Bitcoin Forum
August 10, 2024, 11:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 64255 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 18, 2024, 01:11:08 AM

~

Orban is nothing except a stone in EU's shoe. Whatever he does is just a pantomime for his internal politics.

Orban is the beginning of the break-up of the useless Nato. He is somebody that his local people want, even if the elite don't like him. The rest of the people of Europe are watching, and will follow Orban's ideals by electing officials like Orban. It just takes a little while.

It will mean the end of Nato/European support for Ukraine.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4648
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 18, 2024, 01:26:55 AM

As incredible as it may seem, Ruzzia has burned through more than 85% of the Soviet era tank arsenals. The newer T-90 are an absolute rarity in the field, all the rests ranging from a T-50 to a T-72 open field storages have shrunk progressively to 1/8 or in some location to 1/10th.

The scale of the losses is unheard of. We are talking thousand of tanks, IFVs and BMPs. This is the definition of a successful demilitarization that Putin intended but, instead of Ukraine, or Ruzzia.

T-50 info from wikipedia:

Produced   1941–42
No. built   69

I do recall Russia some pretty old tanks hauled in from Siberia.  T-54's I think they were.  Then, a bit latter, said tanks packed full of explosives, fitted with radio controlled gear, and turning toothless Ukrainian conscripts into Olympic class sprinters heading generally Westward from the defensive lines.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2024, 01:32:32 AM

^^^ Wow! I guess you could call that a 'tank grenade'. Lol.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4648
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 18, 2024, 02:08:05 AM

^^^ Wow! I guess you could call that a 'tank grenade'. Lol.

Cool

Posted before because it is interesting, but for those who missed it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6Rwj5MsdyU

What is especially amusing for this conversation is that the jack-ass Western reporters claim that it is a T54/55 which the Russians captured from...wait for it...Ukraine.  Lol.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2142
Merit: 909

White Russian

View Profile
July 18, 2024, 06:58:33 AM

^^^ You totally ignore the million troops and people or so that Biden and the Deep State have caused to be killed by funding Ukraine and the ME. Plus, you completely ignore the messed up economy in the US and other parts of the world. And you ignore how BRICS is being cemented together because of the US and Nato actions, all part of what the current regime is doing.

You would like to blame Trump for this stuff. But you can't, so you ignore it all. How dumb are you that you can't even see that all the stuff you are trying to blame Trump for is being done by the current regime? And you totally ignore all the peace and good Trump did when he was in office.

You are totally a Deep State person even if you don't know it.

Cool

If you get in the same room as I, with no-one else, there is only one psychopath and one stupid there. Hint: I would not be either.

I do not ignore anything. It is not only that the economy is fucked, it is that there is a rampant debt crisis all over the world and the politicians are avoiding addressing the issue.

But Trump isolationism and ignorance of the foreign policy and the consequences of what he is about to do are going to make it worse. It is not more expensive for the US to support Ukraine that it would be to have the liberal democracies of the world under direct threat. A bad peace with Ruzzia is something anyone can do at any moment - you give them half Ukraine, demilitarise the rest so that Putin can invade in a couple of years, change the regime... done, all in peace. But that leads to a new war ... seriously why not? I would if I were Putin, it is so easy to take others land... no incentive to not do it whatsoever!

Learn this once and for all (if you are US citizen at all):

- China is not your friend and their interests are opposed to US interests in the Pacific, Europe, Africa and LATAM.
- Iran is not your friend, they have opposed interests in the middle East.
- Ruzzia is not your friend and will take any opportunity to destroy the EU and convert it into "Ruzzian Wolrd".

You do not apease them, you cannot strike a honest deal with them and they will use all their might to destroy you or, alternatively, own you.

As of now, there is NATO and there is a common strategy for defence that works. If Trump breaks that strategy - and he is already undermining it in public - Europe will construct their own army and probably a few countries will arm themselves with Nukes. For now, nobody has explained how is that better for anyone and it is certainly less safe.

Stop the fuck** slogans and posting shit for disinformation sites and start thinking what is going to happen while you get your miserable tax cut.

You cultivate ethnic hatred like an experienced Nazi. A Trump victory will bring about a fairer, multipolar world, and that prospect seems to scare the crap out of you. Because in this world there is no one right opinion and all the other wrong ones. The Democrats, led by a senile man, are actively dragging the world into the hell of guaranteed mutual destruction of humanity.

There are rumors about a new mobilization in Russia, what do you think? In fact, this is the case, since Russia has achieved little in a year, and the losses are huge.
I think we hear such rumours every few months. First of all, that would be very unpopular decision which can cause another huge wave of people leaving country. Another question, are they capable to call such huge number like 300k people at once - give them weapons, uniforms, some training before sending to frontline. I'm not sure sure.
So far they're getting enough troops without making mass mobilization. It's actually happening , just at much smaller scale. Also, they're sending conscripts and also some mercenaries from other countries, as already said above.
There not bad article howthings are happening now:
https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-mobilization-ukraine-stealth-recruiting/32948631.html
There is a possibility that this conflict will end towards the end of the year, otherwise Russia will certainly need additional mobilization efforts in addition to the current ones.

Branko

Activity: 2548
Merit: 321

View Profile
July 18, 2024, 08:35:43 AM

Western media starting to ask where all those billions went:

https://newkontinent.org/dysfunction-sidelines-ukraines-parliament-as-governing-force/

"The disarray thwarts any meaningful role for the Parliament in the oversight of government agencies, critics say, even as billions of dollars i
n foreign aid money pours into Ukraine. Accusations of corruption or mismanagement emerge regularly: In May, an official overseeing mostly
Western-financed reconstruction in Ukraine resigned, .

The tumult has also intensified criticism that too much power is concentrated in the president’s office, beyond what is already granted under martial law.
That has been a focus of Mr. Zelensky’s critics since the beginning of the war, when he consolidated television outlets  and curbed the ability of ministers to act independently."
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1596

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 18, 2024, 05:20:46 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2024, 09:10:34 PM by paxmao

^^^ You totally ignore the million troops and people or so that Biden and the Deep State have caused to be killed by funding Ukraine and the ME. Plus, you completely ignore the messed up economy in the US and other parts of the world. And you ignore how BRICS is being cemented together because of the US and Nato actions, all part of what the current regime is doing.

You would like to blame Trump for this stuff. But you can't, so you ignore it all. How dumb are you that you can't even see that all the stuff you are trying to blame Trump for is being done by the current regime? And you totally ignore all the peace and good Trump did when he was in office.

You are totally a Deep State person even if you don't know it.

Cool

If you get in the same room as I, with no-one else, there is only one psychopath and one stupid there. Hint: I would not be either.

I do not ignore anything. It is not only that the economy is fucked, it is that there is a rampant debt crisis all over the world and the politicians are avoiding addressing the issue.

But Trump isolationism and ignorance of the foreign policy and the consequences of what he is about to do are going to make it worse. It is not more expensive for the US to support Ukraine that it would be to have the liberal democracies of the world under direct threat. A bad peace with Ruzzia is something anyone can do at any moment - you give them half Ukraine, demilitarise the rest so that Putin can invade in a couple of years, change the regime... done, all in peace. But that leads to a new war ... seriously why not? I would if I were Putin, it is so easy to take others land... no incentive to not do it whatsoever!

Learn this once and for all (if you are US citizen at all):

- China is not your friend and their interests are opposed to US interests in the Pacific, Europe, Africa and LATAM.
- Iran is not your friend, they have opposed interests in the middle East.
- Ruzzia is not your friend and will take any opportunity to destroy the EU and convert it into "Ruzzian Wolrd".

You do not apease them, you cannot strike a honest deal with them and they will use all their might to destroy you or, alternatively, own you.

As of now, there is NATO and there is a common strategy for defence that works. If Trump breaks that strategy - and he is already undermining it in public - Europe will construct their own army and probably a few countries will arm themselves with Nukes. For now, nobody has explained how is that better for anyone and it is certainly less safe.

Stop the fuck** slogans and posting shit for disinformation sites and start thinking what is going to happen while you get your miserable tax cut.

You cultivate ethnic hatred like an experienced Nazi. A Trump victory will bring about a fairer, multipolar world, and that prospect seems to scare the crap out of you. Because in this world there is no one right opinion and all the other wrong ones. The Democrats, led by a senile man, are actively dragging the world into the hell of guaranteed mutual destruction of humanity.

There are rumors about a new mobilization in Russia, what do you think? In fact, this is the case, since Russia has achieved little in a year, and the losses are huge.
I think we hear such rumours every few months. First of all, that would be very unpopular decision which can cause another huge wave of people leaving country. Another question, are they capable to call such huge number like 300k people at once - give them weapons, uniforms, some training before sending to frontline. I'm not sure sure.
So far they're getting enough troops without making mass mobilization. It's actually happening , just at much smaller scale. Also, they're sending conscripts and also some mercenaries from other countries, as already said above.
There not bad article howthings are happening now:
https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-mobilization-ukraine-stealth-recruiting/32948631.html
There is a possibility that this conflict will end towards the end of the year, otherwise Russia will certainly need additional mobilization efforts in addition to the current ones.

This is a very funny remark coming from a Ruzzian supremacist like you.

This is not about race, it is simply stupid to say so. Many Ukrainians an Ruzzians are pretty much the same "race", there are Chinese living all over the world as there are Iranians. Just go to any European capital and you'll see that "races" and countries are completely different things.

I know it suits your narrative to make this about "race" but it is about governments and what these governments consider they national interests. But the fact is that you are the one here that have persistently spoken about a "East" versus "West" "cultural" war which is not and has never been the case.

So... try again, it is obvious you are throwing shit to the wall to see if it sticks so again:

- Ruzzia has many opossite interests to the US. Ruzzia will not be "appeased", any deal at this point will be used to rebuild the army and invade again.
- China has innumerable opposite interests to US, Europe and... yes, Ruzzia. They aim to own the US one Yuan at the time.

Any US president should think very carefully their alliances and how they treat the few allies they have left in the world.

If Europe has to spend money in weapons, it will be in European weapons - including nukes - and will be on an European army. Paying for "protection" is not an acceptable policy.

Western media starting to ask where all those billions went:

https://newkontinent.org/dysfunction-sidelines-ukraines-parliament-as-governing-force/

"The disarray thwarts any meaningful role for the Parliament in the oversight of government agencies, critics say, even as billions of dollars i
n foreign aid money pours into Ukraine. Accusations of corruption or mismanagement emerge regularly: In May, an official overseeing mostly
Western-financed reconstruction in Ukraine resigned, .

The tumult has also intensified criticism that too much power is concentrated in the president’s office, beyond what is already granted under martial law.
That has been a focus of Mr. Zelensky’s critics since the beginning of the war, when he consolidated television outlets  and curbed the ability of ministers to act independently."

That is what happens when you have free press. Anyone can publish whatever... like the unknown "newkontinet" website that is pretty much equivalent to nothing.

I wonder why the "free press" in Ruzzia is not making any uncomfortable questions about dachi and yatchs, and the losses, and the free elections... In other words, I do not see Ruzzia as a solution to corruption... you know...a hunch.

If you look at the losses in the front you will see where the money is going. Money well spent stopping a major threat: a nuclear power, member of the security council invading the country next door.

Branko

View Profile
July 18, 2024, 10:51:41 PM

That is what happens when you have free press. Anyone can publish whatever... like the unknown "newkontinet" website that is pretty much equivalent to nothing.

I wonder why the "free press" in Ruzzia is not making any uncomfortable questions about dachi and yatchs, and the losses, and the free elections... In other words, I do not see Ruzzia as a solution to corruption... you know...a hunch.

If you look at the losses in the front you will see where the money is going. Money well spent stopping a major threat: a nuclear power, member of the security council invading the country next door.

Yes, including reposting New York Times article...I just thought maybe you don't like paywalls...then again,
since you seem to be paid to spread propaganda, maybe your masters can afford it:

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/16/world/europe/ukraine-parliament.html
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 18, 2024, 11:53:40 PM

The strip of land that Ruzzia managed to take in Belgorod is being basically evacuated now. The Ruzzian offensive in the north has failed spectacularly, not without meat-grinding massively the Ruzzian brigades sent uselessly to death.

Someone has been smoking in the largest self-propelled gun factory in Ruzzia. There is quite a bit of smoke. hey be.open you lived near there, why do you go help put it out? Or you can help at the Coast Guard base, where drones have been hitting all night. There is still stuff burning there (satellite reveals).

Plenty of Roubles gone...too many people dying for nothing...do not die for Putin.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 06:38:24 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2024, 06:59:20 AM by BADecker

The strip of land that Ruzzia managed to take in Belgorod is being basically evacuated now. The Ruzzian offensive in the north has failed spectacularly, not without meat-grinding massively the Ruzzian brigades sent uselessly to death.

Someone has been smoking in the largest self-propelled gun factory in Ruzzia. There is quite a bit of smoke. hey be.open you lived near there, why do you go help put it out? Or you can help at the Coast Guard base, where drones have been hitting all night. There is still stuff burning there (satellite reveals).

Plenty of Roubles gone...too many people dying for nothing...do not die for Putin.

You said it. Too many people dead and dying for nothing. Stop funding and supplying Ukraine.

Cool

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 07:24:25 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2024, 07:36:07 AM by paxmao

You said it. Too many people dead and dying for nothing. Stop funding and supplying Ukraine.

Cool

It is in Putin's hands to do so.

(Edited)

I do not think Ukraine will invade Ruzzia, but I do think Ruzzia will invade again something else if they get away with invading Ukraine.

You do not understand the geopolitical interest of the US. As far as Europe is concerned, it would be very advantageous to go back to trade with Ruzzia once it becomes Russia and stops being a threat. Europe can perfectly build their own defence and it would probably be a good incentive to develop technologies and advanced industries.

If Ruzzia takes Ukraine Europe while the US passively waits, Europe would understand that the US is no longer an ally and thus need a large military presence in the borders, in which case just do ring us if China, Iran or anyone else causes you problems.

I guess it does not matter what I say... you are probably going to answer some vague stuff and names like you usually do. You cannot have a conversation, but I understand it - if you are from Texas logic is not your thing, if you are from China you do not care.

AgrarniyyChel

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 07:35:12 AM

Cool

I do not think Ukraine will invade Ruzzia, but I do think Ruzzia will invade again something else if they get away with invading Ukraine.

You do not understand the geopolitical interest of the US. As far as Europe is concerned, it would be very advantageous to go back to trade with Ruzzia once it becomes Russia and build their own army. Just do ring us if China, Iran or anyone else causes you problems.

Yes, you are right, Kazakhstan and Georgia are already in the sights. Belarus can be too.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 07:41:03 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2024, 07:53:29 AM by BADecker

Cool

You do not understand the geopolitical interest of the US. As far as Europe is concerned, it would be very advantageous to go back to trade with Ruzzia once it becomes Russia and build their own army. Just do ring us if China, Iran or anyone else causes you problems.

It's in the US and Nato's hands. Since they started the war in 2014 by pushing Ukraine to attack the Russian border and slightly inside her... as well as their own people in the Donbass area.

Even if the casualties were about the same number for Ukraine as for Russia, Ukraine troops are essentially all used up. The new troops are from the US and Nato. There isn't really any Ukraine any longer.

Of course, if Ukraine surrendered, Russia would rebuild her, and let the people who fled come back and settle Ukraine again. Russia would even help clean Ukraine of unexploded ordnance.

Cool

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 08:16:11 AM

Cool

It's in the US and Nato's hands. Since they started the war in 2014 by pushing Ukraine to attack the Russian border and slightly inside her... as well as their own people in the Donbass area.

Even if the casualties were about the same number for Ukraine as for Russia, Ukraine troops are essentially all used up. The new troops are from the US and Nato. There isn't really any Ukraine any longer.

Of course, if Ukraine surrendered, Russia would rebuild her, and let the people who fled come back and settle Ukraine again. Russia would even help clean Ukraine of unexploded ordnance.

Cool

You mean ... when NATO annexed Crimea?Huh??

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 08:18:05 AM

~

Cool

No. I mean when Crimea voted.    

If you look at all those former USSR countries, many of them have Russia-loving folks in them... along with US-loving folks. The vote decides.

Cool

Branko

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 11:19:41 AM

Russians shoveled even more land into their possession:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5GtIQAKPiA

Do not believe Paxmao propaganda saying the opposite
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 12:12:56 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2024, 12:24:09 PM by paxmao

~

Cool

No. I mean when Crimea voted.    

If you look at all those former USSR countries, many of them have Russia-loving folks in them... along with US-loving folks. The vote decides.

Cool

They never voted in 2014. See.. you do not even know the basics - but what's worse, you are not interested in knowing it.

What makes it super-funny is that this comes from the guy that still says that Trump won the past elections  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Really? you speaking of propaganda? Weeb Union is a well known Ruzzian vlogger - far too biased.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_8f1nbDh5o

stopped a month ago.

This guy tends to get the map it right, even if bad news he won't hide it. Pass a few days back and forth and you will see that Ruzzia is retreating under extreme losses.

https://map.ukrdailyupdate.com/?lat=50.295654&lng=36.934061&z=14&d=19922&c=1&l=0

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 03:50:57 PM

^^^ "They never voted in 2014." 2014 wasn't the only year that existed for voting.

Btw, Trump won in 2020. The Presidency was stolen from him by electronic and other manipulation.

Cool

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 05:58:20 PM

^^^ "They never voted in 2014." 2014 wasn't the only year that existed for voting.

Btw, Trump won in 2020. The Presidency was stolen from him by electronic and other manipulation.

Cool

So, Ruzzia invades Crimea and, years after, does a referendum that has no international observers, during a war,... and that is voting and the result is OK and beyond any doubt.

However the US elections, in which there are observers, are pretty much under free scrutiny from press, countries, etc... is... manipulated.

No cognitive dissonance here??

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1354

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2024, 07:58:30 PM

Ok, let's say Paxmao is spreading propaganda. I'm wondering what you're doing, is it not propaganda? And how you can assure that your propaganda is right? I looked at channel that you're posting, nothing surprising that everything here is shown from Russian perspective and it makes difficult to believe in information posted there.

Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 »
  Print  

Jump to: