May 02, 2024, 11:20:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the team do you think will win the Final
Argentina - 55 (69.6%)
France - 24 (30.4%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FIFA 2022 world cup  (Read 59130 times)
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2022, 02:23:04 PM

There are many mistakes in Portugal's game, that's why their game is not very good.  It could have been if there was no way to win but they had to lose this match due to their own fault anyways they have to accept that they have no choice but to.
Portugal played with a mentality that had lost when Morocco had won 1 goal in the first half. Besides that, Morocco has several extraordinary and lucky players, so I see Portugal's defeat as a natural thing

morocco has the best goalkeeper in the world cup this time, which is still without conceding, against france, i wonder how far morocco will be able to survive, or maybe they will make new history by becoming the first african team to enter the final

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
püsür

Activity: 1232
Merit: 674

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 02:25:10 PM

morocco's style of play and tactics remind me a lot of those used by greece in 2004, when they surprisingly won the european championship as outsiders.
the advantage of the moroccans is that almost the whole stadium is supporting the africans and they are pushed even more.
Morocco is truly a dark horse. Their performances were resplendent and they haven't lost yet. Morocco looks to have a good mentality and they always appear confident against whoever the opponent is, because they have nothing to lose so they can play without any burden and this actually makes their performance look good. If they could just keep playing like that, I think they will have a chance to win against France.
Morocco is always careful about their goal post than the opponent's goal post and that is why they go went far the world cup. I now see why Sir Fergie said good attack gets you goals but good defence wins the league for you.
The idea is that if I can prevent you from scoring, we get draw at worse but if I am lucky to have a goal, I win you.
Furthermore, Morocco's defense is fantastic, no opponent can score against them. Africa continues to dream. In this tournament, Morocco played their hearts out. Their play was motivated by a desire to win. African teams need to stop being underrated, one day we'll watch them lead the way.

There are giant killers, but it's time to let them go? In the semi-final, they will be facing France, which is the strongest opponent.
The captain of Morocco, Romain Saiss fell to the ground in the 57th minute of the match and had to come to the side on a stretcher after the first intervention was made on the field. He was a very important part of Morocco's defense. Although the substitute player also played good, there some questions whether Saiss can play or not and if he can't play, things will be harder for Morocco. This is also super important game for them because not only they play in the semi finals for the first time as an African team in the world cup, they play against France which they have a big history between two nations. Certainly it will be quite an interesting game. With Saiss gone or play injured, both teams will not be so good defensively.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 02:27:44 PM

Yesterday game between england and france was entertaining there are two reasons for england defeat the first one is harry kane with that missed penalty and the odd way he shot it and the second one is southgate who is a really weak manager and everyone agree he should've been long gone from england national team if they removed him after that big loss against hungary things might have been different france is a good team offensively but their defense is really weak and even morroco can score against them.
It is because England crashed out of the quarterfinals you said that the England coach is weak and inexperienced so I assume if France was the one that crashed out will you also said that France coach is in experience?

Again you said that France defence is week that is only the attack that is Sharp and yet England was unable to score a goal directly without a penalty in a wemak defence how do you define a defence that is weak ? The was Varane and others there.

I will not say that France's defense is weak. But their defense is not strong enough. If we compare the defense of France with Morocco, it can be said that the defense of France is weak. Because France has conceded goals in almost every match in this World Cup. You don't exactly call a defense strong if they concede a goal in every match.

Despite having star players like Varane and Kounde in their defense, they are failing to perform as expected. I would say it is a strategic weakness. Since France plays a completely attacking strategy, their defense is somewhat vulnerable. I think that if France plays a defensive strategy, their defense will be stronger.

Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 02:28:36 PM

morocco's style of play and tactics remind me a lot of those used by greece in 2004, when they surprisingly won the european championship as outsiders.
the advantage of the moroccans is that almost the whole stadium is supporting the africans and they are pushed even more.
Morocco is truly a dark horse. Their performances were resplendent and they haven't lost yet. Morocco looks to have a good mentality and they always appear confident against whoever the opponent is, because they have nothing to lose so they can play without any burden and this actually makes their performance look good. If they could just keep playing like that, I think they will have a chance to win against France.
Morocco is always careful about their goal post than the opponent's goal post and that is why they go went far the world cup. I now see why Sir Fergie said good attack gets you goals but good defence wins the league for you.
The idea is that if I can prevent you from scoring, we get draw at worse but if I am lucky to have a goal, I win you.
Furthermore, Morocco's defense is fantastic, no opponent can score against them. Africa continues to dream. In this tournament, Morocco played their hearts out. Their play was motivated by a desire to win. African teams need to stop being underrated, one day we'll watch them lead the way.

There are giant killers, but it's time to let them go? In the semi-final, they will be facing France, which is the strongest opponent.
The captain of Morocco, Romain Saiss fell to the ground in the 57th minute of the match and had to come to the side on a stretcher after the first intervention was made on the field. He was a very important part of Morocco's defense. Although the substitute player also played good, there some questions whether Saiss can play or not and if he can't play, things will be harder for Morocco. This is also super important game for them because not only they play in the semi finals for the first time as an African team in the world cup, they play against France which they have a big history between two nations. Certainly it will be quite an interesting game. With Saiss gone or play injured, both teams will not be so good defensively.

I'm Portuguese and I have to admit that Morocco squad did a great match and the trainer strategy paid off. Their defensive counterattack strategy was able to sustain every Portuguese attack. It was amazing to see how their strategy made have complete control of the game from beginning to end.

Now I'm all for Morocco to take the Cup Home. Go Morocco!
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2022, 02:35:40 PM

There are many mistakes in Portugal's game, that's why their game is not very good.  It could have been if there was no way to win but they had to lose this match due to their own fault anyways they have to accept that they have no choice but to.
Portugal played with a mentality that had lost when Morocco had won 1 goal in the first half. Besides that, Morocco has several extraordinary and lucky players, so I see Portugal's defeat as a natural thing

morocco has the best goalkeeper in the world cup this time, which is still without conceding, against france, i wonder how far morocco will be able to survive, or maybe they will make new history by becoming the first african team to enter the final
Morocco conceded only 1 goal during the actual version of World Cup which is impressive. They have one of the best goalkeepers, their defence is solid and their attack line is quite effective and every attempt requires a good goalkeeper to stop it.
Portugal players were psychologically destroyed and not concentrated after the goal but they tried to score at least.

execijutiere
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1250

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 02:43:08 PM

It's really strange that Morocco has come this far. If they eliminate France and reach the final it will be a really strange result, at least from my point of view. One of the possible outcomes would be France and Argentina in the final, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's another surprise. There have been a lot of surprises so far and I don't think I'll be surprised by what happens next.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1134
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2022, 02:45:31 PM

England vs France yesterday was a very interesting match. The results proved that sometimes stats are not a reflection of what a team looks like, judging by the stats England were the favorite to win the match. But France found it more easier to win, England didn’t stand a chance against the French defense. I expected more from England because I watch the English premier league regularly and had high hopes for the English team. Is England overrated?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 02:53:30 PM

I'm Portuguese and I have to admit that Morocco squad did a great match and the trainer strategy paid off. Their defensive counterattack strategy was able to sustain every Portuguese attack. It was amazing to see how their strategy made have complete control of the game from beginning to end.

Portugal played much better than Morocco, also Portugal have a lot of experienced players who failed to perform to their potential I think. Morocco played defensive most of the time, but the goal that Morocco scored was a really good one, with a great header from the Moroccan striker. On the other hand, Portugal attacked brilliantly but many of their attacks were blocked by the Moroccan goalkeeper.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 02:54:10 PM

It cannot be denied that France is a very strong team, they have got really good players and their performance has been looking good so far. Just a little off guard or even made a mistake, then it could be a nightmare for Morocco. However, if Morocco can play consistently like in their previous matches, I think Morocco has the opportunity to make a big surprise again, at least France won't beat Morocco easily.
Yes, France is really great at the moment, they beat their opponents without much drama, and one by one they are beaten by France, but for a moment I hesitate to bet on France, because Morocco has played well so far and beaten French competitors like that. as Portugal and Spain were defeated by morocco in this world cup, is it possible that France will also be forced to try his luck in the penalty shootout like Spain or be sent home directly like Portugal in yesterday's match.
From there I learned not to underestimate the Moroccan team, because they always give us surprises that make us shake our heads.
But I also doubt Morocco a little because the strategy they use must have been read by Didier Deschamps, also the mentality that Morocco is a winning mentality since the start of the game in the Qatar world cup. This is different from France, he has a winning mentality from last year and France managed to bring the second trophy in French history in 2018.
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 5634

Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2022, 02:55:48 PM

Let's wait, will the 2018 Final be repeated? Or will Croatia take on the dark horse Morocco?

Everyone in this thread gave Croatia a 0% chance against Brazil and now nobody (except a couple of Croats) believes that Croatia can knock out Argentina, which realistically relies on only one player - and if Messi is bad in that game, what will happen?

For those with a short memory, 4 years ago, Croatia beat the same Argentina even 3-0. I have nothing against history repeating itself Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5UIaq5V5XM

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 02:57:37 PM

It's really strange that Morocco has come this far. If they eliminate France and reach the final it will be a really strange result, at least from my point of view. One of the possible outcomes would be France and Argentina in the final, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's another surprise. There have been a lot of surprises so far and I don't think I'll be surprised by what happens next.
I agree with you a lot. Probably France and Argentina will play the final of this World Cup. Because these two teams look very promising from the start. However, there have been many surprising events in this World Cup. Therefore, there is nothing surprising if none of the two teams of Argentina and France go to the finals.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
imamusma

Activity: 1358
Merit: 731

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 03:00:23 PM

It sounds a bit strange that you would fully support the team that has prevented your country from winning the World Cup so easily, but that is your right because maybe you have a reason. I personally support Morocco to final regardless of whether they can beat France in the semi-final or not, but if Morocco make it to final then I think they are absolutely perfect.

France has a strong mentality and also a better chance of reaching the final than Morocco. We all know that the probability of France winning will be very high, but I really don't want to believe in the probability after Morocco managed to beat Spain and Portugal in two crucial matches.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 03:02:22 PM

England vs France yesterday was a very interesting match. The results proved that sometimes stats are not a reflection of what a team looks like, judging by the stats England were the favorite to win the match. But France found it more easier to win, England didn’t stand a chance against the French defense. I expected more from England because I watch the English premier league regularly and had high hopes for the English team. Is England overrated?
The match between England and France has been competitive. Both teams played great attacking and defensive. I thought at one point during the game that England might have secured victory. But that didn't happen, Harry Kane, one of the players behind England's defeat, has now become worse in the eyes of England fans. Because he pushed England to defeat by missing the second penalty. And finally England was defeated.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 03:17:17 PM

Currently there are 4 national teams that have confirmed qualification for the semifinals of the 2022 world cup Qatar. Argentina vs Croatia and France vs Morocco, there are have possibility with final edition of the 2018 world cup will happen again if Croatia and France are able to win in the semifinals. Maybe France has a big enough chance to qualify for the final round in a row with the opponent they are facing is Morocco.

However, has bit pessimistic about Croatia's chances of making history to be able to penetrate the World Cup final in two consecutive editions because the opponent they are facing is the favorite for World Cup winning is Argentina.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1526
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 03:19:07 PM

Why is this thing called strange because this is a surprise for us? I guess instead of calling these things weird I want to say they're amazing. being in a world cup with a lot of big teams in it they were able to make a real splash and even now getting to the semi-finals is really an amazing thing for them to do.
Now it remains only to see if France will be able to stop the unexpected power of Morocco or if they will follow in the footsteps of Spain and Portugal.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 03:25:16 PM

Currently there are 4 national teams that have confirmed qualification for the semifinals of the 2022 world cup Qatar. Argentina vs Croatia and France vs Morocco, there are have possibility with final edition of the 2018 world cup will happen again if Croatia and France are able to win in the semifinals. Maybe France has a big enough chance to qualify for the final round in a row with the opponent they are facing is Morocco.

However, has bit pessimistic about Croatia's chances of making history to be able to penetrate the World Cup final in two consecutive editions because the opponent they are facing is the favorite for World Cup winning is Argentina.
Everything can still happen now, even looking at the previous chances between Croatia and Morocco who faced Brazil and Portugal, actually they had a small chance and it was almost the same as now, but they were able to make a breakthrough and even go so far.
I want Morocco to work extra extra in the semi-finals later because it will indeed be more pride for them if they manage to qualify for the finals even though being in the semi-finals is already a cool thing for them.

Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1051

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 03:25:38 PM

I want to say a big congratulations to France for making it to the semi finals, I was not able to watch the match but from the beginning, I already knew they would win so the out come isnt surprising.

The end is drawing nearer and just four team standing in this semi finals, the outcome will determine which two team will battle it out in the grand finale, I was specifically wish Morocco the best of play and luck in their coming game against France, I beg them to please take us to the grand finale 🙏.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 03:37:12 PM

If you still bet that Morocco will become world champion, you can do so against odds of around 10.0
This means that the chance that Morocco will become world champion is nil according to the bookmakers, but a victory by France over Morocco is good for odds of 1.60
Still quite high, if you compare the level of France's match yesterday with Morocco's matches. For Kane it was very sour that he missed a penalty, it can happen to the best of course. What we should not forget is that there will also be a match for the 3rd/4th place at the World Cup.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 03:40:38 PM

argentina vs croatia this match is going to be a very interesting game because in the previous match croatia defeated brazil team to play with argentina. So everyone thinks that this game will be a different game. But in this game argentina has 90% chance to win.  Because argentina is a very strong team. Croatia defeated Brazil very hard and is ready to play with a strong team like argentina.

I am also very optimistic about Argentina's victory in Croatia vs Argentina match. I would say Brazil team lost against Croatia because of their poor match strategy. They could have won this match if they performed a little more carefully. Brazil's defense was very strong. If only Brazil had played defensively after Neymar scored in the 105th minute. Had they tried to keep their defense tight, Croatia's players would not have been able to score. But Brazil coach Tite didn't do that. He wants to play attacking till the end of the match. As a result, Brazil conceded a goal in the 117th minute and the match was a draw. I don't think Argentina's coach will make such a mistake. Argentina coach Lionel Scaloni is very clever.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 03:40:45 PM

Therefore, there is nothing surprising if none of the two teams of Argentina and France go to the finals.
Good understanding, the 2022 world cup in Qatar this time is a difference from the world cup that has passed four years ago, I can't imagine what happened to Portugal yesterday, they have fielded some of the best players in the second round, but luck was not on their side 90 + 8 minutes also did not produce a goal from the Portuguese club, England was also so unlucky for them in the second penalty that France ended 1-2, i think yesterday we will see england vs. France ended with a penalty just like it did Argentina vs. The Netherlands, it turns out that the situation is different.

What you say going forward also does not rule out the possibility that what we hope will change 100°c on the field could be the other way around, Croatia and Morocco will dominate the final, the ball is round, the world cup this time cannot be predicted based on player expertise, that is a fact that is happening at this time, the world cup this time is more towards luck.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: