May 22, 2024, 02:20:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the team do you think will win the Final
Argentina - 55 (69.6%)
France - 24 (30.4%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: « 1 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FIFA 2022 world cup  (Read 59131 times)
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 08:18:57 PM

I am waiting for those who will make excuses for Brazil losing. When Spain lost to Morocco, we saw excuses everywhere now Brazil is leaving Qatar I just hope their bus shouldn't be attacked again by Irate fans. Underestimating any team is the beginning of losing bets in the world cup. It is becoming clear that the least expected country to lift the world cup will majestically go home with it.

Argentina are at the top of their game, Messi is so incredible what a sweet assist. Croatia should do a good warm up against Argentina. The underdogs are going for the world cup this time
I think Croatia is lucky to be winning on the penalty - they were lucky during their match with JApan and today they are gain lucky
But it was so so sad seeing Nemyar crying so much.
This was unbearable - he won't be playing the next world cup so he was so so sad

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1257

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 08:20:35 PM

Croatia played smart they baited Brazil into only having a couple back.  How can Brazil get caught like that with minutes to go, it was a game long strategy to bait them up front.  Brazil got caught and Croatia knew they probably had the advantage once they got to pks. Gotta hand it to them they could have packed it in after the Newmar goal.
It was just a strategy and they handled it real good. Else, in what world were we going to see a Croatian team, being favourites ahead of Brazil.
These guys came to the pitch today with one intent and that is, to put Brazil under pressure, force them to there halve and have them defending until the last minute of the match.
Sadly, all seemed lost in extra time after Neymar scored his goal. I think the Brazil coach made a mistake by thinking he could defend it, bringing in A. Sandra, Fred and others. This was just one way to pit his side under more pressure and the Croatian team never gave up on there plan. They've managed it so far to win 2 penalty shootouts and another top team has been sent home, Brazil out!

For many this is of course a surprise, but it was initially clear that if Brazil couldn't win in regulation time, they had little chance in extra time for several reasons. They are less resilient, the Croatian team has great experience in the penalty shootout and here we see the result, the Croats are on their way and their semi-final opponent will soon be known. At the moment they are facing Argentina

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
G_Besar

Activity: 1106
Merit: 488

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 08:21:24 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2022, 12:47:52 PM by G_Besar

Croatia played smart they baited Brazil into only having a couple back.  How can Brazil get caught like that with minutes to go, it was a game long strategy to bait them up front.  Brazil got caught and Croatia knew they probably had the advantage once they got to pks. Gotta hand it to them they could have packed it in after the Newmar goal.
It was just a strategy and they handled it real good. Else, in what world were we going to see a Croatian team, being favourites ahead of Brazil.
These guys came to the pitch today with one intent and that is, to put Brazil under pressure, force them to there halve and have them defending until the last minute of the match.
Sadly, all seemed lost in extra time after Neymar scored his goal. I think the Brazil coach made a mistake by thinking he could defend it, bringing in A. Sandra, Fred and others. This was just one way to pit his side under more pressure and the Croatian team never gave up on there plan. They've managed it so far to win 2 penalty shootouts and another top team has been sent home, Brazil out!

The defeat suffered by Brazil was indeed very painful and the Selecao had to feel the curse again in the quarterfinals. I agree with you that Tite's decision in the second half of extra time was completely wrong. Tite should have been able to maintain a 1-0 score by instructing his players to set the tempo and focus more on maintaining the line of defense and Tite also had to be observant in making substitutions.

The entry of Alex Sandro and Fred was disastrous for Brazil as they looked unprepared for Croatia's increasing tempo of play and coupled with the Brazilian winger who was too late to help the defense so it was very easy for the Croatian players to find the ball to equalize. I think Tite has to take responsibility for this result and he should resign from his coaching chair.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 08:21:44 PM

The Brazilian team neglected their opponent and that is why they suffered defeat during the penalty kick. How can you have a goal in the 105th minute and you want to attack instead of blocking your defence line. If you observed Neymar after he scored the goal he was no longer attacking you was tactically delaying.
I was surprised when the defenders were all up front even Fred that was introduced to block the defence was seen trying to score goal
The mistake of the Brazilian team was because they were optimistic that they could win it after winning over Croatia so they no longer attacked and even the corner was not used for additional goals, so when they were not attacking constantly, the opponent's chances were to take advantage of counterattacks to get attacks on target. And finally they managed to equalize the goal in the second extra half, Team Brazil also made a mistake when kicking the penalty which resulted in them having to go home.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 08:24:32 PM

I can not believe! I was hoping Brazil would win but as usual penalties are a lottery! too bad, Brazil didn't deserve to go through! congratulations to Croatia who reconfirm themselves as a difficult team, now I'll watch the other match today, Holland-Argentina and I hope Holland wins even if they already lose 0-1, what are your feelings about this match?
Neymar cried so much after the loss.
I still can't get over with it - just read that this was Neymar last world cup - but he was very very sad after losing the match so am I . . well played Brazail
The entire tournament is full of disappointment and we can't say the teams making surprise wins were out of luck. Every team that won against the top played good and some magic happened. For the entire fans around the world it is a big disappointment, beyond that will be the situation of the players. Brasil made goal at the additional time and Croatia leveling it at the last minute is simply not the luck thing.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2022, 08:26:45 PM

Argentina leads at halftime 1-0 against Netherlands and are looking superb. If Argentina continues like this they will easily win 2-0 3-0 against Netherlands,but what an assist from Messi just pure magic even at this age. Netherlands starts to attack but just cant score

Right before the start of the WC, I have been saying that Netherlands lack proper striker and right now they are having troubles. Argentina will target to find the second goal or maybe more goals to find enough cushion to win comfortably. Netherlands on other hand will be looking for equaliser but with strong and alert Argentina's defence. Hope Netherland come out with a plan to make it more interesting.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 08:30:11 PM

The entire tournament is full of disappointment and we can't say the teams making surprise wins were out of luck. Every team that won against the top played good and some magic happened. For the entire fans around the world it is a big disappointment, beyond that will be the situation of the players. Brasil made goal at the additional time and Croatia leveling it at the last minute is simply not the luck thing.
Very sad day for Brazil
In Fact - for my seeing Neymar crying like this was really heart broken.
But we were not expecting Crotia to win this game. But congrats to Crotia - just the worse day for Brazil.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 08:33:22 PM

Now that Brazil is out what do you think? I'm not a French citizen or anything, I just like the story of Mbappe and the French team. I think Argentina just became the huge favorite of the teams left but I'm still pulling for France.

I also think France is doing a bit better than England. Not by much but a bit better. That said, both teams have equal chances if it comes down to kicks because the moment it begins it's a lottery. We all saw what happened with Brazil. Spain also didn't do good in that part of  the game. If those two teams could lose and had much bigger skill difference than France and England, I'd call this anybody's game. You can flip a coin.

Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 08:37:21 PM

Now that Brazil is out what do you think? I'm not a French citizen or anything, I just like the story of Mbappe and the French team. I think Argentina just became the huge favorite of the teams left but I'm still pulling for France.

I also think France is doing a bit better than England. Not by much but a bit better. That said, both teams have equal chances if it comes down to kicks because the moment it begins it's a lottery. We all saw what happened with Brazil. Spain also didn't do good in that part of  the game. If those two teams could lose and had much bigger skill difference than France and England, I'd call this anybody's game. You can flip a coin.
the penalty given to Argentine was not right.
But a good day for the Argentine - now NED is spanking too. 

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cryptock

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 08:39:20 PM

I still can't get over with what has happened with Brazil - Argentina will win this match for sure
Unless NED is super lucky to score 2 more goals. Noe the players are trying to get some free kicks by acting and falling

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bananington

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 08:39:40 PM

Argentina will target to find the second goal or maybe more goals to find enough cushion to win comfortably.
Penalty for Argentina, Messi to take it again after missing one penalty already in this competition, but with a more composed kick he puts the ball at the back of the net with the Goalkeeper had no chance as he didn't dive. It looks almost over now for Netherlands, who have been trying not to be scored another goal. Messi now has one assist in this game and one goal to increase his total number of world cup goals to ten, and to remain in line for the highest goal scorer in this competition. There is still enough time on the clock for the game, maybe more goals will be scored.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 08:41:39 PM

in the end it happened, Croatia beat Brazil on penalties
unfortunately
in any case, I told you that Croatia shouldn't be underestimated, it has always been a tough and difficult opponent to deal with
brazil has the champions, but binding them together in a team is not easy

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GiftedMAN

Activity: 812
Merit: 551

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2022, 08:44:23 PM

Netherlands 0 vs Argentina 2.

Lionel Messi has doubled the lead for Argentina as he converted the penalty kick to a goal, it's 15 minutes before the end of the game based on the time of this post and Argentina is comfortable right now because it will be very difficult for the Netherlands to equalize the goals because time is no longer on their time and they are yet to make a goal attempt since the beginning of the game even till this very
 moment so I think Argenyina has made it to the semi-finals.

Do you think Argentina will make it to the finals with this performance?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 672
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 08:48:48 PM

With this 2 goals scored by Argentina, I believe this have given them 90% assurance that their going to qualify for semi final.in game I believe anything can happen but with ways Argentina is playing ball, this with Netherland it will be difficult for Netherland team to have the chance to draw which may lead them to extra time  or penalty. Now is Argentina and Croatia that will meet in semi-final.messi have contributed greatly in this on going match, he scored one goal and one assist. I love his playing spirit.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptock

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 08:51:36 PM

Lionel Messi has doubled the lead for Argentina as he converted the penalty kick to a goal, it's 15 minutes before the end of the game based on the time of this post and Argentina is comfortable right now because it will be very difficult for the Netherlands to equalize the goals because time is no longer on their time and they are yet to make a goal attempt since the beginning of the game even till this very

NED now 1 - ARG 2 its approx 86 min to the game.
NED players are getting yellow card over yellow cards now the game is heating up =
NED players are so aggressive now

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1155

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2022, 08:51:45 PM

Argentina leads at halftime 1-0 against Netherlands and are looking superb. If Argentina continues like this they will easily win 2-0 3-0 against Netherlands,but what an assist from Messi just pure magic even at this age. Netherlands starts to attack but just cant score

Right before the start of the WC, I have been saying that Netherlands lack proper striker and right now they are having troubles. Argentina will target to find the second goal or maybe more goals to find enough cushion to win comfortably. Netherlands on other hand will be looking for equaliser but with strong and alert Argentina's defence. Hope Netherland come out with a plan to make it more interesting.

Argentina has scored the 2nd goal through Messi which means Netherland failed to go to the semi finals and they will fight against Croatia
we will look forward to France and Portugal, which in my opinion one of them will go to the final, while England I'm not sure France will beat them.

Ow Netherlands has scored his first goal and the match with high tension, the red card will come out  Cheesy

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptock

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 08:58:34 PM

Argentina has scored the 2nd goal through Messi which means Netherland failed to go to the semi finals and they will fight against Croatia
we will look forward to France and Portugal, which in my opinion one of them will go to the final.
extra few minutes and Ned is trying their best to score the goal . . but its not easy now.
The stadium is full of Agr happy fans. 5 mins left and Agr is trying their best to stop the goal.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 08:59:10 PM

NED now 1 - ARG 2 its approx 86 min to the game.
NED players are getting yellow card over yellow cards now the game is heating up =
NED players are so aggressive now
Match after the goal from Messi have made Argentina lead the match 2-0. The agressive play from Netherlands have made them score a goal and it was 2-1. This is going to be a win for Argentina. However Netherlands have played the best, because majority predicted this to be an easy win for Argentina and the reality is different.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 08:59:50 PM

I just can't take this result man. Croatia just parked the bus and somehow carried the game to the penalty shoot-outs. This is like the most boring kind of game strategy I have ever seen. Of course I know that they were the underdog and they needed to play more carefully. But I just don't believe they deserved to advance.
Even if Croatia tactic is boring, it is the best way that they can do to deal with Brazil. If they didn't use the tactic "parked the bus", Brazil attackers will be easy to defeat them. We know that Brazil has great attackers, Croatia cannot play against them with an offensive tactic. A defensive tactic such as parked the bus", is the most realistic strategy to choose. At the end of the day, "parked the bus" tactic makes Croatia win, right?  Wink

It is a huge disappointment for Brazil. They really tried their best from the beginning to the end. Neymar's goal was a result of a great organization and I was like "That's it!". But Croatia still scored the goal somehow. Brazil needed to be more aware in defense after getting ahead.
Brazil has tried their best efforts, we shouldn't feel disappointed with them. In my opinion, Brazil is just unlucky in penalty shoot-outs. We must appreciate what they have done today.

we will look forward to France and Portugal, which in my opinion one of them will go to the final.
If Argentina can keep their lead with 1 goal until the end of the match, they will go to the semi-final round. Yep, they seem to play against France or Portugal in the final round if they can beat Croatia in the next round. However, don't underestimate Croatia, they are very possible to end Argentina in the semi-final round.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2100
Merit: 456

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 09:00:04 PM

I thought that the game was over after watching Messi's penalty goal also. However Weghorst's entering the game has changed many things for Netherlands. They have started to play a more direct football. They are trying to whip crosses whenever they find a chance. One of these attempts really worked as Weghorst scored by a really great header. In these minutes they are trying their best to score another. van Dijk has also started to take risks and support the team on the front.

But despite all this effort I still think Argentina won't let an equalizer come in the remaining time period. Messi really deserves the semi final now after this very impressive performance. His assist was just lovely by the way.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: