to have family who fought fascists and you do not seem to be able to tell one. Or maybe is a question of having the right type of fascism?

I agree...I'm totally puzzled why USA continues to pour money there, they could for example collect all human feces off the streets of San Francisco.
[...]

Quite simple, the more you demilitarise Ruzzia and the more the Ruzzian economy gets crippled the less money you have to spend in having troops and means. It is called the peace dividend.

do you think that US economy is suffering by selling more weapons? do you think that 200 billions mean anything for the US?  0.3% of their gdp? 0.4% if things are more interesting for them?

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/08/28/economy/russia-military-spending-economic-impact/index.html

He said that before the war Russia would typically splash around 3-4% of its annual gross domestic product on defense but now it could be anywhere between 8% and 10%.

Revenues from the oil and gas sector were 41% lower in the January-to-July period than in the same period in 2022.

That means the government is having to borrow more. Government debt, currently at 14.9% of GDP, is set to rise.

I hope you now understand better what is happening in Ukraine. If not read about the fall of communism in USSR, it is the same.

A quick update on the planes destroyed in Sebastopol, along with a few radars. Ruzzia intercepted the missiles with an air defend radar, in the sense that the missiles destroyed the radar on its location.

https://youtu.be/VbKeiQXVnAU

[moderator's note: multiple posts have been merged]

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 07:35:13 PM

Getting tortured isn't worst what could happen. There is plenty of videos on internet how Russians are killing Ukrainian POW's and troops who already surrender. And we can already guess how many cases there is which aren't uploaded to internet.
Though, on the other hand, sometimes it's fun to watch what Russian POW's are saying in front of camera. Now way that they would decide to tell it themselves. But war is war.

And your point is?

Another cinema from Golden Mosfilm collection. But they're getting boring as we already saw same crap year or two ago.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 08:16:53 PM

Good old Soviet propaganda nugget "but there are homeless people in America!@!!!"

BTW US federal government (the entity that "pours money [into Ukraine]") typically doesn't clean city streets. That sort of shit (no pun intended) usually is the responsibility of the city government. And if the city of San Francisco (i.e. its residents by proxy of their elected officials) likes their shitty streets - that's their constitutional right.

But facts wouldn't make you feel good about your smart-ass putinism so please continue to disregard them.
Branko

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 08:20:33 PM

And your point is?

Croatia, 4 million people, managed to mobilize 250 000 (without any foreign help, and actually embargo on weapon buying) for final liberation offensive.

If Ukraine, 40m people country, cant mobilize at least 2 million after receiving hundreds of billions help

then obviously Ukrainians don't feel its worth it, for whatever reason
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 09:30:45 PM

~

~

[...]

You physical health, I have given up on anything else.

Thank you again. "You physical health..." - 'you' should be 'your'. See? I haven't given up on your mental health... yet.

- When Ukrainians capture Russians, they torture them till they cooperate with captors, say on camera every unimaginable bullshit they are given to tell. -

They even get them to post on Bitcointalk.

~

Otherwise we could expect plague like in middle ages

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/View/index.html?appid=b6fab720912642b6aedafdb02a76d2a4

The reason why the West pours more money into Ukraine is this.

1. It isn't the West. It's the military industrial complex using greedy politicians in the governments.

2. Greedy politicians who have control of the money of the countries get payoffs (bribes) from the military industrial complex.

3. The military industrial complex gets paid for manufacturing more military stuff by the money authorized by the greedy politicians.

4. To justify manufacturing more, there must be a reason. The reason is made by the greedy politicians... "Help Ukraine"... even though they don't really give a s*** about Ukraine or Ukrainians.

5. The greedy politicians have their eye on the people of their nations to see how far the people will let them get away with it.

Russia Is About To Overrun Ukraine's Defenses – Why Are There No Peace Negotiations? - https://alt-market.us/russia-is-about-to-overrun-ukraines-defenses-why-are-there-no-peace-negotiations/

Ukraine struggles to find manpower as weary troops stuck on frontline face Russia forces | BBC News - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3inDJ1EvOFY

Cool

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 12:03:45 AM

dumBAss you are questioning Trump? He said Ukraine is important to the US. Why do you say that is not?

DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1830

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 02:21:27 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2024, 02:44:10 AM by DaRude

How would Trump gain at least to a point my respect? If Ruzzia were to give a meaningful chunk of he Ukrainian land they have taken. THAT would proof some statesmanship. For a funny example, I can close a deal in the name of Ukraine that gives Putin half of the country and two major cities (for example), or for that matter sell you a car and on top pay you to take it, but that makes me a stupid not a businessman.

Interesting watching even you pivot from back to borders of 1991 to would be nice to get just a meaningful chunk back. Biggest tragedy is that it was on the table during the negotiations before Johnson torpedoed them now looks like too much Russian blood has been spilled for that to be acceptable, that's the problem with raising the stakes.

There is a more interesting topic, but you may not like it or most likely you will say it is not true, but anyway: Today has marked the record of Ruzzian soldiers killed. Not only that, it seems that is NOT the record of vehicles destroyed. If you wish to give credit, 1700 Ruzzian soldiers died. They did not have adequate vehicle support.

I guess you'd like to question this?

The cause is the Kharkiv attack vector, which is an absolute crazy idea.

Question you? Now why would anyone even think of that? We of course just blindly trust any numbers that you write without any citations.

Now back to the real world

[...]

With such news, Ukraine could use a lot of damage control right about now to keep morale from collapsing.

Collapsing? I though you said something about back reality? Well, I can see that anything that does not look "surrender" is not "reality". Ruzzia has lost a bit under 1470 soldiers in a day. Please, keep "winning" and keep pressing near Kharkiv, you are right, I am wrong, keep it up.

I have not pivoted and I have not said what chunk of land either if you read carefully ("meaningful" could cover up to 30 km of Moscow). I am just saying that I can conceive a plan that would work as fast as Trump plan. All you need to do is to fulfil you troll wet dream of a surrender. Would that be something that require ingenuity, statesman ship or even vision of the future? Nah. Even your little troll mind can think of it.

There is a more interesting topic, but you may not like it or most likely you will say it is not true, but anyway: Today has marked the record of Ruzzian soldiers killed. Not only that, it seems that is NOT the record of vehicles destroyed. If you wish to give credit, 1700 Ruzzian soldiers died. They did not have adequate vehicle support.

I guess you'd like to question this?

The cause is the Kharkiv attack vector, which is an absolute crazy idea.
I have already expressed my opinion on this matter a little higher, I think this is a regular diversionary strike in order to force Syrsky to transfer reserves from other sectors of the front and accordingly weaken them (because he has no free combat-ready reserves). Syrsky now has a very difficult situation - he is forced to do what he does not want, because he cannot simply ignore the attack of the "North" group.

Regarding human losses and a small number of armored vehicle losses. The assault troops of the "North" group consist of "Storm Z" fighters - these are former prisoners who entered into a contract with the Ministry of Defense. In fact, these are suicide bombers; they are not entitled to armored vehicles. But the “North” group has powerful support of about a thousand artillery barrels (this is more than in the Avdeevsky direction), plus aviation support with guided bombs. Therefore, their raid will continue successfully with further losses of territory in Ukraine until Syrsky transfers at least a couple of brigades here to stop them. Then a strike will follow on the weakened section of the front. Wait, this will happen within a month, before the peace conference in Switzerland.

The thing about diversionary strikes that require troops to divert troop from the opponent is that... well, you have to divert your troops too.

If you are saying that all the killed were convicts, I will have to take your word for it, but you must reckon is difficult to believe. I can see that Ruzzia has been able to take a few kilometres which may or may not mean something. Time will tell.

You need to leave your echo chamber and random number generators to read the mass media coverage once in a while.

White House Worries Russia’s Momentum Is Changing Trajectory of Ukraine War

Just 18 months ago, White House and Pentagon officials debated whether Russia’s forces in Ukraine might collapse and be pushed out of the country entirely.

Now, after months of slow Russian ground advances and technological leaps in countering American-provided arms, the Biden administration is increasingly concerned that President Vladimir V. Putin is gathering enough momentum to change the trajectory of the war, and perhaps reverse his once-bleak prospects.

Artillery and drones provided by the United States and NATO have been taken out by Russian electronic warfare techniques, which came to the battlefield late but have proven surprisingly effective. And a monthslong debate in Washington about whether to send Ukraine a $61 billion package of arms and ammunition created an opening that Russia has clearly exploited, even though Congress ultimately passed the legislation.

In interviews, American officials express confidence that many of these Russian gains are reversible once the spigot of new arms is fully opened, most likely sometime in July, and President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine finds ways to bring more — and younger — troops to the front lines.
In private, some of Mr. Biden’s aides worry that just as the United States has learned key lessons from the war — about technologies that work and those that do not — so has Mr. Putin. And their biggest concern is that as Russia replaces weaponry wiped out in the first 27 months of the war, Mr. Putin may be regaining ground just as Mr. Biden prepares to meet his closest allies at a Group of 7 meeting in Italy next month. It is unclear whether Mr. Biden will be able to repeat the claim he made in Finland last summer, that Mr. Putin “has already lost that war.”
The delay in American supplies has been matched by a similarly long delay by Ukraine in approving a mobilization law to bring more, and younger, soldiers into its military. Ukraine is suffering acute shortages of soldiers, and is struggling to provide adequate training to those it brings into the military.
Whether they are able to do so may depend in part on how successful Mr. Zelensky is in his effort to find new troops to relieve a weary, often demoralized force. He has moved the age of Ukrainians subject to the draft to 25 from 27, despite considerable resistance within the Ukrainian public.
The United States is also trying to bolster technical advice to Kyiv, hoping to counter Russian technological advances. In some cases, Russia has successfully deceived GPS receivers, throwing off the targeting of Ukrainian arms, including a variety of missiles shot from HIMARS launchers, which Mr. Biden began providing to Ukraine last year.

Those launchers are scarce, but the Russians have grown more successful in tracing their movements, and in some cases destroying them even when they are well camouflaged.

Why do you think US is sending Blinken to play the guitar in Ukraine if not for the morale, think he has nothing better to do? Believe Ursula von der Leyen is already scheduled to do a song, and then Macron is doing some kind of theater performance, with Nuland doing the catering. Anything for more younger Ukrainian soldiers!

Biden Official's Rock Performance in Kyiv Sparks Backlash in Ukraine

How would Trump gain at least to a point my respect? If Ruzzia were to give a meaningful chunk of he Ukrainian land they have taken. ...
'("meaningful" could cover up to 30 km of Moscow)' - you're just all kinds of confused now aren't you?

"Feeeeed me Roger!"  -Bcash
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 2167

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 10:22:43 AM

Good old Soviet propaganda nugget "but there are homeless people in America!@!!!"
~

And it was said by the very people who were living in the USA with their families working as  Soviet journalists enjoying all the delights of the West. They were telling this to the people who were never allowed to leave their country. It's disgusting, and Putin wants to bring it back.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 04:37:52 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2024, 05:35:11 PM by paxmao

[...]

[daRude filtering news that are negative to Ukraine (again and again) removed]

And it happened again. The western weapons that according to you "do not work" have "not worked" again. Yesterday an S400 radar & one erector/launcher were destroyed - or according to daRude the radar, the platform and possibly 3 SU planes heroically intercepted the missiles by putting themselves in the middle.

And today... well Ruzzia followed the same strategy of interception with another set of those weapons that according to be.open were destroyed several times over before they arrived and according to daRude "do not work" and "are not useful".

This time it seems that they reached Sebastopol, Belbek airfield (again) and several other locations in Crimea, including a submarine base.

I am sure all the Ruzzian troops in the ground feel very conforted by your "precision-posting". Funny thing is that this attack was obvious - one strike to the air-defence and next day a bloody night all around.

You can see for yourself the fire detection:

https://firms.modaps.eosdis.nasa.gov/map/#d:7days;@34.40,45.01,9.66z

FIRMS, or Fire Information for Research Management System, is a NASA-administered worldwide satellite data-gathering project that identifies and tracks the progress of major fires worldwide. A Kyiv Post check of the OSINTechnical claim found fire imagery near Belbek, possibly at three locations.

https://t.me/operativnoZSU/145704

Russian milbloggers widely reported MGM-140 ATACMS missiles had been used in the strikes and identified the cluster munition as an M74 bomblet, a baseball-sized explosive used by US weapons manufacturers for some cluster munitions. Anti-airfield/aircraft versions of ATACMS missiles known to have been delivered to Ukraine can carry close to 1,000 M47 bomblets.

But the official sources believe daRude's version too! (well, who I am kidding, daRude is in their farm).

The Russian-installed governor of Sevastopol, Mikhail Razvozhaev, said in a post to messaging app Telegram that Russian air defenses had "repelled a massive attack" on Sevastopol, including several missiles around the Belbek airfield.

In a separate statement late on Wednesday, Razvozhaev said the Russian military had "repelled" another Ukrainian attack on the port city.

Interestingly... nearly no glide bombs attacks mapped today across the OSINT mappers out there.

[...]
How would Trump gain at least to a point my respect? If Ruzzia were to give a meaningful chunk of he Ukrainian land they have taken. ...
'("meaningful" could cover up to 30 km of Moscow)' - you're just all kinds of confused now aren't you?

Nope. I will repeat it for you: meaningful could be anything, e.g. 30 km from Moscow. If Trump achieves that I promise will give BA 300 merit (50 a month, 6 months). If he achieves it while serving in prison for fraud, as he should, I will give 1000 merit to BA and donate 500 US in bitcoin for his re-election (I think he plans to be president 3 or 4 times).

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 06:52:54 PM

Croatia, 4 million people, managed to mobilize 250 000 (without any foreign help, and actually embargo on weapon buying) for final liberation offensive.

If Ukraine, 40m people country, cant mobilize at least 2 million after receiving hundreds of billions help

Mobilizing 2 millions in 40 millions people country looks nice and easy on paper, but reality is a bit different. From these 40 millions we should exclude women, children and elderly people. Then there is at least few millions people who left country during war and also people who alredy serving in army or died. So, actual number that you can potentially mobilize is so much smaller.
Why there issituations like in video above. In cities which are more far away from front line like Lviv, Kyiv, Odesa people are trying to live normal life. They are going no night clubs, pubs, cinema, concerts and etc. These who had motivation to defend country went fighting long time ago, others don't want to change their normal life, leave families and etc go to trenches, and drones and artillery flying above their heads. They want to continue living normally as they used before war, but they think that others have to fight for them. Don'y know what solutions for this problem is.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 07:04:25 PM

Mobilizing 2 millions in 40 millions people country looks nice and easy on paper, but reality is a bit different. From these 40 millions we should exclude women, children and elderly people. Then there is at least few millions people who left country during war and also people who alredy serving in army or died. So, actual number that you can potentially mobilize is so much smaller.
Why there issituations like in video above. In cities which are more far away from front line like Lviv, Kyiv, Odesa people are trying to live normal life. They are going no night clubs, pubs, cinema, concerts and etc. These who had motivation to defend country went fighting long time ago, others don't want to change their normal life, leave families and etc go to trenches, and drones and artillery flying above their heads. They want to continue living normally as they used before war, but they think that others have to fight for them. Don'y know what solutions for this problem is.

I do not think there is a huge mobilisation problem in that sense. I think the problem is that Ukraine population pyramid already suffered massively after the fall of the USSR due to the economy shock. You need people in a country and that people need to be young and able to raise children. Those that were first to be called are the ones that are older and probably had kids. Calling the young is a difficult decision, but they would eventually be used by Ruzzia later to fight for them in the next war, so anyway they are going to have to fight.

Would they die for Putin or would they live for their own country and right to choose their destiny?

I do get it that they want to go about their normal lives, who would not? It is difficult to assume that is simply not possible any longer.

Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: